Forum Settings
Forums
Chihayafuru
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 22, 7:47 PM
Nov 2020
Everything was good until tha last chapter..it feel too rushed The event fandom were awaiting just happens like Who care about this just let put to end.

There

And what about there friend future what they are gonna do now. Did they accomplished there dream or get close it

There still lot of things unanswered...
Atleast
that much we deserve don't you think
Mar 22, 9:05 PM
Jan 2024
For me romance was always a back burner of this series. What made me read the manga after the anime was how does Ayase become Queen I had to know. Which is crazy because I knew nothing about Karuta before this but was so invested.
Mar 24, 12:32 PM

Jan 2008
endless_Story_ said:
For me romance was always a back burner of this series. What made me read the manga after the anime was how does Ayase become Queen I had to know. Which is crazy because I knew nothing about Karuta before this but was so invested.

Same here. Never really read/watched it for the romance plot. But the Karuta theme. OMG. That, that was love. As well as building the team, their trust, dealing with self doubt and trusting yourself and people around you. Those are the things enjoyed.
Mar 28, 7:51 AM
Nov 2020
Reply to endless_Story_
@endless_Story_ well of course karuta was main theme for this show but those other things also came along with the story, which was poorly ended by mangaka. it could be better …

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chihayafuru Chapter 247 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MaahHeim - Jul 31, 2022

197 by chiakimagoto »»
Mar 18, 1:31 AM

» Chihayafuru Sequel - Chihayafuru plus - kimi ga tame announced

ItzElite - Oct 31, 2023

19 by CelticMindset »»
Jan 2, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Chapter 205 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

79 by Zooincle »»
Oct 31, 2023 9:39 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Chapter 134 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2014

15 by Zooincle »»
Oct 29, 2023 9:23 PM

» How does the manga compare to the anime? (NO SPOILERS)

TsutanaiFuun - Jul 21, 2023

2 by Nirinbo »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.