Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 12, 2018 2:18 PM

Nov 2016
I think she got pregnant with Mitsuru's child. When the authorities notice, they are gonna take her out of the plantation or she is gonna get Killed. From the OP and Episode 16 we could gather that something Fucked up is gonna happen to each character. Is this Kokoro's Fate?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2018 8:08 PM

Jan 2009
it can go the other way that Mitsuru might be the one that will die protecting her and their baby
May 12, 2018 8:09 PM

Sep 2017
deg said:
it can go the other way that Mitsuru might be the one that will die protecting her and their baby

I am scared as hell now..

Not for kokoro but mitsuru..

ボールルームダンサー
May 12, 2018 8:21 PM

Aug 2017
Or maybe she’ll die while giving birth to her baby. Idk just a theory.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2018 11:12 PM

Feb 2016
She is definitely live. Don't forget Zero Two-Hiro factor. They are bad-ass now. They won't need any ape papa support from now on. If you notice on last two episodes, they are hinting to object papa's orders. They are less caring now.
May 12, 2018 11:14 PM

Apr 2011
...OR Kogoro and Mitsuru survive and become the first natural parents of a new generation.
Why everyone is so obsessed with the idea that all of the kids are going to die I'll never know.
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
May 12, 2018 11:17 PM
Mar 2018
There is no way she will die after that
May 13, 2018 9:31 AM
Jun 2017
SNDT said:
There is no way she will die after that

With all the talk of "Leave a mark before I'm gone" ...... she dead.
May 13, 2018 9:38 AM

Feb 2018
Kokoro's pregnant, the child is born, Misturu falls in love with Kokoros child. they marry. the cycle repeats until Misturu is old and dies
May 13, 2018 10:15 AM

Oct 2017
Nono, I think this is a plot point to remove either Futoshi or Mizuru, most likely Futoshi cuz he's fat.

They'd be used as meat shield to protect Kokoro from being killed, sacrificing themselves so the baby can be kept safe.

It is very likely that the team with no couple relationship being sacrifice earlier, so the glasses girl and the fatty is the best candidate cuz no-one would miss them.
May 13, 2018 10:26 AM

Jan 2015
I love Darling in the Franxx and all, but am I the only one who has a problem with a 14-year-old giving birth?

I think it's *very* likely they're infertile (Zero Two and Hero are pretty much confirmed to be).

May 13, 2018 11:22 AM

Feb 2017
They never gonna have a child if we believe blonde nine.
Otherwise, futoshi die because trying to protecc her.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
May 13, 2018 12:34 PM
Dec 2011
Maybe both die and Futoshi takes cares of the baby?

Or they can't have a child and die anyway. Futoshi snap, makes a doll and call it Kokoro's baby. He imagine the doll is real and before she dies, Kokoro makes him promise to protect her baby.

I am not sure if anyone would be kill but that fun imaginate differents scenarios.
May 13, 2018 12:46 PM

Mar 2018
Mike98 said:
I love Darling in the Franxx and all, but am I the only one who has a problem with a 14-year-old giving birth?
But you're OK with 14-year-olds being used as slave soldiers?
May 13, 2018 1:02 PM

Jan 2015
SpectrumDT said:
Mike98 said:

That's actually a very good point.
I guess I am ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

May 13, 2018 1:23 PM

Mar 2018
Mike98 said:
SpectrumDT said:
I guess I am ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think allowing a 14-year-old to voluntarily get pregnant is much better than forcing her to fight to the death in your war.

BTW, do we have any confirmation on how old the kids are? Or are you just guessing?
May 13, 2018 2:17 PM

Jun 2016
This show gives me a lot of Shinsekai yori vibes, so I'm pretty sure that she will die.
Dying while giving birth at the end of the series would be pretty cool, but I'm okay with her dying earlier.
Mike98 said:

I think it's *very* likely they're infertile (Zero Two and Hero are pretty much confirmed to be).

I actually see no problem.
Man usually starts producing semen when they are 13, in some cases even less, and the Woman can get pregnant as soon as she 11/12 or even earlier (there are some cases of 12 years old pregnancies here in Italy if you were curious on how I would know this).
The problem might be that the characters might be already infertile in order for them to not be able to procreate.
It's kinda weird for this kind of show to have teens discovering sexuality and then not mentioning thing like sexual desire, menstruation and whatnot. If they wanted the pilots to have no way of having a baby, the only thing that they would have to do is to artificialy make them infertile, as infertile people have almost on desire and would never try to fuck one another.

Honestly the only problem might be the giving birth part.
She might need a caesarean birth as she might be too young to make her children go through the "tunnel".
DropOfLoveMay 13, 2018 2:20 PM

ค๓ เ ʝยรƚ
ƚ๏๏ ƈยƚє
Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย?

May 13, 2018 5:36 PM

Jan 2011
SpectrumDT said:
Mike98 said:
I guess I am ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think allowing a 14-year-old to voluntarily get pregnant is much better than forcing her to fight to the death in your war.

BTW, do we have any confirmation on how old the kids are? Or are you just guessing?

She has huge tits so I'm guessing early to mid teens.
May 13, 2018 5:50 PM

Mar 2017
Could be. The way I see the direction of this anime is that there's a very high chance all the characters from the main cast will not make it out alive when it all ends.
May 13, 2018 7:42 PM

May 2016
I don't think you can get pregnant on the very first time, so we'll have to assume that Mitsuru and Kokoro will do it at least a few more times after episode 17. As for Kokoro getting pregnant, three things could happen.

1. Papa can have both her and Mitsuru executed for doing something completely forbidden. I consider this unlikely however because if he did that then he would have to find replacements for their mech, which at this point he can't really afford.

2. They could kill the fetus inside Kokoro, then wipe both hers and Mitsuru's(and likely everyone else who's aware of this subject) memories and force them to go back to piloting the FranXX again like the whole thing never happened.

3. They could actually let Kokoro keep her child and have Mitsuru executed without her knowledge and then once the child is born the higher ups will kill her and then raise the child to become another Parasite.

I'm willing to bet none of these three things will happen because I think the characters are starting to realize just how messed up their society is and if they want to have a future they're going to half to escape the plantation and try to make it on their own. They have because they people their age don't make it into adulthood.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
May 13, 2018 8:14 PM

Apr 2017
Gaston said:

Or they can't have a child and die anyway. Futoshi snap, makes a doll and call it Kokoro's baby. He imagine the doll is real and before she dies, Kokoro makes him promise to protect her baby.

I am not sure if anyone would be kill but that fun imaginate differents scenarios.

I want this to happen. Seriously. Is there no love for my fat brother?
"Goodbye, everyone. I'll remember you all in therapy." Matou Sakura, Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel
May 13, 2018 8:20 PM
Jan 2016
deg said:
ahh i got it now. Even it's just the prediction but now i'm afraid with Mitsuru. You know the new ending scene right? When Kokoro embrace with "someone" and then she sit on the stairs alone.
May 13, 2018 11:07 PM

Mar 2018
Aamateurgarbage said:
Gaston said:

I want this to happen. Seriously. Is there no love for my fat brother?
I like Futoshi. I want to see him achieve great things. :) (I hope Kokoro doesn't die, though.)
May 13, 2018 11:25 PM
Jun 2015
I think Mitsuru is probably going to die and Futoshi is going to take care of his wife's son with Kokoro.
May 14, 2018 2:46 AM

Jun 2008
The only one that matters is Zero Two...who cares about everyone else...
May 14, 2018 8:22 PM

Sep 2017
I think they both are gonna die together..

ボールルームダンサー
May 14, 2018 11:44 PM

Jun 2014
I think she dies at some point, either childbirth or for defying Papa. And I wouldn't be surprised if Mizuru or heck even Futoshi goes out in a blaze of glory trying to defend her
May 14, 2018 11:45 PM

Aug 2017
i hope they both die kokoro is a thot and mitsuru is ugly as shit
May 15, 2018 5:03 PM

Oct 2012
In my opinion, no idea, really? The writers seem to be playing around a lot with hidden meanings and shit and Kokoro had the hair of death in an episode so maybe? She could lose the baby, die, idk. But I have had a feeling that Futoshi and Ikuno are going to die, so... Maybe Futoshi will die while protecting Kokoro/baby/Mitsuru and Ikuno dying while protecting Ichigo/Goro.

Mike98 said:
SpectrumDT said:

I guess I am ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This CONVERSATION HAD ME IN TEARS thank you

AngelicTotoro said:
...OR Kogoro and Mitsuru survive and become the first natural parents of a new generation.
Why everyone is so obsessed with the idea that all of the kids are going to die I'll never know.

I think because FranXX kind of feels like an Evangelion-wannabe. Mecha + mindfuck usually equals DEATH, so yeah.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

65 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 24, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

364 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 23, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2018

707 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 23, 12:34 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

640 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 22, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

282 by louiboui08 »»
Apr 21, 6:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.