Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 27, 2020 8:18 PM

Aug 2019
ayyyy great to see Rimuru finally fully interact with someone else from our world, nice to see the guy act more human then an incredibly powerful slime with a fucking dragon inside of it.
Millim gone :,( whelp hope she comes back soon, she did mention that she'll make sure no other demon lords mess with the town which is a huge plus but, i miss her already ;A;
Wow did not expect Rimuru to suddenly take a role of a teacher, this expedition from the village is definitely gonna be the longest one yet. I'm sure Shion as secretary and the many other leaders of the village will make sure nothing blows up while he's gone, and i'm sure these kids will give him a run for his money. Also i fully did not expect those kids to be so young, my thought was Shizue left them years ago and gave them plenty of time to grow up, but apparently it was actually quite recent.
Was also surprised about how we probably aren't gonna focus on demon lords (especially clayman) for a while. I genuinely thought after last episode we would be focusing on tackling clayman and his gang of clowns, figuring out if he was friend or foe.
omg Gabiru and Gerudo actually have a cool ass friendship lmao, they actually seem to get along really well together, hope to see more of the two together
Sep 22, 2020 2:02 PM

May 2015
Seeing that scene where Valdora reacted to Chloe Im really thinking that timetravel theory might be true.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 26, 2020 12:59 PM

Apr 2013
Hmmm... not sure I like where this is going. These kids look pretty annoying at first glance, not gonna lie.
Dec 6, 2020 7:29 PM

May 2020
Cool episode I guess
Jan 13, 2021 7:55 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, so this episode finally reached that kid arc. Never expected them to had such a carefree personalities. Guess they just wanted to had a fun before, you know, death. Veldora reaction, tho. I wonder why? Because its reminded him for the hero whose sealed him away at the infinite prison? The first met within two otakus always ended up to be like that, even at the other world too. No shit could separated their hobbies, even if its degenarate them. That guildmaster really happy to see a god-like slime that could even copy-pasted the memories into a bunch of papers, accurately. Goddamn maniac, and, understandable. Many peoples from the first page seemed complain about the missing contain. Hope i can see it at the next ovas.

Lets see the last four episodes of Rimuru to taught those kids before they died. And Milim was off the coast too. I hope she was fine with the annual meeting for the Demon Lords as she explained in the middle of the scenes.

More reference? Ah, this anime just a comedy gold when its came to those aspects. Understandable.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 14, 2021 7:05 AM

Sep 2012
why is it that this red haired boy gave me naruto flashback lol

FierceVinegar said:
how come shizu or the other guy didnt die in 5 years

because of the fire spirit

DarknessReality said:
Seeing that scene where Valdora reacted to Chloe Im really thinking that timetravel theory might be true.

i was thinking the same like this kid mite be the hero who sealed him :D
Sugram22Mar 14, 2021 7:10 AM
Apr 5, 2021 11:04 AM

Mar 2019
Guess this arc will focus on Shizue more. Loved the interaction between Rimuru and the grandmaster because they were both humans from Japan. Also nice HnK reference.

Now, there's something confusing about this. The Grandmaster said that the summons only live up to 5 years, but isn't Shizue the same? It's been like 80 years since she came into this world (judging by Rimuru's death irl). How did she survive? And how are those kids still kids. How long has passed since Shizue left them.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 29, 2021 10:53 PM

Oct 2016
Man, I want Rimuru to make me some mangas. Yuuki seems like a cool dude and of course a fellow weeb. Based on the ED, Rimuru will probably take home the children to Jura Forest. Maybe he can find a way to prevent them from dying after 5 years.
Oct 31, 2021 8:15 AM

May 2017
Rimuru you have to stop the censoring 😓

That was a nice Milim body 🤤

Sadly she wont come back that soon...she only joined 4 ep ago 😭
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Nov 2, 2021 3:57 AM

Jul 2017
Roughly paced episode, and world too given how the passage of time in this series feels unclear when watching besides Jura Tempest Federation developing its area. Rimuru's suddenly now the teacher for Shizu's former students since he wants to fulfill her wish and its not like he has anything better to do, when he's got tons of people doing their jobs properly.
Dec 22, 2021 6:32 AM

May 2016
Veldora reacted to that young girl Chloe, I feel like she has something to do with the hero.
Feb 21, 2022 12:19 PM
May 2021
that was a good episode :)
Jan 13, 2023 5:03 AM

Jul 2015
For a person that has been isekaied, it's kinda funny to see Rimuru's reaction towards glass. Also funny in a way how the leader of a new nation becomes a teacher

Dec 16, 2023 6:26 PM

Nov 2023
Well this was one real episode thats fun
Mar 13, 1:30 AM

Aug 2019
randomly becoming a teacher i guess
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 6:38 AM

Dec 2022
Rimuru sama as a teacher just makes him even more sama.

Mar 17, 10:27 PM

May 2019
So Milim ended up leaving the village to take care of demon lord business (whatever that is) and Rimuru ended up going to the capital city to meet with Yuuki and fulfill Shizu's regret.

I noticed that one of the 5 students, Chloe, looks like a younger Shizu and it appears that Veldora reacted to her, interesting.
Apr 2, 3:20 AM

May 2015
The battle is over and we're onto a new adventure! Milim flying off just like she came in, classic. Rimuru using great sage for an amazing purpose, bringing manga to a new world! Even though Great Sage might not see the value in it, it's still awesome.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2018

219 by Nobuaki_Niti »»
May 5, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2018

396 by Nobuaki_Niti »»
May 5, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2019

276 by knowndisc »»
Apr 28, 7:52 AM

» Why does he choose the opposite gender? ( 1 2 )

jaisan - Oct 15, 2018

50 by Reevansingh21 »»
Apr 26, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2019

129 by SpikeVann »»
Apr 26, 1:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.