Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 14, 2018 11:17 AM
Oct 2015
I'd like to say that SOME men have this habit to bash and blame women as if they themselves were perfect.

I am a man, and I know plenty of other men, and I know for a fact that not even one of us is perfect. Why is it when we are catechized about the innumerable causes for our blemished relationships, do we point fingers at anyone but ourselves?

Granted with any argumentation, ladies have a lot of issues, and they act far too familiar with the blame game, but as a man, I feel it is essential to check myself to see where I went wrong before concluding that the other person is at fault. And what I have found more often than not, in any relationship, both parties were equally culpable for the unhealthy and maintenance of their relationships.

I think it's useless to hammer women with their faults, we should rather keep an open mind and tell them how they should be. And I don't think women should hammer men because it won't accomplish anything. We should aspire to be the best person we can be, and make it our number one priority to provide unto our lady partners what we want for them and ourselves.

Peace out.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 14, 2018 11:20 AM

Sep 2012
I wonder what compels people to spend time writing shitposts like these.
Jan 14, 2018 11:25 AM

Jul 2007
I think it'd be hilarious if you typed this stuff with a straight face.
Jan 14, 2018 11:25 AM

Apr 2016
I agree OP, i'm one for the equality, people here can vow for me.
Jan 14, 2018 11:32 AM
Oct 2015
Scud said:
I think it'd be hilarious if you typed this stuff with a straight face.

In times like this, we have to make sure that everybody is justly accountable. But we are not perfect, and at times try to blame other external factors for something wrong that has happened. I am not a saint myself, but I remember when I dated this female that was far from being a lady. Took her out to the cinema, and all she kept asking me was money for pop corn. She didnt even want a drink!
Jan 14, 2018 11:33 AM

Sep 2017
this is the second post ive seen from this user that's been trash as hell
Jan 14, 2018 11:36 AM
Oct 2015
teddymido said:

I welcome constructive criticism.
Jan 14, 2018 11:40 AM

Jun 2015
Didn't you make a post bashing women's use of cell phones earlier?
:)
Jan 14, 2018 11:42 AM
Dec 2017
Those edgy threads made by emo peoples make me cringy
(>Check the profile
>Tokyo ghoul in fav)

PeAcE oUT
Jan 14, 2018 11:44 AM
Jan 2013
what a nice guy you are simplyhuman my guy
gone bai bai
Jan 14, 2018 11:45 AM
Oct 2015
desseroni said:
Didn't you make a post bashing women's use of cell phones earlier?

Only the ones that stick their eyes to it.
kirakiii said:
(>Check the profile
>Tokyo ghoul in fav)

PeAcE oUT

One of the best anime out there. proclaimed, actually. Though, the OC development was so slow.
Jan 14, 2018 11:46 AM

Apr 2017
Red_Keys said:

cuz they're not funny enough to make any other form of shitposts
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Jan 14, 2018 11:46 AM
Oct 2015
Mkim said:
what a nice guy you are simplyhuman my guy

You're welcome, best artist in the universe. You rule.
-Kaiser- said:
Red_Keys said:

cuz they're not funny enough to make any other form of shitposts

Not even a shitpost. You got baited by that person.
Jan 14, 2018 11:49 AM

May 2013
I mean, it's not always so easy to be nice to people, but it's important to keep trying.

Don't be afraid to return to a friendly atmosphere at any time ;)
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jan 14, 2018 12:17 PM

Jun 2016
No, you're not.

Don't kid yourself, for as long as you take those faggot-ass phone selfies you will still be a boy. A real man wouldn't be such a hypocritical narcissist as you.

SimplyHuman said:
Granted with any argumentation, ladies have a lot of issues, and they act far too familiar with the blame game, but as a man, I feel it is essential to check myself to see where I went wrong before concluding that the other person is at fault. And what I have found more often than not, in any relationship, both parties were equally culpable for the unhealthy and maintenance of their relationships.

I think it's useless to hammer women with their faults, we should rather keep an open mind and tell them how they should be. And I don't think women should hammer men because it won't accomplish anything. We should aspire to be the best person we can be, and make it our number one priority to provide unto our lady partners what we want for them and ourselves.
tl;dr "I make retarded generalizations about people based on their gender rather than treat them how they ought to be treated on an individual basis. I try to sound "nice" and "intelligent" but I'm really a massive hypocrite."

kirakiii said:
(>Check the profile
>Tokyo ghoul in fav)

PeAcE oUT
I know, right? What an embarrassment.
Lost_VikingJan 14, 2018 12:23 PM
Jan 14, 2018 12:22 PM

Mar 2016
You have a holy perception of relationships. Very pure and humble.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2018 12:22 PM

Feb 2016
i wonder if you waited 2 years for not being accused of shitposting on a fake account
Jan 14, 2018 12:23 PM

Sep 2017
I think we should respect women more.
Edward Elric > your waifu

Jan 14, 2018 12:30 PM

Jul 2013
I hope for your sake that this post is bait.
Jan 14, 2018 12:31 PM

Jul 2014
Men on MAL love to criticize women, as if they're foreign creatures, but they won't acknowledge that some of their kind are just as equally shitty. 🙃 Look at the individual, not their gender.
Jan 14, 2018 12:37 PM

May 2010
SimplyHuman said:
we should rather keep an open mind and tell them how they should be.
Eh... so you really just want to boss them around?
Jan 14, 2018 12:51 PM

Jun 2017
A wild SJW appears!
*Dalalalalala*
I'm a shitposter for fun
Jan 14, 2018 1:09 PM

Nov 2009
SimplyHuman said:
I'd like to say that SOME men have this habit to bash and blame women as if they themselves were perfect.

And you are one of them, complaining about women being out having fun at night and how women need to stop looking at their phones so much. As a side note you say that it's people, but continue to say it's primarily a problem with women. You're idea of what a "lady" should be has nothing to do with how individual women wish to act. How about stop making misogynistic MAL posts.

SimplyHuman said:
we should rather keep an open mind and tell them how they should be.

Pick one. You can't have an open mind while simultaneously telling someone else how to act. Who do you even think you are? I try to ignore the anti-women posting on MAL, but you are pushing all of my buttons.
Jan 14, 2018 1:29 PM

Dec 2016
"but as a man," You sound very fucking manly there, Bond. A true gentleman who doesn't pick up generalizations. I think you should keep quiet, because you are embarrassing yourself.
"Stand up and walk. Keep moving forward. You've got two good legs. So get up and use them. You're strong enough to make your own path."
Jan 14, 2018 1:51 PM

Sep 2016
I need to take a mean shit. I will reply to this post when I'm done.
Jan 14, 2018 2:15 PM

Feb 2010
Red_Keys said:

to much free time and they have no anime to watch or games to play clearly
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jan 14, 2018 2:31 PM
Oct 2015
Claire said:
Men on MAL love to criticize women, as if they're foreign creatures, but they won't acknowledge that some of their kind are just as equally shitty. 🙃 Look at the individual, not their gender.

You should take a class on how to govern social interaction because if you treat guys the same as you treat girls, then there's something wrong with your socializing skills.

IntoOpenWaters said:
And you are one of them, complaining about women being out having fun at night and how women need to stop looking at their phones so much. As a side note you say that it's people, but continue to say it's primarily a problem with women. You're idea of what a "lady" should be has nothing to do with how individual women wish to act. How about stop making misogynistic MAL posts.. . . .Pick one. You can't have an open mind while simultaneously telling someone else how to act. Who do you even think you are? I try to ignore the anti-women posting on MAL, but you are pushing all of my buttons.

Hey there, IntOpenWaters, I'm glad to see you interacting in my threads with reasonable posts such as yours. People can't seem to go past defining the word "Hypocrite," so they throw the term around loosely. You CANNOT call people hypocrites unless you can really demonstrate their hypocrisy.

It is in my severe interest to take care of females and lead them to the path of good fortune. Sitting around while you inhale dangerous substance and staring at your cellphone while being socially deprived are symptoms of a disorderly life. I believe that we as people should fulfill our gender roles and expectations. It is not misogynistic to lead a relationship where the lady follows. These are specific gender roles set out to close all misunderstanding. Lady and Gentleman - both equally important, but essentially different functions. Consider the eye and the foot. Without your eye, your foot will not see where it's going, and without your foot, your eye cannot go where it wants to go. Their value is considered not by comparison, but how well the fulfill their functions. This is what open-minded is. This is not anti-woman.

^Read @Thrashinuva & @Lecoir
SimplyHumanJan 14, 2018 2:34 PM
Jan 14, 2018 3:30 PM

Feb 2008
did you just get over a bad breakup or something, jesus your threads have a pattern
Jan 14, 2018 3:35 PM

May 2010
But your foot can still go where it wants to go without the eyes help, and the eye merely supports this function. The blind man can still walk.

So which is the eye and which is the foot? Are you the eye who is giving orders, but can be lived without? Or are you the foot who carries the weight, with someone to help guide you?

In my opinion this is a trash analogy, because men and women aren't so functionally different. We can both live and die alone, and perform about the same in life. Male and female brains aren't all that different, if there are even any differences at all apart from estrogen and testosterone, and different signals from different nerve bundles, which are still generally the same overall.

Slightly different bone structure and muscle mass lead us as living organisms to fulfill different roles, but we have long since overcome those roles through science and machinery. And with that, the main difference you have is that women have a monthly period which tends to make them super bitchy.

So it's not that I'm calling you a hypocrite. What I'm calling you is sexist. Though the kind of sexism you take on isn't hateful, and so you might even find a partner that supports your ideas.
Jan 14, 2018 3:43 PM
Jul 2018
Red_Keys said:
its cuz the newfags arent as gay.

yeah im old
Jan 14, 2018 3:56 PM

Dec 2016
Do you ever just wonder why people don’t agree with you, to come to the point where you need to make threads on an anime site about it? Since your pattern of thinking isn’t reasonable. The only thing you can change is yourself at this point, because there must be something wrong when bunch of people disagree with you.
"Stand up and walk. Keep moving forward. You've got two good legs. So get up and use them. You're strong enough to make your own path."
Jan 14, 2018 4:33 PM
Jul 2018
the appreciation thread that ceased to exist last year suddenly appeared again! What a nice day
Jan 14, 2018 4:54 PM

Nov 2009
SimplyHuman said:
Hey there, IntOpenWaters, I'm glad to see you interacting in my threads with reasonable posts such as yours. People can't seem to go past defining the word "Hypocrite," so they throw the term around loosely. You CANNOT call people hypocrites unless you can really demonstrate their hypocrisy.

It is in my severe interest to take care of females and lead them to the path of good fortune. Sitting around while you inhale dangerous substance and staring at your cellphone while being socially deprived are symptoms of a disorderly life. I believe that we as people should fulfill our gender roles and expectations. It is not misogynistic to lead a relationship where the lady follows. These are specific gender roles set out to close all misunderstanding. Lady and Gentleman - both equally important, but essentially different functions. Consider the eye and the foot. Without your eye, your foot will not see where it's going, and without your foot, your eye cannot go where it wants to go. Their value is considered not by comparison, but how well the fulfill their functions. This is what open-minded is. This is not anti-woman.

^Read @Thrashinuva & @Lecoir

Hmm. I feel like you are entitled to the type of relationship that you want, but what you're doing is forcing your ideals on complete strangers. I may not drink (allergic) and I don't spend that much time on social media, but I have plenty of other flaws that I doubt you would approve of and I don't see fit to change just because a stranger on the internet says I'm a "lady." I am part of a relationship where we each use our different strengths (strengths that are usually not related to gender, by the way) to form a team, but I am not interested in following a man who has no idea what's best for me. In fact, I am definitely the more dominant one in my relationship (although it is still very much a team), and I doubt there are any men in the world that could "put me in my place" with anything other than force, and I would not be with men like that.

Also, according to dictionary.com, the definition of "open-minded" is:
1. having or showing a mind receptive to new ideas or arguments.
2. unprejudiced; unbigoted; impartial.

You cannot preach about gender roles and call it "open-minded." Being open-minded means you can have your own opinions about things but aren't bothered by how someone else's opinions. There are varying degrees of open-mindedness, but your posts have been as closed-minded as possible. There are many women that may fit your idea of what a lady ought to be, but many of us aren't interested in that type of life, and being open-minded means accepting that. There are also many types of men, while we're at it, and not all of them are leaders (case in point: my relationship. He isn't a leader, and this isn't a bad thing; it just is).

Would you deny a female being the leader in someone else's relationship when she is clearly better fit for the job? Would you fail to allow a female to advance at her job because leadership is for men? If you wish to be in a relationship with a woman who doesn't drink or care about social media and wants to follow your lead, feel free to find one. However, you cannot expect the rest of us to fit into the box you have created for us.
Jan 14, 2018 5:10 PM

Jul 2014
SimplyHuman said:
Claire said:

You should take a class on how to govern social interaction because if you treat guys the same as you treat girls, then there's something wrong with your socializing skills.

You're putting words into my mouth and deliberately missing my point. Both genders have shitty people. 🙃
Jan 14, 2018 5:16 PM

Aug 2009
Bruh... what does your post even mean? Like men should tell women what to do, but like in a nicer way or something? Or like we shouldn't blame women for their actions? like if a women decides to kill her 2 yr old... oh we can't blame the woman?

Look you can't change women. You can only change the circumstances and women will change accordingly.

Dlwuik said:
I think we should respect women more.

This guy has the right idea

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jan 14, 2018 6:06 PM

Jun 2016
Weren't you also the one who started some other post saying something about how women should leave their phones alone? You're accusing them of something in that post, and now you're defending them...
Jan 15, 2018 2:35 AM
Oct 2015
Thrashinuva said:
But your foot can still go where it wants to go without the eyes help, and the eye merely supports this function. The blind man can still walk.

So which is the eye and which is the foot? Are you the eye who is giving orders, but can be lived without? Or are you the foot who carries the weight, with someone to help guide you?

In my opinion this is a trash analogy, because men and women aren't so functionally different. We can both live and die alone, and perform about the same in life. Male and female brains aren't all that different, if there are even any differences at all apart from estrogen and testosterone, and different signals from different nerve bundles, which are still generally the same overall.

Slightly different bone structure and muscle mass lead us as living organisms to fulfill different roles, but we have long since overcome those roles through science and machinery. And with that, the main difference you have is that women have a monthly period which tends to make them super bitchy.

So it's not that I'm calling you a hypocrite. What I'm calling you is sexist. Though the kind of sexism you take on isn't hateful, and so you might even find a partner that supports your ideas.

The foot and the eye are equal in worth, and not in function. That is it. Women and men are different in function, and that is where the gender role sets it out to be. You fail to differentiate between the equality of persons and the equality of function. Females naturally posses this role that complement males, and that is their function: nurturing, supporting and comforting. And then lo and behold, people like you feel the need for females to abandon this, which essentially leads to the erosion of social structure.

Sexism is when I believe that one gender than the other.
IntoOpenWaters said:
I feel like you are entitled to the type of relationship that you want, but what you're doing is forcing your ideals on complete strangers. I may not drink (allergic) and I don't spend that much time on social media, but I have plenty of other flaws that I doubt you would approve of and I don't see fit to change just because a stranger on the internet says I'm a "lady." I am part of a relationship where we each use our different strengths (strengths that are usually not related to gender, by the way) to form a team, but I am not interested in following a man who has no idea what's best for me. In fact, I am definitely the more dominant one in my relationship (although it is still very much a team), and I doubt there are any men in the world that could "put me in my place" with anything other than force, and I would not be with men like that.

Also, according to dictionary.com, the definition of "open-minded" is:
1. having or showing a mind receptive to new ideas or arguments.
2. unprejudiced; unbigoted; impartial.

You cannot preach about gender roles and call it "open-minded." Being open-minded means you can have your own opinions about things but aren't bothered by how someone else's opinions. There are varying degrees of open-mindedness, but your posts have been as closed-minded as possible. There are many women that may fit your idea of what a lady ought to be, but many of us aren't interested in that type of life, and being open-minded means accepting that. There are also many types of men, while we're at it, and not all of them are leaders (case in point: my relationship. He isn't a leader, and this isn't a bad thing; it just is).

Owning up to your flaws means an admission of fault on your part. To admit this, not only you have to accept the fact that you are wrong, you also have to accept the fact that the kind of person you are is wrong. This will cause you to feel terrible. This is why you treat any attempt to basically change your outlook as cold-hearted attacks against what you stand for and believe. Your self- esteem hates the exposure of your disorderly condition. The very same condition of the relationship with your man. If he's not leading, then he is following - there is no middle ground. If he is not in charge of the relationship, then you are by default. Being passive means that he is a spectator that lets things happen to him. He is merely reacting to what others around him are doing.

I believe there is more to being "open-minded" than a mere term defined by these so-called "etymologists." Being "open-minded" means that you are open to discussion and public scrutiny. Being "open-minded" means that you practically weeded out every doubt, confusion, and contradicting aspect in what you believe in. Blindly accepting things will only lead to somebody being "close-minded." Valuable knowledge can only be segregated from good purpose and scrupulous examination. In my case, I'm not nervous when people treat my opinions with brutal analysis. Conclusions only gain credibility if they can stand firm against a questioner's unforgiving eye. I openly welcome any form of criticism.

IntoOpenWaters said:
Would you deny a female being the leader in someone else's relationship when she is clearly better fit for the job? Would you fail to allow a female to advance at her job because leadership is for men?

That's a female's entitlement to a male's authority.
IntoOpenWaters said:
If you wish to be in a relationship with a woman who doesn't drink or care about social media and wants to follow your lead, feel free to find one. However, you cannot expect the rest of us to fit into the box you have created for us.

The problem with you is that you fail to realize that looking for competence is not quite exactly the same as creating a competence. The "box" is there since the dawn of mankind, but as time moved on, people have become less inclined to be in their proper form.
SimplyHumanJan 15, 2018 2:42 AM
Jan 15, 2018 3:34 AM

May 2010
Your idea of society is long gone.

Women needed someone to provide for them while they were pregnant. With monetary savings, a woman can do this herself. Even without that her own family can provide for her. Our species is not the kind that leaves our children to fend for themselves.

Men are more than ever before becoming stay-at-home dads. Men do not lack the functionality to fulfill this role, regardless of what you place within this role. Additionally women more than ever before are working for most of their lives.

Perhaps you should actually study society before you pretend to support society.
Jan 15, 2018 4:05 AM

Jul 2013
This is such an obvious bait, you're not fooling me.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Jan 15, 2018 4:37 AM
Oct 2015
Thrashinuva said:

Women needed someone to provide for them while they were pregnant. With monetary savings, a woman can do this herself. Even without that her own family can provide for her. Our species is not the kind that leaves our children to fend for themselves.

Men are more than ever before becoming stay-at-home dads. Men do not lack the functionality to fulfill this role, regardless of what you place within this role. Additionally women more than ever before are working for most of their lives.

Perhaps you should actually study society before you pretend to support society.

It's like I'm trying to reason with a brick wall here.
Jan 15, 2018 4:54 AM

Dec 2016
If you set gender roles on every occasion, then you are the problem here.
Go out in society and tell everyone how to behave instead of here, it will make great change. Or?
Jan 15, 2018 4:57 AM
Oct 2015
lecoir said:
If you set gender roles on every occasion, then you are the problem here.
Go out in society and tell everyone how to behave instead of here, it will make great change. Or?

My only platform where I can share my ideas is on here, and my college campus.
Jan 15, 2018 5:22 AM

Dec 2016
Hm, I think there are other sites for this? I am not thinking that gender roles are useless, as there are differences, yet how you word some things can cause heavy misunderstandings. I think what you define as "gender" could as well be personality or preference. How you grew up will make differences, of course.
Jan 15, 2018 6:16 AM

Jun 2012
SimplyHuman said:
teddymido said:

I welcome constructive criticism.

You already forgot you posted on MAL forums?
Eight-Man said:
Remember, be an artist, not an autist.

"If anything simply cannot go wrong it will anyway."

~ Murphy's 5th law
Jan 15, 2018 6:19 AM

Feb 2017
Society has become what it is, not because of the removal or failing of "gender roles", but because of a failure in education, parenting, and a multitude of other moral, philosophical, and political teachings.

If you want to change society for the better, you being with yourself. "Seek not to the point out the speck in your neighbor's eye, when you have a blotch in your own."

As an aside, you should look up the term "Sophist", as I think that is also an issue that is contributing to the decay of Society, and which you exemplify quite well.

Jan 15, 2018 7:50 AM

Oct 2012
SimplyHuman said:
but as a man, I feel it is essential to check myself to see where I went wrong before concluding that the other person is at fault.
Most men aren't men. Simple. You see these internet board trolls come out like "women this, women that", because they can't get no women. It isn't a surprise they're stuck on the low rungs of a ladder.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jan 15, 2018 10:07 AM

May 2010
SimplyHuman said:
Thrashinuva said:

It's like I'm trying to reason with a brick wall here.
You feel that way because your reasoning doesn't hold up, and you feel shut down because I'm scolding you for your sexist beliefs.

Gender roles are something that should die out already. It makes it easier for you to adhere to them, because you can't handle having choices in life, so some sort of structure helps you not have to make decisions. Giving everyone the freedom to decide for themselves what kind of person they want to be will lead us all to a brighter future, even if you don't like the people they've become.
Jan 15, 2018 1:21 PM

Nov 2009

"It's like I'm trying to reason with a brick wall here" about sums it up.

It's difficult for me to explain how offended I am, so let's just settle for "I'm really offended."

It's as though you're saying that I can't be the person that I am because I need a man to do it for me. I could choose to be single and still have the same ambitions and plans: everything I have decided for my life is something I can do with or without a man, and being with a man who wanted to go in a different direction would cause me to end that relationship: I don't want to be led anywhere. Men and women are both capable of doing many (not all, but many) of the exact same things, and it doesn't matter which gender performs them. I am the alpha in my relationship because I am more educated in a lot of matters that put me in a better position to make decisions. I am in charge of our life and financial planning, and I am the one who pushes the other to be a better person. Of course I bring all important matters to him before making a decision because it would be rude to do it without is input, and I'm not interested in leading him where he doesn't want to follow. If either of us ever says "no" to something, then we both agree it's a "no" simply because we won't force the other into something. Our dynamic works for us; he is happy with it because if we were both beta, we might have trouble getting further in life. Your push is for all males to be alpha and all females to be beta, but reality just doesn't work that way.

Your ideas are archaic and there is a reason they don't work anymore. I'd like sources on gender roles existing since the dawn of mankind. Also, slavery has been around for a pretty long time. Do you support that, too?

I will not stifle my potential because some kid on the internet thinks it's not right for a woman to act this way. I am happy this way, and it pisses me off is having a kid tell me that the kind of person I am is wrong. I have been around people that empowered me for most of my life, and I doubt anyone would let a stranger shut that type of support down.

I get the feeling you'd be very upset to know I'm a US Navy veteran. Being in the military is definitely a "man's" job, right? I get to go to college for free because of it, so having that option available to women has been a blessing. I wouldn't have the government change that for anything. Many men and women simply can't afford college, and the military offers them both an opportunity to serve and then attend college for free. If it's a job that both men and women can do (hint: most of them are), then it absolutely shouldn't be limited.
Jan 15, 2018 1:26 PM

Nov 2017
You've opened my eyes, sir. I used to be just like the other male mongrels on this thread who disrespected women as all us men tend to do. But, now I will keep in mind to curve my behavior and treat women with as much respect as I would if they were, say, human beings. Thank you, so much.
(Translator's Note: "nico nico nii" means "SHINY DAYS in My Pocket")

nico nico nii.

Jan 15, 2018 1:39 PM
Nov 2017
Treat women with respect. Bitches love respect.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What anime character would make a good villian in Courage The Cowardly Dog and why?

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

3 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
9 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

45 by 707supremacist »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 5 hours ago

11 by Zarutaku »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

37 by PostMahouShoujo »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

32 by PostMahouShoujo »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.