Forum Settings
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2019 6:45 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
More bad news now...

Even the Demon King is back. I have a feeling he is stronger than ever before.
May 20, 2019 7:28 PM
Mar 2015
Elizabeth''s curse came back because the demon king was not dead Instead he obtained a vessel in Zeldris the new demon king the war starts now
May 20, 2019 7:31 PM

Oct 2012
I was really hoping it was over, not gonna lie. Ah well.
May 20, 2019 8:34 PM

Jul 2015
Ok so what I get-

1)SD is dead,how can that be possible considering Ludociel mentioned she is alive,either it's metaphorical or Ludo and doesn't know about SD.Amd if she is really dead,lmao.Just imagine how this would have looked if in FT Acnologia died off screen before the final battle started.

I Really Hope SD is still alive.

Secondly Elizabeth had said SD had cursed her,and now it is revealed DK cursed Elizabeth.Complete retconning of stuff.

Didn't enjoy the chapter much but really felt sad for Zeldris.Hooe he receives peace at the end.

May 20, 2019 9:18 PM

Apr 2016
Vivekananda said:
Ok so what I get-

1)SD is dead,how can that be possible considering Ludociel mentioned she is alive,either it's metaphorical or Ludo and doesn't know about SD.Amd if she is really dead,lmao.Just imagine how this would have looked if in FT Acnologia died off screen before the final battle started.

Secondly Elizabeth had said SD had cursed her,and now it is revealed DK cursed Elizabeth.Complete retconning of stuff.

Didn't enjoy the chapter much but really felt sad for Zeldris.Hooe he receives peace at the end.

You should reread some of the old chapters,SD gives Meliodas curse and DK gives Elizabeth curse,it was in a panel when DK and SD were side to side against Meliodas and Elizabeth.
Hi,please be patient,thank you.
May 20, 2019 9:37 PM

Jul 2015
SquirrelStand said:
Vivekananda said:
Ok so what I get-

You should reread some of the old chapters,SD gives Meliodas curse and DK gives Elizabeth curse,it was in a panel when DK and SD were side to side against Meliodas and Elizabeth.

You should check chapter 251 where Ludociel said SD placed the curse on Elizabeth.

Not to mention Elizabeth herself said in chapter 214 SD placed the curse on her.
Arjuna777May 20, 2019 9:47 PM

May 20, 2019 10:04 PM

Feb 2011
He is stronger now so obviously his hair gotta grow. This manga has become such a joke. Like I'm legit sad it didn't end last chapter..
May 20, 2019 10:06 PM

Jan 2008
Well that was meh.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
May 20, 2019 10:10 PM

Jun 2014
Well I guess that finally answers the question of where Zeldoris has been.....
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 20, 2019 10:36 PM

Apr 2014
Things are not looking so great now. Another war to begin or what?
May 21, 2019 12:22 AM
Mar 2018
I also seemed dissapointed at first. The Supreme Deity Retcon was somewhat annoying. However, thinking about it, I believe that if it's concise enough (5-10 chapters), this ending would be better. Setting up the Supreme Deity as a final villain would be jarring- we know nothing about her, she has no established personality whatsoever, it would just drag out for too long. The reason the ending before the boulder felt bittersweet to me was the fact that all the major players had complete arcs- except one, Zeldris. I believe that if Nakaba is trying to finish his character arc before the final conclusion, with a hint being when Meliodas said that he deserved to be in hell for letting his brother die. So I will be satisfied with the ending if it manages to do that. Let's hope it does.
May 21, 2019 1:34 AM

May 2015
Vivekananda said:
SquirrelStand said:

You should check chapter 251 where Ludociel said SD placed the curse on Elizabeth.

Not to mention Elizabeth herself said in chapter 214 SD placed the curse on her.
it was implied that demon king give elizabeth the curse and supreme deity give meliodas the curse in chapter 306 since the curse of elizabeth is clearly a demonic one and meliodas's curse is an angelic one

and in chapter 224 you see the demon king on elizabeth side and the supreme deity on meliodas side so..
or supreme deity died when she sealed the demon king or she lost her power to do so,and i think that nakaba is saving her for the sequel with arthur.
it's better to finish the manga with this characters than go for supreme deity as final villain.
nanashi796May 21, 2019 1:51 AM
May 21, 2019 1:49 AM

Jul 2015
nanashi796 said:
Vivekananda said:

it was implied that demon king give elizabeth the curse and supreme deity give meliodas the curse in chapter 306 since the curse of elizabeth is clearly a demonic one and meliodas's curse is an angelic one

and in chapter 224 you see the demon king on elizabeth side and the supreme deity on meliodas side so..

It doesn't mean anything, just because DK was on Elizabeth's side doesn't have to be
the one who cursed her.

Do you want to see the evidences,refer to chapter 183 where Meliodas himself says Demon King was the one who placed the curse on him.

Second evidence-In chapter 214 Elizabeth says SD placed a curse on her.

Third evidence-In chapter 251 Ludociel once again said that SD placed a curse on Elizabeth.

Nakaba completely retconned everything with this and a result of his bad writing in the final arc.

May 21, 2019 2:27 AM

May 2015
Vivekananda said:
nanashi796 said:

It doesn't mean anything, just because DK was on Elizabeth's side doesn't have to be
the one who cursed her.

Do you want to see the evidences,refer to chapter 183 where Meliodas himself says Demon King was the one who placed the curse on him.

Third evidence-In chapter 251 Ludociel once again said that SD placed a curse on Elizabeth.

Nakaba completely retconned everything with this and a result of his bad writing in the final arc.
chapter 235
in order to break my curse upon the supreme goddes daughter elizabeth.
i think everyone besides the demon king didn't knew this fact and thinked that meliodas and elizabeth have been cursed by their respective father and mother,or could be gowther that messed up with memories,or translation errors or nakaba that fucked up many times,btw i like this more, DK cursed elizabeth for messing with meliodas and SD cursed meliodas for messing with elizabeth.
nanashi796May 21, 2019 2:41 AM
May 21, 2019 2:32 AM

Jul 2015
nanashi796 said:
Vivekananda said:

the one who cursed her.

chapter 235
in order to break my curse upon the supreme goddes daughter elizabeth

nanashi796 said:
Vivekananda said:

the one who cursed her.

chapter 235

And before that

https://mangalife.us/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-183-page-4.html

It's Nakaba's crappy writing that he changed it.

May 21, 2019 2:45 AM

May 2015
Vivekananda said:
nanashi796 said:
chapter 235

nanashi796 said:
chapter 235

And before that

https://mangalife.us/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-183-page-4.html

It's Nakaba's crappy writing that he changed it.
retcon doesn't mean always crappy writing eh,btw it's better like this i don't care about supreme goddes,it's better to finish the manga with zeldoris.
May 21, 2019 4:00 AM
Aug 2016
This was honestly terrible. But atleast it looks like Nakaba wants to end all the stories.
May 21, 2019 4:38 AM

Nov 2016
Oh my, I actually would've prefered it if he had forgotten about Zeldoris...

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 21, 2019 8:21 AM
Jul 2016
Ah well, such bullshit. Elizabeth lives, Dk is back, and BTW why should i care? They defeted him once before and it was so easy. And it was stated that Mel is as strong as the Dk now....... the good news is that we might actually get a backstory on Merlin Escanor and Meliodas, tho i doubt it at this point.... also i hope we get to see the SD and she kills everyone, like Bitch! Asemble your Archangels and rape everything.... kill Mel, Kill the 7 Deadly Sins, and all the demons and maybe even the DK, then GTFO.
May 21, 2019 10:53 AM

Apr 2017
i can't deal with another fairy tail. it's gonna fucking kill me this time
May 21, 2019 1:18 PM

May 2018
Trolls. Meh chapter
The Conviction Arc is even better than the Golden Age Arc.
May 21, 2019 2:57 PM

Nov 2018
Well there’s the answer to what happened to Zel
May 22, 2019 1:09 AM

May 2015
man you're all a bunch of simple minded people that if the manga doesn't go the way you want it's automatically shit lol,it's not your story its nakaba's story,i bet that if elizabeth died by the boulder a lot of people were complaining,and why you all want so bad the supreme deity when she hasn't even a dialogue yet,only to see her destroy everything,i'm not even a fan of this manga,for me it's a 5.5-6 at best,actually it's a decent shonen,and fucking wait the end before judging,and how the fuck this is fairy tits shit level, fairy tits is wayyyyy worse than this.
nanashi796May 22, 2019 1:13 AM
May 23, 2019 7:53 AM

Oct 2017
nanashi796 said:
man you're all a bunch of simple minded people that if the manga doesn't go the way you want it's automatically shit lol,it's not your story its nakaba's story,i bet that if elizabeth died by the boulder a lot of people were complaining,and why you all want so bad the supreme deity when she hasn't even a dialogue yet,only to see her destroy everything,i'm not even a fan of this manga,for me it's a 5.5-6 at best,actually it's a decent shonen,and fucking wait the end before judging,and how the fuck this is fairy tits shit level, fairy tits is wayyyyy worse than this.

LOL! Yeah right.

Also, I love how you start insulting people in your first sentence when trying to justify how the story isn’t bad.
May 23, 2019 9:40 AM
Jul 2018
I was hoping for a conclusion to Zeldoris's situation, but what the fuck is this..

Apparently Supreme Deity died offscreen, one of the strongest characters that kickstarted this whole thing, died offscreen.

Also, what's Meliodas's form? Is that his My Little Pony Friendship is Magic form?

Edit: Read a few of the replies above and it looks like Nakaba can't even decide whether he wants SD and DK to curse Elizabeth and Meliodas or vice-versa
May 24, 2019 7:53 PM
Feb 2017
before getting into the manga (before the end of nanatsu no taizai season 2 anime) i have high hopes that zeldris and meliodas will fight, so ikinda like this turn of events. fook the naysayers
Oct 1, 2019 8:06 AM

Dec 2015
Well, I guess this kinda explains where Zeldoris was all this time. It's still milking though.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 1, 2021 3:37 PM

Nov 2019
This chapter must have pissed off a lot of people I guess. Keeping the series alive after reaching a perfectly fitting ending is a bold move I hope Nakaba Suzuki ain’t gonna regret.
So let’s go with round two against the Demon King.
Still wondering if Arthur is really dead dead.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 47 Discussion

frozen_soul - Sep 22, 2013

10 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 46 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 15, 2013

19 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion

Candor123 - Sep 12, 2013

7 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 44 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 2, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 3:32 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 43 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Aug 26, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 1:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.