Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 20, 2018 8:24 PM

Dec 2014
so the items can be a gun a watch a hammer and undies...wait what.... the episode had some developmnt..but the red head becoming a mahou shoujo is unsettling
Apr 20, 2018 9:35 PM
Sep 2017
Not gonna lie, after that horrible 1st episode. This has really been stepping up 👍👍

Apr 20, 2018 9:39 PM
Aug 2016
This shit is hilarious with all the tone switches and poor attempts at tragedy
Apr 20, 2018 10:08 PM
✿。

Apr 2012
Nijimin Is someone you shouldn’t mess up with and lol what’s with that pet idol group? I guess there is a thing for everything nowadays.

Good to see Aya smiling more but guess it won’t last much with her creepy brother looking up her history and that red haired girl may turn into a magical girl by Frieza it seems ~

:: Sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴɪᴀ

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars

☆ ★ ☆ ★
Apr 20, 2018 10:10 PM

Dec 2010
TsundeReaper said:
Nah, too early, the full flashback will happen on

Good, i didn't remember well the order of events since i read the first chapters years ago but you are right.
Apr 20, 2018 11:11 PM

Oct 2011
that idol ending omg 😲
Apr 20, 2018 11:15 PM

Sep 2008
I wish they didn't have these real people in the EDs.
Apr 20, 2018 11:37 PM

Mar 2014
3d idol at the end so tough to watch
Apr 21, 2018 12:03 AM

May 2015
An Idol group composed of bitches!

Nijimin's stick is pretty broken. Mind control...and since she's wearing the underwear all the time, she can practically use it whenever she wants...

Looks like Sarina is replacing Shioi. Welp, we're in for all kinds of hell now.

Live-action bitches! WAN!

"Your whole purpose in live is to be punched by me." Brother still being best character.
Apr 21, 2018 12:08 AM

Apr 2016
Im liking this anime so far. I really felt creeped out at the end though when the Admin appeared. Made me want to NOPE this anime and drop it haha. I also don't understand why that girl is still alive. I feel like she should be dead? Eh. So far Aya and Tsu make a nice team. I wonder what Nijimi went though to make her a MG. I'm glad this episode didn't have to do much with bullying anymore because that was some heavy, triggering stuff in episode 1.

A stick that needs to be worn as panties tho. She bleeds from an undisclosed area tho. Some of this comedy is just strange lol. I didn't even realize it was comedy at first.

Overall decent episode. Will probably continue to watch.
[
Apr 21, 2018 1:02 AM

Feb 2017
Am i the only one that loved the new ED?
& also enjoyed EP3 way more than EP2.
Apr 21, 2018 1:29 AM

Aug 2013
I like the new ed hahaha, wan
Apr 21, 2018 1:46 AM

Mar 2013
Idol group seems to be their universe's Babymetal.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Apr 21, 2018 2:30 AM

Jul 2016
So in this episode,they introduced the idol girl,another Mahou shoujo.

Seems like most characters are having a psychological problem in this anime due to the tragic,unfortunate events happened.

Though the idol girl doesn't seem helpful to the mc, perhaps some conflicts gonna happen soon.

Kinda slow pace,still got some mysteries from the site that not yet resolved,but it's fine episode,4/5

Life is empty without anime

Apr 21, 2018 3:00 AM

Oct 2017
Shirosune said:
This idol girl is totally insane, but I feel most magic girls in this show are!

Well i totally agree with you there, i mean in next episode Sarina will be magical girl and i don't think that she has a right mind, Don't you agree?

Shirosune said:

What was with the creepy stalker guy in this episode anyway? He didn't really serve much purpose it seemed, unless maybe he'll back?

He'll be back that's for sure and he won't be on Aya side.

SoraSenpai said:
Aya and Tsu's relationship is getting too cozy...I HATE IT!!! T_T that means something bad is incoming.

This is magical girl we're talking about anything can happen

SoraSenpai said:
Yo Nijimi is a tiiiiny bit crazy huh? Damn her friend got her dome blown off..

idk what's your definition of crazy but i see her more crazy then Sarina cuz Nijimi is a two face

SoraSenpai said:
That ending song was amazing though.

Yep!
wizardsong102Apr 21, 2018 3:11 AM
Apr 21, 2018 3:15 AM

Oct 2017
Riotstarter said:

Yea i agree with you.
Apr 21, 2018 4:58 AM

Jul 2012
So strange to see live-action endings, don't remember when it was last time saw that (strangely i think it was something also horror-like), kinda cute, but definitely better than previous one, that was just something ...
Apr 21, 2018 5:08 AM

Sep 2016
Creepy...

Awesome ED though
Apr 21, 2018 5:19 AM

May 2009
If Nijimin's stick is her pantsu so I guess Nijimin's blood is coming from her

you know
Apr 21, 2018 7:07 AM
Mar 2018
Smudy said:
It's like every single character is psycho as shit except for the two mains.

Writing is getting more and more retarded though, why even is that red haired girl still alive? <.<

With so many psycho-shits around though, it's bound to be at least entertaining.

Well, I guess it's 2 weeks old so not everyone could catch up but the orange-haired girl (I like to forget character names) told the mc that she doesn't have to worry about the red-haired girl because she watched out not to kill her. When the friend of the red-haired girl walked inside the school hallway with people around her talking, they also were talking about a suicide attempt, not suicide.
Apr 21, 2018 7:08 AM
Mar 2018
Shirosune said:

What was with the creepy stalker guy in this episode anyway? He didn't really serve much purpose it seemed, unles maybe he'll back?

This was probably just character development, underdogs like to become crucial plot devices so we should just wait for the coming episodes:D
Apr 21, 2018 7:09 AM
Mar 2018
That moment you're in a coma from using your stick too much
Apr 21, 2018 7:15 AM

Sep 2015
You guys think this ending is good, but you should remember the first Da Capo endings, that's another level of Amazing and Awkward Seiyū Idols.
Apr 21, 2018 7:25 AM

Jan 2016
It's getting creepier and creepier every episode, also why is Sarina still alive? She should've died in the first episode, there's nothing interesting about her, all she does is be a retarded bully.
Apr 21, 2018 7:44 AM

Jan 2013
thepath said:
I do not understand why it is rated too low ?

The show is more entertaining than most of those anime rated 8/10. It kept me at edge of my seat from start to finish

dunno this manga/anime is an edgy/comedy meme on purpose , and people are enjoying it cuz of it. So if its being good at what its trying to be why rate it so low ?

Apr 21, 2018 8:04 AM

Oct 2015
man I don't know why but this show is so fucking funny. Like everyone in this show has serious mental problems L0l and lol the post credits scene with the brother is fucking hilarious
Apr 21, 2018 8:13 AM
Dec 2017
I must say I'm starting to enjoy this series quite a lot...Nijimi is cute when shes not completely insane, could act as an interesting contrast to the rest of the series, I like the idea that the bully from the start and Aya's brother could become aware of Aya being a magical girl, I also think that bully girl becoming a magical girl herself could be interesting, sucks that Shioi had to be kept alive till the end of this episode if only to serve as a way to get the main characters to meet Nijimi, was there no other way to do that?
Apr 21, 2018 8:13 AM
Dec 2017
Shirosune said:

What was with the creepy stalker guy in this episode anyway? He didn't really serve much purpose it seemed, unles maybe he'll back?

Yeah I wish they'd of at least done something with him in this episode to prove he was noteworthy because at the moment his existence seems somewhat pointless
Apr 21, 2018 8:23 AM
Mar 2016
wow more mentally ill peoples i wonder how many more will we see
Apr 21, 2018 8:27 AM
Mar 2016
FMmatron said:
Well, they couldn't just make Nijimin a normal character,but on the other hand what's normal in this show anyway.

And fuck,onii-chan and Shizukume found out about magical girls,that spells trouble.
now they are going to be the next magical girls.
Apr 21, 2018 8:32 AM
Mar 2015
RobinTheKing said:
why is Sarina still alive?

Apr 21, 2018 8:54 AM

Feb 2016
Edgy Shoujo Site: The Magical Pantsu

Okay for real, what the heck? LOL what's next? Magical Bra?

well it was a matter of time for that bully to become another Mahou Edgy
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Apr 21, 2018 9:50 AM
Jan 2018
9:20 i see sakaki sakura from mahou soujo site 2,hmm is that easter egg?
Apr 21, 2018 10:14 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
karmashizzle said:

thought the same. can def be used as meme.
but im too lazy to mask all the frames >.> im sure someone will do it
here's just the stabbing

best GIF of the season.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Apr 21, 2018 10:17 AM

Nov 2011
Nice episode, I mean, it's enjoyable, I can't explain why. This author has a way to keep me hooked. It was the same with the manga for this and Mahou shoujo of the end. Oh well...

Looks like more trouble will arrive, I hope Aya steps up when the time comes (but I don't really think it's gonna happen).

Idols never fail to make me cringe.
Anyway, I wouldn't even doubt they are all crazy considering the amount of shit they have to deal with. Becoming an idol is pretty much making a deal with the devil.
Baby, daijobanai...
Apr 21, 2018 10:45 AM
Dec 2012
Nijimin Nijimin yay yay yay
*Snaps out of it* What is wrong with me?
Okay, Nijimi is also one hell of a psycho but that makes her even more likable for me.
Finally the Admin revealed herself and she looks quite manga-ish, the Admin still cute though. And hope that crazy fan of Nijimi serves some purpose in the story. I can't take this show seriously but I still won't drop it even after 3 episodes cuz it is entertaining.
Apr 21, 2018 12:43 PM
Mar 2016
Whoa, Naoto the hokikomori

Wtf, so everytime a mahou shoujo uses her wand , it kinda shortens their lives, am I right? Shioi should've just died.

So Yastumura's shitty life has to do with her seeing her family killed, were it traumatized her.

So using Nijimi to get some info on Shioi is now out of the question and OOOOOH shit Sarina now becomes a Maho Shoujo. The bulling starts all over again for Aya.
Apr 21, 2018 2:14 PM

Jun 2017
It was for a brief frame but it looked like Yatsumura eventually caught the dude who murdered her family. Karma is a bitch.

So we got psycho Miku with magical pantsu (plus it seems she gets high when using her blaze it 420 stick) and Sarina becoming a magical girl spells trouble. This is turning pretty interesting actually.
Apr 21, 2018 2:34 PM

May 2012
What i dislike is that the two MCs are too dumb. They left Sarina alive and none of them is wondering what she is going to think about what happened.

People are complaining about the characters being psycho, but i'm the opposite...the MC not being able to kill someone even when her life is on the line makes me angry.I understand she not wanting to go hurt other people, but not even hurt them eve if she is going to get killed shows how weak willed she is.

Ryuseishun said:
uninstallthegame said:
puru puru pururin~~

god, this show just tries so hard to keep this edge to it. "what happened before you received your stick?" parents killed without any reason to be shown, just thrown in there for dramatic purpose...

the problem with this series is that........dude I get it, people in real life can be even worse than this, BUT....doesn't mean you need to make nearly everyone douchebags or give every main character a fucked-up backstory. I honestly feel that this series is trying to forcefeed us this to make it more compelling, when it honestly seems offputting, at least to me.

There is reason why the girls got their stick. I don't know why you are surprised by the fact that their pasts are fucked up when all the magical girls in this anime should be someone like that. Even Sarina may have some sick backstory too.
KaeUBWApr 21, 2018 2:41 PM
I despise woke people.
Apr 21, 2018 2:39 PM
Feb 2018
Please don't let the bully get a magic stick PLEASE
If she does it better suck her life out with one use
Apr 21, 2018 2:43 PM

Jul 2015
Riotstarter said:
don't compare GODDESSES to BITCHES (literally)
Apr 21, 2018 3:23 PM

Sep 2016
lol i just noticed this at 9:36 in the video, why is there a little girl in a idol concert xD

or maybe its an easter egg idk.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Apr 21, 2018 5:33 PM

Mar 2016
Kaetokiha said:
What i dislike is that the two MCs are too dumb. They left Sarina alive and none of them is wondering what she is going to think about what happened.

People are complaining about the characters being psycho, but i'm the opposite...the MC not being able to kill someone even when her life is on the line makes me angry.I understand she not wanting to go hurt other people, but not even hurt them eve if she is going to get killed shows how weak willed she is.

Ryuseishun said:

the problem with this series is that........dude I get it, people in real life can be even worse than this, BUT....doesn't mean you need to make nearly everyone douchebags or give every main character a fucked-up backstory. I honestly feel that this series is trying to forcefeed us this to make it more compelling, when it honestly seems offputting, at least to me.

There is reason why the girls got their stick. I don't know why you are surprised by the fact that their pasts are fucked up when all the magical girls in this anime should be someone like that. Even Sarina may have some sick backstory too.

I was not surprised, actually. I was more offput by how it felt like they're trying to force a whole lot of edginess to make the story and plot more compelling. I mean, I guess this is a kinda meh magical girl series right now, though it's more horror and psycho than magical girl xD
Apr 21, 2018 5:36 PM

Mar 2009
Idol in the ED was sexy.

Kaetokiha said:

Ryuseishun said:

Considering Sarina is practically a psychopath, and not just a simple bully, clearly something fucked up happened to her in life.

Apr 21, 2018 6:51 PM

May 2012
Mormegil said:
Idol in the ED was sexy.

Kaetokiha said:

Considering Sarina is practically a psychopath, and not just a simple bully, clearly something fucked up happened to her in life.

That's true. If she doesn't have a fucked past i'll find it dumb that she is receiving powers too.
I despise woke people.
Apr 21, 2018 8:11 PM

Feb 2014
while I agrees in the most part which is so many story were left unclear, and the so-called "Tempest" is playing with them makes this is the fatal weakness point of this anime, I still think this show has some potential with the MC trying out to solve the problems although they also unsure what happened.

There is so much plothole everywhere and character is showing up out of blue, just give them chances 3 more episode

(P.S I never seen anime with ending song involving in '3D' human as a filler)
Apr 21, 2018 9:50 PM

Oct 2016
She is pretty cute. I like the higurashi vibe with her.

Apr 21, 2018 9:51 PM

Oct 2016
5layer said:
I wish they had a bigger budget too. Just kidding.
Apr 21, 2018 10:23 PM
Jul 2015
who is this girl at the ending though?
Apr 21, 2018 11:10 PM

Sep 2008
Yuki_Nonaka said:
5layer said:
I wish they had a bigger budget too. Just kidding.
I think hiring the dancers and shooting and editing this ED would actually cost more than just putting in a cheap anime slideshow like most shows do. lol
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 9 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 21, 2018

17 by yuanya »»
Mar 13, 6:24 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2018

81 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

114 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 3:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2018

111 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 12 Discussion

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

40 by superwaha »»
Feb 16, 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.