Forum Settings
Forums
Chihayafuru
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2018 7:53 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh! This looks like such an intense chapter! The first half covered Chihaya's game. And while Chihaya looked like she was doing fine, suddenly the game started to swing from one side to the other!

The second half focused on Arata and Taichi's game. Taichi has improved so much while he was training with Suou! This is gonna be touch for Arata. He is really taking the game by the scuff of the neck but it looks like Arata will up his game with that final swing to claim a card! Go boys!

Nothing much to add here since I cannot find the chapter anywhere in Japanese.

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 23, 2018 11:15 AM

Feb 2015
Could you please link me to the latest chapters? It's fine if they are raw
As the years pass, I will find myself longing for the sight of the midnight moon
Mar 1, 2018 9:13 AM
Mar 2015
MoMo is such a fangril of the great queens. She is never going to beat Chihaya or Shinobu thinking of them as kami Momo returns to her old patterns
Taichi has Arata rattled he is contesting cards and thinking of Taichi as being in his way
Mar 1, 2018 11:02 AM

Oct 2009
omg, I really hope the third season covers these matches.
Mar 2, 2018 1:03 AM

Jan 2017
Jeez, the psychological warfare is STRONG.

Taichi is on fire with those mind games, pretty close to its master haha.
SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Mar 4, 2018 1:18 AM

Mar 2014
Truly an intense chapter. Can‘t wait for the next one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2018 11:26 AM

Oct 2012
Holy shit. Taichi x Arata is INTENSE. I love how Taichi seems to be playing with him. But will Arata let himself be played like this? He doesn't now this new Taichi, so, who knows... I loved how Chihaya attention went to them when they were contesting a card. And how Taichi made Arata commit a fault on purpose. So smart... AND THE END "THAT WAS THE FACE I HAD BEEN EXPECTING FROM THE BEGINNING" oh my god. This match is going to be insane.

WiseKouichi said:
omg, I really hope the third season covers these matches.

Doubt it will. If it's a 25 episode one, it should cover about 46 chapters, like the past seasons. Since the first two seasons covered everything up until the middle of chapter 93, we could assume that the S3 (assuming it to have 25 episodes) should cover more or less until chapter 139. Imo it's going to end with Taichi leaving after kissing Chihaya. This would do for a GREAT cliffhanger and opening for the possible next season (I BELIEVE!)
Mar 7, 2018 8:23 AM

Oct 2012
yeah, that would be a terrible cliffhanger!!! They would just HAVE to go till the end after that! It was all so devastating! The pivotal turn point in the manga for Taichi and Chihaya most! Taichi off searching himself and Chihaya finally noticing how hard things are without Taichi.......Taichi feeling guilty about how he reacted and Chihaya feeling guilty for being that rock........after this moment both of them made great progress in their development, especially Taichi. I still wish for much more development for Chihaya, but Suetsugu san is not risking anything to not reveal what is going on in Chihaya's mind and heart...........she's teasing us till the end.

These latest chapters have gotten me all pumped up again! just like Suou! This is gonna be an awesome match, and very decisive for how the rest of the manga might flow. If Taichi wins, Arata will probably end up with Chihaya......if Arata wins............heck this makes it even more exciting! I don't think one of the boys can have all the happiness in the end......so.......let's just sit back and enjoy!
Oct 5, 2018 9:29 AM

May 2009
Am I right in thinking it was Taichi's thoughts in the last panel? "From the get go that's the face I wanted to see"? As in he finally got Arata exactly where he wanted, angry and distracted thanks to the evil mind games?

I get that Arata is just ambitious to achieve his lifelong dream, and rightly so, but I'm really not a fan of him looking down on Taichi. Good to see he's finally starting to recognize Taichi as a proper opponent instead of a sure win or a stepping stone.

I hope Taichi wins...
ilmareOct 5, 2018 11:50 AM
Nov 19, 2019 9:18 AM
Jun 2014
Mind games can win Taichi maybe one game. But I don't think it will work after that with Arata.

I can't seem to place who Chi-chan is playing with? This manga has way too many characters to keep track of. :|

More topics from this board

» Problem with this manga.

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 22

3 by Suiely_c-ute »»
Mar 28, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Chapter 247 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MaahHeim - Jul 31, 2022

197 by chiakimagoto »»
Mar 18, 1:31 AM

» Chihayafuru Sequel - Chihayafuru plus - kimi ga tame announced

ItzElite - Oct 31, 2023

19 by CelticMindset »»
Jan 2, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Chapter 205 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

79 by Zooincle »»
Oct 31, 2023 9:39 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Chapter 134 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2014

15 by Zooincle »»
Oct 29, 2023 9:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.