Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 7, 2019 6:01 PM
Sep 2017
So Eren vs 3 titans, he will need to use the warhammer power to win this one.
Also waht did you guys think, Armin was acting? so they will let him be free?
Apr 7, 2019 6:08 PM
Jun 2016
Not a great chapter for me, except for Pieck proving time and time again why she's best girl and the big ass cliffhanger at the end.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2019 6:12 PM
Jun 2016
phxntomhiveghoul said:

armin crying can either be fake af or genuine. let me explain:
he's manipulating yelena into believing that he is legitimately moved by her words and has converted to their side. yelena completely fell into it and didn't even consider the looks of shock on mikasa (who has become pretty emotionless), connie, and jean's faces. that bitch really thought she changed his mind. honestly she's so detached from reality that she couldn't even pick up on that. if anything this gives us further proof that yelena is a deluded cultist. best boy deserves an oscar.
OR, he could be crying from relief. he has known eren the longest, knows how much he values freedom, and knows he would never agree to euthanasia. after 112, he was really asking himself whether eren was actually on their side or not. he's definitely seeing through his mask now and realizes that he's playing zeke and his cult like a damn fiddle. and especially after jean mentioned that eren wouldn't do what he's doing for no reason, he's realized that eren has a motive.

This clarifies the situation a lot to me. I know Armin has to be faking that, I just couldn't come up with a good explanation.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2019 9:33 PM

Aug 2012
Hajime Isayama’s Monthly Q&A in Bessatsu Shonen Magazine May 2019 Issue

No Q&A for this month!

Nickname for Levi is: “As valorous and ferocious as an attacking lion (idiom: Shishifunjin)”. (T/N: Shishifunjin is a phrase used to describe a person who fights valorously and bravely like a lion does.)
Reason: Because he was extremely running riot and moving around fiercely when he is hunting down the Beast Titan (Zeke).
Editor’s comment: Levi is totally like a lion when he is fighting Zeke! He is really a reliable presence!

Translated by http://suniuz.tumblr.com/
Apr 7, 2019 11:59 PM

Jan 2019
since this is the final arc, what do you guys think how many seasons of anime we will need to cover the whole manga at the end

also
what arcs will need how many episodes/seasons?

just wanna hear someone talk about this to hype myself up further lol i rewatched the anime and am rereading the manga rn xD
rewatching the anime with all the information is so much fun because you catch all the details and their meaning

great chapter too
Apr 8, 2019 12:16 AM

Oct 2013
Daphi said:
since this is the final arc, what do you guys think how many seasons of anime we will need to cover the whole manga at the end

also
what arcs will need how many episodes/seasons?

just wanna hear someone talk about this to hype myself up further lol i rewatched the anime and am rereading the manga rn xD
rewatching the anime with all the information is so much fun because you catch all the details and their meaning

great chapter too

Season 3 part 2 is coming out this month it will adapt from chapter 73 to 90, season 4 will most likely cover from chapter 91 to 106, whether it is going to be season 4 part 1 is up in the air, but we are not sure how long the final arc is so we can't tell with concrete proof how many seasons there will be, but one thing is for sure there definitely going to be a season 4 part 2 or season 5, depends if they split the season again.

Who knows they may even decide to just adapt everything in season 4, if the manga ends this year.
Apr 8, 2019 5:26 AM

May 2018
Pieck had me fool there. Surprise twist at the end. Final battle begin?
Papa_ScorchApr 8, 2019 5:32 AM
Apr 8, 2019 10:58 AM

Jan 2018
Edylson said:
Isayama setting up battle in shiganshina the same month the anime is supposed to cover the shiganshina arc!! Coincidence?! I think not, also if this chapter didn't solidify Pieck as best girl, i don't know what will...

Still can't decide between her, Yelena and Historia.
Apr 8, 2019 12:03 PM
Nov 2015
That was a good chapter, of course, but I can't help but yearn for answers. I would rather have a chapter of reveals than a chapter with fight right now (and against Reiner for the 99999 time).

And I couldn't get the picture of Armin crying off my mind until now. WTF was that? Was he acting? Didn't seem so.
Apr 10, 2019 11:25 PM

May 2018
The battle between Reiner and Eren begins (again). 3rd time, i think? I only want to see Levi alive ;_;
Apr 11, 2019 1:13 PM

Aug 2015

Please please please please pleeeease don't die, I want to see you smiling again, but of happiness. ;_;

This series keeps getting better and better, really amazing chapter, it had been a while that the one month wait between chapters made me sad, really wanted to keep reading this right now...

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Apr 12, 2019 11:14 AM
Jan 2019
honestly i'm like so confused with everything happening right now and i'm really trying to remember every detail and hundreds of plot twist that've happened in this entire storyline but there's just too much and my brain can't take all these plot complexity i just really need a recap of everything AND ONCE AGAIN A CLIFFHANGER ENDING UGH
Apr 15, 2019 12:10 PM

Apr 2016
Shoot him the head, Pieck! He's two powerful to fight and you're unlikely to win! It isn't worth trying to take him alive for his powers. He's a psychotic mass murderer! Just shoot him already! SHOOT HIM!

Oh come on! Hopefully Porco is smarter than this. Gabi is our last hope!

You'd think that after Hange had discovered that Eren could produce controlled, partial transformations such as when he conjured half a titan to block the cannonball, or when he conjured a severed hand, she would've trained Armin to do so as well. Don't tell me it's a Founding Titan exclusive ability.

That seals it. Zeke's faction is no better than the oppresors they are fighting against. It's your typical revolutionary where the revolutionaries don't fix any system; they simply replace the cogs in it. Oh, and they will commit mass genocide and drive an entire race to extinction while they're at it.

No, don't put your rifle down Gabi!

Sadly, there is no bright future for Marley after Eren wins, Pieck. There is no magic wand that will fix anything, only perserverance.

"Slowly and peacefully"... just like you shot Grior?

... Except no one hails any gods as symbols in the AoT manga.

Good job on Armin for trying to fake a defection. Hopefully it amounts to something.

That smile! I didn't even think that she might've been faking it to cough information out of Eren and rescue Gabi. Incredibly risky gamble! Faith in Pieck restored. The dangerous part will be trying to escape Shingashima alive with scouts who have access to thunderspears, and Eren who may or may not be able to attack Pieck from range using his newfound Warhammer powers.

PORCO MY MAN!!! EAT HIM! EAT HIM WHOLE! EAT HIMMMMMM!

Awesome.

(Side note: sounds like Armin and the scouts were being held below the the castle. Porco's and Eren's transformations ontop of the castle would almost certainly bring the whole structure down and kill everyone inside. :( )

(Side note 2: How was it that no one spotted or heard the approach the of the zeppelins? It's a cool reveal though!)

HERE WE GO BOYS! The man of the hour, Reiner Braun, here to save the day! Just gotta hope the scouts in the basement escape alive and it'll be everyone versus Eren! (Inb4 Zeke arrives as cliffhanger backup).

This is just awesome!
Apr 16, 2019 1:54 PM

Jun 2016
Valyrian1124 said:

(Side note 2: How was it that no one spotted or heard the approach the of the zeppelins? It's a cool reveal though!)
They were above the clouds
Apr 18, 2019 2:00 AM
Jan 2018
I like how Eren isn't fazed at all and just looks at the gun in his face with his hands in his pockets .

It's like he's saying "am I a joke to you" XD
Apr 25, 2019 3:33 AM

Jun 2009
So Yelena was a dude all along? The goatee line has me confused...
Apr 25, 2019 4:55 AM

Oct 2013
grandy_UiD said:

Yelena is a female.
Apr 25, 2019 5:11 PM

Aug 2012
grandy_UiD said:
She wore the goatee to be in disguise
Apr 25, 2019 11:00 PM

Jun 2009
sim0n2170 said:
grandy_UiD said:
She wore the goatee to be in disguise

Now that you mention it, I think I vaguely remember something like that. Thanks for clearing that up.
Apr 29, 2019 12:07 AM

May 2015
Well done, Pieck. That was quite a performance. Eren's in trouble now, this should be interesting.
Apr 30, 2019 10:03 PM

Feb 2017
DON'T YOU KILL LEVI, ISAYAMAAAA !!!!!!!!!!
May 1, 2019 2:42 AM
Apr 2019
Who will win Eren or Reiner?
Marley or Paradis?

Honestly I feel like Isayama is,either going to pull everybody dies in Paradis except for main characters, and the world lives, or everybody in the world dies except for the main characters and some Paradis people.

What do you think?

Btw did y'all see Isayama's new haircut? I rate it 5/10. It doesn't suit him as much.
DuckUsernamesMay 1, 2019 2:46 AM
May 1, 2019 2:45 AM
Apr 2019
Valyrian1124 said:
Shoot him the head, Pieck! He's two powerful to fight and you're unlikely to win! It isn't worth trying to take him alive for his powers. He's a psychotic mass murderer! Just shoot him already! SHOOT HIM!

Oh come on! Hopefully Porco is smarter than this. Gabi is our last hope!

You'd think that after Hange had discovered that Eren could produce controlled, partial transformations such as when he conjured half a titan to block the cannonball, or when he conjured a severed hand, she would've trained Armin to do so as well. Don't tell me it's a Founding Titan exclusive ability.

That seals it. Zeke's faction is no better than the oppresors they are fighting against. It's your typical revolutionary where the revolutionaries don't fix any system; they simply replace the cogs in it. Oh, and they will commit mass genocide and drive an entire race to extinction while they're at it.

No, don't put your rifle down Gabi!

Sadly, there is no bright future for Marley after Eren wins, Pieck. There is no magic wand that will fix anything, only perserverance.

"Slowly and peacefully"... just like you shot Grior?

... Except no one hails any gods as symbols in the AoT manga.

Good job on Armin for trying to fake a defection. Hopefully it amounts to something.

That smile! I didn't even think that she might've been faking it to cough information out of Eren and rescue Gabi. Incredibly risky gamble! Faith in Pieck restored. The dangerous part will be trying to escape Shingashima alive with scouts who have access to thunderspears, and Eren who may or may not be able to attack Pieck from range using his newfound Warhammer powers.

PORCO MY MAN!!! EAT HIM! EAT HIM WHOLE! EAT HIMMMMMM!

Awesome.

(Side note: sounds like Armin and the scouts were being held below the the castle. Porco's and Eren's transformations ontop of the castle would almost certainly bring the whole structure down and kill everyone inside. :( )

HERE WE GO BOYS! The man of the hour, Reiner Braun, here to save the day! Just gotta hope the scouts in the basement escape alive and it'll be everyone versus Eren! (Inb4 Zeke arrives as cliffhanger backup).

This is just awesome!

I really don't care if Eren dies to be honest.
May 2, 2019 4:13 PM
Oct 2018
Loved that chapter so much!!
I personally clearly root for Eren. Actually everyone could die expert for Eren Historia (and Eren’s baby of course) and Misaka (side by side with Eren because all watch he says was fake of course) I would still be happy.

If I say of course at the end it means it would happens isn’t it ?
May 6, 2019 3:49 AM
Jan 2018
Let's see what happens to the plot armoured titan next chapter
May 6, 2019 8:56 AM
Jan 2019
man, i’m rooting for eren hard this time. warriors are probably in the right, but i still want to see eren grim remind them again
May 14, 2019 2:17 PM

Aug 2016
Damn, I knew I can't trust Pieck even with or without gun pointing at her head. I expect epic battle. Revenge for Liberio, what a lol. Revenge for Shiganshina. And Reiner looks he is behind his existional crisis, Eren give him reason to pull through rest of his life. But I am still with Yeagerist on this one. Kinda. Not Zeke or Yelena subvert group though. I expect heavy loses. Zeke saving Eren ass. I still hope Eren is against all of them though. I can't even thing how this going to end.

@sico_mode Exactly. You are my man.

Edit: Am I only one who thinks Pieck suddenly looks hot like hell in that Scouting legion garment?
Martin_TaylorMay 14, 2019 2:34 PM
Jul 14, 2019 2:57 PM

May 2017
good chapter but while we getting some titan action chapters now we still havent learned shit about erens true intentions, I wish Pieck would have inquired more about his plan but I guess she was in a dangerous spot to press eren into speaking the truth

speaking of Pieck shes literally best girl after this chapter, glad she didnt switch sides.

armin crying over Yelenas intentions was wierd af, im not sure how to put it but it felt really odd and out of character for him

lol Reiner coming for another ass whooping, boi never learns does he
Feb 25, 2020 3:07 PM

Jan 2016
I can't even predict how this series is going to end.
Nov 14, 2020 5:13 AM

Sep 2012
How was Pieck cuter than ever before in this chapter?? Anyway, I can't wait for this battle to start, first of all, and then escalate even further when Zeke arrives and shouts to cause all those titans to emerge.

Martin_Taylor said:

Edit: Am I only one who thinks Pieck suddenly looks hot like hell in that Scouting legion garment?

My man! *fist bump*
MrLegitimacyNov 14, 2020 5:19 AM
Nov 20, 2020 11:57 AM

Jan 2019
I'm a little worried about Connie's attitude. Although he has all the rights to be angry, he's too impulsive and could put himself in danger. Out of everyone, I only care about Armin, Hanji, Jean, Connie and Falco surviving to the end.
Jan 20, 2021 9:00 AM

Sep 2011
Damn, things are going really bad for all sides. i don't even know to what side to cheer. Now a war broke in Paradis.

Glad that Pieck is safe, she is so gracious. She can't die.

Feb 18, 2021 6:24 PM
Nov 2014
eren is winning this fight man he ain't losing to weak characters like reiner/pieck/galliard.
Mar 8, 2021 11:08 PM

Mar 2019
Pieck's plan was good. Pfft, it was kinda plot armor that it didn't work. Jaw Titan breaks crystal, doesn't eat Eren though.

Also someone probably mentioned the ratings would be bad if Gabi killed Eren. Yikes, all we've got is that I loathe Gabi. Maybe if she had been introduced at the beginning I'd be like, 'Sure. Whatever. She's like Moriarty,' but considering she appeared so late she reminds me of Scrappy Doo. ( It might still happen. :/ )
May 22, 2021 12:13 AM

May 2020
The end of the final season is here. War will start after this big clash incoming.
Apr 2, 2022 11:54 PM
Sep 2020
In the anime and in the manga
5/5 chef's kiss ,
Perfecto ,the lies and truth on both sides ,pieck was at her peak character in this arc🔥

Eren is kinda dumb here 😂,Armin is a joke,the days when AOT was at its great writing
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Yesterday, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 22, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.