Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 28, 2019 12:25 PM
Jul 2018
I am 48kg(105 pounds) and 5'1 myself, so I'm healthy.

Anyway, your body likes to stay the same, so in order to change your weight, you need a lifetime plan. fiber from fruits and veggies is your buddy here as it makes you less hungry. Don't eat ranch and lettuce salad though, eat an actual salad with a variety of veggies in it(i.e spinach, peppers, cauliflower, carrots, etc). I got used to eggies through Italian dressing and soy sauce(when I make a stir fry). Having a meal of just veggies and grains is gonna help a lot as you are eating straight fiber(not good for each meal though, you need protein). for snacks, mixed nuts(i.e peanuts, almonds, cashews) and fruits are gonna help as well.
Apr 28, 2019 1:23 PM

Nov 2016
89 kg at 6'1. 15-17% bodyfat. According to BMI, I'm overweight. Even if I lose fat, I'm just gonna keep gaining muscle so overall my weight is only going to go up. Thank you, bone density.
Apr 28, 2019 6:07 PM

Feb 2017
tfw made it to wearing a size 12 dress and then gained most of it back (like 60 lbs). tfw still a virgin just cuz i dont want anyone looking at my doughy body, even people that are into "bigger girls".

i wanna die, friends.
Apr 28, 2019 6:54 PM

Oct 2010
SadMadoka said:
Usagi said:
I used to be underweight (~110lbs) but that was nasty, so now I'm a nice healthy weight (~135lbs).

Can you please share your secret with @AnimePixelz and I? (╯✧ ∇ ✧)╯

I don't have a fast metabolism, so I just started eating more food and managed to put on weight within a couple years.
Apr 28, 2019 9:49 PM

Aug 2009
Since I started cooking all of my food and forcing myself to walk daily, I've lost 80 pounds.
I'm terribly inconsistent with logging my food, I do most of that in my head.
Intermittent fasting is good.

I'm overweight now, but I was morbidly obese 3 years ago.
Apr 28, 2019 10:34 PM

Oct 2014
I used to be borderline underweight (BMI of 19 or so) but now I'm on the higher end of the healthy scale (bmi of 23). I'm still a healthy weight, but I would prefer to be a little slimmer.
Apr 29, 2019 12:56 AM

Nov 2016
The I have a fast metabolism and can't gain weight lingo... You just aren't eating enough. What you consider a lot of food, isn't a lot of food. Two Large Pizza's and a Pound of Pasta? Easy bro. All day every day.
But, 8,000 calories worth of learn chicken breast and brocolli? Yeah that's hard.

If you're overweight stop eating for a couple of days. Long term food deprivation throws you into ketosis where you then cannibalize your own bodyfat and clean up cellular damage. It's not easy but it works, and no you won't die and lose muscle.

Another thing that works in intermediate fasting. Aka, just skip breakfast and lunch, just have a reasonable sized dinner.

Wanna skip all that, start small and switch up your snack game. Drink only water, learn to love those 5 calorie jello cups, and keep the diet soda on standby for those sugar cravings.
Apr 29, 2019 1:16 AM

Sep 2014
I'm so fat you could probably measure irregular gravitational waves if you go near my house.
Apr 29, 2019 1:44 AM

May 2011
I have never been overweight. I've been obsessively trying to gain weight for the past 5 years.
Apr 29, 2019 2:54 AM

May 2015
I'm a little above average in terms of BMI but that's my own fault for not exercising much over the past few months.

Best way to lose weight:

1) Change modes of transportation if possible. Walk walkable distances etc.
2) Try exercising beyond that. You'll find cycling or running in the early morning is quite therapeutic.
3) Get into a pattern of not eating anything past 9pm.
4) Eat snacks as slow as you can. Best case scenario is to eat none at all, but I think the right approach to dieting is keeping yourself content with things.
5) Leading on from that... don't overly punish yourself because you'll probably give up within a few days if you do.
Apr 29, 2019 3:04 AM

Jun 2015
I'm pretty skinny, last time I checked I was 61kg
Apr 29, 2019 3:52 AM

Jan 2017
No Sir.
I can overhead press 5 full-grown chinese men with ease.
Apr 29, 2019 5:45 AM

Oct 2012
Just develop extremely severe IBS like me. You wont be able to eat almost anything u want to anyways the pounds just fly of lol

Have never been overweight tho
Apr 29, 2019 6:17 AM

Oct 2018
Meh, I could lose 5-10 lbs sure, but idrc.
I'm not obese or anything so eh.

i'm a worm
Apr 29, 2019 7:14 AM

Feb 2019
I'm a tiny bit underweight. I think if I gained like 8 - 10 more pounds I would be the right amount of pounds for someone my age.

N͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽J͓̽u͓̽s͓̽t͓̽i͓̽c͓̽e͓̽.͓̽ ͓̽N͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽P͓̽e͓̽a͓̽c͓̽e͓̽.͓̽

Apr 29, 2019 9:42 AM

Apr 2014
im normal af, current BMI is 20.8

my lifestyle is crap but my genes r good af so for now im alright

if u want to lose weight just do cardio exercise and try not to eat too much junk foo
Apr 29, 2019 9:55 AM
Apr 2019
Because you need a yogi to guide your life.
Apr 29, 2019 1:31 PM

Nov 2015
Nope, BMI is fine. To be fair, if I were to keep up with my terrible diet, I could see my weight going up. Luckily, I decided to work on a more consistent exercising schedule and diet over a year ago. As long I keep watching my weight it should continue to be fine.
Apr 29, 2019 2:15 PM

Aug 2009
I'm fat to where I'm more than just thicc, but not to the point where my stomach hides my penis.

Apr 29, 2019 6:18 PM

May 2016
I'm at a great body weight for my age and height. I would recommend a massive amount of body weight workouts to lose weight. It is different for everyone but what typically works the best for me is 5 days a week working out different muscle groups every day with two days of rest.
Apr 29, 2019 8:16 PM
Dec 2010
I'm overweight by 1 to 2 kg so yea, borderline overweight there.
Someone believe I hv Fantasy Prone Personality, in short, FPP.
So I decided to live up to it, Yay!
Apr 30, 2019 6:27 PM

Mar 2018
I’m a big fat bitch. My mom needs to move me around in a wheel barrow. Whenever I do leave my basement, we have to install a lever system. I’ve been dropped a few times but it doesn’t matter, my big fat ass just cushions me.

There are upsides and downsides to being this big. You gotta look at the bright side no matter what.
Help stop the spread of Korean propaganda (KPrOP) and sign this petition!
http://chng.it/Yw8Vzwk4Tg
Apr 30, 2019 6:29 PM

Mar 2018
shotz said:
used to be but not anymore. cocaine does wonders.

I want to try coke but I don’t want to lie at job interviews when they ask if I’ve ever done drugs:( what do I do??

Usagi said:
I used to be underweight (~110lbs) but that was nasty, so now I'm a nice healthy weight (~135lbs).

I don’t believe you. Send nudes
wrapeApr 30, 2019 7:44 PM
May 1, 2019 10:16 AM

Oct 2017
urmumsfatarse said:
I’m a big fat bitch. My mom needs to move me around in a wheel barrow. Whenever I do leave my basement, we have to install a lever system. I’ve been dropped a few times but it doesn’t matter, my big fat ass just cushions me.

There are upsides and downsides to being this big. You gotta look at the bright side no matter what.

I don’t believe you. Send nudes pls
May 1, 2019 1:28 PM

Sep 2016
I'm quite underweight. Female, 5'3 and 85 pounds.
As for tips to lose weight, just simply skipping meals won't work. Since the body then assumes that you need to save up fat, and then it becomes easier to gain weight. You can always try things like eating meat less frequently, eating more greens, and following healthy diets.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

May 1, 2019 5:45 PM

Mar 2018
shotz said:
urmumsfatarse said:

I want to try coke but I don’t want to lie at job interviews when they ask if I’ve ever done drugs:( what do I do??
everybody lies at jobs interviews. for example when they ask what my weaknesses are i tell them i'm too smart for my own good, my dick is too big, and i'm too modest.

lying is bad!! You can’t do that!!
May 1, 2019 6:28 PM

Sep 2016
i used to be overweight but then i just stopped eating, now im at a normal bmi. I recommend intermittent fasting and keeping your carbs just above ketosis level like 90-110grams. If you go into ketosis and drop out you gain weight quickly so just trying to cap your carbs helps. If you calculate your RMR you can see how little calories you can eat before gaining or maintaining weight.
May 1, 2019 7:08 PM

Dec 2014
Why making a thread about weight knowing everyone is gonna say they're underweight???
Anyways, I would say I'm kinda thicc yeah, but not going into details *winks*
FragMentizedMay 1, 2019 7:12 PM
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
May 1, 2019 7:09 PM

Dec 2014
Daphi said:
No, if you want to lose Weight, Lift, Run and do Intermittent Fasting 16/8 and stop eating Sugar and Bread.

You should lift anyway, especially as an Anime Watcher, your back will thank you :) (regardless of gender)
You do know many people suffer from depression and that stops them from making their daily activities, right? And it also makes them do compulsive things like eating, smoking, drinking, did you know it???
FragMentizedMay 1, 2019 7:13 PM
May 1, 2019 9:38 PM

Jan 2019
Fidelium said:
Daphi said:
No, if you want to lose Weight, Lift, Run and do Intermittent Fasting 16/8 and stop eating Sugar and Bread.

You should lift anyway, especially as an Anime Watcher, your back will thank you :) (regardless of gender)
You do know many people suffer from depression and that stops them from making their daily activities, right? And it also makes them do compulsive things like eating, smoking, drinking, did you know it???

Yea i know, i had depression for a long time, i didn't say its easy to make the change, but its the harsh truth, nobody else will do it for them.
There is nothing wrong with being overweight/underweight anyway but its unhealthy and trust me its not fun when you lose your health because of inactivity, exercise is a lot more powerful than a lot of people think
DenkiDestroy99XMay 1, 2019 9:43 PM
May 2, 2019 2:20 AM

Nov 2016
Fidelium said:
Daphi said:

Depression is Darwinism culling the population. It's best to let these people go.
May 2, 2019 12:37 PM

Feb 2016
I have a middle-of-the-road 'healthy' BMI, but I can't say the same for my eating habits nor my fitness level!
--- + ---
"Random quotes in signatures are like friends. Everyone seems to have them, except me."
Sun Tzu, probably

May 2, 2019 1:56 PM

Apr 2010
I'm underweight. I heard that I am anorectic or my mom doesn't feed me when I was younger enough times. Today people also tell me get fat. And it doesn't matter I tell them it's genetic, so they should just live me alone.

May 2, 2019 4:30 PM

Dec 2014
DenkiDestroy99X said:
Fidelium said:

Yea i know, i had depression for a long time, i didn't say its easy to make the change, but its the harsh truth, nobody else will do it for them.
There is nothing wrong with being overweight/underweight anyway but its unhealthy and trust me its not fun when you lose your health because of inactivity, exercise is a lot more powerful than a lot of people think
I agree.

But people shouldn't be blamed by that, you can't just tell them what to do, if they're depressed in this occasion. Depression and other mental illnesses are a "fair" justificative to be overweight/underweight, nobody said it's fun. You should solve one problem before the other one (aka the depression).
FragMentizedMay 2, 2019 4:33 PM
May 2, 2019 5:20 PM

Nov 2017
I'm underweight. I've always have been though.
ロード中です...

May 3, 2019 2:54 PM

Sep 2015
I'm almost exactly the same as @Thanakos. About 186cm (6'1) and 89-90kg (196-198lbs). After 27 my metabolism slowd down a bit and gained about 3-4kg, but I don't have a gut and I'm changing my diet to cut back on refined sugar.
May 4, 2019 3:10 PM

Nov 2017
nah, I'm neither underweight nor overweight. I'm perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

May 5, 2019 11:53 AM

Sep 2016
EfiChan said:
I'm underweight. I heard that I am anorectic or my mom doesn't feed me when I was younger enough times. Today people also tell me get fat. And it doesn't matter I tell them it's genetic, so they should just live me alone.

Same thing happens to me. I just have an extremely high metabolism and I eat a good amount of food. Whenever I try to gain weight, I end up losing it the next day. My mom has the same issue as I do.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

May 5, 2019 8:20 PM
May 2019
Lol, I blame it on this sub-culture around anime. KETO diet helps though if anyone was interested. Check out https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/ to learn more. The testimonies are pretty convincing with photos from r e a l people, and not the "fake" where a person has a nutritionist, gym trainer, and cook.

Give it a try?
May 6, 2019 12:41 AM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
I was but then I did the keto diet and lost forty five pounds in just two months and have pretty much stayed at that weight ever since then. Now I just need to get off my lazy ass and start working out a bunch everyday again so I can get back my six pack.
May 6, 2019 9:55 AM

Nov 2017
Never had a problem with my weight and I was never fat. If I need to cut/lose weight, I make sure to eat less (consume less calories) and up the cardio
May 15, 2019 2:29 PM
Jan 2018
149597871 said:
Eat less, exercise more. If you are in a caloric deficit you'll lose weight. It's not that complex tbh.

Okay even though you should aim for a low calorie diet you still might want to take your daily dose of vitamins, minerals, fiber, protein, etc. This can be done by improving your nutrition plan and avoiding "empty calories" such as sugar, alcohol, etc.

And no, I've never been overweight.

its the carbs that hurt the most. and if what you say is true i should not have gain weight but lost it instead. Even with low cal foods and the right amount i still gain weight. that when a my doctor yelled at me saying calorie deficit does no help you lose weight. All it dose is starve your body since it runs on those calorie, all i was doing was killing myself.
May 15, 2019 5:36 PM

Jun 2016
I am over-encumbered and cannot run
May 15, 2019 11:26 PM

Jan 2009
I've struggled with my weight science middle school. Before that though I was still having the problem but I was to hyper and all over the place to even notice I was different from anyone else.
May 16, 2019 12:50 PM

Feb 2012
No I'm average but I used to be extremely underweight last year, weighing under 80lbs. I'm at a healthy weight for my height now. Currently working towards a happier healthier lifestyle.
May 16, 2019 1:36 PM
Sep 2018
only drink water, shit it works lmao
May 16, 2019 1:46 PM

Oct 2015
I used to be underweight but now I barely qualify as normal I think (BMI 18.8). I have high thyroid levels and gaining weight is pretty hard so I used to be really self-conscious about my thinness but people generally showed zero constraint when they were telling me I should "Just eat something lol." and they would never listen when I said I did eat properly.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Over the years, I began to be repulsed by pork, is there any explanation for this?

Absurdo_N - Mar 26

25 by bevarnow »»
4 minutes ago

» Are you going to apologize?

LenRea - Mar 25

26 by LoveYourEyes »»
27 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

46 by Dracowyn »»
34 minutes ago

» Looking for friends | Cultural exchange and otaku conversations

KMIR - 36 minutes ago

0 by KMIR »»
36 minutes ago

» What jobs do you all have? ( 1 2 )

AnxiousMike - Feb 11, 2023

83 by Dracowyn »»
43 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.