Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 6, 2018 4:23 PM

May 2013
Aw ;A; Laser Navel, you're different in the best, sparkling way <3 <3 <3 Don't give up so easily -^___^-

I'm so happy all of UA passed. I got nervous too Eraser Head lol but always faithful ofc :D
Dec 2, 2018 1:20 PM

Jan 2015
Watching Hero after 4 months, I forgot what happened last time so I was a bit off. Good the first test ended.
Dec 9, 2018 1:59 PM

Jan 2009
Oh c'mon! Everybody passed? That's weak.
Jan 12, 2019 5:28 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
I was excited to see Kaminari and Aoyama shine in this episode.
Also, I know it's very cliché that everyone passed, but it still made me happy :p

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
May 12, 2019 7:07 PM

May 2016
Bakugo and Deku's groups have made it through earlier than the others thanks to their dynamic teamwork and immense trust in one another but the way everyone else in Class 1-A succeeded in the first round was a sight to behold. Aoyama shinily served as a beacon of hope when he intended to sacrifice himself by holding out his belly laser as long as he possibly could to draw in the others. Watching them pass one by one made me really happy and I really liked how they used their abilities to the max here. Even Hagakure had a special move!

Welp. They all might've passed but there's still a search and rescue portion in the test.

May 30, 2019 11:21 PM

Mar 2015
All of them passed!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 29, 2019 8:59 AM

Dec 2016
I am surprised how nobody mentioned the mistake after Bakugou, Kirishima and Kaminari passed the test... At 13:55, Ochako was celebrating with Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari, yes? Then if you look closely specially at Kaminari, the disks that are supposed to be on the body disappeared! But after it shows Kaminari again at 14:50, there are the shinny disks again! Am I the only one who noticed this mistake??

All our heroes from U.A passed and I think it was so obvious! Aoyama was on the verge of not make it, but miraculously the class representative saved him from not being eliminated. Ok...?

The episode was noting special, but at the same time, it wasn't bad.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
May 31, 2020 1:26 PM

Mar 2019
Nice,they all passed!!!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 12, 2020 3:35 AM

Apr 2013
Woah, all of U.A. passed, didn't expect that! I mean normally I would expect that, but in the last seasons of BnHA usually like half of them would fail, so that was actually a subverted expectation. I can't believe that I was even rooting for Aoyama this episode, apart from Bakugo (and maybe Mineta) they are all great characters.
Sep 24, 2020 9:47 PM
Feb 2019
Aizawa sensei really does care about his students, aww.

Glad the test isn't going to be as long as the festival arc, that arc drug on.

All Might still not here. Guess he was busy or not invited.

Rescue exercises sound more interesting than this battle was.
Feb 14, 2021 3:36 AM

Jun 2019
Aoyama was the MVP.
Mar 4, 2021 8:23 AM

Jun 2013
All of the UA students have passed the first test! :))
Mar 13, 2021 11:18 AM

Oct 2020
That was outstanding!!! Never thought that could happen. It was like comparably weak ones from the class showed the best show!!! Kaminari's attack wasn't false and I knew it. He showed the guy just his place. Seiro and Uraraka did amazing there. Then Aoyama just did the unexpected. Iida is really worthy to be the class rep. He just motivated Aoyama and Aoyama showed his gratitude well. Koda was like a real hero there. Knew that Minorou wasn't waste. He has an amazing quirk and he used it. They all did it together that was totally cool.

So Katsuki remembered what Izuku said. I think he is understanding a bit of the situation. Though they won a close battle. Aizawa is really surprised and happy for sure. Oh yeah he is also proud.
Mar 13, 2021 11:22 AM

Oct 2020
PurpleGirl203 said:
I am surprised how nobody mentioned the mistake after Bakugou, Kirishima and Kaminari passed the test... At 13:55, Ochako was celebrating with Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari, yes? Then if you look closely specially at Kaminari, the disks that are supposed to be on the body disappeared! But after it shows Kaminari again at 14:50, there are the shinny disks again! Am I the only one who noticed this mistake??

All our heroes from U.A passed and I think it was so obvious! Aoyama was on the verge of not make it, but miraculously the class representative saved him from not being eliminated. Ok...?

The episode was noting special, but at the same time, it wasn't bad.

Probably everyone was too happy to notice. Even I didn't noticed. Though I was focusing on Izuku and Katsuki. But I will let it go. It could explained like removed it when not on cam and then again put it after the shot. This kind of things also happens in real life.
Mar 14, 2021 3:54 AM

Feb 2019
I'm glad they all passed the first round, but I really doubt all of them will pass the second. I think having only 100 participents from the first round is a bit too impractical, should have been 200 or even 300.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Apr 13, 2021 5:43 AM
Sep 2020
Awesome Class 1A made it , all of them did it. Yay !!! they all deserved it though , the team work at the end was damn amazing.

A rescue is coming up , class 1A do your best !!

Hopefully they get to pass , I wonder how they will set it in terms of who will pass or how to pass.
May 12, 2021 10:13 PM

Jun 2020
Kaminari!!!!! Bakugou might seem vulgar but he’s trying his best to be a hero. Well-said, don’t insult his friends!!!! Gotta love Kaminari♡ Best bois!!!! Loveeeeee seeing Kirishima, Bakugou & Kaminari in action, together.

I love Kacchan so much. He’s always so quick on his feet & quick to react.

And Hatanaka Tasuku’s voice is really so cute. Always makes me smile.

Kacchan acknowledging Deku & his power (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`) DEKU (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`) I feel like he does suspect something is up with Deku’s Quirk & probably can guess All Might passed it on to him.

My actions are the shape of my dreams

Made me smile as the rest of A-gumi passed :’) I’m glad Aoyama didn’t actually have to sacrifice himself in the end. Iida always knows what to say!

The supervisor announcer cracked me up lol I love how he was releasing his tie & so fucking excited when it all ended. He can finally get off work. What a PHAT MOOD.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 9, 2021 2:26 AM

Feb 2021
Aye atleast everyone in UA passed! Next up is a rescue training.

Sep 14, 2021 8:05 AM

Aug 2020
Well, it was quite predictable that everyone in the class would pass.

One test after another?

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Sep 15, 2021 6:46 AM

Aug 2021
Shocked everyone from class 1-A passed.... cough cough mineta...

Oct 16, 2021 6:36 PM

Mar 2021
wow that was some epic moments

and the fact that everyone passed is kinda meh
Oct 27, 2021 12:13 PM

Jan 2021
Im gonna say it, the way Bakugou and Kirishima returned to normal was pretty disgusting
Oct 30, 2021 2:22 AM

Apr 2021
Well I'm really happy everyone managed to pass....the way this episode showcased that was really good too....I was on the edge of my seat in the final moments of the round :D
Good episode!!!! Next round's Rescue training...Good luck guys!!!
Jan 12, 2022 2:17 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Dang, even Aoyama is stepping up and becoming a man. The last person you'd expect to become a giga chad just became a giga chad

Normally in this scenario I'd be annoyed if the whole class passed a test, thinking it's cliché or just cheap writing to make the audience feel good. But in this case, yeah they just made it feel good and I don't mind it at all. That combo at the end from all the remaining students of class 1-A made it all worth it and I for one am happy they made it through against rather intimidating odds.

Nothing about this show really is excellent, or heck, even just good for that matter. This show about super powers is also super basic, and is just playing it super safe. It doesn't really excel in any particular way. But personally, I'm just really loving this series so far. Something about it just makes it so fun, and despite the inner critic in me saying that it's bad, the little kid in me is having too much fun for him to notice.

edit: oh yeah and also in this episode we get the best thing yet: bakugo meatball

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 23, 2022 8:48 PM

Jun 2014
Bolt Man actually did good for a change. Bakugou will never admit it, though. :P

Aoyama went to sacrifice himself for the whole team. For someone as conceited as him, I'll admit that I was surprised. He doesn't get much screen time, but I have more respect for him now.

It's amazing that everyone passed! Let's hope that the rescue mission goes just as well.

Jan 7, 2023 6:33 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Twinkle boy really stand out at those last minute to shine even more! Though idk why but the meatball dude is interesting with his conviction and quirk. Too bad he needs to lost because of Bakugo also needs to keep moving forward, also with the mob-style lightning boy too.

Even though its kinda cringe with everyone passed, i feel like the next test will be much better. Let's see...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 23, 2023 12:48 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Dec 15, 2023 2:05 AM

Nov 2023
Destroy them Bakugo! Show them what the MA got!
Mar 9, 11:18 PM

Jul 2008
Aoyama what were you tryin......ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh.....I get it now, it was a way out.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Aug 8, 2018

120 by Vindicater »»
Apr 20, 5:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

51 by Vindicater »»
Apr 20, 5:38 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

43 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

169 by Vindicater »»
Apr 16, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2018

230 by Vindicater »»
Apr 13, 6:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.