Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Real Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 26, 2019 11:16 PM
Apr 2017
Wow that was quite a good anime adaptation, though I haven't read the manga in a long time so I might have forgotten some stuff that weren't adapted. I'm so glad this was adapted well because it's giving me the same feels that I got when I first read the manga.

Kinda a shame that they didn't adapt the after story, though being a .5 chapter probably decided its fate.
Mar 27, 2019 1:12 AM

Jan 2015
AlexTenshi said:
Wow that was quite a good anime adaptation, though I haven't read the manga in a long time so I might have forgotten some stuff that weren't adapted. I'm so glad this was adapted well because it's giving me the same feels that I got when I first read the manga.

Kinda a shame that they didn't adapt the after story, though being a .5 chapter probably decided its fate.

Maybe OVA or something down the line? But it's too short for OVA I guess.
Mar 27, 2019 3:14 AM

Aug 2017
A beautiful ending to a beautiful story.
Well, it would be nice if they could make an OVA which acts as an after story to the anime
Mar 27, 2019 4:17 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
At least Ito's trying to make the moves again though I wish there'll be a side story for the two, besides he got Ayado first than the man she married I guess I'm pretty satisfied with their ending.

Solid 8/10 for me.
Mar 27, 2019 4:47 AM

Nov 2013
i fel like 2 things were a little forced (the brother telling her, but i guess she was already starting to remember... and the fact she got so many memories back so fast, when she didn't remember anything for over 7 years)

apart from that, i have to say i loved this episode, and the season in general was better than the first,
was already gonna give it 7 (instead of 6 from s1) but this ending might actually make me give it an 8/10 lol

fun thing, Iroha and Shino now have shorter hair while Ayado got longer hair, they traded places haha
winddevil1Mar 27, 2019 5:02 AM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 27, 2019 5:19 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Great ending to a pretty fine series overall!

Great to see Tsutsui’s mother being the same as ever and his father expressionless as always. Meanwhile, his brother is still rocking it with Takanashi’s sister so that’s very nice to see! Speaking of brothers, Iroha’s step brother for once this time played a really commendable anchor job, loved the general tension during that whole revelation scene. It must be hard for Tsutsui though, finally meeting her only to hear that she not only doesn’t remember him but will soon be leaving back to LA too. Nearly got me teary-eyed when he said he was nobody after looking back at her step-brother but it was pleasing to see fate do its thing by Iroha noticing that strap chain.

Another gold moment between the two after the wedding, Tsutsui managed to convince her to stay back after all and soon after we see them married! Great stuff! Great usage of music during all these moments, got to love those piano music in the background! Seeing the crew ecstatic over Iroha’s return was also very sweet to see! I wonder how much exactly she remembers though, I have a feeling she hasn’t completely remembered just yet.

On the other hand, Ayado and Itou’s whole case was a little underwhelming especially more so considering that half of the Season focused on their romantic developments. She was married off to someone else and then somehow got divorced but still appears to have lingering feelings for Itou? Well, I’m not too sure if this sits right with me here really. Lol @ Itou’s ‘talk no jutsu’ in the anime studio to motivate others to work harder though.

As for the whole in general,
First Season started off on an in interesting note and Second Season finished off on a high note, but sadly the rest was pretty mediocre although Season 2 as a whole was better and thus a bit more entertaining to keep up with. Animation took a little hit this finale episode but it’s been much more consistent than that of the 1st Season, so definitely a positive change! Sound Department was improved just a notch here too but it was cool to see the first Op kicking in at the very end to summarise the whole series in motion pictures.

6.5/10 => 7/10. Hopefully, we’ll get an OVA soon to provide more closure but it’s totally fine this way too!
_MushiRock11_Mar 27, 2019 10:29 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 27, 2019 6:13 AM

Aug 2013
icrievrytiem
Happy Ending! I love it!

I like this show despite of some lack animation and art
7/10
Mar 27, 2019 6:23 AM

Nov 2017
Myabe they is the best couple in this season.

Mar 27, 2019 7:30 AM
Mar 2014
Nice almost tragic ending that ended well.
Mar 27, 2019 7:37 AM

Sep 2018
It's so rare for an anime to tie up everything an actually end so well done for the writer for doing that.

2 of the 3 stayed together and there's a possibility the 3 pair will get back, maybe there's room for an OVA or 2 to see what happens with them but that's about it.
Mar 27, 2019 7:46 AM
Oct 2018
i hope they release the OVA for ItoxAyado relationship :3
Mar 27, 2019 8:15 AM

Jan 2013
Glad that Shingo wasn't a selfish prick. He had the chance to keep Iroha all to himself but glad he wasn't like that especially in Episode 22 when he let Tsutsui into his house. Somewhere in the back of his mind I'm sure he was thinking that it would not be genuine as it was with Iroha x Tsusui and let it play out if something would happen or not once she was starting to remember fragments. He needed closure too and got it and lost.

Tsuitsui trying to make it less burden on her by saying he's nobody was selfless of him and the right call. I would of done the same. He showed how deep she is in his heart.

I kinda figured ItooxAyado was not gonna work out too well since some of us saw Ito as a rebound for her loss of Tsutsui. Maybe they broke up during college. So her being married to another guy I should say didn't surprise me but more like disappointed me. Her telling everybody she was divorced all a sudden.. I dunno what to say to that.

Maybe it was her way to make amends or something. Ito asking her out tho I dunno it feels like it may play out the same again or maybe they can actually start from step 1 this time. Not sure how when Itou's so busy. Itou you need to lose that weak ass pussy attitude and be more like Tsutsui at least, smh.

Glad Tsutsui's lil brother, Kaoru is still with his childhood sweetheart Anzu (lucky him). Hope he got rid of his shitty attitude tho by now.

Episode did feel kinda rushed tho would of liked it if it was slower paced. My only other gripe is the ending credits. Like damn, it's nice and all to show a montage of the entire 2 seasons but no I wanted to see their After Story. I hate having to imagine it in my head just show it to me! Would of liked to have seen a front view of Iroha in her wedding dress also... maybe with TsuxIroha with a kid too... sigh.
Mar 27, 2019 8:44 AM
Jun 2017
I kinda wish the regaining memory part would a two episode thing. Also, I love how they used the first season OP as the end song!!
Mar 27, 2019 9:21 AM

Mar 2012
I was hoping it would be a bit more dramatic but good ending.

Ayado was the worst character, I had already started to dislike her from the episode she expressed her desires, knowing how she wanted to fuck Ito right after getting into a relationship with him I'm a bit glad to see it didn't work out. Still poor Ito though.
Mar 27, 2019 10:11 AM

Feb 2019
The first few episodes of this series didn't really stand out to me, but I still kept watching cause it was an easy watch. I'm glad I stuck with it though, it turned out to be a simple and heartwarming story that I would look forward to watching weekly.

As for the episode itself, it was clear what was going to happen and I'm glad that IS what happened. Iroha's brother not being a dick was much appreciated and him being the one to bring Hikari and Iroha together was something I didn't expect.
Mar 27, 2019 3:48 PM

Mar 2015
A good ending to a good show.

Glad her stepbrother turned out to not be such a dick after all.
The sword that takes life gives life
Mar 27, 2019 7:34 PM
Mar 2015
And they all lived happily ever after
Mar 28, 2019 4:25 AM

May 2018
Waaaw what an ending ! Iroha's brother turn from worst man to best man that fast, that's excalated quickly. And everybody got a scene on the final minutes, including Tsuttsun's brother and Takanashi's sister, nothing left behind, even they bring back Hina-sensei....... uuuhhh sorry that's Ayado in long hair.

And of course, 3D kanojo isn't complete without "Ichiban daiji na koto wa..." yes they bring back Quruli's song for the ending !

At first I want to give it another 7/10 just like 1st season, but hey that's not fair, let's give it 8/10 then. Thank you Hoods to finished it in a good shape.
Mar 28, 2019 8:32 AM

Dec 2014
well that was whole some end.... though the manga was much more conclusive... really liked it all the way
Mar 28, 2019 9:06 AM

Dec 2015
When I first started this anime, I thought it was only so-so. Fast forward to the final episode of season 2, and I'm surprised to find myself crying so much in the ending. But aww, the beautiful ending! Ishino finally getting her happy ending! Iroha remembering Tsutsun! IROHA MARRYING TSUTSUN! Even Ito got a second (third? fourth?) chance with Ayado again. Ito still deserves better, but anyway

Still, things I would have liked to see:

• Iroha and Tsutsui exchanging vows (so I'm not sure how the ceremony in Japan would go, but I think the traditional stuff like "in sickness and in health" would have been especially meaningful in their case)
  • A little more of Ito and Ayado... I just want him to be happy, he deserves it...
  • Would have liked to see more of redeemed Chika myself, to be honest

All in all, I did still enjoy this anime by and large, and I'm glad it has a (mostly) conclusive ending.

7.5/10 => 7/10, because I really don't think I can give this an 8.
Mar 28, 2019 12:41 PM

Sep 2016
Predictable generic show right up to the end. Smh.
<GENERIC SIGNATURE>
Mar 28, 2019 1:09 PM

Mar 2012
Anime of the type to predict what is going to happen, although the last episodes were even interesting. I'm happy that it was a happy end.

Score: 6.5/10
Mar 28, 2019 3:36 PM
Aug 2017
This was well deserved and wanted ending that we got! I loved this series. It had a Your Lie in April feel but with a happy ending so I'm happy. (:
Mar 29, 2019 1:17 AM

Mar 2009
Glad this is finally over. And boy did it wrap up way too neatly. Everyone together, including Ayado and Ito. She just happens to get a divorce and they're back together like that. And hey, Iroha's brother just happens to be nice now even though he was a dick throughout the entire series. This romance anime was not based in reality at all, as most of these shallow and tepid relationships would not have lasted past high school. Iroha would not have even glanced at Tsutsui, realistically speaking. He was such an annoying and insufferable geek. But who cares about that. It's anime!

Really, though, what made this series so frustrating were the insufferable characters and melodrama. I think I only liked Ito and Ishino. It's too bad their relationships basically ruined them. Ishino was way too good for Takahashi. He treated her like crap for a long time. She barely existed to him. And overall, Ayado and Ito's relationship was just plain shallow. That aside, the 2nd season somehow ended up being worse than the first season, a large part of that thanks to the tone-deaf divorce episode...which ended up being a huge misunderstanding. What was the point of those episodes again? And even if the issue with Iroha was obviously hinted at all throughout the series, it still felt forced. Nothing came of it in the end. They still wound up back together after the random timeskip.

Honestly one of the worst romance anime out there.
MormegilMar 29, 2019 1:26 AM
Mar 29, 2019 3:00 AM

Apr 2010
I guessed it's the happy ending people wished for, but... I didn't like it. It felt pointless. For a whole episode more or less you have no idea what about Ayado (and you find just in the end she was married until recently to someone else), the way Hikaru and Iroha met again was very rushed. The most normal things there was Ishino and Takanashi.

I guess I'm getting old.

Mar 29, 2019 7:03 AM

Oct 2008
I never thought I get to see divorced Ayado-san! she's hot in adult form! lolz
at least we've seen college Kaorui & Anzu for a bit moment.
Ishino already had a baby With Takanashi.
Itou went SHIROBAKO! LOLZ
and TsuTsun & Iroha lived happily ever after! and their turn to get married.
5/5.
8/10.

Mar 29, 2019 5:47 PM

Sep 2018
LOL !! I didn't expect Ayado will become like that haha so surprising. Everyone have happy ending except to lovey-dovey otaku couple, irony it is.
Everything is rush, the hugs doesn't have feelings, they show some sweet scenes, I didn't feel anything at all. The good ending really comes from Ishino x Takanashi.
It's corny and cliche, really, just an okay show.
erenmeiiMar 29, 2019 5:55 PM
Mar 29, 2019 9:12 PM

Oct 2012
I think I would have preferred it had it ended shortly after the reunion after Hikari stated that he was nobody important. For a brief moment I felt like he was making a sacrifice for the greater good (turns out I was actually wrong -- that she needed to come back to her old world -- anything to get away from her 'brother').
Mar 30, 2019 2:09 AM

Jan 2019
Hmm ... It was a good finish. But I didn't like the divorce thing.
Mar 30, 2019 5:04 PM

Jan 2011
The ending we were hoping for, but still a few moments of manly tears at the reunion and Iroha's appearance at Ishino's wedding. As for Ito and Ayado, remember that she was 16 when she met Ito. Undoubtedly she still had some growing up to do, and not surprising that their relationship didn't last the first time around--although the hint is broadly given that they may make it a go now that they're both older.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 31, 2019 3:58 AM
Mar 2012
It really improved as s2 progressed. Nice all 4? ships persevered, even Kaoru Anzu ship was shown briefly. Ayado is only hinted at a possible Ito return, but divorce was bit odd. Tsutsun's parents too stuck together. Igarashi picking old items & recollecting memory fragments was nice.
Apr 1, 2019 2:19 PM
Nov 2017
This second season reminded me a lot of Your lie in April and also despite a vastly different plot seemed like the happier version. Not saying I disliked Your lie in April because I didn't.
Apr 1, 2019 8:29 PM
Jul 2014
One of the best romance anime I ever watched, maybe the best. So I read somewhere that some people didn't like the last episodes on how it played out with mc and iroha and how mc didn't do anything. Well you have to know she told him to forget her and he was prepared from the start that he was going to leave her be. Alot of people had complaints about the first season... I really liked the first season as well.

The main reason why I liked the anime so much was because it was development between two characters, and the pace, there wasn't much long BS involved with their relationship. Even watching the last few episodes, there wasn't much down time between the two characters of them not being together. Some may think it is rushed, but I don't see it being rushed as it has been the pace of the anime whenever 2 lovers in the anime fight or something, they resolve it very quickly.

Also big props of irohas non genetic bro who lovers her to bring her to see mc. I really thought he would pull some weird strings and that would be sad. I guess he found out really why iroha liked mc.

Anyways it seems that this is just a love it or you hate it anime.
HaoYou_XiApr 1, 2019 8:33 PM
Apr 1, 2019 11:10 PM
May 2018
even though its a pretty clichéd ending. i just love to see the main guys having a happy ending... tbh im really glad they did finish it all on anime. the ending song too of this episode! i love it. the lyrics just fits perfectly on the anime. hope to see an epilogue to this ^ _ ^
Apr 3, 2019 2:03 AM
Jan 2017
everything in this anime has good ending like marriage and have a kid,,
except ayado and ito... what happen to them
i thought they already married,, but why man why,, i feel some NTR here i hate Netorare and betrayal with disappointment.. i heard ayado has disforced with her man and ito offer to have a dinner with him.. but why is i miss anything before,,
anyone tell me please,,

but the ending tsutsui finally meet iroha after long years,, good ending for them had sad for ito...
7/10
Apr 3, 2019 2:04 AM
Jan 2017
keimaxchihiro said:
even though its a pretty clichéd ending. i just love to see the main guys having a happy ending... tbh im really glad they did finish it all on anime. the ending song too of this episode! i love it. the lyrics just fits perfectly on the anime. hope to see an epilogue to this ^ _ ^

i love that too ..
the ending song was season 1 opening theme..
Apr 3, 2019 7:14 AM

Aug 2015
Cute happy ending, and well that cute baby of Ishino and Takanashi! I loved that ending, was hoping to see how pretty Iroha looks in her wedding dress, but we could see them only from back :(. Overall, it was fun and I really loved it!
Apr 4, 2019 6:14 AM
May 2018
x2kill4 said:
keimaxchihiro said:

i love that too ..
the ending song was season 1 opening theme..

well i like that song! in the end it says "ill always remember you" that fits perfectly to tsutsuns relationship to igarashi!
Apr 4, 2019 4:58 PM
Jun 2014
Tsun being cucked while Iroha is having the time of her life in LA
Ito being broken up with and her marrying someone else

And both fucking stay frozen in time without moving forward for 7 damn years. Pathetic to say the least. I guess it doesn't matter how girls act as long as the guys are as faithful as a dogs, is at least what the female audience seem to think.

No blame on Iroha of course, but it sure makes a beautiful ending feel less beautiful in a way. Ayado can simply fuck off though. Ito may be pathetic, but she does not deserve him, and he deserves someone who properly likes him for who he is.

We even had episodes dedicated to their romance and the author just screws around like this and not even giving us any details. That's pretty disrespectful towards the readers/viewers tbh.
Apr 5, 2019 1:58 PM

Aug 2017
That was the best episode in all 2 seasons. Season 2 overall far better than lousy season 1.

I didn't see Kaoru with Anzu, where was that in the episode? Screenshot? I thought that was the only unresolved pairing. Otherwise everyone else was closed nicely.

Good that pansy Ito is getting sloppy seconds, that was the right approach by the creators. He didn't deserve a fully happy ending.
CarbonMDApr 5, 2019 2:01 PM
Apr 5, 2019 2:19 PM

Feb 2007
TrumpMD said:
I didn't see Kaoru with Anzu, where was that in the episode? Screenshot? I thought that was the only unresolved pairing.

Here you go, screenshot:
Apr 5, 2019 2:40 PM

Aug 2017
luinthoron said:
Here you go, screenshot:

Thanks, yeah I skimmed the episode again and found that. Didn't catch it the first time around as I usually watch in high speed and miss some subtleties.
Apr 10, 2019 2:52 PM

Oct 2013
Apr 12, 2019 6:12 PM

Feb 2014
shoujo this season was over 9000!!

also, very meh melodramatic

not my like, I enjoyed the 1st season more.

6/10
Apr 18, 2019 9:03 AM
Mar 2017
Season 1 is kinda meh. But this one makes it more interesting.

I'm just glad that it was a Happy Ending!

9/10
Apr 20, 2019 8:31 PM
Nov 2018
The ending was beautiful. I'm glad it was a happy ending.

I am happy to see Kaoru and Anzu are still together. Season 2 was definitely better than season 1.
Apr 28, 2019 4:20 AM

Jul 2009
If it was for Ito and Ayado end together again, why make her marry someone else and get divorced?!
Takanashi and Ishino best couple!
Apr 29, 2019 6:19 PM
Mar 2019
Loved this series. 9/10 for me.
Gotta say though I kind of hated Ayado. She was sweet during season 1 and i like how she wore her feelings on her sleeve but... Ito was sort of pathetic and foolish when it came to her and I don't really get what made her so special in his eyes. Just because she was otaku like him? He could've done way better than her imo. He then tries asking her out at his friend's wedding after finding out she's divorced! Let that bitch go man. Also didn't like Hikari's younger brother, thought he was an unlikable asshole throughout the show but I feel that's how he was meant to be portrayed? Thankfully he wasn't featured that much though.
May 1, 2019 1:06 AM
Dec 2018
I'm gonna admit it this season SHHHHHOOOOOCCCCKKED ME!! that's the change i wanna see, my god that was AMMAAAZZING!! I'm so happy i decided to continue the show (first season was disappointing thogh), love it love it
#kyoanistrong
May 8, 2019 9:31 AM
Aug 2015
Yes it's all cliche, but this was a series that just dove into that innocent gentle rom-com world and gave us (well me at least) exactly what we wanted... I think it's great to have a 'warm hug' anime occasionally.
The quality of the animation dipped here and there - the last shot of Kaoru and Anzu at the aquarium passed me by at first as I assumed they'd messed up Iroha's animation again.
It's a sign of a great story if you can forgive such lapses in quality... and I can, I just need to wipe away a tear now.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2019

34 by TheColonel76 »»
May 14, 10:36 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2019

67 by TheColonel76 »»
May 14, 9:26 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2019

53 by bakakisima »»
Jan 12, 11:44 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2019

28 by bakakisima »»
Jan 11, 12:17 PM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2019

45 by bakakisima »»
Jan 11, 9:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.