Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2018 7:44 PM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A very... chill ending.

Overall I give this series a 5.5/10
The art was why I stuck with it.

If anyone is wondering where I read it, go to MRM.
Jan 19, 2018 8:33 PM

Dec 2015
It's already here???? No way right??? *intensifying scream alert*

set by mal secret santa 2023
Jan 21, 2018 7:37 AM

Nov 2007
Whaaaaat. That's it? I want moreeeee! >.<
Jan 21, 2018 9:57 PM

Dec 2008
A rather abrupt and unsatisfying ending. Was there a reason there couldn't be 2 more chapters to make it an even 50?
Jan 31, 2018 4:21 PM

Mar 2016
So we're left to imagine 10 things he wants him to do for him, I had a feeling he would just write that he likes him since he ask that "life changing" question smh. The ending is honestly bore.
Seunghoon my sunflower
Feb 21, 2018 11:08 PM

Jun 2013
Such a disappointing ending. It honestly feels as if it's not finished at all. Welp I already stopped reading the manga a while ago because something about it made me lose my interest and I completely forgot about it lol but I heard it was ending so I decided to re-read it again.

It was decent for the most part. 6/10
TrolliciaFeb 23, 2018 11:18 AM
Feb 23, 2018 2:56 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Unsure how to feel. On one hand I like how the backstories and paths the characters chose led them to meeting and their course of action. Yet the copious amount of sex and pacing seemed uneven, not that I minded a lot of it but damn is it conflicting.

6/10 for now. I'm tempted to kick it to a 7 maybe if I ever want a reread.
Mar 22, 2018 4:14 PM

May 2009
I thought it would be going in another direction. Like, I love when they were working on his condition. But when sex started to happen I was like "Whaaat?" It completely ruin what could have been an awesome story where the seme would have to dedicate his life to get into the uke's life to be able to love him. The art was so beautiful, just wished it had taken more form them for them to have sex and more on the story...
Mar 30, 2018 4:23 PM

Apr 2017
Deserves an anime adaptation along with Honto Yajuu
Mar 30, 2018 6:43 PM

Jul 2012
solidss said:
Anime announcement already out ;)
https://myanimelist.net/news/54678106
Mar 30, 2018 6:53 PM

Apr 2017
Mayuka said:
solidss said:

Wow thank you very much
Is it going to be a single episode in 6 lovers
or
Anime series?
Mar 30, 2018 10:20 PM

Jul 2012
solidss said:
Mayuka said:

Wow thank you very much
Is it going to be a single episode in 6 lovers
or
Anime series?
Hoping for at least one cour to tell the full story >< I don't think it's gonna be an OVA.
Sep 21, 2019 4:23 AM
Jul 2019
I want more chapters... I wonder why on the internet write that there are 51 chapters but there are 48 :< Well, I wait the anime hehehehe, I'm very excited :)
Oct 31, 2019 1:04 AM

Jan 2013
The story started out to be very interesting but then it rushed into the sex so fast. Gosh, It would have been a good story if they took it slow. 6/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2019 1:12 AM

Jul 2012
Adelaioana222 said:
I want more chapters... I wonder why on the internet write that there are 51 chapters but there are 48 :< Well, I wait the anime hehehehe, I'm very excited :)
prob extra chapters were included in MAL count
May 2, 2020 1:56 PM
May 2020
Ok... I know I am very late and the last manga just came 2 years ago but.. No I still not liking how it left it at a cliffhanger. LIKE NOT VERY COOL!!!! I wan more. Atleast there is an anime coming soon. (hopefully) But everything, art, story, plot line, they were so amazing! TnT Wish there was more then 6 manga.
May 25, 2020 10:55 AM

Jan 2015
I only discovered this series last night. Read all six volumes all in one run because at first this seemed like it was going to be a really touching story, and it was for a bit... then it became a bit like a train wreck, y'know something you just can't look away from. The sexual advances so soon kinda threw me, and the pacing was... quick. I also feel like Shirotani's condition isn't properly resolved. There was a lot of potential at the beginning for this at the beginning, and then it kinda flopped :/ I'd say a 5.5/10 for me over all.
Jun 18, 2020 8:26 PM

Apr 2018
I honestly felt the ending was lackluster
I felt there was really no conclusion
I really did enjoy the art, the two main characters, and their story overall. However, I wish the conclusion was better drawn or at least had a few more chapters to give it better ending. Still, the anime is coming out so I will see how that turns out. Would still give the manga a 9/10 due to the enjoyment and artwork.
Sep 7, 2020 8:55 PM
Sep 2020
Yo! Im new to this site and i just wanna know, how do you read the manga here?? I don't get it?
Sep 7, 2020 9:03 PM

Apr 2020
HaveyouseenmyUke said:
Yo! Im new to this site and i just wanna know, how do you read the manga here?? I don't get it?

I think you have the wrong idea... This is mostly just a place to discuss, list and rate anime and manga. Are you referring to the manga store?
Sep 8, 2020 8:06 AM
Sep 2020
Salty-GB said:
HaveyouseenmyUke said:

I think you have the wrong idea... This is mostly just a place to discuss, list and rate anime and manga. Are you referring to the manga store?
Umm don't mind me hehehe... I get it now thanks anyway~
Oct 13, 2020 5:50 AM

Sep 2012
I came back to reading this after years of not touching it... Must say I'm very disappointed with how the series progressed and the ending. The mangaka said it was going to be a slow series in volume 1 but then the guy who is suppose to know all about mysophiba is throwing himself on a guy with mysophiba in the next volume. Having sex apparently cures mysophiba I guess? I also would've loved to see the guy from Kuroses childhood explored more, that was the most interesting part of the series to me.. I guess there's not many more directions that the manga could've been taken but if the series was more slow paced I think the ending would be more satisfying..
Nov 13, 2020 3:53 PM

Feb 2018
I would have given this a 10 if it wasn't for the ending. It was disappointing... I was hoping to see more, for sure.
I still loved it though.
Just kinda hurts now.
Feb 9, 2021 8:43 AM
Mar 2019
Well the story started good at first but idk everything happened very quick so i would say 6/10 :( I think the ending so absurd
Feb 10, 2021 6:49 PM
Aug 2020
you guys am i stupid?? are they even dating LOL did they ever ask each other out? the last few chapters being only a few pages of them having sex definitely threw me off i wish we got to see the man from kuroses childhood! that i feel like wouldve been a better ending considering i really thought that man killed himself bc of the guilt of having a child lick his chest 😭 anyways start of the manga 9/10 end of the manga 5/10
Feb 12, 2021 11:17 PM

Jul 2012
@ above comment
I have no idea. Nobody be reading this manga for the story 😭
May 20, 2021 4:19 AM
Jun 2020
[This is just my opinion, you are allowed to think however you like. It just so happens that this is what I think. Thank you(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)]

Honestly, I didn't like how it ended. I really thought there would be so much more going on because Kurose was crying at the end of one of the final chapters... I guess it was just because he didn't get to pound dat fine ass¯\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/¯

Also, Kurose and Shirotani could've been better as characters. For Shirotani, I was expecting his childhood trauma to be kinda like the large gap that separates Kurose from him. He should've played more hard-to-get and stern because HE LITERALLY DEVELOPED A PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDER DUE TO HIM FEELING DISGUSTED ABOUT HIMSELF but nahh... I guess the depressed horny in him got the best of our boi Shirotani. Now for Kurose, he's just not gonna address how his patient got their problem, huh? Nice one, doc. That was a chad move(•‿•) Plus, he didn't learn from his past experience, I guess. Let's not forget about how he thought the guy committed suicide because he didn't like to be touched but someone sexually assaulted him. and that said sexual assault was done by a minor, WHICH IS HIM. Again, nice move, Kurose.

This is just scratching the surface. I read that this is actually getting an anime? Hope they pull a TPN on us and stray from the manga's plot around halfway through... Still giving it a 7 because the art is really great and there are some parts that are really cute!
Aug 1, 2021 5:04 PM

Mar 2021
I thought the plot was going to get better but it was mostly sex. The last few chapters were fast pace, It was kinda bad not knowing their stories clearly and the author ended it that way. The first volume was okay but the next volumes were like meh.
Apr 15, 2022 3:04 PM

May 2010
I really expected more from the final volume, but somehow it just ended like that, without any bigger conclusion, meh. Enjoyed main storyline about dealing with mental illness - seeing where it might come from, how it impacts your daily life and relationships, it was so interesting... and then they go into sex mode lol. Don't get me wrong, this is absolutely natural thing in real world, but doesn't do much for the storytelling.

I think the last few chapters should focus more on Kurose and Shirotani dealing with their traumas, talking it over or something. Now I think it was just brushed off, which leaves me with a bitter aftertaste... Still, for a BL series at least it had some more unusual plotline going on, I do appreciate that. 7/10

More topics from this board

» anime for this or nah??

qpq - Sep 23, 2014

26 by removed-user »»
Feb 6, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Ten Count Chapter 6 Discussion

qpq - Apr 25, 2014

6 by Queen_Nelliel »»
Aug 17, 2023 8:21 PM

» Opinions from people with OCD and other disorders

Surana - Aug 12, 2016

6 by Surana »»
Feb 13, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Ten Count Chapter 22 Discussion

AnimeZ0id - Aug 16, 2015

17 by Kitsu-nee »»
Apr 10, 2022 4:20 AM

Poll: » Ten Count Chapter 31 Discussion

Surana - May 13, 2016

18 by almaghraby_8976 »»
Dec 16, 2021 10:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.