Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Apr 28, 2018 4:56 PM

Feb 2015
TJHooker said:
Luke72 said:

He upped his Power drastically out of nowhere. 1,000,000% Delaware Detroit Smash = new ultimate attack. It was still using One For All 100% but out of nowhere he got this insane surge in power. Not hating on it for that, but still. It was convenient to just suddenly turn the tables on what was an incredibly one-sided fight.

I still don't buy that a 1,000,000% Delaware Detroit Smash is a new ultimate attack. It's just using a Delaware and then Detroit smash at 100%. It's a combination of two of his previous special attacks (which I wouldnt call special attacks in the first place, they're just normal attacks with a name given to them).

I do agree that it was convenient that he was able to get back up to 100% after being essentially beaten. I like to interpret it this way: Deku's second 100% punch wasn't actually at 100%. He was tired and didn't have the energy to get to 100%. He was probably using somewhere between 70 and 90%. Muscular even tells him that his attack wasn't as strong as before. When he gets smashed into the ground and then Kota gets him the opening he reactivates One for All and actually gets to 100%. A combination of adrenaline and hyping himself by calling it a 1,000,000 percent smash helps him fight past his exhaustion and get to 100%. The attack is effective on Muscalar, unlike his first 100% smash, because Deku gets a head shot in. He only gets the headshot because Muscular had thought Deku was beaten and didn't expect him to be able to counter attack at 100%. My interpretation could be off, but that's how I saw it.

Hm, okay that's a pretty good explanation/interpretation. Makes sense and you thought it through well. I'll go with that. I trust this story to have that logic which I couldn't really catch from that one viewing. The attack is just a combination/rehash of his existing hits with heightened adrenaline at 100% One For All.
Apr 28, 2018 4:56 PM

Aug 2016
JudoJD said:
I know people only care about fighting in anime so they'll love this but mahn the writing in this anime is so stupid.
I get that BNHA is one of those series where no-one's allowed to have an honest opinion besides "OMG. BesTeST" so label me a hater or whatever.
(God knows I'm the easiest to please when it comes to anime but this was just kinda insulting)

The gas immediately became a non-issue with people who had to hold their breath having all the time to talk.
A villain who could take down 2 professional heroes loses to some kid due to the power of plot.

Oh right...the muscle villain : "Let me just conveniently be the one to walk into the kid whose parents I killed and decide to take off the mask I've been wearing for no reason so he can recognize me after a random ID reveal because plot"

Of course the villains don't kill anyone they openly have a chance to...surprising XD

And lol.. There's legit no sense of tension in this thing as hard as it tries to take itself seriously.... You know with all the threats in the world the person in danger will totally be safe by the end

What's that? Oh no... Muscle guy is gonna kill the kid....will noone make it in time??
(heroic trumpets)...Here comes Deku to save the day at the last moment (cough...just like the Stain arc..cough)

Oh yah... So Deku says he knows where the kid is and told no-one / the people worried about the kid didn't ask after the dude said he knew where he was
(then wow...of course the phone breaks this time XD)

and there's no telling anyone One for All isn't total BS right now... I get that whole idea of Deku being unable to use 100% was to cause some plot reasons to power up as an excuse to show the MC's "growth" but lol...couldn't help but laugh when Deku said "One million percent" ..geez. ..XD

(I won't even get started on how dumb that kid disrupting the fight was)

The animation was great though (as stupid as what was going on in them is)
..hats off to the animators mahn.
Also the voice acting for both the Japanese dub and English dub was spot on.

I straight up have the worst taste in anime and even I couldn't take all that nonsense in one ep like mahn..the more MHA progresses the more I wonder why I liked it so much.

Look.. I know we're all supposed to say everything about MHA is perfect and it's the greatest anime since sliced bread became a thing so I won't be surprised by the insults from fanboys coming my way.. Someone had to say it . Sorry .
Hope the writing improves. This was horrible.
I totally agree this is pretty overrated at the moment but again we only care about fights so no surprise if everyone feels the episode was pure greatness.

I agree, Kōhei Horikoshi has come in strong with his art work, but he's an average at best writer who borrows heavily. But this is the age of Michael Bay movies, so nobody cares about actual writing, so they will call this Shonen done right, without any points to back that statement up.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Apr 28, 2018 4:57 PM

Feb 2015
Wow, holy shit. By far the BEST episode in the series, thus far imo. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but it was still a phenomenal episode. It was great to see the heroes fight back, and surprising to see Mandalay use her quirk in combat like that. It's a shame to see that someone lost a hand, probably Shoji? Scared of what happened to Eraser; he's such a badass, but always finds himself in the worst possible spots when the League of Villains attacks.

But the main course was Deku vs. Muscular. Holy shit. Back against the wall, two 100% One For All Detroit Smash's, and Deku still couldn't scratch the guy. Then Kota used his quirk (possibly for the first time?) and it inspired Deku to use the 1,000,000% One For All Delaware Detroit Smash and GODDAMN! Muscular didn't see shit coming. I knew they were gonna have to use a Deus Ex Power-up moment at some point, glad they used it here.

Finally, Muscular seems so mysterious, but after seeing his face, hearing his voice, and his mention of Bakugo leads me to believe that he is, in fact, Bakugo's father. Which could make sense of why Bakugo's so indifferent toward All Might, seeing as how they quirks are somewhat similar.

5/5
Apr 28, 2018 5:11 PM
Sep 2015
100/10 for this episode 👌
Apr 28, 2018 5:26 PM

Apr 2016
WHERE'S RAG DOLL!!!!??????
did that creepy villain just eat someone?????
WHAT IS HAPPENING!!???
this episode was great! the fight Deku had was amazing!
Apr 28, 2018 5:27 PM
Aug 2015
TJHooker said:
Luke72 said:

He upped his Power drastically out of nowhere. 1,000,000% Delaware Detroit Smash = new ultimate attack. It was still using One For All 100% but out of nowhere he got this insane surge in power. Not hating on it for that, but still. It was convenient to just suddenly turn the tables on what was an incredibly one-sided fight.

I still don't buy that a 1,000,000% Delaware Detroit Smash is a new ultimate attack. It's just using a Delaware and then Detroit smash at 100%. It's a combination of two of his previous special attacks (which I wouldnt call special attacks in the first place, they're just normal attacks with a name given to them).

I do agree that it was convenient that he was able to get back up to 100% after being essentially beaten. I like to interpret it this way: Deku's second 100% punch wasn't actually at 100%. He was tired and didn't have the energy to get to 100%. He was probably using somewhere between 70 and 90%. Muscular even tells him that his attack wasn't as strong as before. When he gets smashed into the ground and then Kota gets him the opening he reactivates One for All and actually gets to 100%. A combination of adrenaline and hyping himself by calling it a 1,000,000 percent smash helps him fight past his exhaustion and get to 100%. The attack is effective on Muscalar, unlike his first 100% smash, because Deku gets a head shot in. He only gets the headshot because Muscular had thought Deku was beaten and didn't expect him to be able to counter attack at 100%. My interpretation could be off, but that's how I saw it.

The mangaka confirmed that it wasn’t actually 1,000,000% but exactly what you suggested. I can’t remember which volume that he put that in tho.
Apr 28, 2018 5:31 PM

Sep 2015
K. So I watched this last night (this morning) at 4:30 am and I was realistically too drunk to review but I am good now. And I have also rewatched this episode like 6 more times today so....

I really liked this episode. I am old AF so I may be biased towards little kids making the best of themselves. It gives me the warm ooey gooey feels insides.

From a strictly anime perspective, I think his 1,000,000% was him calling on his reserve strength. He isn't on the level of All Might, not even at his 100% or 5%. I think, from an anime perspective, he is at 5%/100% of what he can personally handle and not the actual physical 100% of what the One For All power is; basically even though this was a big battle for himself (no back up) he was able to "Go Beyond. Plus Ultra" of HIS abilities and not of the power as a whole.

"I will NOT let him past me" and "A Hero can always break out of a tough spot," were my personal highlights of this episode; Both speak of motivation, to me. I used to be in the military, so people motivating themselves beyond what they can physically, mentally and emotionally do is my weak spot. I am looking forward to the end of this mini-arc.
Apr 28, 2018 5:32 PM

Sep 2016
Manly tears were shed to the amount that it can fill buckets. I can't stop praising this episode goddammit this 1000000/10 amazing. The scene where Deku was thinking about this his mom and all might and apologizing because the feeling that he will not make it...dammit it got me. I'll go again in my corner and rewatch this again.

Also OST is amazing nuff said 10/10
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Apr 28, 2018 5:49 PM
Sep 2016
That was a great episode, the fight followed up to my expectations

Bones outdid themselves with the animation, music and voice acting, now to wait for

Anime is Great
Apr 28, 2018 6:16 PM

Jul 2017
1.000.000% DELAWAREEEEE DETROIIDDDOOOOOOO SUMAAAAASSHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HOLY SHIT MY HEART, that was amazing...
Here I come, rougher than the rest of them
The best of them, tougher than leather
You can call me knuckles, unlike sonic I don't chuckle
I'd rather flex my muscles
I'm hard as nails, it ain't hard to tell
I break'em down whether they're solid or frail
Unlike the rest I'm independent
It's my first breath, first test
Feel the right then the worst's left
Apr 28, 2018 6:17 PM
Jul 2015
Absolutely amazing episode!
Apr 28, 2018 6:23 PM

Jan 2011
one thing bones has done right from the start is capturing the power of the fights so as someone that usually likes to see the good moments animated they nailed it ,and once again the finale's fight is gonna be banging

besides the animation this fight was shorter than i remembered (still 8mins straight of fighting is a lot of work) and Shonen AF god damn
Apr 28, 2018 6:42 PM
Aug 2014
Japanese TV broadcast, good old Tom Holland.

Apr 28, 2018 6:48 PM

May 2015
ImAWeebUwU said:
shanimebib said:
Nope. This is the episode of the season so far of all the anime that are airing. I doubt any other anime can replicate anything close to this one in the next couple of months if it's not BnHA itself. Bones absolutely smashed it.

And all the delusional babies claiming that a certain blurry, predictable boxing anime is the best anime airing right now with that garbage for animation and crappy art with an excuse of being retro. Makes me laugh and puke at the same time when it won't even hold a candle to Bones' other anime HisoMaso that is airing right now.

Anyways, we are finally witnessing why Deku will turn into the greatest hero of his generation.

5/5

trust me many many things top this garbage

It's so garbage, yet you're still watching it? Typical trolling bullshit.

Apr 28, 2018 6:52 PM
Jun 2017
This episode pissed me off. Let me explain.

Midoriya still can't handle 100%. He's still training his body so he can. The purpose of this training camp is to push himself to utilize more of that power without hurting himself, and ultimately, put up more of a fight. It has been shown MANY TIMES that just using 100% once can break him and used multiple times can cause permanent damage. Yet SOMEHOW, for SOME REASON, he was able to push himself to use 1,000,000%, a power level so ludicrously high, and not kill himself in the process. HOW?! Please explain to me, given all the rules that were set about his power and limits, this is possible? Plus when All-Might pushed past 100%, he sent Nobu LITERALLY flying. But when Midoriya does this to a fucking god level, it only pushes the muscle-dude into the wall with an impact hole a bit bigger than himself. So many rules about Midoriya's power and what the power itself was capable of were set up the past 2 Seasons and it felt like they just threw them all out the window for the sake of this adrenaline moment of badass action. Unless he permanently loses that arm and that muscle dude is dead, I call bullshit. Also this fight felt rushed as hell.
azraeliusskyApr 28, 2018 6:57 PM
Apr 28, 2018 6:54 PM

Apr 2018
FUCKING AMAZING!
Apr 28, 2018 6:57 PM

May 2015
TheFabledHero said:

Midoriya still can't handle 100%. He's still training his body so he can. The purpose of this training camp is to push himself to utilize more of that power without hurting himself, and ultimately, put up more of a fight. It has been shown MANY TIMES that just using 100% once can break him and used multiple times can cause permanent damage. Yet SOMEHOW, for SOME REASON, he was able to push himself to use 1,000,000%, a power level so ludicrously high, and not kill himself in the process. HOW?! Please explain to me, given all the rules that were set about his power and limits, this is possible? Plus when All-Might pushed past 100%, he sent Nobu LITERALLY flying. But when Midoriya does this to a fucking god level, it only pushes the muscle-dude into the wall with an impact hole a bit bigger than himself. So many rules about Midoriya's power and what the power itself was capable of were set up the past 2 Seasons and it felt like they just threw them all out the window for the sake of this adrenaline moment of badass action. Unless he permanently loses that arm and that muscle dude is dead, I call bullshit.

Read the replies in this thread. Deku didn't actually use that much power. That kind of power level probably doesn't even exist. For him at least.

Apr 28, 2018 7:03 PM
Nov 2014
Holy heck, this part of the manga was intense enough when reading it at the time but man, this episode somehow made Deku and the muscle villain's fight even more intense and awesome!

My favourite kinds of episodes in action anime are when the main characters are split up and there are simultaneous fights going on at once, so I'm so so happy to see these scenes animated :')

Also love Tetsutetsu and class B's defiant stance. Ah man waiting a week for each episode is so painful!
Apr 28, 2018 7:12 PM
Dec 2016
TheFabledHero said:

Midoriya still can't handle 100%. He's still training his body so he can. The purpose of this training camp is to push himself to utilize more of that power without hurting himself, and ultimately, put up more of a fight. It has been shown MANY TIMES that just using 100% once can break him and used multiple times can cause permanent damage. Yet SOMEHOW, for SOME REASON, he was able to push himself to use 1,000,000%, a power level so ludicrously high, and not kill himself in the process. HOW?! Please explain to me, given all the rules that were set about his power and limits, this is possible? Plus when All-Might pushed past 100%, he sent Nobu LITERALLY flying. But when Midoriya does this to a fucking god level, it only pushes the muscle-dude into the wall with an impact hole a bit bigger than himself. So many rules about Midoriya's power and what the power itself was capable of were set up the past 2 Seasons and it felt like they just threw them all out the window for the sake of this adrenaline moment of badass action. Unless he permanently loses that arm and that muscle dude is dead, I call bullshit. Also this fight felt rushed as hell.

Think about how ridiculous it would be if he actually used 1,000,000 percent. Now think about the past two seasons of MHA, have they ever done anything so stupid? The answer is no. If you think about it a little longer you'll realize he didn't literally use 1,000,000%, he just said it to hype himself up. I can guarantee you no one will ever use 1,000,000% of their power in this show.
Apr 28, 2018 7:14 PM

Sep 2016
I really like this season so far and I'm hoping for more fights soon just like this (1,000,000% SMASH!!!! XDXD)
Apr 28, 2018 7:17 PM
Jun 2017
Okay, somehow that didn't hit me until you told me. Honest to god, I didn't think he would say such a thing just to "pump himself up". Then again, it really wouldn't make sense if he did now that you mention it. Perhaps I took it way too literally? XD
Apr 28, 2018 7:30 PM
Jun 2017
Perfect episode, i loved this episode! PLUS ULTRA!
I like nekos
Apr 28, 2018 8:01 PM

Dec 2014
christoff522 said:
Lelouch0202 said:

The League of Villains seem to be after Bakugou, but why?

I'll guarantee it's because they want him to be a villain with them.

I think at some point his angry spirit will have to consider the possibility that he's better suited to villainhood than heroism, and he will have to make a choice, and Midoriya will have a big part in that.

I was just restating a plot point for the fun of it but I've read the manga so I kinda know what it's about. XD
Apr 28, 2018 8:10 PM

Aug 2015
holy fck shit that was intense. delaware detroit smash!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 28, 2018 8:15 PM

Jan 2014
TheFabledHero said:

you fool. It's been posted in the thread at the beginning

Apr 28, 2018 8:18 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
I love seeing how far Deku has come, and this fight shows it in spades.

The fight in the manga was intense, so I expected nothing short of that from the anime. Admittedly this felt rushed to me. Perhaps the manga was stretching it out more than it needed to be, but this one ended quicker than I thought it would. Still though, I'm relieved that we were able to see the whole fight in one episode without a week break.

The best aspect of the fight was how emotionally charged it was, plus seeing Deku take out a villain all on his own is really satisfying to see from a development standpoint.

Episodes like these are what proves why Deku is an endearing main character. Can't wait to see how One For All develops further.
Apr 28, 2018 8:20 PM

Apr 2015
Still waiting for Toga to appear. (Great action btw)
Apr 28, 2018 8:24 PM
May 2017
Damn that fight scene was so awesome it gave me the chills. I can't wait for the next episode to air.
Apr 28, 2018 8:36 PM
Jul 2018
yeah this is the feeling of rawness I've been waiting for! Not as the same level of S2.EP10 but still it was amazing insanity experience :D especially the last part was surprising and adds more raw power (but too bad many people will greatly misunderstand that 100..% thing).

bUT anyway! cant wait to see other character in action! and curious to see how All Might reacts as he meet Deku next time :O
removed-userApr 28, 2018 8:40 PM
Apr 28, 2018 8:38 PM

Mar 2009
That was one badass episode.
Apr 28, 2018 8:40 PM
Sep 2012
simo796 said:
Linkmstr said:

It's not bullshit at all. There are scientific studies where the human body can push past their limits and gain a temporary boost in strength in drastic situations. Like 1 average adult being able to slightly lift up a car and all that. What Deku has done is no different where he went beyond 100% and the author confirmed in one of his omakes from the manga that the 1,000,000% is basically Deku trying to hype himself up and defeat the villain past his limit. It's not a true 1,000,000%, after all.

i know that it's for hype himself, it's still bullshit,he should have destroyed himself with that 100% attack,not only the arms,it's not realistic

>Not realistic
Since when has a shounen series with a world filled with superheroes with super powers ever been realistic? lol

This show has shown plenty of times where characters push past their limits. One significant part being All Might against Noumu where he literally went over his 100%. The biggest thing is how it was executed and the author executed it really well.
LinkmstrApr 28, 2018 8:44 PM
Apr 28, 2018 8:44 PM
Apr 2015
Can someone give me a refresher on how Deku uses One for All quirk in the anime?

Is it that he can only use 5% of the quirk right now or that hes capable of using it at full strength but is able to limit it to 5% so that his body doesnt get destroyed.

Thanks.
Apr 28, 2018 8:48 PM

Jul 2015
I know that I'm watching a shounen anime and all that, but can I just say that I still find it super annoying and cringe whenever they stall the episode? Like Deku constantly saying "I shouldn't be thinking of this right now!" or when the villain just talks for an unnecessarily long period of time, etc. And I also found it super cheesy at the end, when Midoriya defeated that dude, and then now, it's clear that for Kota, he's going to end up looking up towards Midoriya and begin to idolize him after being saved from the villain + that state of hatred towards society... I'm really enjoying the story, don't get me wrong, but it's these shounen aspects that just constantly annoy me. Anyways, rant over.

This episode was quite nice. I really thought he was a goner, but it was cool that he was somehow able to overcome the hurdle in front of him, and didn't need someone to save him (well, unless you want to count Kota for distracting the villain). I'm looking forward to the next episode, and I hope we'll some Bakugo + Todoroki in action. I also hope that someone's going to be hurt in their class, at the very least. I doubt anyone (in their class, that is) is going to die.

caught in the wonder
Apr 28, 2018 8:53 PM
Sep 2012
simo796 said:
Linkmstr said:

>Not realistic
Since when has a world filled with superheroes with super powers ever been realistic? lol
the damage is not realistic not the whole anime you fucking cunt

It's already been shown that his body can barely contain One for All at 100% and he's been doing that throughout the series. Without the initial workout training he had before applying to UA, his limbs would most likely would have exploded if he ever did use it without strengthening his own body.

And besides, if you've forgotten already, Midoriya can now control the amount of power he can use with One for All. Which is why he's trained to keep using 5% around his body. It's not hard to see that the 100% he's been using against Muscular was only used on his right arm while the rest of his body he can move was at 5%. And as we know from season 2, since he kept using OFA at 100% multiple times, there will still be negative side-effects as his right arm has pretty much made his bones brittle.
Apr 28, 2018 8:56 PM
Sep 2012
Bone_Bender said:
Can someone give me a refresher on how Deku uses One for All quirk in the anime?

Is it that he can only use 5% of the quirk right now or that hes capable of using it at full strength but is able to limit it to 5% so that his body doesnt get destroyed.

Thanks.

Right now, Deku can control the output of energy he can use with One for All. His limit, atm, is 5% so that he doesn't damage his body. He can still use 100% full power, but it's a way too destructive double-edged sword since it can extremely injure himself.
Apr 28, 2018 9:04 PM

Apr 2017
That was awesome!
Apr 28, 2018 9:05 PM

May 2016
I thought Midoriya was going to lose his arm fighting that muscle-mutant villain.

Apr 28, 2018 9:27 PM

Apr 2014
another one of the best moments/fights in the series and again the anime makes it even more epic

im looking forward even more to the other fights to come and see them animated

just to epic
"one step at a time"
Apr 28, 2018 9:33 PM
Aug 2017
1,000,000% Delaware Detroit Smash... What happened Deku-kun?
Apr 28, 2018 9:38 PM

Oct 2015
Dicklesworth said:
Even though the Midoriya Vs Muscular fight was written pretty shitty, the animation, OST and voice acting pushed the ep into still being amazing.

Seriously though, that was like the most cliche, tropey stereotypical stock shonen fight I've ever seen. Hero gets his ass kicked with no hope of winning for the entire episode, only to get some friendship boost out of nowhere to one shot the villain with 0 strategy involved whatsoever.
Oh boy you said everything. This was embarassing even for Boku no Hero levels of writing.
Apr 28, 2018 9:41 PM
Oct 2014
Anyone else seeing the massive ranking jump and all the 10 out of 10 helpful reviews on the anime page since episode 4? DAMN IT MIDYORIA, YOU LOST AN ARM AGAIN.
Apr 28, 2018 10:02 PM

Apr 2016
1 million percent SMASH! it was so awesome moment
BRAWLERS
Apr 28, 2018 10:05 PM
Apr 2015
Linkmstr said:
Bone_Bender said:

Thanks.

Right now, Deku can control the output of energy he can use with One for All. His limit, atm, is 5% so that he doesn't damage his body. He can still use 100% full power, but it's a way too destructive double-edged sword since it can extremely injure himself.

I see. Thanks buddy.

Am I right in saying that Deku using it at 100% isnt really at its maximum because his body is still too weak. Because when All Might uses One For All, he does some otherworldly damage compared to Deku at full power.
Apr 28, 2018 10:21 PM
Sep 2012
Bone_Bender said:
Linkmstr said:

I see. Thanks buddy.

Am I right in saying that Deku using it at 100% isnt really at its maximum because his body is still too weak. Because when All Might uses One For All, he does some otherworldly damage compared to Deku at full power.

Since Deku is not as muscular and well adapt to OFA as All Might, his 100% isn't exactly the same as All Might's 100% (but we do know that All Might is slowly growing weaker as time goes on since he was heavily injured with that injury around his stomach). But if Deku is able to improve his body and reach a point where he can actually continuously use 100%, he can potentially surpass All Might since One for All has the ability to stockpile power and grows stronger every time it's passed on.
Apr 28, 2018 10:23 PM
Apr 2015
Linkmstr said:
Bone_Bender said:

I see. Thanks buddy.

Since Deku is not as muscular and well adapt to OFA as All Might, his 100% isn't exactly the same as All Might's 100% (but we do know that All Might is slowly growing weaker as time goes on since he was heavily injured with that injury around his stomach). But if Deku is able to improve his body and reach a point where he can actually continuously use 100%, he can potentially surpass All Might since One for All has the ability to stockpile power and grows stronger every time it's passed on.

Thanks for the explanation man.
Apr 28, 2018 10:24 PM
Oct 2010
1,000,000% ? LOL. It's like a joke on the >100% shounen cliche...

I like it though. If you're making an absurd statement anyway, you might as well make it big... 120% or even 200% are too tame. XD
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Apr 28, 2018 10:27 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
4 out of 5. It'd have been a five if they hadn't thrown the overused resource of "the parents' killer".

Other than that, great animation and nice battle. It was the first villain Midoriya had to fight alone, so I forgive the writing problems cited in other comments.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Apr 28, 2018 10:48 PM

Jan 2018
HO...LY...GOD! Deku is the very essence of a true hero, hiim nearly destoring his hand in his fight with Todoroki was great, but this was amazing. He knew full well that he could very well die here but kept going, by far my favorite episode of the series yet.
Apr 28, 2018 10:52 PM

Feb 2017
HOry shizz, goosebumps everywhere. Love how they execute the scenes.
Apr 28, 2018 11:02 PM

Jun 2017
simo796 said:
Linkmstr said:

It's not bullshit at all. There are scientific studies where the human body can push past their limits and gain a temporary boost in strength in drastic situations. Like 1 average adult being able to slightly lift up a car and all that. What Deku has done is no different where he went beyond 100% and the author confirmed in one of his omakes from the manga that the 1,000,000% is basically Deku trying to hype himself up and defeat the villain past his limit. It's not a true 1,000,000%, after all.

i know that it's for hype himself, it's still bullshit,he should have destroyed himself with that 100% attack,not only the arms,it's not realistic

Probably not, considering that he was regularly using 100% throughout Season 1 and parts of Season 2 until he trained under Gran Torino to maximise his control at 5%.

One for All is the ability to pass on power from the previous owner which is then stacked with each generation, so Deku inherently has 100% of All Might's strength, just not the control or body to withstand it. All Might, however, took the time to develop Deku's muscular body to ensure it has the minimum requirements not to implode upon accidental use of the full power.
Pages (11) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Aug 8, 2018

121 by MrGuz »»
Apr 25, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

51 by Vindicater »»
Apr 20, 5:38 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

43 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

169 by Vindicater »»
Apr 16, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2018

230 by Vindicater »»
Apr 13, 6:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.