Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 21, 2017 9:54 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Checked out the raws.

For what reason?
gedataDec 25, 2017 6:27 PM
Dec 21, 2017 10:01 AM
Jul 2018
Just checked the raws out, the author trolled us till the very end, evil Chiyo wtf lol? So I guess Kiyoshi finished alone? Hana probably left after she tossed his panties into his face, and Chiyo probably left him after she saw what he was wearing(thus turning like her sister at the end).

Edit- checked the translation, wow one of the worst ending I have seen, brought this manga from 7 to 5/10
removed-userDec 25, 2017 10:07 AM
Dec 21, 2017 1:23 PM

Apr 2017
Wow, that ending was horrible. Sucks that such an amazing manga had to decline during a long and boring arc, then be dragged out a bit further... and now this.
Dec 21, 2017 2:11 PM

Apr 2014
1/10 absolute garbage ending.

Akira Hiramoto is a hack.
Dec 21, 2017 3:07 PM

Feb 2013
The cavalry battle is alright if you read it one go.

This last arc was the worst for sure though.
Dec 21, 2017 3:11 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
like or dislike, just are taste!!! ;)
Dec 21, 2017 3:20 PM

Mar 2015
I... uh... not sure what just happened. Basically Hiramoto just say "fuck this, fuck that and fuck you guys"

Things to recap in this chapter is:

1. Hana went crazy denial because she lost, then proves she's right that Kiyoshi is a pervert by still using her panties.

2. Kiyoshi peed all over Hana, again proving Hana was right to Chiyo that Kiyoshi is a pervert.

3. Chiyo learned that all men are scum because Kiyoshi, the only guy she fully trusted, betrayed her trust from all the things Hana proven in this chapter. Then turned to Mari 2.0.

It's just so batshit crazy man. I don't know what's going on anymore even if I were able to recap the whole ending.

And apparently there will be an epilogue chapter 4 months from now. Like really? An epilogue to an ending?

Dec 21, 2017 3:50 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lol, this ending was so wtf that I actually found it amusing. First 21/28 volumes were glorious, probably a 9/10. Even the beginning of the Cavalry arc was absurdly amazing with the whole thing with Kiyoshi's exposed dick. Volumes 22-25 were terribly dragged and fairly boring and was like a 4/10 for me. Volumes 26-28's content wasn't particularly bad, but it was lacking the charm the series once had (probably a 6.5/10). By calculating the average and weight of each section, this serious is roughly an 8.0/10, which seems reasonable enough for me. I'm not gonna give it a negative score just because of it's final quarter, when the first three quarters were amazing.

DarklordVor said:
And apparently there will be an epilogue chapter 4 months from now. Like really? An epilogue to an ending?
Probably the wet t-shirt contest XD
Dec 21, 2017 4:00 PM

Mar 2014
what did I just read.. is Hiramoto trolling us? I really don't like what he did with all the characters but most of all Chiyo.

not sure how I'm gonna rate this since I loved the first arc and then it got progressively more dull with some glimpses of its previous brilliance
Dec 22, 2017 2:19 AM
Jul 2014
Only see a few pages of the raw out, maybe there's more but I'll just wait until it's all translated. I still haven't read the final arc since I honestly think Prison School is a much better read in large chunks. The cavalry stuff was way more enjoyable that way.

And yes, for those wondering we will have to wait until April for the actual final chapter. Apparently it will be a longer than normal chapter, but that's all the info there is for it right now.
Dec 22, 2017 2:45 AM
Apr 2017
I thought i was the only one that thought the end sucked, guess i was wrong.
It had a interesting and funny concept.
its first drop was during the cavalry battle ( i was fortunate to read it in a few hours )
Then this ending was so stupid, basically it was a waste of time reading it after the cavalry battle or when it dropped prison and went with plain old boring school.
Dec 22, 2017 6:29 AM

Jan 2012
Well time enough for the freakedout Han to reveal the underwear swap and Kiyoshi to overflow with her basking in it. Talk bout twisted, that's quite the fate for Chiyo in the end. And for everyone I suppose, been a fun ride all! XD
Dec 23, 2017 6:17 AM

Aug 2014
That I wasted 4 years following this shit and troll. Hana X kioyshi and this is the end? Don´t bother make a new manga again...
Dec 23, 2017 11:09 AM
Jan 2016
it's kinda sad to know how this manga ended, it was one of my favorite manga series, but it's really disappointed me after read the latest chapter.
this series have potential, and i think it can pass bout more than 350 or 400 chapter.

the first drop i think is when the cavalry begin, it's not so bad but just too long, i just expected this cavalry would end up to 10 to 15 chapters, but it ended with more than 4 volumes which is roughly around 40 chapters.

the final act i kinda enjoyed it actually, but i think the author can make more good ending, he doesn't have to end the series like this.

about the epilog, i think it would be an after story of the ending, the wet t-shirt contest, or maybe the more detail that what happened with the last chapter (because it feel too sort and the author just forcing the ending there).

i wanna give this series score 9/10 for the first 20 volumes, but for overall i'm gonna give this a 8/10.
xera_phimDec 24, 2017 12:13 AM
Dec 23, 2017 1:01 PM
Apr 2017
If i had to give it a score i think it would be 9/10
I was fortunate to read it from start to the kiyoshi and hanas "supposed" date,
so that was a blessing. But one can see why some would be more furious over the ending
given that they had to endure the cavalry arc.

I hope they dont give up on the idea for season 2
NeoLegendXDec 23, 2017 2:43 PM
Dec 23, 2017 4:23 PM
Mar 2015
Started reading last month and I want to cut the author's throat with this ending
Dec 24, 2017 1:13 PM

May 2016
I endured the chavalry arc just for this shit? ffs
Muscular girls connoisseur.
Dec 24, 2017 1:46 PM

May 2015
Fuck this shit dude. Why did it end so abruptly?. So sad, I was expecting more from Hiramoto >:'(
Dec 25, 2017 10:22 AM

Nov 2011
Wtf was that ending...not even double the length of a chapter. Sigh.

However, I will dearly miss this seies. The last arc was very underwhelming but the ride was enthralling and I won't forget it. A generous 7/10.
Dec 25, 2017 10:30 AM
Nov 2014
This manga ended in a high note.

It's supposed to end this way. In case anyone forgets, this is a gag manga
Dec 25, 2017 10:37 AM

Apr 2014
Slight rant ahead, rate at the bottom,

I never really cared for the "romance" in this series, I started reading because of the plot of the boys trying to escape the prison/endure the abuse and ended up staying because of the humor, after the prison arc ended I was invested enough in the characters to want to know more of them, specially Mari and the Director, but the cavalry arc was a pain, I simply didn't find it funny anymore and decided to put on hold until it ended. After it ended I came back and although I didn't find it funny at the same degree as before, I decided to endure to know how Mari's "supposed arc" would follow, along with the Director's "escape arc"?. Both never came, sadly.
Anyway Hana was easily the worst part of this entire story for me and even though I never cared that much about Chiyo, I knew she was a good girl and I believeD Kiyoshi was a decent guy depite everything he went through(still do, I think his decision of wearing the panties is beyond stupid, even though he had done stupid crap before, and the author just decided last minute to troll everyone), so I was happy for him(until it all went to hell). And even though I hated Hana, I know lots of people liked her and I'll agree her character, along with everyone else's got screwed(aside for Andre and Risa, lol who'd think when they started the manga, that the big guy would have the resolution to his own arc before any of the other guys?), poor Joe might as well never been there as his parts are the most forgettable of them all.

Bottom of line this started really interesting with one of the best comedies I've read among lots of others but it slowly lost it's way along the journey, which is sad because I'll always have fond memories of the first arcs while remembering the disappointment that became towards the end.

I don't think I'll even bother reading the so called "epilogue"(who knows maybe my curiosity gets the better of me), so I'll just end it here for me.
I was going to give it a 6/10 because of how the bad parts(for me) took over the ones I loved, but since I had so much fun in the beginning arcs I'll settle for 7/10.
Dec 25, 2017 10:47 AM

Feb 2012
Wow what a tool this ending was.

I was happy about the previous chapter when he finally got together with Chiyo, but this chapter felt just like nothing.

I don't know what to say. Loved the manga for most of the part of its run, had some ups and downs, but I don't think it either deserves a straight 1/10.

GoldenDevilGamer said:
By calculating the average and weight of each section, this serious is roughly an 8.0/10, which seems reasonable enough for me. I'm not gonna give it a negative score just because of it's final quarter, when the first three quarters were amazing.

Pretty much this
RamkecDec 25, 2017 10:53 AM
Dec 25, 2017 10:47 AM

May 2015
The series was always absurd, so I'm not surprised, but I expected something more... Not showing my boy Gakuto with a girl (the boy deserves better), Anzu x Shingo are they an item or not??? What happened to Kate & Mari? Did the principal got the chance to go to Copacabana? I was rooting for Hana but I didn’t want her relationship [assuming that she is with MC the epilogue will answer that question(?)] to come after the expense of A Mind-broken & bitter Chiyo because that traumatic experience… and don’t get me started with author not giving us an arc with the Wet T-Shirt contest *Sigh*

This manga was steaming hot that is until the dreaded cavalry arc when in my humble opinion took the steam off with a never-ending arc, my score dropped after the cavalry arc… I wish this manga stayed focus on their main goal after the boys break out of prison the Wet T-shirt contest focusing on their interactions with potential love interest meanwhile avoiding expulsion or getting caught in prison again nonetheless I enjoy the guys shenanigans farewell Prison School!

zodd0 said:
Wow, that ending was horrible. Sucks that such an amazing manga had to decline during a long and boring arc, then be dragged out a bit further... and now this.
This....

Danae said:
what did I just read.. is Hiramoto trolling us? I really don't like what he did with all the characters but most of all Chiyo.

not sure how I'm gonna rate this since I loved the first arc and then it got progressively more dull with some glimpses of its previous brilliance
+1

Jabpi said:
I endured the chavalry arc just for this shit? ffs
+1

Trumblest said:
Fuck this shit dude. Why did it end so abruptly?. So sad, I was expecting more from Hiramoto >:'(
+1
Dec 25, 2017 11:28 AM

Oct 2011
The last few arcs were torture, but this stupid ending topped in all in a negative way

Dec 25, 2017 11:30 AM

Feb 2013
Guys, guys wait! The epilogue will fix it );
Dec 25, 2017 11:33 AM
Jul 2015
LMAO This was hilarious. Not seeing people's complaints. Didn't seem like there was much time to wrap up given where we were at when the ending date was announced so I was kind of expecting something odd. I'm dying. Also the cavalry battle was top tier when I binged it, if you read weekly I highly suggest you give it a reread down the line.
Dec 25, 2017 12:09 PM

Aug 2013
Hopefully the epilogue will make it better, but I really don´t think that will happen

Dec 25, 2017 12:14 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Uhm...

Okay I knew the ending would suck but I wasn't expecting that. What even was that lmao

I mean this is still pretty shit but at least it was shit in a pretty funny troll sort of way
Dec 25, 2017 12:19 PM

Jan 2017
Wha? Wait...WHAT?! What was that? That was ending? I hope that epilogue will tell us more about what happened!
“A detective who corners a culprit with their reasoning and drives them to suicide in front of himself – is no different than a murderer.”
– Shinichi Kudo
Dec 25, 2017 12:27 PM

Dec 2008
Shittiest "ending" I have read in awhile and what makes this worst is that this was a GREAT series. I guess the real ending will be the "epilogue" which I hope to god will make everything worth it. If that's the case, they should have made this upcoming "epilogue" the real ending because this chapter just feels like the beginning of a new arc or something more.
Dec 25, 2017 12:36 PM
Sep 2011
This ending was pure Prison School !!!

Honestly, what did people want? After a whole story between Hana and Kiyoshi, the ending should be a boring Kiyo x Chio? (and a conformed Hana?) same as millions of other endings in manga?

Medusa wins!!!

Waiting for the epilogue now ...
Dec 25, 2017 12:52 PM

Apr 2014
Well, I think this chapter was pretty funny but as an ending it doesn't really work. Oh well, hopefully the epilogue will improve on it. It has to.
your waifu is shit
Dec 25, 2017 1:16 PM

Mar 2014
After the LONG and Dragged out Sports Festival...I should have known this manga would end horribly.

What have you done Hana?!! Turned a innocent and understadning girl into a biased monster of a president now.

I get the feeling the Author was rushed, probably on the verge of cancellation.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Dec 25, 2017 1:18 PM

Apr 2014
Bitminer said:

Honestly, what did people want? After a whole story between Hana and Kiyoshi, the ending should be a boring Kiyo x Chio? (and a conformed Hana?) same as millions of other endings in manga?

Medusa wins!!!

Some of us didn't really care much for that, the reason the ending is disappointing is because nothing gets resolved, Kiyoshi is probably hated by Chiyo now, Hana is still a obsessed sore loser, Gakuto lost both his love interests, Shingo's relationship with Anzu is iffy and Joe..., Mari still hates men and went overseas...because?, Kate and Meiko are left behind, not to mention the principal is still on jail and Chiyo possibly became Mari 2.0, call her boring or whatever but she was the one consistent good sane character in the entire manga.(until this)
Also no WET T-SHIRTS?

Aside from Andre and Risa everyone basically got screwed and no matter what people try to sugar coat it, this was a rushed ending, no matter how you look at it.

Also what makes you think Hana will be with Kiyoshi? As much as Kiyoshi ended up being a pervert, she was the one who sabotaged his confession and "exposed" him to Chiyo, sure it's all basically his fault for not being honest to begin with, doesn't mean he won't hold a grudge against her, I'm not even sure SHE wants anything to do with him as well after all that.
If anything this ended sinking/leaving open every "ship", aside from Andre and Risa.

But whatever, if you had any joy with this ending, good for you, and who knows maybe the epilogue fixes everything, though I won't be here to see it, probably.

Just don't try to simplify other people's issues with the ending as "Ships sinking" when it had way more problems other than that.
Dec 25, 2017 1:30 PM
Custom Title

Jul 2009
It's been a while since an ending felt so damn disappointing.
Dec 25, 2017 1:37 PM

Nov 2013
loved it, never liked kiyo x chio, so i was really happy we didn't get cliche ending.

i was kinda disappointed about the way things were going but hiramoto came through and was ready to piss people off by giving us a gag ending lmao

hana x kiyo is the real otp
Dec 25, 2017 2:09 PM

Apr 2015
  • This chapter was insane and this is the last one.
  • Haha why would he wear that? :')
  • 6/10
Dec 25, 2017 2:29 PM

Jul 2015
What the fuck just happened ?
Dec 25, 2017 3:00 PM
Sep 2011
Kanon191 said:
Bitminer said:

Medusa wins!!!

Some of us didn't really care much for that, the reason the ending is disappointing is because nothing gets resolved, Kiyoshi is probably hated by Chiyo now, Hana is still a obsessed sore loser, Gakuto lost both his love interests, Shingo's relationship with Anzu is iffy and Joe..., Mari still hates men and went overseas...because?, Kate and Meiko are left behind, not to mention the principal is still on jail and Chiyo possibly became Mari 2.0, call her boring or whatever but she was the one consistent good sane character in the entire manga.(until this)
Also no WET T-SHIRTS?

Aside from Andre and Risa everyone basically got screwed and no matter what people try to sugar coat it, this was a rushed ending, no matter how you look at it.

Also what makes you think Hana will be with Kiyoshi? As much as Kiyoshi ended up being a pervert, she was the one who sabotaged his confession and "exposed" him to Chiyo, sure it's all basically his fault for not being honest to begin with, doesn't mean he won't hold a grudge against her, I'm not even sure SHE wants anything to do with him as well after all that.
If anything this ended sinking/leaving open every "ship", aside from Andre and Risa.

But whatever, if you had any joy with this ending, good for you, and who knows maybe the epilogue fixes everything, though I won't be here to see it, probably.

Just don't try to simplify other people's issues with the ending as "Ships sinking" when it had way more problems other than that.

For someone who says they do not care about ships, you seem pretty bothered by that aspect of the end. Why this need to see what is implicit in the last chapters? The boys and the girls are getting along very well. Gakuto will probably be forgiven by Mitsuko (I think we'll see this in the epilogue), Shingo and Anzu are already a couple (although you and they themselves do not seem very aware of this). Andre and Lisa are finally together. What else is there to develop there?

Chiyo was a consistent and sane character? Surely you did not see the personality change she had after rumors involving her sister. Mari did many bad things and regretted it. In difficult times in life, some people prefer to travel and live a long time away to get their lives in order. Nothing wrong with that. As for her hatred for men, did not the same thing happen to her that happened to Chiyo? Loving delusion? This question need not necessarily be answered for a good ending.

As for the Principal, Kate and Meiko, it would not be better to wait for the epilogue before throwing stones.

Kiyoshi and Hana are equal in perversion and are united by the sacred bond of urine. This is one of the great pillars of Prison School. If you do not like it, be patient.

You say you probably will not be here to see the epilogue, but we both know you will.
And just out of curiosity, How would your perfect end?
Dec 25, 2017 3:14 PM

May 2016
What horrible end was that? He did not explain anything right. I hope the epilogue fixes the end of the manga.
Note: 5/10
Dec 25, 2017 3:20 PM
Mar 2017
The author used to make sense out of ridiculous plot, so I was expecting the same for the ending... but this time, he failed miserably.
Dec 25, 2017 3:42 PM
Aug 2016
It was a terrible ending. Hiramoto punishes us and every single character without any reason. He disappointed Chiyo and his love, forcing her to change her beautiful, gentle soul to an orrible monster. He punishes Kyioshi, who deserved one little joy, DAMN! AFTER ALMOST 300 CHAPTERS he proves he's a good guy, and NOW:no he's a pervert. He punishes Kate and Meiko, that they hadn't manage to meet Mari. He punishes every other guy,who is in the prison now without any reason. And, at last, He punishes us, who try to continue to read this manga although last 80 chapters were a torture. Without this final chapter, I could give 8/10, instead now: this mangaka is dead for me.
Dec 25, 2017 4:26 PM

Apr 2014
Bitminer said:
Kanon191 said:

Also no WET T-SHIRTS?

For someone who says they do not care about ships, you seem pretty bothered by that aspect of the end. Why this need to see what is implicit in the last chapters? The boys and the girls are getting along very well. Gakuto will probably be forgiven by Mitsuko (I think we'll see this in the epilogue), Shingo and Anzu are already a couple (although you and they themselves do not seem very aware of this). Andre and Lisa are finally together. What else is there to develop there?

Chiyo was a consistent and sane character? Surely you did not see the personality change she had after rumors involving her sister. Mari did many bad things and regretted it. In difficult times in life, some people prefer to travel and live a long time away to get their lives in order. Nothing wrong with that. As for her hatred for men, did not the same thing happen to her that happened to Chiyo? Loving delusion? This question need not necessarily be answered for a good ending.

As for the Principal, Kate and Meiko, it would not be better to wait for the epilogue before throwing stones.

Kiyoshi and Hana are equal in perversion and are united by the sacred bond of urine. This is one of the great pillars of Prison School. If you do not like it, be patient.

You say you probably will not be here to see the epilogue, but we both know you will.

First of all, I couldn't care less if ships "sail" or not, second of all, regarding the boys, Gakuto and Shingo, implicitly isn't certainty(though I'll give it to you that yes, that can easily be fixed on the epilogue, so I'll detract that one), Joe on the other hand was a wasted character all the way through, aside from the ants hobby and the BL with Gakuto I can't remember he getting a focused arc at least not the same way the other boys had, Andre as I already said got his resolved.
Just for the record, I understand that this arguments heavily imply that my problems were the ships, but in reality is just that their core arcs were with each "love interest", my real issue was, I guess, that it wasn't enough, I wanted to see them interact with each other more, specially the boys that went through hell together at the beginning.

I never said Chiyo wasn't naive(or borderline dumb in this case, still not nearly to the same degree to the rest of the cast regarding other things), naivety=/=change of personality/insanity, Chiyo believed that her sister could do no wrong and that what she did must be followed as the ideal, which is one of the reasons why she "acted" like a "slut", believing that her sister was like that and that that was the reason Kiyoshi supposedly was "with" Mari, after it got explained that she got it wrong she never did it again, I said she was consistently a good and sane girl(again just because she did something weird once desn't mean she was insane, but that's completely up for interpretation), which she was, never once did she treat anyone badly nor did she do any of the crazy things the rest of the cast did, also never said she wasn't boring for that, her one and only unusual thing is her obsession for sumo.

Just because it can be fixed in the epilogue doesn't mean that having an anti-climatic last chapter without resolving the problems and issues is out of criticism.
That's like having a crappy non explained ending to a game but the devs saying "Don't worry, it'll all be resolved in a future update 4 months from now"(well could be worse, could be a paid DLC), while that's not entirely a bad nor wrong thing doesn't mean everyone will stick to it after having been disappointed several times before(dragged cavalry arc, I know that card gets used a lot, but the damn thing went for almost a year, and also seriously got sales to drop down).

As for Kiyoshi and Hana, I didn't really said what I said because I hate the ship and wanted it to sink, if you had seen my earlier post you'd see I just hate Hana, and I admit I was being picky and petty for making it seem like I just wanted your ship to sink, which was uncalled for.
If it happens good for you and Hana fans, I hold no malice/bad feelings at all to her fans despite my issues with her character(which are just preferences and nit-picking, so I really don't have a justification other than personal taste for it).

Truth be told I don't know if I could make a perfect ending, in my opinion the fact that so much got thrown into last minute like the building up for Mari's depart, the Principal in jail and the unresolved wet t-shirts, it just left little to no room for a satisfactory ending imo. Maybe if the Kiyoshi, Chiyo, Hana drama didn't take more than 5 chapters to being resolved, the author could have used that to bring a more complete end to the rest, though if what happened is that the manga really got a last-minute axe, then I really can't fault the author too much, though I still thing he could have come up with something better given how creative the first arcs were.

To finish it up, I never said you were wrong to like the ending, just that you seemed to diminish other people's opinion's of it as if the only issue was the KiyoshixChiyo ship sinking.
What may have been fine to you, to others may not, and that's perfectly fine for both.
I never intended to sound superior nor to insult you in any way, so if any of that got implied, I apologize.
Dec 25, 2017 4:29 PM

Jan 2014
seriously evil Chiyo-chan? what the heck are you thinking author-san . . . sigh.

at first this manga are so damn good, in the middle it become a little boring, and finally at the end we had this horrible bad end.
good job author-san you really got us real good.

6/10

VonatraDec 25, 2017 4:39 PM
Dec 25, 2017 5:01 PM

Jul 2012
Kanon191 said:
Bitminer said:

First of all, I couldn't care less if ships "sail" or not, second of all, regarding the boys, Gakuto and Shingo, implicitly isn't certainty(though I'll give it to you that yes, that can easily be fixed on the epilogue, so I'll detract that one), Joe on the other hand was a wasted character all the way through, aside from the ants hobby and the BL with Gakuto I can't remember he getting a focused arc at least not the same way the other boys had, Andre as I already said got his resolved.
Just for the record, I understand that this arguments heavily imply that my problems were the ships, but in reality is just that their core arcs were with each "love interest", my real issue was, I guess, that it wasn't enough, I wanted to see them interact with each other more, specially the boys that went through hell together at the beginning.

I never said Chiyo wasn't naive(or borderline dumb in this case, still not nearly to the same degree to the rest of the cast regarding other things), naivety=/=change of personality/insanity, Chiyo believed that her sister could do no wrong and that what she did must be followed as the ideal, which is one of the reasons why she "acted" like a "slut", believing that her sister was like that and that that was the reason Kiyoshi supposedly was "with" Mari, after it got explained that she got it wrong she never did it again, I said she was consistently a good and sane girl(again just because she did something weird once desn't mean she was insane, but that's completely up for interpretation), which she was, never once did she treat anyone badly nor did she do any of the crazy things the rest of the cast did, also never said she wasn't boring for that, her one and only unusual thing is her obsession for sumo.

Just because it can be fixed in the epilogue doesn't mean that having an anti-climatic last chapter without resolving the problems and issues is out of criticism.
That's like having a crappy non explained ending to a game but the devs saying "Don't worry, it'll all be resolved in a future update 4 months from now"(well could be worse, could be a paid DLC), while that's not entirely a bad nor wrong thing doesn't mean everyone will stick to it after having been disappointed several times before(dragged cavalry arc, I know that card gets used a lot, but the damn thing went for almost a year, and also seriously got sales to drop down).

As for Kiyoshi and Hana, I didn't really said what I said because I hate the ship and wanted it to sink, if you had seen my earlier post you'd see I just hate Hana, and I admit I was being picky and petty for making it seem like I just wanted your ship to sink, which was uncalled for.
If it happens good for you and Hana fans, I hold no malice/bad feelings at all to her fans despite my issues with her character(which are just preferences and nit-picking, so I really don't have a justification other than personal taste for it).

Truth be told I don't know if I could make a perfect ending, in my opinion the fact that so much got thrown into last minute like the building up for Mari's depart, the Principal in jail and the unresolved wet t-shirts, it just left little to no room for a satisfactory ending imo. Maybe if the Kiyoshi, Chiyo, Hana drama didn't take more than 5 chapters to being resolved, the author could have used that to bring a more complete end to the rest, though if what happened is that the manga really got a last-minute axe, then I really can't fault the author too much, though I still thing he could have come up with something better given how creative the first arcs were.

To finish it up, I never said you were wrong to like the ending, just that you seemed to diminish other people's opinion's of it as if the only issue was the KiyoshixChiyo ship sinking.
What may have been fine to you, to others may not, and that's perfectly fine for both.
I never intended to sound superior nor to insult you in any way, so if any of that got implied, I apologize.
It felt like they cancelled this one, I doubt this was the way the mangaka wanted this to end
Dec 25, 2017 5:01 PM

Dec 2012
Stupid ending from 10/10 to 7/10

Dec 25, 2017 5:25 PM

Apr 2014
MzDeiki said:
it's kinda sad to know how this manga ended, it was one of my favorite manga series, but it's really disappointed me after read the latest chapter.
this series have potential, and i think it can pass bout more than 350 or 400 chapter.

the first drop i think is when the cavalry begin, it's not so bad but just too long, i just expected this cavalry would end up to 10 to 15 chapters, but it ended with more than 4 volumes which is roughly around 40 chapters.

the final act i kinda enjoyed it actually, but i think the author can make more good ending, he doesn't have to end the series like this.

about the epilog, i think it would be an after story of the ending, the wet t-shirt contest, or maybe the more detail that what happened with the last chapter (because it feel too sort and the author just forcing the ending there).

i wanna give this series score 9/10 for the first 20 volumes, but for overall i'm gonna give this a 8/10.

I wouldn't write it better. 100% agree man. I have exactly the same feeling, thoughts and final score as you, about series.

However this chapter was funny for me and very "in the style of a prison school". Would be great if it was one of the next chapters. But this is not how the last chapter should end - even if it is Prison School.
In other hand, it's normal nowdays that Japanese authors starts good, finnish disappointingly. But still I will waiting for epilouge.
Dec 25, 2017 5:25 PM

Jun 2012
HAHAHAHA. I feel like continually laughing like mad. That was a good ending for me, I didn't laugh like this for the past 70 chapters so this is an ideal ending for me.

As a side note, the title of the chapter can also be told as the author's last resistance, somehow I thought he actually wanted to draw more but can't..........

What are the chances that his next work is a sequel?
Dec 25, 2017 5:49 PM

Feb 2013
I've heard that this series might've been cancelled and honestly it wouldn't be much of a surprise if it was forced to end like this. I don't actually mind the ending since when you have story populated by retards and scumbags, a scummy retarded ending shouldn't be out of the question. I just wish this chapter was longer.

I'll keep this at a 9/10 anyway.
Dec 25, 2017 5:59 PM
Feb 2016
WONDERFUL. Obviously, being rushed is always bad for a manga, the author couldn't do anything about it. But thinking he would go for what we he had already started since the beginning until the end just to troll people ? What a crazy way to go ! Perfect ending ( for Kiyoshi / Hana / Chiyo though, the rest sucks obviously ) now let's wait April for the epilogue. I was so sad it ended with a simple "Kiyoshi suceeded, she is truly an angel after ell ", then this chapter the title, I knew he had them on when she started talking about how they felt comfortable. I laughted so much I had tears in my eyes.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» i need a fanfiction/ fanending whatever you call it , original ending sucks so much.

NaughtySempai - Apr 17

7 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 178 Discussion ( 1 2 )

keragamming - May 29, 2015

70 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 177 Discussion

VeryNicePerson - May 16, 2015

33 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Favorite girl?

Zero00phantom - Apr 1

21 by innahnet »»
Apr 6, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 248 Discussion

animefan8800 - Mar 26, 2017

19 by _cjessop19_ »»
Mar 26, 3:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.