Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jan 18, 2019 4:12 PM
Sep 2016
wew... this is getting so intense
Jan 18, 2019 5:43 PM
Jul 2018
I'm with Ray, though I do think it's super cute that Norman is all in for Emma even if he knows it's impossible to save everyone. Best boy for sure. Momma creepy af.
Jan 18, 2019 6:15 PM

Aug 2015
Am I the only one who truly loved this episode.
Aggressive Manga purists and A1/Cloverworks hated need to take a pill and clam down.
If you want to see a rushed adaptation check out Index 3, Boggiepop Phantom 2019 and Tokyo Ghoul re...
TakaCodeJan 18, 2019 6:19 PM
Jan 18, 2019 6:19 PM
Jan 2019
As much as I'm a bit disappointed by the rushed pacing in this episode, it was quite undertandable since this is going to be a 12 episode anime. The first episode only adapted chapter 1 (which was quite a long and detailed introductory chapter) so episode 2 had to rushed to atleast 3 chapter - which it did. It'd be nice if this is a 24+ episode anime to cover every little aspects of this mind game between the characters but it might get boring to some of the watchers who expected action scenes and watermelons since the shonen genre is usually associated with that stuff, plus budget is another thing. Besides, the producers are just doing us a favor by making this fantastic manga animated (well, they're getting money too so two birds in one stone I guess) so can we just appreciate their effort a bit? Even if this turns out to be fairly disappointing, we can just go back reading the manga. And for those who were upset about the arc after the orphanage escape (cause there isn't any MiNd GaMeS), well, you have the right to give your opinions and I def respect that but lemme tell you something. This manga is NOT just about some clever mind games; it's about survival. It's about escaping demons and getting into the "their world". Perhaps, in the future chapters there may be some interesting mind games again (if they ever confront those humans who sell the cattle children). Who knows? So far, I'm def enjoying the ride. This is getting quite long, I'm so sorry🙈
Jan 18, 2019 7:50 PM

Jan 2009
I really wanted to like this show, but... The directing is just terrible in this episode.
It became kind of a trend among horror/thriller directors to not use music in some scenes because that makes them scary, but it's completely pointless when the whole episode is silent!
Also the pacing is not good, you can tell that they rushed through some scenes.
Jan 18, 2019 8:05 PM

Dec 2013
I thoroughly liked this episode. I know some people are saying it’s goingto fast pace but I like how it’s going. It’s a nice change of pace for me as I’ve watch a lot slow pace long running series.
I also loved the suspense/creepiness going on, haven’t seen a show like this in awhile.
Jan 18, 2019 8:42 PM

Oct 2017
DiabloMask said:
I really wanted to like this show, but... The directing is just terrible in this episode.
It became kind of a trend among horror/thriller directors to not use music in some scenes because that makes them scary, but it's completely pointless when the whole episode is silent!
Also the pacing is not good, you can tell that they rushed through some scenes.

Might as well rewatch this episode.

The silence from the uneasy/ incoherent/ off putting music and sound when Mama questioning Emma is just awesome.

Also when Norman decide to support Emma, come in with the music is very good too.

I find the way they insert music is done very well, and more shows need to learn it for a thriller/ suspense type of show.
Jan 18, 2019 9:17 PM
Apr 2016
Dont like the episode, its kind of a bit rushed how the adapted it from the manga
Jan 18, 2019 10:10 PM
Mar 2014
TheMariqua said:

haoody said:
I don't think that any tree there would be higher than the wall to make a proper bridge, because even if they do that, if the tree isn't big enough, they can't climb the plane wall. And they will let the tree there or they will dig the hole and push in the escape day? Looking like this, the rope is way better. They only need something like a sharp stone to be a hook and can be used at any time.

Well, you don't really know, there are lot of tree there, and besides even if the tree managed to cover 2/3 of the wall, it'd be more than enough to let some of the children get on top of it and then use some other tool/rope/branch to help the other kids get up too.
The problem is not having or not having a tree there, the problem is that the character themselves don't even search for such an obvious escape route.
Also how do you think a sharp stone would work as a hook against a solid and smooth wall? Are you saying that they have super strength and can pierce to the wall to create a sturdy docking point for the rope...?

Since when is pushing trees over an easy thing to do? I don't think that's an obvious escape route at all. Unless they chop it, or it's weakened already it's not falling down. Even with a big group of kids pushing it, it probably still wouldn't work and they'd just draw attention to themselves.

Jan 18, 2019 11:59 PM

Oct 2014
Not a fan of this adaptation. The lack of internal monologues drains it of all tension for me. I remember the Mom scene and the part where Sister Krone was introduced having way more impact in the manga.
Animus and mangos
Jan 19, 2019 1:47 AM

Jun 2016
whamomymamos said:
TheMariqua said:

Well, you don't really know, there are lot of tree there, and besides even if the tree managed to cover 2/3 of the wall, it'd be more than enough to let some of the children get on top of it and then use some other tool/rope/branch to help the other kids get up too.
The problem is not having or not having a tree there, the problem is that the character themselves don't even search for such an obvious escape route.
Also how do you think a sharp stone would work as a hook against a solid and smooth wall? Are you saying that they have super strength and can pierce to the wall to create a sturdy docking point for the rope...?

Since when is pushing trees over an easy thing to do? I don't think that's an obvious escape route at all. Unless they chop it, or it's weakened already it's not falling down. Even with a big group of kids pushing it, it probably still wouldn't work and they'd just draw attention to themselves.

Well, I've been on a few hunting trips with my uncle and I can confirm that pushing trees in nothing easy but it's still possible as it's pretty common to find weakened trees in the wild. Still you apparently read the manga then you pretty much know that the kids are written as overpowered shonen characters can get and they can pretty much do god's work on their first try - should I remind you that these kids can tackle doors and break it? Tell me how somebody with that type of strength shouldn't be able to push a tree.

haoody said:
Exactly. Is that confidence that will bring the orphanage down. They don't imagine that such kids will manage to blown down everything.

Nothing wrong with saying that extreme confidence is what will result in mom's downfall but I'd rather have the evil and smart mastermind play his cards correctly. There's a clear difference between being confident and smart and being overly confident and dumb.

haoody said:
Probably because they are strictly thinking about the wall and how they are going to climb it, a rope is the obvious and first thought that comes in mind.

I'm pretty sure that ropes are mainly used to get down from an higher platform. The most obvious solution to climb a smooth wall is to make is either to
A: Jump to the top. (I guess you could use a rope to swing on top of it if you had a place to put the rope in order to be able to swing to the top, but this option still consist of utilizing the environment and the trees as much as utilizing the rope)
B: Make a staircase or a ladder near it.
C: Throw a massive boulder (that can support a kid's weight) on top of the wall with a rope attached to it.
D: Use your shonen superpower to climb the wall 8^).
Obviously there are some options that make more sense, but I'm not the most logical person out there, so maybe I'm just very wrong here, you tell me
I'm criticizing you

Unfortunately I'm here to criticize the anime for what it is, not for what I'd wish it'd be, which is why I don't understand your point here. I just brought up a example, albeit a bad one since, like you said, it doesn't match her character, but it was to enforce my point that despite her being a supposedly very well written character in a psychological anime. That scene is too obviously an exposition dump and the way the character interact is just plain boring and uninspiring.

haoody said:
isn't obvious for us (spectator) that they are implanted?

Us =/ the kids. I'll explain why in a bit.
haoody said:
Like, where more they could be? The clothes? Why they would put in the clothes

Because the kids were raised in the orphanage and have always thought their clothes were normal...? I mean why would they suspect their clothes if they didn't see any other clothes besides theirs? Isn't this supposed to be a smart psychological anime/manga/story?
haoody said:
if Norman already confirmed

Actually thanks for pointing that out because I'm pretty clueless on how Norman should be able to recognize a tracking device or a video camera in the first place.
haoody said:
They are looking for the bodies and wants to know the real location, they don't need to know about the house, neither the clothes. they could run naked if that's the case, lmao

To me it looks like the kids hardly disobey mom, to the point where putting it on the clothes seems like an obvious idea, especially since it's easier to check the status of the tracker and it's easier to repair/substitute it, and it also allows for voice recording which looks like a big plus to me.
It could also allow for more psychological aspect to come into play as the characters might start to grow skeptical or paranoid of their daily life, but again, I'm not here to complain about what the anime isn't or could've been, I'm here to complain about how boring and simple the writing is.
haoody said:
The point in my favor is that she could transform into a monster and eat the 37 kids easily.

Actually no. If we take into consideration that this whole horror is inspired by the children stories about the bad monsters eating children then the problem comes when realizing that a monster doesn't eat human food. Mom does eat human food, ergo it makes more sense for the characters to believe that mom is not a monster, especially if you count the fact that the only reason they say "monster" when they look at the monster is that they've probably seen the word monster in their fairy tales books
DropOfLoveJan 19, 2019 9:29 AM

ค๓ เ ʝยรƚ
ƚ๏๏ ƈยƚє
Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย?

Jan 19, 2019 2:45 AM
Jan 2019
EVEERYONE, THIS IS IMPORTANT!@!!!

THE NEXT EPISODE IS TITLED '151045'

Meaning there's hope that the mind games you're complaining about are still going to be adapted in this episode. I'm talking about the cut-out scenes that were supposed to be in episode 2. The manga does show that 3 days passed before the arrival of Krone.

https://twitter.com/OrganicDinosaur/status/1086127830109442048
IusedthisnameJan 19, 2019 3:40 AM
Jan 19, 2019 3:36 AM
Oct 2009
Whoa ''mama'' is really scary. O_O''
Especially that scene where she appear out of nowhere with scary eyes. D:
Jan 19, 2019 8:08 AM

Aug 2013
Mama can be scary with those eyes.

Not a bad episode though the introduction of sister Krone seems a little too early.

Jan 19, 2019 8:36 AM

Feb 2015
I could feel the tension from that scene when Emma was talking with Isabella. That moment just a bit later moment when she collapsed on her knees and Norman couldn't stand straight either got me hard. AND THAT MUSIC during Rey vs Norman confrontation. That was damn awesome choice of music.
Once again this anime made me feel in a way I haven't felt in a while. It's just great.
HakaminahJan 20, 2019 1:53 AM
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
Jan 19, 2019 1:47 PM

Dec 2013
omg they got hbic sister krone already? i can tell I’m gonna love her voice actor
Jan 19, 2019 2:43 PM

Feb 2018
Emmas decision already annoyed me in the manga.
But I really liked the moment with mum.
Jan 19, 2019 4:53 PM

Feb 2007
Well, I guess I'll have to buy another soundtrack, that last scene in the forest has convinced me.
Jan 19, 2019 5:12 PM

Oct 2013
When everything, after those short, yet intensive times of really big fear and nerves, began to look rather positive (as for they started planning their plan of escaping this evil mansion), more problems appeared...

Mother is surely cunning. Not only she has GPS-like tool to know where is any of kids on the mansion's territory, but I bet she also asked demons to aid her with another patroness to overlook kids, especially those who seem to had seen too much.

I wonder how will our main characters will get away with it and how their plan is going to change. I guess they need to stop planning for now and focus on "how not to be unveiled".
Jan 19, 2019 6:18 PM

Dec 2018
Promised Never-land is hit to me specially since I want to read manga afterwards really badly.

I though this episode was great on dialogue between Emma, Norman and Ray, personally I thought Ray took the whole demon thing to easy like seriously I get fit you may be mature kid but you still a kid and I think personally any kid will react more afraid.

ps,.made there more on this in manga but overall 5/5 for me!!
Feel free to check my anime list profile and my twitter account The Future Is Ani1!! For all things anime!! I hope you have great day!!
Jan 19, 2019 7:23 PM

Jan 2014
this is something really interesting, look forward to watch more ep :D
Visit MyAnimeList | Visit MyProfile | Sig Made by Sacreds
Jan 19, 2019 8:20 PM
Mar 2014
TheMariqua said:
whamomymamos said:

Well, I've been on a few hunting trips with my uncle and I can confirm that pushing trees in nothing easy but it's still possible as it's pretty common to find weakened trees in the wild. Still you apparently read the manga then you pretty much know that the kids are written as overpowered shonen characters can get and they can pretty much do god's work on their first try - should I remind you that these kids can tackle doors and break it? Tell me how somebody with that type of strength shouldn't be able to push a tree.

The only time I remember a door being kicked in was when a character kicked as it was being opened on the other side. Also it didn't appear to the be the first try. Idk about any other scene where that happens.
I think it seems more reasonable than their first idea to get over the wall being pushing a tree over. They'd need to find a weakened one that also happens to be tall enough and close enough to the wall, and do it without alerting Mama that something is happening.

Jan 19, 2019 9:21 PM

Jan 2013
Pretty great episode but i have a feeling that they adapted a little too much for one episode because i didn't felt the same tension as in the first episode. So i think they missed a lot of great parts that were in the manga but they, unfortunately, didn't adapted those parts but i hope it's all for the best. But it was nevertheless a good episode.

The OP is good but it's way too "happy" for this anime xD
So, we already have the "mamma". Can't wait for more and hope that the next episode will return with the same tension.
AivanKJan 19, 2019 9:24 PM
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 20, 2019 2:35 AM

Mar 2017
That scene where Isabella was interrogating Emma gave me the chills. Damn her eyes were crazy.
The forest is surrounded with tall walls and they also have tracking device attached to them. It's going to be tough to escape. And I do agree with Ray that Emma is being unreasonable. She needs a reality check.
And then Isabella introduces another adult Sister Krone. Making escape even harder.
Jan 20, 2019 4:52 AM

Jan 2013
Emma is so annoying damn. I like Ray the most out of the three cuz unfortunately Norman is possessed by Emma's bullshit too
Jan 20, 2019 5:48 AM

Jul 2017
That mama jump scare always gets me. Did I sense a death flag when Norman said he loves Emma? I hope it's not. I still like Ray the most of out the three.

smell of coffee
songs of sleep

Jan 20, 2019 7:07 AM

Nov 2011
I wasn't sure what direction this was going to go after the clear mismatch in the first episode, but I was not prepared for the psychological battle that ensued in this ep, great ep.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 20, 2019 7:22 AM

Jun 2017
This is some psychological shit out there. Now both sides are aware of the psychological war going on between them. Plus, on the more negative side, double the "caretakers", double the danger, the difficulty of escaping and double the chances of failure. Looking forward to the next episode.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jan 20, 2019 12:08 PM
Sep 2016
Been a while since I watched a proper psychological thriller anime, and wow this is an intense show!
Jan 20, 2019 1:10 PM

Mar 2016
VileKurata said:
Am I the only one who truly loved this episode.
Aggressive Manga purists and A1/Cloverworks hated need to take a pill and clam down.
If you want to see a rushed adaptation check out Index 3, Boggiepop Phantom 2019 and Tokyo Ghoul re...

I don’t really try to judge shows a lot based off fidelity to source material, but I can tell how off a show feels in terms of how it’s paced well or poorly, and those shows you mentioned have a lot of issues beyond pacing, though
Jan 20, 2019 2:31 PM

Mar 2016
However you see it this anime is masterpiece . The aesthetic of horror , the music , the characters ....

Jan 20, 2019 3:09 PM

Feb 2015
Hm, I don't think Ray will grow on me as much as Emma & Norman. He seems to be the typical mysterious and edgy "cool guy" ^^'

Loved the episode though! :)
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy
Jan 20, 2019 3:32 PM
Discord Moderator
May 2016
StormxNightmare said:
Hm, I don't think Ray will grow on me as much as Emma & Norman. He seems to be the typical mysterious and edgy "cool guy" ^^'

Loved the episode though! :)

Ray is the only one of the group with a realistic approach, which is why I think so many people like him. I absolutely adore his mindset, really. The trio each have their strong point. Though Emma's can kind of be seen as generic or a weakness. Emma is the caretaker that will do anything to protect her family, Norman is the genius strategist that comes up with their plans, and Ray is the gears that help keep everything in motion. They flow together quite well. I'd say Emma is my least favorite simply because the "save everyone" mindset is incredibly exhausting to me at this point.
Jan 20, 2019 3:38 PM

Jul 2015
OOOOHHHHH BOY I WAS WONDERING WHAT A SHONEN JUMP HORROR WOULD LOOK LIKE. And they delivered the hell out of it. I'm loving every bit of this so far, and god DAMN THAT MUSIC AT THE END WAS GLORIOUS. I'MA HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THAT SOUNDTRACK. And while the animation is great THOSE EXPRESSIONS ARE FREAKING TOPS. They are doing a whole lot right and I pray they can keep this going until the end. They have a good anime going on here.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jan 20, 2019 5:42 PM

Oct 2017
Another good episode.

Wow Emma is really shaken up over her and Norman’s experience with those monsters. I don’t blame her, those things were creepy as hell lol.

Looks like there are gonna be lots of mind games with mama. I guess for a while, it’s just gonna be a matter of outsmarting her. The tracking device certainly doesn’t help their case. At least Ray is on the know now, he’s obviously a pretty smart kid.

They want to help every kid escape the orphanage. That won’t be any easy feat, especially with how many of them there are and how young they are. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

And now mama has some help from someone by the name of Sister Krone I think it was. I wonder what she’s like and if she’s any worse than mama
Jan 20, 2019 6:45 PM

Apr 2018
Damn, Emma and Norman went nuts after they saw what happened to Conny! At least they have the help of Ray to escape with all the children. I wonder what happens next when Mom introduces another person to help her out and with the glare at the end!
Jan 20, 2019 7:33 PM

Aug 2007
I know it's almost mandatory but I really hate how there is always a character that wants to save everyone even when it is very obvious- as Ray said- that doing that will only ensure that the odds of no-one surviving immediately shoot up.

I can understand if it's a matter of trying to save as many as possible but the working term here is 'possible'. The moment all children disappear, Mother will know within what, minutes? If only a few slip away, they'll gain some time before she becomes aware that they are gone. Also, the pursuit may not be as fierce: losing all of her prized merchandise will lead to a relentless chase but three kids, even if they are worth a lot, may not cause a massive deployment of enforcers. It'd ultimately depend on whether it is more profitable to go after them or just to let them go or how large a contingent will be allotted to the task.
Jan 21, 2019 8:42 AM

Sep 2017
The tension is so well managed throughout the episode.
Jan 21, 2019 8:44 AM

Sep 2018
Haven't watch something this good in a while, I think that the plot and presentation of this anime up to now also has been great.
Jan 21, 2019 11:31 AM

Feb 2017
TriHard join the battle!
it is really intense in every minute

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Jan 21, 2019 2:39 PM

Jun 2013
OMG Sister Krone is here! She's one of my favorite characters. I love her seiyuu, I think it suits her really well.

That scene where Emma was looking at the bulletin board where all the pictures were tacked and Mama showing up like some crazy bitch, was pretty good.

The camera angles or perspectives in this episode were very good too.

I read the latest manga chapter and I am thinking there might be a S2 or even S3, if this Anime adaptation does well in order to cover everything.
臭い-
Jan 21, 2019 6:17 PM
Jun 2017
- When I read the synopsis I thought it was just a cramp of children who can not pass the allowed grid that something obscure can happen, but I was totally wrong.
   Yakusoku in Neverland is much more than that. showed me another kind of carnage and brutality in people. I put faith in the anime and I know it will be well adapted.
Jan 21, 2019 6:21 PM
Jun 2017
Damn, Emma and Norman went nuts after they saw what happened to Conny! At least they have the help of Ray to escape with all the children. I wonder what happens next when Mom introduces another person to help her out and with the glare at the end!
you can tell that Emma would not leave the other children in her mother's hand. but I see that between Emma, Norman and Ray, Ray will fall into the hands of mama and will have a very painful death. ;)
Jan 22, 2019 2:06 AM

Oct 2008
Perfect 2nd episode!
The thrill intense factor is top class!
the OST that starts from 19:36 to 20:33 was goddamn AWESOME! I want moar!
oh man! another enemy sister (adult) lolz!
Ray is so damn composed! I wonder when he gonna lost his shit!
5/5!

Jan 22, 2019 2:40 AM

Oct 2008
Sooooo OTT. Unnecessarily so. To make up for its lack of substance I guess, and because the director doesn't understand subtlety. It's just like Rainbow, or Erased, or Anohana. All shock value with cartoonish villains and warped facial expressions to show just how "fucked up" it all is.

Also I completely tuned out when those three characters were arguing next to the big wall. Felt like they were going through the motions really. Nothing new there.
Jan 22, 2019 2:53 AM
Jun 2017
As an anime only, i have now a general idea why this series is being compared to AOT, and this episode 2 made me realized it. Hahaha...

Anyways norman, emma and ray will surely to have a hard time executing their escape plan as their mama will be accompanied by another adult...

Hmmm.. next episode please... im so ready for it.
Jan 22, 2019 9:47 PM

Jun 2017
This episode was amazing.

But man, the thread is buried down..
Jan 23, 2019 1:29 AM

Nov 2014
Daniel_Naumov said:
ttcchen said:
Im surprised they changed it, but its not bad. The only problem i have with this eps is they didn't play out emma's inner thoughts when mama confronted her. If they did we'd see how truly terrified she was at the time like she was about to have a panic attack

I don't know about you, but I could clearly understand that this is borderline mentally breaking for them, in many ways. So... get better at reading the situation? I guess.
it only showed emma's eyes which are calm and collected and indeed u see how terrified she truly is afterward but imo if they added her thoughts during the staredown like in the manga it'd make the scene even more tense and terrifying
Jan 23, 2019 10:57 AM

Sep 2015
So, Emma has a strong "maternal instinct", Rey is a realist here and Norman is a true yandere?
Am I getting this right?
The opinions of people with shit taste, such as yourself, may differ of course.
Jan 23, 2019 12:56 PM
Jul 2017
Nocturnal said:
I know it's almost mandatory but I really hate how there is always a character that wants to save everyone even when it is very obvious- as Ray said- that doing that will only ensure that the odds of no-one surviving immediately shoot up.

I can understand if it's a matter of trying to save as many as possible but the working term here is 'possible'. The moment all children disappear, Mother will know within what, minutes? If only a few slip away, they'll gain some time before she becomes aware that they are gone. Also, the pursuit may not be as fierce: losing all of her prized merchandise will lead to a relentless chase but three kids, even if they are worth a lot, may not cause a massive deployment of enforcers. It'd ultimately depend on whether it is more profitable to go after them or just to let them go or how large a contingent will be allotted to the task.

Not really a spoiler but like

You'll like the way they keep mom from stopping them in the inevitable escape attempt !)
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» I'm in a dilemma help ( 1 2 )

Saphhh - Mar 25

51 by EpicAlphaMale »»
Apr 1, 1:40 AM

» Best Season of Anime Ever?

bigeli2020 - Jul 18, 2022

47 by Zimmu »»
Mar 25, 12:35 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

567 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2019

295 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 4, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2019

245 by WuzWutz »»
Feb 22, 7:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.