Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 10, 2018 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Rin :o

I think her voice is okay in this show. Didn't take long for her to start helping Hakuno and Nero. I found it slightly amusing that they kept a shirtless Hakuno for like half the episode. Shinji's also back again. Kinda neat to see some other servants showing up in this episode too.(hello Darius III)

Rin's pretty entertaining to watch in this. Francis Duke and her ship also appears!

And the kiss!
Feb 10, 2018 7:24 AM

Aug 2014
https://i.imgur.com/UVX0iF7.png

mikon is coming pls make it so

also we astronaut now
Feb 10, 2018 7:32 AM

Jul 2014
>Hakuno kiss Nero in episode 3

>Shirou didn't even kiss Ren through the whole UBW anime

Alpha Hakuno ftw
Feb 10, 2018 7:34 AM

Feb 2016
Drake is already dead, i think we can say that the anime will have 13 episode...
Feb 10, 2018 7:42 AM

Jul 2014
Theorder14 said:
Devil_Slayer said:

Alpha Hakuno ftw

Shirou did get to attack her defenseless **** though in the vn

In the Erogame that came back in 2004 yeah
Devil_SlayerFeb 10, 2018 7:50 AM
Feb 10, 2018 9:01 AM
Jan 2010
So let's compile a list of everything wrong with this piece of shit:

1. Not even an atom to do with extra, false advertising. actually just calling it Unmeimonogatari would make more sense in so many ways.
2. Red sword servant is an ugly cockroach bitch with a baby voice that would make anyone throw up
3. Shaft can't direct or draw to save their lives
4. Mushroom can't write to save his life
5. Relying on info from a whole different series (extra) while explaining none of it leaving anyone new utterly confused and dropping the whole thing. Despite relying on said info twisting it into a form that is not consistent with the previous laws, making no sense for anyone old leaving them confused and dropping the whole thing.
6. Even shitting on CCC with weird throwbacks in shinji's speech while playing shitty melodramatic music for characters no one has had any reason to emotionally connect with as far as this anime is concerned
7. out of all things fucking go servants are you fucking kidding me

Feel free to add, even with only 3 episodes there is so much fucking wrong with this thing I'd rather watch apocrypha because at least it was faithful and couldn't ruin any previous work because there wasn't anything to ruin

Okay Armstrong was a nice touch but that's the only positive thing you can say-
StardustReverieFeb 10, 2018 9:05 AM
Feb 10, 2018 9:08 AM

Sep 2014
I'm GAR for Hakuno.
Feb 10, 2018 9:23 AM

Jun 2011
StardustReverie said:
StardustReverie said:
Not even an atom to do with extra, false advertising

1. Not even an atom to do with extra, false advertising. actually just calling it Unmeimonogatari would make more sense in so many ways.

They already announced long in advance in a stream that this would be anime-original so i fail to see how that's fail advertising. Adapting the game faithfully wouldn't work as an anime for a bunch of reasons. That would only be more confusing.
Feb 10, 2018 9:32 AM
Aug 2017
StardustReverie said:

2. Red sword servant is an ugly cockroach bitch with a baby voice that would make anyone throw up
5. Relying on info from a whole different series (extra) while explaining none of it leaving anyone new utterly confused and dropping the whole thing. Despite relying on said info twisting it into a form that is not consistent with the previous laws, making no sense for anyone old leaving them confused and dropping the whole thing.
6. Even shitting on CCC with weird throwbacks in shinji's speech while playing shitty melodramatic music for characters no one has had any reason to emotionally connect with as far as this anime is concerned

Feel free to add, even with only 3 episodes there is so much fucking wrong with this thing I'd rather watch apocrypha because at least it was faithful and couldn't ruin any previous work because there wasn't anything to ruin

1. shit i actually somewhat agree
2. umu
3. its shaft's style to tell the audience basically nothing at the start of the show. also i heard that shaft didn't have that much budget for this anime (need citation though)
4. ehh you don't like nasu?
5. see #3, also this is an anime original, so of course its not gonna be consistent with the previous laws
6. can't say much about the sound cause my standards in music is really low
7. you hate FGO?

Devil_Slayer said:

Alpha Hakuno ftw

i guess the youtube comments were right
eractnodiFeb 10, 2018 9:38 AM
Feb 10, 2018 9:35 AM
Mar 2014
Kinda bummed that Drake got taken out this soon and this fast but then again her master is barely a mage. Still feel mixed about the series. Hopefully it will pick up or something. It just feels too, odd
Feb 10, 2018 9:41 AM
Nov 2015

Nothing to say here :v
Feb 10, 2018 10:02 AM
Jan 2018
Well now that it is three episodes in I can feel comfortable posting my opinion.

The animation is serviceable, Shaft's style working well with extra's unique setting as far as I am concerned. Though the animation is not blowing me away, I expected as much from "better buy the Blue-ray" Shaft.

Music is very nice though I admit I am not very picky about OST's.

Story is as weirder than I thought Nasu would make it. Some very obvious time loop shenanigans. Has me interested where it will head next, though I am a little worried about the speed they will progress considering the fight with Shinji/Drake.
Rushing through the story will definitely not help the series.

I'd say it's slightly above average, I will continue watching mostly out of curiosity and for UMU. But I would love to see animation on par with the first episode, especially like the short bit with Savior.

P.S: That Casko tease, Shaft letting us know she will be around? Or just being teasing assholes?
Feb 10, 2018 10:11 AM

Jun 2013
Shoooot amazing episode!
The more I watch SHAFT animates, the more I fall in love with them.
I don't know what to be more surprise with. That kiss scene or that I almost shed a tear for Shinji.

Even though I am not a big fan of this Rin design, I still really enjoy watching her.

The only thing that I didn't like this episode is that the fight felt a bit rushed, maybe it's just me.

Great episode 4.5/5 (5/5 in poll)
Feb 10, 2018 10:14 AM
Jan 2018
LawfulEngineer said:
Kinda bummed that Drake got taken out this soon and this fast but then again her master is barely a mage.

On the contrary. Her Master, Shinji, was a genius level Mage. He did create and run this whole city, you know. They just lost, they were weaker/made a mistake.
Feb 10, 2018 10:15 AM
Jan 2018
Shinji lost because Drake ran out of bullet since she need treasures to have bullet but Shinji spent all of it on the city.
Feb 10, 2018 11:15 AM
Feb 2018
3 episodes in so...
Of course a non-ufotable fate/type moon series sucks. No surprise there.
Shaft is trash (someone had to say it) . Other than some forgettable background art the animation is so meh and god don't get me started on how horrible the fight scene choreography is. Leave alone the joke that was the fight against those cameo servants, was Nero vs freaking Drake supposed to be a major fight or something? Lol . You have freaking DRAKE!! USE HER!!! damn! .ufo was flexing on this with freaking archer Vs lancer and lancer Vs saber in the first 2 episodes.... Those aren't even a big deal.
I didn't even think Apocrypha was as bad as people say it is but just each time another studio picks up a fate series I can't help but feel like it's just time to stop....the quality just drops so hard each time.
Fate/grand order's a great game and stuff and it's great the fate series is blowing up and doing well and stuff but mahn...these anime they're dishing out....idk if it's the studio but...so bad

Type-moon should just get a tsukihime remake done and stick to making good adaptations of stay night (even remake the fate route)...they have good stories they have on the sideline. Anime could freaking use a Tsukihime remake, a Mahoyo
(by ufotable please lol)

Stuff like this.. eh

Screw studio shaft. Overrated just because people have only seen like 3 anime from them. Well it's not the first time they've ruined a series I like in an adaptation but whatever.

I understand the low score this show has and all but guys, keeping it one hundred.. I know a lot of people who say this sound like broken records : If you haven't checked out the source material for these type moon series (fate/stay night, mahoyoru, tsukihime Visual novels) you totally should...don't let abismal anime adaptations give you the wrong idea on how good this franchise actually is.
Totally recommend the Kara no kyoukai movies also (and pay attention on that one)

Mahn..shaft...shaft..ugh
At least fate/stay night Heaven's feel 1 was dope (oh wow.. Look at the studio)

Sorry I'm just so sad right now. Had high hopes for this
AcelyKFeb 10, 2018 11:19 AM
Feb 10, 2018 11:18 AM
Jan 2018
AcelyK said:
3 episodes in so...
Shaft is trash. Other than some forgettable background art the animation is so meh and god don't get me started on how horrible the fight scene choreography is. Leave alone the joke that was the fight against those cameo servants, was Nero vs freaking Drake supposed to be a major fight or something? Lol .ufo was flexing on this with freaking archer Vs lancer and lancer Vs saber in the first 2 episodes.... Those aren't even a big deal.
I didn't even think Apocrypha was as bad as people say it is but just each time another studio picks up a fate series I can't help but feel like it's just time to stop....the quality just drops so hard each time.
Fate/grand order's a great game and stuff and it's great the fate series is blowing up and doing well and stuff but mahn...these anime they're dishing out....idk if it's the studio but...so bad

Type-moon should just get a tsukihime remake done and stick to making good adaptations of stay night (even remake the fate route)...they have good stories they have on the sideline. Anime could freaking use a Tsukihime remake, a Mahoyo
(by ufotable please lol)

Stuff like this.. eh

Screw studio shaft. Overrated just because people have only seen like 3 anime from them. Well it's not the first time they've ruined a series I like in an adaptation but whatever.

I understand the low score this show has and all but guys, keeping it one hundred.. If you haven't checked out the source material for these type moon series (fate/stay night, mahoyoru, tsukihime Visual novels) you totally should...don't let abismal anime adaptations give you the wrong idea on how good this franchise actually is.
Totally recommend the Kara no kyoukai movies also (and pay attention on that one)

Mahn..shaft...shaft..ugh

If you're complaining about the scenario then you can't blame Shaft because this is Nasu who wrote the scenario, so if you're not happy you can blame him.
Feb 10, 2018 11:22 AM
Feb 2018
LightHunt said:
AcelyK said:
3 episodes in so...
Shaft is trash. Other than some forgettable background art the animation is so meh and god don't get me started on how horrible the fight scene choreography is. Leave alone the joke that was the fight against those cameo servants, was Nero vs freaking Drake supposed to be a major fight or something? Lol .ufo was flexing on this with freaking archer Vs lancer and lancer Vs saber in the first 2 episodes.... Those aren't even a big deal.

(by ufotable please lol)

Stuff like this.. eh

I understand the low score this show has and all but guys, keeping it one hundred.. If you haven't checked out the source material for these type moon series (fate/stay night, mahoyoru, tsukihime Visual novels) you totally should...don't let abismal anime adaptations give you the wrong idea on how good this franchise actually is.

Mahn..shaft...shaft..ugh

If you're complaining about the scenario then you can't blame Shaft because this is Nasu who wrote the scenario, so if you're not happy you can blame him.

The scenario's not my problem. Nasu can do what he wants. (unlike most people I'm not even confused about what's going on). My prob with anime aren't their stories. It's how aspects of those stories are executed.
Shaft's style just plain sucks. For example.. Have you seen those fight scenes?
I mean..how can you waste a fight with freaking drake like that?
AcelyKFeb 10, 2018 11:27 AM
Feb 10, 2018 11:32 AM
Jan 2018
AcelyK said:
LightHunt said:

The scenario's not my problem. Nasu can do what he wants. (unlike most people I'm not even confused about what's going on). My prob with anime aren't their stories. It's how aspects of those stories are executed.

I don't think Last Encore strength is supposed to be good fights as opposed to Fate/Apocrypha, it's more about a good puzzle plot with a lot of intrigue and mystery behind it.
Feb 10, 2018 12:49 PM

Mar 2014
This series managed to make me feel sad about Shinji. It's something.

I don't understand why some people would want the anime to be totally faithful to the VN but trust me: An anime doesn't have to be faithful to the original, really.
EtoileSossoFeb 10, 2018 1:00 PM
Feb 10, 2018 2:12 PM

Jul 2013
I can't believe this Shinji didn't ended being complete and utter scum and actually had a dignified death. I don't know what to feel.
I liked Rider, too bad the fight against Saber was that short. I also liked her relationship with Shinji, especially if we consider how the relationship of Shinji and FSN's Rider was.

I like this stuff of ascending floors with one Master as the Level Boss of each floor. I want to see how the other Master are.
Also, since Rin confirmed this episode that she lost her Servant, that means
Feb 10, 2018 2:55 PM

Jun 2015
The pacing feels a bit too rushed. We've barely seen Shinji, and Drake only really had two scenes before she died. A real shame, considering the two are actually one of my favorite master pairings in Extra.

Not to mention that fight scene was incredibly meh. The Golden Wild Hunt was incredibly underwhelming looking for an A+ Noble Phantasm that's a giant fleet bombardment.

Timeloops seems pretty much confirmed with those dead Hakuno flashbacks.

MIKON~ sticker on Rin's canister thingy. Pls be real.

Rin's new ability is interesting. Is it similar to that "Deadface" ability, or is it another aspect of the Chakravartin or perhaps something to do with MIKON? Speaking of Chakravartin, it gets name-dropped a few times. Will have to wait for translations to see what exactly that's all about.

Shinji seems to be a lot closer to his CCC/CCC Foxtail portrayal here. A lot more composed and mature than his other incarnations. He also seems to have a ton of conflict within himself regarding the war itself, considering his reaction after he killed that master and ARMSTROOOOOOONG. STANDING HERE I REALIZE

Drake is cool as hell and I wish they didn't kill her off so early. She looks really good in Shaft's artsyle, which is something I can't really say about Tohsaka and sometimes Saber.

-Sherou-Feb 11, 2018 1:52 PM

Feb 10, 2018 3:36 PM

Mar 2017
The whole fight scenes feel pretty meh and underwhelming tbh. I guess fight scenes aren't the focus of this particular Fate entry. Still waiting for subs to understand the whole thing tho.

Also that Neil Armstrong(?) cameo... *3 Rider Armstrong when?
Feb 10, 2018 4:45 PM

Apr 2015
fucking MIKON sticker.

why do you do this to me you mushroom. That better not be a tease. I want my tama.

I have to say I am kind of getting sick of dead faced hakuno haha. Not like super sick of but it is rather annoying. I miss racing thoughts anixous Hakuno.

Holding onto the hope we'll get the OG hakuno at least referenced, or maybe once he cures this "pure hatred" he'll feel more.

Rin's cute in this anime doe.

I don't fully understand whats happening but if I'm understanding it correctly Shinji's send off was kinda sweet.
I imagine he broke down from the death in the grail war and tried to design a system where he could let as many people live in peace as possible? Even if it was temporary, it still would have been nice. I actually like Shinji's voice when he's not cray cray.

Will need subs to confirm anything I'm actually saying tho, haha.
Feb 10, 2018 7:10 PM

Sep 2015
StardustReverie said:

-Nasu confirms that the story is original
-People complain that they are not faithful to the game
- ?????????????

AcelyK said:
LightHunt said:

Well, in your original comment you complain mostly about the animation...

After people try to take seriously the ratings of this page when have comments like these
Feb 10, 2018 8:15 PM

Feb 2016
Honestly, I don't know what to think about this. Shaft Style doesn't really manage to do the "Fate" style, is way too random and way too "monogatari" I'm honestly Thinking that Apocrypha is a Masterpiece in comparison (and that's saying much, specially when it involves A-1 Trainwrecks... PD: I did like Apocrypha tho)

Well, Francis Drake is my second best servant on Fate/Go... Didn't expect her to go down that soon, specially when she gets defeated so easily...

So many head tilts. Gonna wait to see if something clarifies more in the next episode.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 10, 2018 9:05 PM

Sep 2015
So Hakunon only remember the last day of school and his multiple "death"

Rin already lost her Servant and now she got some new skill and going to use Hakuno for something?

Just asking who is this Servant? i don't remember any Servant like this

Its best bro Shinji on CCC why you do this to me!

Other thing are
Touma Hakuno wake up on bed like always.

This Hakuno he don't show any emotion except his hate.

Shinji: I am gonna make this floor great again! I am gonna build a wall!

I wonder what they will change on next floor.
ZBlastHistoryFeb 10, 2018 9:12 PM
Into the Internet!
Feb 10, 2018 9:50 PM

Apr 2015
ZBlastHistory said:

Just asking who is this Servant? i don't remember any Servant like this

I wonder what they will change on next floor.

1. Neil Armstrong

2. Considering what Rin said about a master being the one who control a floor, the master of Archer might be next, meaning it will be medieval like or woods themed, i guess.

Feb 10, 2018 9:55 PM
Sep 2016
Nayout said:
StardustReverie said:

-Nasu confirms that the story is original
-People complain that they are not faithful to the game
- ?????????????

AcelyK said:

Well, in your original comment you complain mostly about the animation...

After people try to take seriously the ratings of this page when have comments like these

Animation is part of execution and I also have to agree Shaft's scenes (especially the fights) are poorly choreographed and animated
Lol you just ended up agreeing with her for blaming the studio
Unless now you wanna say Nasu animated the thing
1.1.Six
Feb 10, 2018 9:59 PM
Sep 2016
StardustReverie said:

Why can I not disagree with this.
ufo needs to get back on a fate or any type moon tv anime and FAST.
Shaft is just super meh
1.1.Six
Feb 10, 2018 10:05 PM
Sep 2016
eractnodi said:
StardustReverie said:

2. umu
3. its shaft's style to tell the audience basically nothing at the start of the show. also i heard that shaft didn't have that much budget for this anime (need citation though)
5. see #3, also this is an anime original, so of course its not gonna be consistent with the previous laws
7. you hate FGO?

Devil_Slayer said:

Alpha Hakuno ftw

Do people also know that their actually wasn't that much of a budget behind Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night UBW?
The digital team and animators just did their job well

As far as I'm concerned another studio now getting excused for "budget" is just a lame excuse
1.1.Six
Feb 10, 2018 10:09 PM

May 2015
@AcelyK Typical biased Shaft hate.

Feb 10, 2018 10:28 PM
Aug 2017
JudoJD said:
eractnodi said:

2. umu
7. you hate FGO?

Do people also know that their actually wasn't that much of a budget behind Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night UBW?

As far as I'm concerned another studio now getting excused for "budget" is just a lame excuse

i didn't know that (the meme "UBW stands for Unlimited Budget Works" tricked me i guess)
Feb 11, 2018 1:23 AM
Sep 2016
Kittens-kun said:
@AcelyK Typical biased Shaft hate.

Nah Shaft is obviously messing up . Only shaft fanboys from monogatari can't see how bad this is
1.1.Six
Feb 11, 2018 1:25 AM
Sep 2016
eractnodi said:
JudoJD said:

i didn't know that (the meme "UBW stands for Unlimited Budget Works" tricked me i guess)

Exactly...it's a meme

It's not the fact of the matter
Wish I could find a link to the interviews they had on Zero and UBW(that was a long time ago) ....but this should do for now

https://youtu.be/pYJ8Jgt8MwI

Ufotable's art and animation basically just comes from actually giving a damn
JudoJDFeb 11, 2018 1:35 AM
1.1.Six
Feb 11, 2018 2:11 AM
Oct 2017
Fuck ufo and fuck every single anime from her you make me hate fate every from your fucking comments actually i think shaft was did well with this anime
Bali_AhmedFeb 11, 2018 2:22 AM
Feb 11, 2018 3:56 AM
May 2015
EmphaticPikachu said:
fucking MIKON sticker.

why do you do this to me you mushroom. That better not be a tease. I want my tama.

I have to say I am kind of getting sick of dead faced hakuno haha. Not like super sick of but it is rather annoying. I miss racing thoughts anixous Hakuno.

Holding onto the hope we'll get the OG hakuno at least referenced, or maybe once he cures this "pure hatred" he'll feel more.

Rin's cute in this anime doe.

I don't fully understand whats happening but if I'm understanding it correctly Shinji's send off was kinda sweet.
I imagine he broke down from the death in the grail war and tried to design a system where he could let as many people live in peace as possible? Even if it was temporary, it still would have been nice. I actually like Shinji's voice when he's not cray cray.

Will need subs to confirm anything I'm actually saying tho, haha.

If my understanding is correct (not so good when it comes to listening), Shinji dropped out from the Grail War because he didn't want to die without leaving behind a single thing , especially not after he had to kill people, including his friend, for the sake of survival. He then decided to gather all the Masters who dropped out of the Grail War and created the city so they could all survive.
Feb 11, 2018 6:25 AM
Aug 2017

can someone perpetuate this shit please
Feb 11, 2018 6:54 AM

Apr 2016
Sexy Rin is like the only memorable thing to mention here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Oh and also finally we get rid of Shinji.
Feb 11, 2018 7:01 AM

Dec 2014
Well that was certainly something.

I kinda like this setup with ascending floors and floor bosses. Given the context, it feels a lot like Tower of God which is a good thing.

All those flashbacks of Hakuno dying seem to confirm some kind of life spiral/loop.
That being said, I still don't like Hakuno much.

As a matter of fact, I actually liked Shinji in this episode and that's surprising for me. He was actually a pretty decent guy and I wish we had got to see more of Drake.
The fight was pretty decent, the only thing that I kinda didn't like was that Drake went down so fast.

Also, damn, what's with all the Shaft hate? They're a really capable studio.
Feb 11, 2018 7:15 AM
Apr 2015
So i guess the rule that says the last/most recent heroic spirits can only be from the last 150 years because in modern days it's to difficult to become a heroic spirit because humanity advanced to much with it's technology (and a simple phonecall can save the world and shit according to Nasu) doesn't apply anymore?

I mean like seriously, Neil Armstrong? That better be a counter guardian like EMIYA...

I think this show took Fate/Grand Order x Himuro's World to seriously lol.
Nasu being Nasu again with his writing.
Feb 11, 2018 7:20 AM

Jul 2017
I agree with the majority that the fight between Saber and Rider was rather anticlimactic but I'm genuinely not that surprised since Fate tends to have anticlimactic battles too.

Also, Shinji actually made me A BIT sympathetic for him. What a surprise Shinji... And just through that short moment, I might actually ship Shinji with Rider~

What did Hakuno did to those girls? Will they show what happened or not? I really want to see what 'Deadface' does... So intrigued!

Does Rin also have that 'Deadface' ability? So Saver's NP is the cause of all this?

That end though~ "Wait for me!" XD

Definitely time loops judging by Hakuno's flashbacks of him getting stabbed before. Well, Hakuno's not as emotionless as I thought he would be.

I really did not see that kiss coming... Still happy though~

That 'Umu' counter on the subs though~

I'll give this episode a 4/5! Still enjoying the series so far~ Going to continue till the end! I wonder how many episodes will this show have...

Help, I'm hooked into the Fate series (not all) and am obsessed with Shirou x Saber!
Also, forever hoping for a ufotable remake of the Fate route!
Feb 11, 2018 7:27 AM
Jan 2018
Love how Rin destroyed 3 servants when there are still people arguing if humans like Shiki could beat one.
Feb 11, 2018 7:32 AM
Apr 2015
LightHunt said:
Love how Rin destroyed 3 servants when there are still people arguing if humans like Shiki could beat one.

Technically she could if:

1) They don't have/low magic resist skill (and no resurrection ability!, looking at you Herc)
2) She has a fully loaded gems (comparable to a A-rank spells)
3) Asks the servant very nicely to stand still.
Feb 11, 2018 7:36 AM
Jan 2018
frenze12 said:
LightHunt said:

1) They don't have/low magic resist skill (and no resurrection ability!, looking at you Herc)

OG Rin stand no chance against 3 servants at the same time though, she will be dead before realising it, but this one just destroyed 3 servants without breaking a sweat.
Feb 11, 2018 7:41 AM
Apr 2015
LightHunt said:
frenze12 said:

OG Rin stand no chance against 3 servants at the same time though, she will be dead before realising it, but this one just destroyed 3 servants without breaking a sweat.

I think you missed my point with my number 3)

Also yeau this Rin is pure anime orginal overpowered not canon.

Compared to OG Rin in F/SN and UBW where there was atleast a specific situation needed (like suprise etc.) They really didn't try anymore with this show didn't they?
frenze12Feb 11, 2018 7:47 AM
Feb 11, 2018 7:47 AM
Jan 2018
frenze12 said:
LightHunt said:

This is written by Nasu so it is canon though.
Feb 11, 2018 7:54 AM
Apr 2015
LightHunt said:
frenze12 said:

This is written by Nasu so it is canon though.

Why need servants when you have a Rin am i right?

Rin > servants is canon folks you heard it.
Feb 11, 2018 7:57 AM

Nov 2012
I know it's SHAFT's style to let the viewers wonder about WTF is going on near the beginning of the story. But the thing is, I now have doubt about this to work for a Fate series.

And we didn't get to know anything about Drake, now she's just dying and laughing (for over a minute) and we're supposed to feel something for her? She's my one of the most favorite servants in F/GO, and I didn't feel even an atom worth of feels for her.

Even Apocrypha had a better start than this...
Feb 11, 2018 8:17 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
for me, the kiss was the best!! kekeke
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2018

119 by bl3nk_anime »»
Apr 23, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

221 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

63 by SomeDudeOverHere »»
Apr 12, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

72 by Selleri_UmU »»
Dec 30, 2023 6:40 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2018

60 by Apreggi »»
Dec 12, 2023 8:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.