Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ladyspo Episode 1 Discussion

Apr 9, 2018 7:12 PM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Only the raws out now. Not worth the effort to sub, IMO. That would reflect the lack of effort shown in this "anime." Literally a slideshow of women in varying degrees of gastric distress with talking head commentary over top of it.

I don't need to understand Japanese to know that there was a reason for a lack of discussion of this show until now. It wasn't worthy of any. Who knows if next week any of the characters will actually move. Who knows if there will be anyone still interested enough to find out.

Apr 9, 2018 10:48 PM

This was honestly the most disappointing anime of this season for me because the art got me interested and the plot synopsis was decent sounding...I guess I will give it one more episode to see what it does but that was definitely not a way to hook in viewers.

Apr 10, 2018 12:00 AM

4 minutes, still frame.
Is this some kind of picture drama -_-

Apr 10, 2018 12:05 AM
Varangian Guard

I came here to see some sexy tanlines in action. I've got static boards with some pop-up heads pretending to talk. So disappointed...

Apr 10, 2018 2:00 AM

According to the MAL page the director for this anime also did the "Musekinin Galaxy Tylor" shorts, which was a similarly semi-animated worst-of-the-season show. Looks like that is his shtick...

Might keep watching due to the absurdity and short runtime, though...

Apr 10, 2018 8:24 AM

Could someone magically make that become the premise for the whole short?
Modified by syncrogazer, Apr 10, 2018 8:28 AM

Apr 10, 2018 11:36 PM

They couldn't even bother to animate the narrator's mouth...

Apr 11, 2018 4:39 PM

It would makes more sense to do a sound novel with this material, it's kinda goofy in anime form.

Apr 12, 2018 5:39 PM
Anime Moderator
watch'em all

>We need some cool new show
>What about neko girls?
>Nah we had that already
>What about Horse girls? That's new right?
>Nah, somebody else is doing it this season already
>Hmm, what about girls on the toilet then?
>Genius! And let's make it without Animation to save budget!
My goal is to watch as much anime as possible. On my profile you will also find a list of seen cartoons & movies. Sometimes I release older anime or sub some things. If you have any questions, just ask!

Apr 13, 2018 2:39 AM

Apr 16, 2018 8:53 PM

Not too bad. Definitely could be worse. I guess it's pretty much like a radioplay/CD Drama with images that sometimes just happen to move. I used to watch stuff like this a lot back in the day and actually now make them.
At this point, I'm just going to try to follow the plot. From episode one I see what the animation is all about so that helps me move on and focus on other aspects. That's fine.
Problem is... I'm majoring in Japanese, but my Japanese is still not that great. It's a good thing the episodes are short!

Interesting decision to pen it as an anime though.

May 24, 5:37 AM

I thought this would actually be animated. Don't think I've ever see an anime introduce a girl while she was in the middle of taking a shit though.