Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 22, 2018 3:58 AM

Nov 2014
Buying a king sized bed for the both of them was hilarious.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm missing something here, but the sheer awkwardness from the borderline rape-y scenes is making me laugh. I'm quite sure those scenes aren't meant to be funny. Still can't understand what's going through Mei's head, desperately need development in her character to explain that.

Again, still not seeing how Citrus is different from other yuri content out there. Time will tell.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Jan 22, 2018 5:46 AM

Mar 2013
It's only me or Harumin is actually the best girl here? xD
Jan 22, 2018 6:12 AM

Mar 2010
well, it definitely was hilarious and almost out of the blue when Harumi putted herself and Yuzu in that sex position.
Jan 22, 2018 7:03 AM
Dec 2013
do0bs said:
Meh I disagree. I personally dig the chemistry between her and Yuzu

keeping her straight makes it easier to think i would actually have a chance with her

Harus said:
It's only me or Harumin is actually the best girl here? xD

everyone agrees harumin is best gal. harumin is bae, mei is nae
Jan 22, 2018 7:20 AM

Jan 2013
I didn't remember that the manga was this abusive shit. I guess I wasn't able to see this at the time...

*sad reactions only*
Jan 22, 2018 8:56 AM

Feb 2014
For anyone who hasn't done it yet: pls read the manga. I can understand some hate that this show gets, but the manga is so much better, and now I can look past the flaws of this anime adaption.
Jan 22, 2018 1:00 PM

Mar 2010
Craquant said:
For anyone who hasn't done it yet: pls read the manga. I can understand some hate that this show gets, but the manga is so much better, and now I can look past the flaws of this anime adaption.

nahh, I like this anime (a lot, so far) but don't care about the manga/ln/vn, it will be a pain in the ass if this ends midways and doesn't get an s2 but even then I won't go to the manga. for me the anime is the canon and everything else is uncanon so reading the manga will mean nothing.
Jan 22, 2018 1:16 PM

Feb 2014
LF2005 said:
Craquant said:

nahh, I like this anime (a lot, so far) but don't care about the manga/ln/vn, it will be a pain in the ass if this ends midways and doesn't get an s2 but even then I won't go to the manga. for me the anime is the canon and everything else is uncanon so reading the manga will mean nothing.

Why not read the manga even after the anime has ended? So far the anime follows the manga so it's the same (canon) story. Imo the forced kiss scenes in the manga come off as way less rapey and the relationship between Mei and Yuzu is portrayed better in the manga. Also, the anime will not cover the whole manga, you'll definitely get a cliffhanger. Wouldn't you be interested in knowing what's next?
Jan 22, 2018 1:48 PM
Dec 2013
LF2005 said:
for me the anime is the canon and everything else is uncanon so reading the manga will mean nothing.
what in the actual fuck
Jan 22, 2018 5:52 PM
Feb 2012
this show is meant for:
1) dumbass tween boys
2) dumbass lesbians
Jan 22, 2018 6:13 PM
Dec 2013
ahneeme said:
this show is meant for:
1) dumbass tween boys
2) dumbass lesbians
pretty sure we are no more uneducated than you, that feels the need to come to the forums only to throw some bullshit to assert your masculinity
Jan 22, 2018 6:54 PM
Aug 2016
MHEEC said:
ahneeme said:
this show is meant for:
1) dumbass tween boys
2) dumbass lesbians
pretty sure we are no more uneducated than you, that feels the need to come to the forums only to throw some bullshit to assert your masculinity

They're watching the show too so which one are they? I am personally the "dumbass lesbian". Guilty as charged. I know it's not a very good show but we get little representation to begin with. *sigh*
Jan 22, 2018 6:57 PM

Sep 2008
I should've let more episodes air before I picked this up. Wasn't even expecting the show to keep my attention for more than a couple of episodes.
Jan 22, 2018 7:03 PM

Oct 2008
Things are getting better huh...
Yuzu couldn't help it anymore and attacked-kissed Mei.
I really thought Himeko would secretly find-out the scene but it looks like she came late but she might already have a hunch.
Since Yuzu helped Gramps and taken to the hospital, its a good thing that her expulsion might be overturned.
Mei really have no interest to Yuzu...i don't think so!
For sure future episode will become more kinkier and of course more drama! lolz!
5/5.

Jan 23, 2018 12:29 AM

Sep 2015
I really like Yuzu and Mei. Individually as characters. But so far its been hard to get invested in their romance. Because it's been so rapey honestly. I think it's starting to pick up though. That ending scene with the chairmans office was really charged and powerful. I felt so bad for Yuzu. So of course that's where it ends.

Also I don't mind that the plot is batshit. But the surprise it's a twin bed and oji-chan's personality changing heart attack. Were both really silly. Also the scene with Harumi in the karaoke room was really cute.
Jan 23, 2018 3:51 AM
Apr 2017
Very unrealistic, Complicated, Overly Dramatic. The granpa who was a total jerk reinstated Yuzu just lke that, the pace is too fast. I don't have anything against yuri animes but i just don't like the feeling i get when i watch this anime.
Jan 23, 2018 3:52 AM

Jul 2010
I feel like the only character I like so far is Harumin
Jan 23, 2018 4:19 AM
Jul 2012
Sigh, there really is no pleasing some people is there? I can't help but laugh when people complain about the overblown melodrama. You did read the genre tags right? DRAMA. Sure there are better examples of drama anime, but really this should be expected given the source material and how it's Yuri, considering the story as a whole would be hard enough, to impossible enough, to happen in real life. Two girls suddenly sisters thanks to a random marriage with the new father, who is nowhere in sight because 'away on business,' and thus 'due to various reasons and things happening' are made to live together? It's practically right there in the synopsis, yet people complain anyways. Then there's the people complaining interactions and change of heart things are too quick. Obviously. It's only 12 episodes. Would you rather get the changes of heart early, to advance plot and development, or have it drawn out for 12 episodes with likely no resolution? No guarantee there will be a resolution anyways, but me personally, I'm glad things like the expulsion and whatnot were resolved so quickly. We don't need an extra 3 more episodes for Yuzu to struggle to get not expelled and win over her Grandpa, considering one of the main settings is the school and the girls in it. The same people complaining its too unbelievable or too quick, would still be complaining if it was more believable but taking longer, "Ugh why is this so drawn out and taking 7 episodes. Boring. Get over your differences already. Blah blah." Pick your poison. Besides, pretty sure saving someone's life, no matter how ridiculously convenient the timing was, would make them forgive you or 'owe you one' rather quickly.

All that aside, I do think we have an interesting story here at the very least. Obviously the girls are sexually confused and obviously both have some type of issues they are trying to overcome or hide, plus they are dealing with adolescence and all the confusing feelings and hormones that come with it. On a refreshing note, like someone else mentioned, this anime's heroines at least have more balls than most MCs do. The same people who find Yuzu and Mei's actions towards each other cringey or disturbing, do they not find most pathetic MCs' behavior with girls just as bad albeit for opposite reasons? But when characters finally take initiative, like in Citrus, they hate it? Sure it can be upsetting, but this is literally the same thing people ask for in most MCs, except instead of guy and girl, you have two girls. Talk about a double standard. It'd be ok if a male MC commits such actions, but not two girls? I'm pretty sure if most MCs had balls like Yuzu and Mei do, their actions would be considered just as rapey by forcing themselves unto girls left and right, not to mention all those 'accidental boob grab' tropes. At least Yuzu and Mei are actually kissing each other and not backing out because they are wimpy or continuously getting 'interrupted,' plus, as we're beginning to see, Yuzu is beginning to push back as well, which is a good sign.

Anyways, rant aside, I'm glad we are at least getting something different here in a series, and it will be interesting to watch how Yuzu and Mei learn to cope with each other and their issues and feelings. Will it be with sexual gratification and lewd acts like in Kuzu no Honkai, to help them fill the physical void in their hearts? Or will it perhaps dive into something more emotional and personal, like White Album 2? Or will it just ship into Yuzu x Harumi (doubtful, but I wouldn't complain!), which nobody will see coming, or some other unforeseeable route? Perhaps Yuzu and Mei will never come to terms with each other and they'll both end up alone? Personally, I can see this series going most of these ways, and having liked White Album 2 and Kuzu no Honkai, I'm eager to see what route Citrus will take, or if it will perhaps do both, or something different. Regardless, as others have aptly said, I think this anime is most definitely rather spicy, and at the very least a lot better than most of the recycled crap we get every season. So cheers! Looking forward to the next episodes!
No I don't read manga. Why? Because according to MAL manga readers, all anime is either: too rushed, too slow, anime original, or a terrible adaption. I like to enjoy anime for what it is, anime.
Jan 23, 2018 5:11 AM

Apr 2012
Am I the only one who kept low expectations so I would be able to enjoy the anime?
There are certain things that make me cringe but for the most part I'm enjoying the show.
Jan 23, 2018 10:06 AM

Dec 2017
eyna said:
Am I the only one who kept low expectations so I would be able to enjoy the anime?
There are certain things that make me cringe but for the most part I'm enjoying the show.
I loved the manga amd currently this show is entertaining. So right now I'm lovin it.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Jan 23, 2018 12:50 PM

May 2012
Best romance anime in the season. Hot girls + Ecchi scenes + Good story/drama

Jan 23, 2018 3:40 PM

Jan 2014
This show is getting "bleh." Also, the last scene... the door/exit was opposite to the desk that she pinned Mei on. So then why did MC run away in a completely different direction? Lmao.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Jan 23, 2018 8:45 PM

Sep 2012
eyna said:

I mean I dont know what people expected from this show after ep 1... I know what to expect since I am reading the manga but anyone can see this will be a yuri anime where the main focus is yuri and a relationship duh.

I also love how some people that watched Kuzu no Honkai and found it good think this show has a dumb romance. Then talking about forced sex/rape. Funny stuff people. This drama/edge/rape thing will go on and will decrease over time and yuri will be always there. I am not fan of drama too tbh but oh well.

LaniS5 said:
I didn't remember that the manga was this abusive shit. I guess I wasn't able to see this at the time...

*sad reactions only*

First chapters was like that. Overtime

Another thing I want to add:

@Swagernator

Do you have a yuri rec for me? I would like to read a yuri manga or watch anime where you think it was a good portray of yuri romance. If it exist of course.
sasalxJan 23, 2018 8:54 PM
Jan 24, 2018 7:04 AM
Dec 2009
Playcool said:

Thank you, one of the only advantages they have above the manga, I m expecting them to make better use of this in the future.

I'm sorry i prefer this anime to be melodramatic like an edgy teenager romance, i read the manga while listening to Aimer song (Sleepless night, after dark) and some anime soundtrack. i want those feels to help the colorful shonen scenery
Jan 24, 2018 7:18 AM
Dec 2013
sasalx said:
Do you have a yuri rec for me? I would like to read a yuri manga or watch anime where you think it was a good portray of yuri romance. If it exist of course.
girl friends and strawberry panic are probably the most accurate you will find find, but other series have subplots and pairings that are not the main focus but are good anyway, like kanamemo and boku no piku

if you like something more implicit and cute there is also candy boy
Jan 24, 2018 7:23 AM
Dec 2013
i wonder if people here that claim all this is rape have ever heard of shojo sect
Jan 24, 2018 1:24 PM

Sep 2013
Yuzu is a miracle of the universe :'(
Mei making her cry because she kissed her and won't take responsibility.
Jan 24, 2018 5:53 PM

May 2017
Not completely hating this show, but I was getting pretty turned off with Mei's attitude for a bit there, and I thought it was going downhill until Yuzu slapped her hand and told her how horrible she was being. That was pretty cool and it really showed the depth of both characters. Yuzu isn't just a pushover who will fall head over heels and let Mei do whatever.
Some of the plot is really silly, an example being the Chairman's heart attack(?) and then immediately lifting Yuzu's expulsion. Kind of forced if I do say so.
Also, maybe I'm more of a person who enjoys reading yuri manga than watching the anime. Probably because I can look over these things easier than in an anime where it's blaring in my face lol
Jan 24, 2018 6:56 PM
Jan 2018
MHEEC said:
i wonder if people here that claim all this is rape have ever heard of shojo sect

And what if they have? Would that suddenly change anything about what is going on here?

The question isn't whether any of this is rape or sexual assault or anything else, that's largely irrelevant, the question is how justifiable these actions are, and given who these characters are and they very much are.
Jan 25, 2018 7:53 AM
Dec 2013
demision said:

Some of the plot is really silly, an example being the Chairman's heart attack(?) and then immediately lifting Yuzu's expulsion. Kind of forced if I do say so.
i think its quite unfair for people to claim that it was rushed. people here are forgetting (or just ignoring) the fact that not only she saved his life but mei also explained to him what really happened that night, clearing the misunderstanding that was what got her expelled in the first place

Mamumba_Mobono said:
MHEEC said:

And what if they have? Would that suddenly change anything about what is going on here?

The question isn't whether any of this is rape or sexual assault or anything else, that's largely irrelevant, the question is how justifiable these actions are, and given who these characters are and they very much are.
sorry, i thought you were watching some not-rape anime instead of crying here about how sex assaulty this show is, well i guess someone is forcing you to watch all this animated series of rape, that sucks
Jan 25, 2018 9:30 AM
Jan 2018
MHEEC said:
sorry, i thought you were watching some not-rape anime instead of crying here about how sex assaulty this show is, well i guess someone is forcing you to watch all this animated series of rape, that sucks

No, I'm watching this rape-filled anime on my own free accord and quite enjoying it despite numerous flaws in the narrative.

If I "cry" about sexual assault, that's not because I don't like it, it's because I'm frustrated when people ignore what the story is presenting and substitute their own headcanon, like that the interaction between Yuzu and Mei has no sexual assault undertones to it, because they would rather feel comfy. I get frustrated when people don't let stories speak for themselves.
_MandM_Jan 25, 2018 1:07 PM
Jan 25, 2018 1:13 PM

Jun 2009
I liked the scene when Yuzu stitched up Mei's stuffed bear. Especially since it seems Mei sees that bear as something precious (I think it was given to her by her father when she was younger).
Jan 25, 2018 4:01 PM
Dec 2013
Mamumba_Mobono said:
If I "cry" about sexual assault, that's not because I don't like it, it's because I'm frustrated when people ignore what the story is presenting and substitute their own headcanon, like that the interaction between Yuzu and Mei has no sexual assault undertones to it, because they would rather feel comfy. I get frustrated when people don't let stories speak for themselves.
well guess what: it doesnt. you have no idea on why the characters do what they do, how they see it or how they take it, and refuse to actually read the manga, choosing to just theorize on aledgelly """"obvious"""" interpretations taken from a couple of episodes of a 12 episode adaption of a 50 chapter manga
Jan 25, 2018 4:19 PM
Jan 2018
MHEEC said:
well guess what: it doesnt. you have no idea on why the characters do what they do, how they see it or how they take it, and refuse to actually read the manga, choosing to just theorize on aledgelly """"obvious"""" interpretations taken from a couple of episodes of a 12 episode adaption of a 50 chapter manga

Is the manga somehow inaccurate to the anime? I heard that it actually follows it up very well and even inserts things that weren't in the manga for the sake of expanded canon. Like Yuzu fixing Ansony scene.

But I know what you mean. You mean that the manga later on shows both Yuzu and Mei to be affectionate to each other and it shows in no ambiguous terms that they're attracted to each other and everything they do stems from that attraction.

But you're inserting retroactive headcanon here friend, just because later on we find out that Mei likes Yuzu and that Yuzu likes Mei, we have no way of knowing that they always have. We know that Yuzu was infatuated with Mei from day one, but no such statement can be said about Mei because we NEVER see things from her perspective. And even in Yuzu's case it's debatable whether she found Mei attractive from the start since she was never given enough time to process her own feelings towards her and she only realizes she loves her AFTER Mei's initial assault. She's even confused and accusatory towards Mei telling her she's awful, because to her that kiss clearly meant she was attracted to her, because that's what kissing means to her. It very well might be that Yuzu only fell in love with Mei because she felt Mei liked her, whether she did or not and in fact we're given very little evidence that she has. The ONLY piece I will grant you is that she DOES talk to her grandpa about Yuzu and seemingly pushed for the expulsion to be revoked, but it very well might have been just because of Mei's weird relationship with family and her incessant desire to have it plus her daddy issues, not love.

Look. If it makes you uncomfortable to see a story about a girl who develops feelings for someone who assaulted her in no unambiguous terms and said girl developing feelings for the person whom she assaulted only after seeing the effects of her own actions after initially having no interest in Yuzu (as that is what she says, given our inability to get into her head and no subtext to indicate that she was lying, we have to go by that), then walk away. Nobody's gonna hold you here.

Because if you're intended on retroactively inserting headcanon and twisting the story so that it feels lees rapey to you, just so you don't have to face the fact that sometimes people do bad things to each other and not only suffer no consequences but actually develop a relationship as a result, you might as well leave now, as you're not watching Citrus. Not honestly anyway. You're watching your weird fanfiction of Citrus where character motivations and actions mean different things than what Citrus presents.

And in fact I'd wager giving up now will spare you a lot of confusion in the future as you realize that the characters don't act according to your made-up motivations. What was that saying? When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me?

Rant over.
_MandM_Jan 25, 2018 4:30 PM
Jan 25, 2018 5:18 PM
Dec 2013
Mamumba_Mobono said:
Is the manga somehow inaccurate to the anime?
oohhhhh, someone is mad. cry me a river kiddo. "manga inaccurate to the anime" are you really asking whether the SOURCE material is accurate to its ADAPTION, and not the opposite? top fucking kek

Mamumba_Mobono said:
I heard that it actually follows it up very well and even inserts things that weren't in the manga Like Yuzu fixing Ansony scene.
wrong. the manga does show that, but once youve never read it i cant blame your sorry ass.

Mamumba_Mobono said:
But I know what you mean. You mean that the manga later on shows both Yuzu and Mei to be affectionate to each other and it shows in no ambiguous terms that they're attracted to each other and everything they do stems from that attraction.
also wrong. but i mean, you havent even read the manga, so how could you know.

Mamumba_Mobono said:
We know that Yuzu was infatuated with Mei from day one, but no such statement can be said about Mei because we NEVER see things from her perspective.
i feel like trump here, so much WRONG.

Mamumba_Mobono said:
because to her that kiss clearly meant she was attracted to her, because that's what kissing means to her.
actually she rages because her first kiss was stolen, not because she thought she liked her. you know, its like thats explicit in the MANGA.

Mamumba_Mobono said:
no unambiguous terms and our inability to get into her head and no subtext to indicate that she was lying, we have to go by that
you know, its almost like we have all of that in the manga. oh wait, we do

Mamumba_Mobono said:
retroactively inserting headcanon and twisting the story
because reading the source material, that has way more time build things up and is way ahead of the anime, is retroactively inserting headcanon. and im the one twisting the story, the guy that has read all the current 51 chapters. not the guy that watched 3 episodes out of a 12 episode adaption. its me. me.

Mamumba_Mobono said:
You're watching your weird fanfiction of Citrus where character motivations and actions mean different things than what Citrus presents. And in fact I'd wager giving up now will spare you a lot of confusion in the future as you realize that the characters don't act according to your made-up motivations.
because apparently the source material is a fanfic of the source material? like, are you even trying?

so, this guy is so fucking enlightened that he wants to lecture people on how they must see a piece of work that he has only watched 3 episodes out of 12, of an adaption supposed to cover around 20 chapters of a 51 chapter and running manga? yeah, that will definitely work.

oh, one more thing:

CRY

ME

A

RIVER
Jan 25, 2018 5:54 PM
Jan 2018
I mean I don't think I really have to say anything more to a person who unironically compared themselves to Donald Trump. You seem to have a very confused idea of what is going on here, but that's unsurprising.

Oh, and one last thing. I DO think I am so fucking enlightened that I can lecture other people on how they SHOULD BE viewing a piece of work and I WILL because I CAN. Now what you can do is not give a shit! By all means, take less from Citrus if you want to and just use it to reaffirm your preconceived biases, I can't stop you! You have the right to be wrong.

Now carry on.
Jan 25, 2018 6:08 PM
Dec 2013
Mamumba_Mobono said:
I mean I don't think I really have to say anything more to a person who unironically compared themselves to Donald Trump. You seem to have a very confused idea of what is going on here, but that's unsurprising.
apparently quoting a meme is comparing myself to a billionaire and the current president. the retard is strong with this one

Mamumba_Mobono said:
Oh, and one last thing. I DO think I am so fucking enlightened that I can lecture other people on how they SHOULD BE viewing a piece of work and I WILL because I CAN.
funny to point out that i supposedly compared myself to donald trump when youre the narcisistic one here lol

Mamumba_Mobono said:
By all means, take less from Citrus if you want to and just use it to reaffirm your preconceived biases, I can't stop you! You have the right to be wrong.
so, the guy that never touched the manga is talking about "take less from citrus" and has watched only 3 episodes out of a 12 episode season is talking about "preconceived bias". i think i would rather ask a fish to teach me how to breathe underwater

Mamumba_Mobono said:
You have the right to be wrong.
"everyone i disagree with is wrong, buaaaaaaaaaaaa"

cry me a river, baby boy
Jan 26, 2018 6:47 PM

Oct 2012
Well, I still can't decide how do I feel about this series, that double bed in their room was out of place, for example and many scenes are just contrived, bent for the sake of the plot. Well like story in the porn I guess. But from time to time there are also good scenes and I really wonder what will happen after her father comes back.

I guess one has to watch this for fanservice mostly, otherwise it would be one facepalm after another. Because talking of romances and drama, nothing can beat Kuzu no Honkai.
Jan 26, 2018 7:05 PM
Jul 2016
Is it bad that I thought the Grandfather was banging a student in his office? Lol
Jan 27, 2018 9:38 PM
Jul 2015
a little more melodramatic than previous episodes but it feels more like setup rather than where the show is actually going to go. keeping my hopes up
Jan 28, 2018 2:36 AM

Jul 2009
Harumin is the best friend ever! That scene were she sees the manga and tries to do the position with Yuzu is so fun!
That kiss!!! So well done!!! Very faithful to the manga, the moment when Yuzu realizes her feelings and I believe Mei started to like her in this moment too.
Jan 31, 2018 2:24 PM

May 2013
Harumin a Best Friend and also Best Girl. She's pretty, outgoing, funny and wacky. She's so perfect.
Feb 3, 2018 7:17 AM

Aug 2013
Yay! Double Bed! XD

The scene where Harumin was doing the manga position with Yuzu was funny.

Feb 3, 2018 7:38 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The big sister saved her grandfather!!!
Well, the feelings are they, and i suppose that Mei has feelings for Yuzu too!!!
Feb 8, 2018 3:32 PM
Mar 2017
Should we coin the term Family Zoned?
Feb 12, 2018 1:49 AM

Sep 2013
So how did the bear rip?
Feb 14, 2018 2:15 AM

Mar 2009
Harumin is the only good character in this show.
Feb 22, 2018 7:54 PM

Jul 2016
Harumin x Yuzu is a good side ship.
Feb 23, 2018 8:34 PM
Dec 2013
its_demons_jim said:
I can't take any more of Mei's tsundre attitude and downright emotionally manipulative behavior. I'm dropping it.
calling mei tsundere shows either you have no idea on how to properly get a plot point or just how poor your knowledge about personality types is
Feb 24, 2018 7:23 AM
Dec 2013
its_demons_jim said:
MHEEC said:
calling mei tsundere shows either you have no idea on how to properly get a plot point or just how poor your knowledge about personality types is

Tsundere (ツンデレ, pronounced [tsɯndeɾe]) is a Japanese term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing a warmer side over time.
But if you have a problem with me calling Mei tsundere, then I'll rescind my comment and say that she is just a manipulative person.
just because you know how its written in japanese it doesnt mean the description is accurate lol

tsundere comes from tsun tsun and dere dere, what literally means hot and cold, and their behavior is when they pretend that they dont care or dont like something or someone, but they have a soft spot and are actually more caring and lovely than they want to be seen as. now compare someone like kano from blend s and mei, and tell me why you shouldnt research how a word is written in japanese just to try to prove your point when you dont want to admit youre wrong
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Any hope for season 2?

DwaipayanH - Mar 3

15 by Sammango »»
Mar 8, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

108 by JeremiahOrange »»
Jan 31, 4:13 AM

» prediction: your first reaction will be "I'm disappointed" ( 1 2 )

GangsterCat - Nov 28, 2016

60 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:15 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

200 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:10 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

157 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 22, 2023 1:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.