Forum Settings
Forums
Land of the Lustrous
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2018 6:55 AM
Nov 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh damn, i don't like that relationship Cairngorn and Prince have. It gives me weird vibes
Aug 26, 2018 8:55 AM

Nov 2014
Cairngorm is such a b*tch!
Good thing Pad is ok. His hair's probably gonna be ruined though.........
Aug 26, 2018 9:58 AM

Nov 2013
Oh no, I can't believe Borutsu lost his hair... >_>
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Aug 26, 2018 11:06 AM

Feb 2015
So all what happened was just confirming both teams' situation I guess.
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
Aug 27, 2018 12:13 AM
Oct 2017
I like the way the plot is devolving also Bortz looks good with short hair
Aug 28, 2018 4:31 AM

Aug 2014
TigerXPaw said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh damn, i don't like that relationship Cairngorn and Prince have. It gives me weird vibes

Air trying to bone crystals Feelsbadman.

I guess the persuasion failed but still i am confused about how story going to turned out later .

What i wanted to see the most right now is the Flesh city and will they make an important appearance since the story always been focused on the Bone and Soul.
Aug 31, 2018 9:08 AM
Aug 2018
I honestly don't like the way Cairngorm is acting, I use to ship Phos and Cairngorm together because of their bond, but now Prince and Cairngorm have this weird relationship thing going on
Sep 7, 2018 4:48 PM

Aug 2018
At this point this relationship the prince and Cair has... It feels weird. But I really don't thing any side is wrong
Sep 7, 2018 4:58 PM

May 2018
What the hell is going on between Cairngorm and the Prince?! I can't tell if they're in love with each other, or what?

I still love Adamant!!

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Sep 11, 2018 9:45 AM

Dec 2015
Everyone's relationships with each other seem to be changing and that's honestly kinda depressing. I really loved the friendship between Cairngorn and Phos, but god, the Cairngorn/Prince thing is creepying me out.

Sep 11, 2018 11:26 PM

Jul 2011
I honestly think the Prince brainwashed Cairn...

also still putting my bets on something happening to Phos and having to use Pad as a host body.
Sep 15, 2018 12:04 AM

Feb 2015
let me guess. phos betrayed her friends on the land. and she will somehow betrayed or maybe cast away from the moon ? and still even after phos gone from the moon, the fight between the ones on the moon and the land is still going. and phos somehow gonna try to stop it by working together in secret with the flesh people ? i have never seen flesh people in a spotlight since the slug in the anime so, would be cool to see few of them in a spotlight

it's an interesting development to be honest. i like the civil war situation. although Cairngorn and prince relationship ain't gonna turned out to be good i think. it feels weird somehow. i know the reason of Cairngorn changes of personality but the relationship vibes creeps me somehow.
YizelTroSep 15, 2018 12:08 AM
Sep 17, 2018 4:09 PM
Apr 2016
Cinnabars reactions in this chapter were great. The relationships are really changing up in the manga and it hurts to see the civil war. I'm furious with Cairngorm for disrespecting Phos so much when they didn't do anything wrong
Sep 27, 2018 7:28 PM

Aug 2014
this was great till the moon stuff and now its been getting worse every chapter..
Sep 30, 2018 9:56 PM
Jul 2018
I just can't sympathize with the Gems that remained on Earth, to me they seem even more selfish than the ones who went to the Moon and they're also adverse to change.

Rutile has shown that she didn't care about Paparadscha at all and what she really wanted was to be the one who fixed him. Euclase wants to maintain the status quo and doesn't want change even though it would be the best for them. Bort is just a battle freak that doesn't care about anything. Maybe Adamant's power has sink in too deep in them or maybe they became too attached to him by their own will, but refusing to think logically and just wishing to go about their daily lives that puts them at risk is way too idiotic for my tastes.

And as much as I dislike the whole thing between Cairn and the Prince I also think it's interesting and I want to see where it goes. Maybe in the end it will be revealed that the Prince was controlling Cairn all along, but if turns out that it was not the case then it will be a pleasant surprise since it diverts from usual cliches.
removed-userOct 23, 2018 12:18 PM
Oct 22, 2018 3:33 PM

Aug 2016
The relationship between Cairngorm and Prince is lowkey creepy and I'm wondering how that is going to develop and turn out. Nice to see so much of Cinnabar as well.

Great chapter.
Feb 14, 2020 1:46 AM

Aug 2013
Name pending black gem aka former Cairngorm's reason for blowing Phos head to bits sounds either like something they've been meaning to do for a long time now or a silly excuse for the author to draw a shocking scene .
Mar 11, 2020 6:20 AM

Feb 2017
Oh God I can't stop feeling bad for Phos. I hope anything will be better later
Aug 4, 2021 6:04 PM

Aug 2019
It's genuinely difficult to choose a side in this war. Each side has good motives, but no one is willing to listen in order to come to a mutual understanding. Though, I guess this is how it's like in real life too...

After being liberated by Aechmea, it was only natural that Cairngorm would feel affection towards them. But I underestimated how close those two were going to get. Naturally, a gem's happiness comes first, however, I don't think I can go along with how Cairngorm is acting. Someone needs to disillusion Cairngorm from this fantasy, or else something bad will happen. I'm sure of it.
Jun 19, 2022 5:19 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh damn Bort with short hair! Really we lost Ghost Quartz for that annoying Cairngorm now...
Jul 26, 2022 3:10 AM
Jan 2018
So Phos and the real Cairngorm didn’t actually have a relationship and it was soly due to ghost , which is a shame

More topics from this board

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 108 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Apr 24

89 by Biisoo »»
56 minutes ago

» Manga actually ended in chapter 98, everything after is nonsense

otacobell - 11 hours ago

6 by Catcusxo »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 99 Discussion ( 1 2 )

possession - Nov 24, 2022

59 by Biisoo »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2014

3 by Rhae »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2014

4 by Rhae »»
4 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.