Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 8, 2018 3:12 PM

Feb 2010
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-mendocino-fire-mainbar-20180808-story.html
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Aerial-Chopper-Video-Holy-Fire-Sunrise_Los-Angeles-490351771.html
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-wildfires-california-20180808-story.html
https://www.dailynews.com/2018/08/08/milder-temperatures-could-help-firefighters-battling-holy-fire/
shesh imagine if this fire started in a heavy civilian area.. the amount it's burned away is just hard to imagine.

apparently they arrested some one as a suspect behind this fire. though its hard to believe any single individual could make such a stupidly large fire.

looks like some one dropped a nuke rather then started a fire.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Aug 8, 2018 3:36 PM

May 2018
When is California NOT on fire ?

apparently this is a thing: iscaliforniaonfire.com/
Aug 8, 2018 5:11 PM

Feb 2010
Only_Brad said:
When is California NOT on fire ?

apparently this is a thing: iscaliforniaonfire.com/

Theres a diffrence between having fires and having fires the size of a city
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 8, 2018 5:14 PM

Jan 2009
inb4 global warming is fake news
Aug 8, 2018 6:25 PM
Jul 2018
cali is a desert in a constant drought
and shrubs easily catch fire
so it spreads
well, wildfire
Aug 8, 2018 7:17 PM

Jul 2017
The trees in Cali are especially flammable (supposedly).

Crying doesn't mean you're weak.
Enduring doesn't mean you're strong.
Aug 9, 2018 10:33 AM

Jan 2009
No mention of directed-energy weapons, yet? Given how some areas in the world including California and some parts of Europe have experienced extreme fires that were viewable from space, I wouldn't exclude the possibility that some countries and/or organizations around the world were testing their military knowledge.
Aug 9, 2018 11:47 AM

Aug 2009
I would think Californians would start demanding that dry brush and dead trees be cleaned up in order to minimize wild fires. They should look up fire ecology because much of the plant life in that area evolved around forest fires so much so that the pine cones of certain species can only be opened with high heat. I know if I lived in Florida I would want my home built to withstand hurricanes and if I lived in a flood prone area I would want my home or business built above the flood plain. If I lived in a dangerous neighborhood then I would want a large dog, maybe a gun or some other weapon. Maybe since California is a wild fire prone area then they might try to clean as much brush and dead trees around communities as much as they can.

http://www.pacificbio.org/initiatives/fire/fire_ecology.html

Aug 9, 2018 12:05 PM
Jul 2018
Noboru said:
No mention of directed-energy weapons, yet? Given how some areas in the world including California and some parts of Europe have experienced extreme fires that were viewable from space, I wouldn't exclude the possibility that some countries and/or organisation* around the world were testing their military knowledge.

I find that a bit farfetched. Most fires in EU are easily explained and a lot of the culprits who started the fires have been caught. Sadly, there are a lot of sick wretched people who have no problems on killing a bunch of people for no reason at all.
If you had the rising temperatures, the lack of forest cleaning and incompetent governments you have a recipe for disaster.
Aug 9, 2018 12:13 PM

Feb 2010
Noboru said:
No mention of directed-energy weapons, yet? Given how some areas in the world including California and some parts of Europe have experienced extreme fires that were viewable from space, I wouldn't exclude the possibility that some countries and/or organizations around the world were testing their military knowledge.

going into conspiracy no evidence levels there Noboru

You don't need energy weapons to start a massive fire.

You just need a bunch of non believers in climate change and a match stick.

Aug 9, 2018 12:31 PM

Jan 2009
Nokkun said:
I find that a bit farfetched. Most fires in EU are easily explained and a lot of the culprits who started the fires have been caught.
I don't find it that far-fetched, given how perfectly in such a short time that much has burnt and how cars in Greece or California have been melted:

@hazarddex: "You don't need energy weapons to start a massive fire."
True, but I do wonder whether "normal" bush fires can reach the temperatures to melt cars and whether "normal" fires can spread that fast even when coordinated with multiple perpetrators.
Aug 9, 2018 12:50 PM

Sep 2013
Not just California but Europe too, the heat weapons are now internationally ready.
When the south american and Russia jungles are burned off is when we die of lack of oxygen.
Aug 9, 2018 1:00 PM

Jan 2009
ichii_1 said:
Not just California but Europe too, the heat weapons are now internationally ready.
When the south american and Russia jungles are burned off is when we die of lack of oxygen.

lol you believe fictional heat weapons more than scientifically proven greenhouse effect
Aug 9, 2018 1:32 PM

Feb 2010

Noboru said:
Nokkun said:
I find that a bit farfetched. Most fires in EU are easily explained and a lot of the culprits who started the fires have been caught.
I don't find it that far-fetched, given how perfectly in such a short time that much has burnt and how cars in Greece or California have been melted:

@hazarddex: "You don't need energy weapons to start a massive fire."
True, but I do wonder whether "normal" bush fires can reach the temperatures to melt cars and whether "normal" fires can spread that fast even when coordinated with multiple perpetrators.

first let me disillusion you to the "energy weapon." conspiracy.

modern technology is not at the level of making them practical. they require massive amounts of energy making them more costly then bullets.

A laser powerful enough to cause this level of damage would Need to be bigger then any small fighter jet. it would have to be a orbital laser. so that rules out the "stealth fighters armed with laser of mass destruction" conspiracy.

now back onto the energy. With global trade where its at right now moving the amount of fuel needed to power a orbital laser would be monumental LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO NOTICE. we don't live in the dark ages for crying out loud. lets not even get started on the fuel cost of rockets.

if we were easily able to make weapons of this scale we wouldn't even need nukes any more.

now let me put some raw sciences into this conversation and how foolish that vid is.

yes he has the burn and melting point down for wood and alluminium, but what he either didn't know or purposefully left out to trick uneducated people.

a normal bonfire can reach temperatures as hot as 1,100 degrees Celsius bonfire for refrence

take in mind hes using Fahrenheit for his melting point and burn time

so in Fahrenheit thats 2,012 degrees Fahrenheit.

aluminum melts at 660.3 °C (1.121 F
wood burns at 300 degrees C (572 F)

so yes a large scale fire can EASILY melt aluminum. no energy conspiracy Illuminati weapons needed
GrimAtramentAug 9, 2018 1:49 PM

Aug 9, 2018 1:42 PM

Jan 2009
ichii_1 said:
There are too many strange things happening on Earth that an unnamed war doesn't sound that far-fetched. Whenever a chemical plant conveniently exploded, I've always suspected a foreign power behind it.

@hazarddex: no need to respond two times to the same message, lol. btw.: "jet fuel cannot melt steel beams"
Aug 16, 2018 3:20 AM
Jul 2018
ain't anything new
wildfires happen all the time there
Aug 16, 2018 3:30 AM

Oct 2013
It's the chemtrails, I'm telling you. Wake up sheeple and join us, the chemtrail activists. I bet it's the russians, it's always them.

Join now, and get a free tinfoil hat.
Aug 21, 2018 2:23 PM

Jul 2015
OKAY, California is truly the Wildfire state. Also, all that sunshine they are famous for having, is more of a curse than a blessing!!!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.