Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 3, 2019 5:01 PM

Aug 2018
Like, if I had to choose one, it would have to be Dokuro-chan. It's fun in a sense that it's absurd, but terrible in the sense that it's literally nothing but a club-happy angel and a hormone driven teenage boy who literally gets blundgeoned to death every episode.

Note, I haven't exactly seen every episode, but guaranteed, I'm right on the money. lol

The opening is fun, though.

PIPIRUPIRUPUPIRUPIIIIII.
╔════════════════ • • ════════════════╗
Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind
I want to get off, but I keep riding the ride
I never really noticed that I had to decide
To play someone's game, or live my own life
- Get Free, Lana Del Rey

╚════════════════ • • ════════════════╝
Mar 3, 2019 5:14 PM

Dec 2017
Garzey's Wing Sub must be the most ungodly abomination I can imagine. Good thing the dub managed to be so bad it kind of became an amazing comedy. Aside from that Shinsekai Yori for a complete lack of character

Why don’t we become monsters and really mess up this awful world? Just destroy until there’s no more evil, no more sadness, no more anything…
Wouldn’t that be great?

Mar 3, 2019 5:16 PM

Dec 2018
-PotatoChip- said:
Like, if I had to choose one, it would have to be Dokuro-chan. It's fun in a sense that it's absurd, but terrible in the sense that it's literally nothing but a club-happy angel and a hormone driven teenage boy who literally gets blundgeoned to death every episode.

Note, I haven't exactly seen every episode, but guaranteed, I'm right on the money. lol

The opening is fun, though.

PIPIRUPIRUPUPIRUPIIIIII.

I just went and read the synopsis/summary of that show and laughed so hard. Oh my gosh that sounds so bad.
Lolicons are scum.
BABYMETAL is more metal than Metallica.
Naruto is objectively the best anime ever.
HxH 99' is decent. HxH 11' is bad.
Mar 3, 2019 5:17 PM

May 2008
https://myanimelist.net/anime/28621/Subete_ga_F_ni_Naru__The_Perfect_Insider

whatever the fuck this anime was trying to be
No one can justify life by linking happy moments into a rosary.

Mar 3, 2019 5:37 PM
Aug 2018
rosario+vampire i watched it when i was 6 or 7, re watching the story goes nowhere and is just over serialized.
Mar 3, 2019 5:47 PM

Feb 2017
uta no prince-sama. that anime gave me ptsd

myfigurecollection / steam / instagram
❝it repeats again; a flashback, the buzzing cicadas...
and you, who will never come back.❞
Mar 3, 2019 6:00 PM

Apr 2015
mhkr said:
Re:Zero and Psycho Pass

The Godzilla movies were also a big insult to me personally as a fan.
Mar 3, 2019 6:01 PM

May 2016
Rumbling hearts, gotta admit it's the first anime that I actually decided not to finish.
"It's not like I wanted a signature or anything...BAKA!" - A MAL user.
Mar 3, 2019 6:04 PM

Apr 2015
Jojo, specially Part 4, that was a whole new kind of bad.
Mar 3, 2019 7:50 PM

Feb 2017
Big Order. I don't get it. I was confused at the whole thing.
Mar 3, 2019 9:07 PM

Jun 2017
Yuri Kuma Arashi - a bunch of bears start eating people because of a meteor shower??? who the fuck comes up with this shit it was the stupidest and most boring thing i ever laid my eyes on i couldn't even get past episode 1
Mar 3, 2019 11:11 PM

Jul 2014
Tsunshine-Chris said:
ThatRazorGuy said:

Totally. Late 80s/early 90s dubs from Manga Entertainment and Central Park Media are pure comedic gold.

You should check out Mad Bull 34 and Angel Cop btw. They're among the funniest.

I've seen both. Mad Bull is a guilty pleasure. The real question is this; Have you seen Dragon Century?

Never heard of it. Just added to ptw right now.
Take care of yourself

Mar 3, 2019 11:17 PM

Dec 2018
18if and Aku no Hana.anohana was whack af too but i dont wanna get hate by those anohana fanboiis
If you rated Jujutsu Kaisen a 10/10, then your opinion is not valid.

AOT>FMAB
Mar 3, 2019 11:25 PM

Feb 2018
Boruto manages to make me absolutely fucking livid on a regular basis.
Mar 3, 2019 11:32 PM

Dec 2016
Excluding obligatory shit like MoD, Nami, etc... I'd pick Code Geass R2. Seriously, the praise this show gets is absolutely baffling, the series is the dumbest shit I've ever seen, so much bullshit going on is completley insulting, and the worst part is that it takes itself so frickin seriously as opposed to other dumb stuff.
Mar 3, 2019 11:33 PM

Oct 2018
Angels of Death was fucking terrible.
I mean, it's not renowned or anything, but that show was a snooze-fest with the blandest characters.

And ofc the obvious shit, like, Pupa, Nami, etc.
All of that is garbage af.
Mar 4, 2019 4:42 AM

Dec 2015
I really regret that I watched Kimi no na wa. Byousoku 5 Centimeter was trash. Oh and I really hate Boruto.
Mar 4, 2019 4:57 AM

Aug 2017
Every show in my list with a score of 3, 2 and 1.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 4, 2019 8:51 AM

Mar 2017
One Piece, My Hero Academia, Gundam IBO, Seven Deadly Sins, Akame ga Kill, Infinite Stratoss, dragonball super, code geass

I watched a lot of shitty anime.

Mar 4, 2019 9:30 AM

Jun 2017
Absolute duo - It kept referring to some past incident but never explained it. The plot didn't make any sense and the harem didn't help.
Mar 4, 2019 9:31 AM

Jul 2015
Koustubh said:
For me, that should be anime like Perfect Blue and Detroit Metal City. The reason is that there is first has rape scenes and second has too much verbal use of the word 'rape', both of which trigger me so much that I'd chop the dicks of the rapists and the speakers.

when you bait you say the unpopular opinion, like say you hated those cause the guy didnt get away with it. youre welcome.

ot: your favorites
Mar 4, 2019 9:36 AM

Jul 2014
school days... i still don’t know why i ever bothered to watch it
Mar 4, 2019 9:41 AM

Nov 2018
Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai
(My Sister, My Writer)

I managed to watch this weekly. It is quite refreshing to watch a shitty anime every season
Mar 4, 2019 9:43 AM

Aug 2013
Pupa or Master of the Martial Hearts have to be the most cancerous stuff Ive seen
Mar 4, 2019 9:43 AM

Apr 2016
Hand Shakers is the worst fucking thing I've ever experienced, on par with the fallout of a surgery I had, and the fact that it got a prequel, a sequel, a play, a play for the fucking sequel, and a special for the fucking sequel, baffles and disgusts me.

It's very rare that a show goes so out of its way to contradict and invalidate its fucking premise so quickly and regularly, but this show, hell, this franchise in general, makes that a hobby, and that's the tip of the fucking iceberg of just how impossibly awful Hand Shakers is as a show and franchise.
Mar 4, 2019 9:46 AM

Mar 2016
There were too many shitty shows I've seen to count, much less name off just a few.
Mar 4, 2019 9:49 AM

Nov 2016
Only_Brad said:
The entire Neon Genesis Evangelion franchise. I lost IQ after finishing each one of them.

You obviously had no IQ to lose if you think that's the case
Mar 4, 2019 9:55 AM

Jul 2014
Never have I heard a take so misinformed and ridiculous as this. Hating on Perfect Blue because of a scene vital to the plot? You're completely missing the point of it all. You've rated Hunter x Hunter highly, an anime that contains Hisoka. A fucking pedophile who lusts for Gon ass. If this ain't bait then fuck me man.
But to answer your question, things like One Piece, Black Clover, Berserk 2016 and to some degree Attack on Titan.
KousakaKMar 4, 2019 9:59 AM
"Most anime makers are basically autistic" - Hideaki Anno
Mar 4, 2019 10:41 AM
Jul 2018
Pretty much most mainstream anime. Especially FMA B.
Mar 4, 2019 11:58 AM

Apr 2018
Aside from obvious scum anime everyone agrees is terrible, it would be a tie between Future Diary, Charlotte, Btooom!, and Tokyo Ghoul: Root A. Including Nisekoi and Chäos;HEAd if we're talking dropped series.

Although I will say, your rationale for disliking those shows seems a little off, mainly for Perfect Blue.

Just going to assume you don't like Psycho-Pass, Berserk, and Goblin Slayer either. And with the same reasoning, I'd be surprised if you liked Shimoneta considering the female villain of the show constantly sexually abused the main male protagonist.
DoubleJEspejwan6Mar 4, 2019 12:02 PM
Mar 4, 2019 12:08 PM

Feb 2019
I have never watched anime without checking them up first so I haven't seen that many bad ones, but Kakegurui had very little story and mostly just psychopaths in it so I guess that one ^^
Mar 4, 2019 12:09 PM

Feb 2019
DoubleJEspejwan6 said:
Aside from obvious scum anime everyone agrees is terrible, it would be a tie between Future Diary, Charlotte, Btooom!, and Tokyo Ghoul: Root A. Including Nisekoi and Chäos;HEAd if we're talking dropped series.

Although I will say, your rationale for disliking those shows seems a little off, mainly for Perfect Blue.

Just going to assume you don't like Psycho-Pass, Berserk, and Goblin Slayer either. And with the same reasoning, I'd be surprised if you liked Shimoneta considering the female villain of the show constantly sexually abused the main male protagonist.

What is it you don't like about Tokyo Ghoul?
Mar 4, 2019 12:43 PM

Jul 2016
One Piece - By far one of the worst pieces of fiction I have ever seen. Never ending, no character development, not a single good villain, no good plot, barely any good fights, etc.

Naruto - Fillers, plus everything that is wrong with One Piece.

Bakemonogatari - Typical ecchi Anime that tries to be deep and cool.

Mushishi - I'd rather watch paint dry than watch another episode of Mushishi
Mar 4, 2019 12:55 PM
Jul 2018
Capitalism_Hater said:
One Piece - By far one of the worst pieces of fiction I have ever seen. Never ending, no character development, not a single good villain, no good plot, barely any good fights, etc.

I haven't watched Mushishi yet. Is it really just a slight variation each episode. Do they ever change up the formula? I liked Kino's journey because it was a new place with new people and a new message(s) every episode.

It's hard for me to believe Mushishi could get so much critical acclaim without doing something extraordinary beyond just being atmospheric and calm.
Mar 4, 2019 1:06 PM

Jan 2018
FMAB's first 20-30 episodes are absolutely fucking hard to get through. So much fucking comedy...
Mar 4, 2019 1:07 PM
Mar 2019
It's gotta be King's Game for me. I heard the manga was good, but i really couldnt apreciate the anime
Mar 4, 2019 1:13 PM

Jul 2016
HungryForQuality said:
Capitalism_Hater said:

I haven't watched Mushishi yet. Is it really just a slight variation each episode. Do they ever change up the formula? I liked Kino's journey because it was a new place with new people and a new message(s) every episode.

It's hard for me to believe Mushishi could get so much critical acclaim without doing something extraordinary beyond just being atmospheric and calm.

It does not explain what the mushi are or gives insight on the mushi organization. It has some entertaining episodes, but has some of the most boring episodes ever. and yes, it does remain atmospheric for all of it. It is an episodic series about Gin helping people with their problems against the mushi
Mar 4, 2019 1:15 PM

Jul 2015
I thought that Rolling Girls was not too interesting, if you want to watch girls on motorcycles, watch Bakuon!, which is a lot more fun to watch.
Also Fuuka, that romantic comedy series was too predictable,a much better romantic comedy is School Rumble.
Mar 4, 2019 3:18 PM
Jul 2018
Idk Netsuzou TRap maybe? I don't think it's objectively "the worst" anime I've ever seen, but it may very well be the one I personally dislike the most.

Being a fan of romance and especially of yuri that series just... Uuuugh. Hotaru is such a raging bitch that I couldn't bring myself to care at all about whatever fucked up thing she and Yuma had. She's one of if not the worst romantic interest ever and I could go on and on about why but I'll leave it at that.
Mar 4, 2019 3:26 PM

May 2014
SAO and Atack on tittan becxause they popular and hating on popular things makes u kewl amirite xDDDDDDDDD
Mar 4, 2019 3:45 PM

May 2018
NomadicNeet said:
Only_Brad said:
The entire Neon Genesis Evangelion franchise. I lost IQ after finishing each one of them.

You obviously had no IQ to lose if you think that's the case

Ohhh someone is salty I insulted their favorite crap. At least you've learned that you have shit taste.
Mar 4, 2019 3:54 PM

May 2018
Nisekoi
Saenai
Log Horizon
Tatami Galaxy
Angel’s Egg
Serial Experiment Lain
Himouto Umaru
Papa_ScorchMar 4, 2019 4:00 PM
Mar 4, 2019 4:41 PM

Feb 2016
Tokyo Ghoul: re. What a major disappointment that was.
Mar 4, 2019 5:21 PM

Jun 2017
a new world with my smartphone was painful to watch it felt like a adventure comic i made when i was 7
Mar 4, 2019 5:26 PM

Jul 2009
Ericonator said:
SAO and Atack on tittan becxause they popular and hating on popular things makes u kewl amirite xDDDDDDDDD

ewww hipsters detecteddd, prolly watches LotGH on a daily basis xPPPPPPPPP
Mar 4, 2019 6:29 PM

Oct 2015
Grand Blue because it's about a group of incel jerks with humor for incel jerks

Stepped out from the darkness I contained in me.
Released myself form the shackles I helped create.

I've got the power of life in my hands,
and I intend to keep it.

My life has meaning after all.

Mar 4, 2019 6:36 PM
Feb 2019
Shittiest anime I've ever watched was during first-year University Film class. We were on the topic of animation and that night we watched Paprika. That film was pretty trash...............
Mar 4, 2019 7:42 PM
Aug 2018
Kyoukai no Kanata is definitely up there on my list of the worst shows I've watched, but who am I kidding? I tend to be rather critical of the media I consume.
Mar 4, 2019 8:03 PM

Jun 2015
The original Fate/Stay Night. I legit dropped a few IQ points after watching that shitshow. It has the most RETARDED and obnoxious main character I've ever seen.
Read Toriko!
Mar 4, 2019 9:28 PM

Apr 2018
heyimfelix said:
DoubleJEspejwan6 said:

What is it you don't like about Tokyo Ghoul?

I actually quite like the first season of Tokyo Ghoul. But IMO, Root A had abysmal character development, was riddled with plot holes, and the manga deviation to have Kaneki join Aogiri Tree made close to zero sense in the long run.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - 4 hours ago

21 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
2 seconds ago

» Has anime made you erotophobic?

LenRea - 7 minutes ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
2 minutes ago

» What would you choose: Good voice acting with bad translations or Bad voice acting with good translations?

funtime43_tr - 37 minutes ago

7 by logopolis »»
3 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

31 by logopolis »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

25 by LenRea »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.