Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2018 6:36 PM

Dec 2016
Those twins are very annoying! I wish someone will put in their shoes if someone said that to them :I That's not cool, you jerks!

Masaki looks handsome as always <3 Great episode!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Dec 4, 2018 12:53 AM

Aug 2017
I forgot Minato's injury. Shu touching Minato was a bit creepy. It seems that Onogi found a rival.

The twins are so annoying lmao.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 4, 2018 4:54 PM

Oct 2015
Those doppel guys were a nuisance and a bit bitchy for boys, I hope they lose to Minato someday.

Shu is really something, Onogi never stood a chance against that guy. But maybe that will calm his cocky ass a bit since he's one hot headed character.

Great episode,
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 5, 2018 12:30 AM

Oct 2008
Those immature doppelganger twins should just shut-up!
Too bad one of the rookie girl on their team never hit not even once our of 4 shots and cried...
Onogi was also dissapointed by his own performance!
They should really follow their coach not to go in rush to get better!
OST is really nice!
4/5.

Dec 6, 2018 9:57 AM

Nov 2018
I want the next episode already to see the Kazemai team in action! I also want to know why Seiya is so protective of Minato against Shu, especially since they were all supposed to be friends in middle school.

What did Shu do? 😕

Also, I made a Tsurune AMV! (First video editing project ever, so I kept it a short 39 seconds.) 😅

Just trying to spread the Tsurune love. ❤️

TheyCallMeTMoneyDec 6, 2018 6:55 PM
Dec 7, 2018 9:56 AM

Jun 2013
Not a big fan of those twins or more like douches. Kaito may seem stubborn but considering that he wanted to prove his team ain't bad to those who looked down at them, I felt sorry for the boy. Hopefully their group will have an okay result.

And oh I enjoyed that 'lil bit of fanservice btw. ;-)
Dec 9, 2018 6:06 AM

Jul 2017
Kacchan might be short-tempered but at least he isn't rude like those annoying twins.
Also, poor girl.

smell of coffee
songs of sleep

Dec 11, 2018 10:13 PM

Dec 2016
I need those twins to fuck right off
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Dec 13, 2018 2:15 AM

Jan 2011
Yo, thought that guy grabbed his dick.
Feb 8, 2019 7:42 PM

Jun 2014
Those twins are definitely annoying. I thought that Onogi was going to smack them up the side of the head.

I think that Seiya got jealous over Shu touching Minato. Does he want Minato all to himself? :P

Also, Onogi was pretty let down after not doing so well, but his obsession with trying to force the bow to turn got the better of him. Hopefully, he'll learn from that, and not make the same mistake twice.

May 1, 2019 9:48 AM

Jun 2017
Jesus those twins are plain rude, and nothing else.
Dec 29, 2019 6:40 AM

Mar 2018
I have a fascinating problem that seldom happens. Too. Many. Ships. Honestly, the last fandom that gave me such problems was Marvel and now there are at least three different configurations that I rather like:

1. Minato - Masako
2. Minato - Shu
3. Minato - Seiya

complicated LOL

I love this show and now the preliminaries have finally started.

Those twins...douchebags but it would be so boring without a couple of idiots around.
huntress1013Dec 29, 2019 6:45 AM
Nov 3, 2020 9:57 PM

Nov 2019
"In that moment, Minato stopped breathing. n.o.body could get close to the two, who were face-to-face with their right shoulders next to each other’s.

“Minato, do you remember? How Saionji-sensei, who was a former Imperial Guard, had bad hearing in his left ear, so we always brought our faces close to his right ear like this to speak to him… We were still in elementary school, so when we wanted Sensei to listen to us, we would fight for his right side.”

“I remember.”

“And, Minato,” Shuu put his hand on Minato’s left flank. “Does this still hurt?”

“…No.”

“I see, that’s good.”

“…I know that you turned your back on me, Shuu. We lost the championship of the prefecturals because I got hayake, even though you got a kaichuu… I, who ran away without being able to overcome my hayake, cannot face you.”

“I have never turned my back on you even once. I didn’t say anything because I believed that there were no words of sympathy or reprimands that would suit you. ——Four years ago, when you suddenly disappeared before me, I didn’t know it was because you had suffered that injury. When we met again in middle school, I realized just how much I’ve been eagerly waiting for you. I still believe you will definitely return before me this time. Show me your kyudo again.”

“Shuu…”

“Although he never said it, Saionji-sensei never taught anyone personally no matter how much he was asked. When he believed that it was the last duty entrusted to an old archer, he took it on. He seemed convinced that that duty was the two boys before him. That meeting was a gift from the G.o.d of the bow——. I should go soon, my senpais are looking for us.”

When he looked, he saw a boy with a calm and carefree air about him and another boy, both beckoning them over with clear file folders that appeared to be idol merch.

Shuu took a step away from Minato, called the twins and left. The others, not to mention Minato, stood stock still as though wondering if they were having a dream."

This is the scene between Minato and Shuu in the Novel. They said important things about what happened in the past, It was good in the anime but I wished they had showed the whole conversation.
Dec 14, 2020 6:05 AM

Jun 2020
Ah, I love the subtleties in their facial expressions and actions. Like when Ryohei went to the shrine to pray, and when wanted to cheer for the girls & after being told of the correct way to do so, he cautiously looked at Minato & Seiya before giving his applause. He’s so endearing!!!! Their facial expressions are all drawn & animated so well, so subtle but do a great job at conveying the overall mellow mood

And when Minato followed Onogi yet still gave him his space. If he just went up to him & tried to comfort him there & then Kacchan would most likely lash out at him. Says a lot about Minato as well, he’s so quiet but perceptive

I love this anime!!!!! It’s beautiful to watch

Also when Shu just dead ass went up to Minato & touched him he really did that huh lmaooooo

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Apr 15, 2022 4:01 AM

Feb 2020
Those twins are so annoying...
Aug 27, 2022 7:34 AM
Apr 2022
Oct 2, 2022 7:51 PM

Aug 2019
The twins are the worst characters of the anime tbh

And Shu grabbing his stomach like???

Poor Onogi
Jan 5, 2023 5:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
These twins guy are horrible, somebody need to beat them in the tournament so they'll shut
Jan 15, 2023 7:27 PM

Oct 2015
Those twins are starting to piss me off. -o_o-

Shuu is as Seiya's mom had described - BISHOUNEN.

I feel bad for Kaito, but at least he learned something very important. When Nanao was looking at him through the window, Nanao looked... really cool there, a little different from how he usually is. Almost fell for him. ^^

Idk if someone has mentioned this before, but Seiya really has a huge crush on Minato, right? But that's obviously one-sided. :')
   HuaLian <3
May 8, 2023 3:55 PM
Oct 2011
I started watching the anime for the second season.
I came to see the comments for this episode and I think I'm not the only one who was bothered by the twins, they're too annoying.

I wondered if Minato's injury is related to Shu, it left me thoughtful that moment.

ReaperCreeper said:
Yo, thought that guy grabbed his dick.
For a moment I thought the same thing hahahaha
Jan 6, 7:24 AM

Feb 2019
Absolutely hate the twins. Can't forgive them for mocking Shiraguki as she went away crying like that. I hope they get their arses kicked by the end of the series.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2018

48 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 25, 3:35 AM

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2019

37 by Shikkakku »»
Jan 7, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2018

50 by Shikkakku »»
Jan 7, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2018

45 by George8 »»
May 20, 2023 1:55 PM

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2019

90 by Xionea »»
Apr 13, 2023 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.