Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jun 24, 2019 5:56 PM

Feb 2017
There are people who actually care about Sasha? lol
Jul 11, 2019 2:39 PM

May 2017
Im so confused, I feel like so much progress has happend and I still dont get the whole plan tbh.
Was Eren doing his own thing on Marley without the approval of Scouts? And as soon as he heard of the festival with all the important people and WH Titan showing up, he gave a life sign to the scouts and wanted assistance?

And was there any foreshadowing of Zekes betrayel? I had the feeling he was passive in that fight but never would have expected that he was cooperating with Paradise Island.
Dont wanna continue reading cuz I fear next chapters gonna be info dumps and my head is already tired of new shit happing left and right lol

Oh yea rip Sasha, not my fav char but still hit me harder that I expected.

Jul 11, 2019 8:55 PM

Feb 2018
Zip_Zip said:
Im so confused, I feel like so much progress has happend and I still dont get the whole plan tbh.
Was Eren doing his own thing on Marley without the approval of Scouts? And as soon as he heard of the festival with all the important people and WH Titan showing up, he gave a life sign to the scouts and wanted assistance?

And was there any foreshadowing of Zekes betrayel? I had the feeling he was passive in that fight but never would have expected that he was cooperating with Paradise Island.
Dont wanna continue reading cuz I fear next chapters gonna be info dumps and my head is already tired of new shit happing left and right lol

Zeke met Eren in liberio. I don't remember the particulars but there were a lot of hints in chapter 95-97, the major one of them being a baseball glove (or ball? I dont remember) with Eren.
Jul 14, 2019 5:06 PM

May 2017
ThatShiny_Hex said:
Zip_Zip said:

Zeke met Eren in liberio. I don't remember the particulars but there were a lot of hints in chapter 95-97, the major one of them being a baseball glove (or ball? I dont remember) with Eren.

Yeah its explained a little more detailed in the next chapters of how they met, im less confused about that now.
Jul 31, 2019 2:07 PM

Feb 2015
Dammit Gabi... just when I was starting to like her.
Sep 2, 2019 12:00 PM

Mar 2014
So Zeke had quite a different plan, wtf man. Maybe Gabi learning of his alliance with the Survey Corps will make her change her mind even a little bit about the general affairs. Falco seems more open-minded after hearing the conversation between Reiner and Eren.

RIP Sasha, I knew it was too good to be true that they all escaped in one piece. Goddamn it Isayama, even the editor couldn't prevent it this time :(
Feb 23, 2020 12:35 PM

Jan 2016
Daaaamn Zeke was a double soldier in contact with Eren all this time???

And fuck NOOOO SASHA DIED GODDAMNIT

This little fucking brainwashed kid, ffs.

And it looks like Eren isnt very well like by the survery corps anymore...
Apr 6, 2020 12:41 PM

Jan 2017
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

best girl is dead :(

they should have just killed gabi. she's an enemy who killed 2 of their soldiers and yet jean decides to let her live because she's a child? that's complete bullshit!
Jun 21, 2020 12:54 PM

Dec 2013
I never liked potato girl so good job Gabi.
Aug 31, 2020 2:24 PM

Feb 2019
RiP Sasha that was a bit expected as there's nothing called true victory and tf Zeke working with Paradise's didn't see that coming.
Sep 11, 2020 12:17 AM
Aug 2020
Jared93 said:
Kirie-san said:
I'm devastated... I can't believe it... I'm so angry...
The chapter started well, they were victorious... I was so happy... and then, stupid Gabi showed up (she's been ruining every chapter since the start of Marley arc), and she kills one of my favorite character! I cried...

They have Zeke, but according to their reaction "that person" is really dead. I do hope that's not the case. But I think I'm hoping too much...

Isayama is disappointing me. Gabi's behaviour and actions are so predictable, and how did she manage to use de 3DM? I mean, it requires years of training, but she succeds in getting aboard the zepplin that easily? (and with Falco) I really hope she dies soon because I can't bear her character.

My favorite manga, ruined with one chapter... one damn character.

Sasha was supposed to die long ago. It was clear that she wouldnt survive til the end.
Dont be so damn salty because of one side character.
And yes, Gabi was a bit predictable, but she is very immature and full of rage. Its clear that she would do something like that. Eren would have done the same thing years ago.

Finally someone talking sensible thing...
Everyone has great taste, until they start watching galactic heroes and shit on everyone else's taste

Oct 28, 2020 8:07 AM

Jul 2019
damn, Sasha really died. rip. such a good character. goddamn it Eren, really had to sacrifice so many people.

Gabi reminds me so much of Eren when the walls first came down, I guess someone's death was coming, wonder what Zeke is plotting now with the others. this chapter really leaves a lot of questions.
Oct 28, 2020 12:24 PM

Oct 2018
zeke suddenly helping them makes 0 sense lmao, considering he was the first one to betray his Eldian parents and caused so many deaths in Paradis
Oct 28, 2020 1:58 PM

Oct 2013
Nordaviento said:
zeke suddenly helping them makes 0 sense lmao, considering he was the first one to betray his Eldian parents and caused so many deaths in Paradis

Keep reading.......
Nov 19, 2020 8:39 AM

Jan 2019
I knew Sasha was going to die due to spoilers but it still hurts, specially after those words from Connie. The fact that annoying Gabi was the killer makes it worse, forget what I said earlier, now I only want Falco to end up alive.

With Sasha's death, now Connie is the only laid back member left from the 104th. I REALLY hope he survives everything, I don't want characters who don't know how to enjoy a normal life to be alive in the end if the "normal ones" have to die.
Jan 3, 2021 1:02 PM

Nov 2020
Oh god, Gabi was irritating, but that's over the top. She killed Sasha AND got Falco (best boy) in trouble. I despise her and wamt her to die so much.
Man, listen to them tear into me. Good thing I'm used to it.

Jan 12, 2021 7:31 AM
Aug 2019
Zeke is good now? That is grand!
Jan 13, 2021 6:31 PM

Sep 2011
wow
So many things to process. Zeke is at their side now. How did this happened? And did he just changed side now or was
always a traitor? Since he handed his parents to the Marleyans, something has made him reconsider his allies.

And Sasha was killed. I can't believe it. She was so pure. Why her?
Feb 7, 2021 4:50 AM
Mar 2015
Unpopular opinion, but I freaking love Gabi!
Mar 8, 2021 4:35 AM

Mar 2019
"We survived another one." "Don't hug people when you've got all that iron on."

Edit: Yikes. What a cheap shot killing off Sasha?? RIP.

I wonder if the spin-offs also have the same writer. They're doing a pretty good job.

Totally forgot about Zeke, just know it doesn't make much sense.

Yelena's interesting... This series might pull a Chrono Crusade though.
Eris-w-Mar 8, 2021 4:51 AM
Mar 9, 2022 3:46 AM
Sep 2020
After knowing future events ,sasha is the only survey corps member from the 104th expedition that has got the most significant character growth when she died and even after death,

Isayama wrapped up her character perfectly

Her significance improved Gabi's character
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1875 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.