Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2017 7:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
As awkward as this episode started off, I must say, the mood is quite cherry.

Megumi still had a lot to think about and it's no surprise. After the previous episode with the loads of racing, I feel like this one was more needed although there's still some racing at night.

These girls really are daredevils tbh.
Dec 16, 2017 8:05 AM

Apr 2010
Seems like their jealousy made them screw up big time not to mention getting angry for loosing the challenge they set up.
And then their was the cliffhanger.
Honestly they should swallow their pride and apologise but they are just to stubborn.

Well for now it looks like they have more things to worry about tho seeing what happened.
Dec 16, 2017 10:32 AM

Mar 2013
It was obvious from the start of the night race what would happen. Any racer knows that if you have a knowledge advantage you less the least experience (the sisters) team get the lead then pass them at your leisure. They won't know the optimal lines or the clipping points or entry speeds. Goddammit those two are young and dumb.
Dec 16, 2017 11:28 AM

Sep 2013
^but that's a cowardly way of winning, real victory is beating them even when their copying you.

The 2 get put in their place by the coach's 'fiance' and their emotions causes an accident :O
Dec 16, 2017 4:21 PM
Apr 2016
Still salty about what izumi said to Nagisa :^[
Dec 16, 2017 4:44 PM

Dec 2012
When i was watching the episode i thoguht their jealousy was justified somewhat. But they shouldnt have taken it out on the fiance girl but their coach, he is the one who made the move (well they didnt know but still) also the ending was so so predictable but i was so waiting for it. Idk what is with me but i like seeing crashes in anime (Maria and Yuria crashes was also great).

I am still waiting for their time to get slower due to the fact that they dont fight anymore. There was many times that them fighting means that their time is the fastest but yeah i think this time its more like they have worries that slows them down. Damn that technician mentioning the oil spill that raised a flag that was already up seeing how the episode went.

Ok so im just saying what my thoughts were so this is all kinds of random and mixed stuff. sorry for that.
Dec 16, 2017 4:53 PM

Jan 2014
Lol oh shit. Did she die? Ex dee.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 16, 2017 5:12 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Talk about Karma lol
When the fiance said "you'll pay for this" they really did, that crash at the end. Now will their crash result in a serious injury or just some minor scratches.
I don't blame Megumi and Yuri for feeling jealous.

Dec 17, 2017 5:50 AM

Nov 2016
Both lost,not just in love,but the race too.

And they have an accident again, just hope that Megumi and Yuri are allright.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 17, 2017 6:51 AM

May 2017
RIP Megumi lol

That's so childish of them, they got put their place by the sisters

I hope they just give up but I think the engagement will be somehow called off bcoz plot, even tho the two don't really deserve the coach, actually Yuri doesn't deserve him, Megumi's quite okay
Dec 17, 2017 7:28 AM

Jun 2016
The two are young and dumb, but I kind of feel like the fiance should have read the mood instead of acting childish herself. I kind of put some of the blame on her, since she's the adult, but Yuri and Megumi (mostly Yuri since she started it) should have just worked through their emotions before anything else.

I think the fiance is going to feel bad if it's a serious injury, and it should be considering how it looked, but this is anime so they'll probably race again and the two will win or something.

The coach is weird though. To propose that quickly and use a bolt was just creepy to me. He did say, "You should make decision quickly in life and on the road." but this was too much. I don't understand why the girls like him so much.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Dec 17, 2017 7:40 AM

Feb 2017
This episode was weird.
He proposed but they didn’t even date or anything?
I hope everyone talks it out next episode. They twins survived their crashes but I don’t know how bad it’ll be for Megumi.
Hello 13th
Dec 17, 2017 9:11 AM

Dec 2014
The girls got wrecked by the sisters.

I knew they were gonna crash at the end. :(
Dec 17, 2017 9:57 PM

Jan 2011
Way to take the L you two i knew they were gonna get a bad ending but not like this
Dec 18, 2017 10:36 PM

Oct 2008
Wait...what!? okay hold on...isn't Coach Tanahasi being to much haste/rushing about marriage!?
proposing without proper courting and Betty Birchall immediately accepted!? maybe both are love at first sight...but damn, that too fast, it's like they don't have time...
4/5.

Dec 21, 2017 10:07 AM
Jul 2017
Nether_Pastrana said:
Still salty about what izumi said to Nagisa :^[
ichii_1 said:
^but that's a cowardly way of winning, real victory is beating them even when their copying you.

The 2 get put in their place by the coach's 'fiance' and their emotions causes an accident :O
Fiancé*
Just wanted to right that uo for you bud👍 Havent seen the episode or anything, just thought you might apreciate it. Oh and merry christmas btw! (If you celebrate it that is)
Dec 21, 2017 8:33 PM

Mar 2013
ichii_1 said:

You want to know what is really cowardly? The fact that this show will most likely not have the courage to seriously injure Megumi or Yuri. Also somehow their bike will not be significantly damaged allowing them to learn from their error and still compete in the TT. I.E. happy ending, Instead of a real world consequences and a less anime finale.
Dec 23, 2017 8:21 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
This episode was the episode of the doubts....well, if i have to bet, i bet that in the next episode both girls will overcome this crisis and they will win the Mikajima trophy!!! or something!!!
Dec 23, 2017 11:28 PM

Nov 2009
That Biccel woman or whatever her name is is a total bitch more immature than even the two actual kids here are: you don't go destroying high schoolers' psyche the night before the qualifier dammit, you do it after, and preferably in ways that designed for them to understand not destroy all of their fuckin' confidence.

I hope that coach will break up with her or at least they divorce right after getting married.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jul 18, 2020 4:37 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The changed of their behaviour was understandable. The changed of their style of races was expected. The flaw of this episode had been predicted like i said before. Yet, the question was how could they overcome that burden? I thought they could, in a nice style and mocked that shitty couch whos kept denses af till the last minutes.

Also, nice fly there, Megumi. They really forgot the initial alerted. They must be so stressful with the situations. Poor girls. But its necessary as their life never always in the top notch!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 2, 2023 11:16 PM

May 2009
wow they just went from "lol, pwned" last episode to seriously pwned this episode

like, as in actual serious drama, that kind of serious
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Two Car Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

24 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 2, 2023 10:39 PM

Poll: » Two Car Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

22 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 2, 2023 10:07 PM

Poll: » Two Car Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2017

17 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 2, 2023 3:36 PM

Poll: » Two Car Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2017

21 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 2, 2023 2:43 PM

Poll: » Two Car Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

23 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Apr 24, 2023 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.