Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 11, 2017 3:44 AM

Jan 2016
We change our focus to another character now.

A really enjoyable episode.
Quite a nice change of pace since the other episodes have been focused around Dino and Maika.
Since we got a Hideri and Miu episode before, now we got Mafuyu and Kaho~

Mafuyu as an Elementary School Teacher though lol~
Dec 11, 2017 4:07 AM

Jun 2016
Gaaaah. Mafuyu is so cute when she's acting like a moe little sister. Jesus. Haha. The fact that the gang are having a knack for somehow thinking about Mafuyu being in a relationship.

Goddamnit, Hideri, with his faces. Anfjsdbngilahgia. Why is he so fucking cute akfbaisfbasifb.

Mafuyu tutoring Kaho to pass her exams. Aww. They're both so adorable like siblings yep. :3

I lost it when they put makeup on Akizuki then he turned into Kino from Kino no Tabi. Pfffffft. This fucking show, I s2g.

Yet again, a Akizuki x Kaho scene which satisfied my shipper kokoro. Kyaaaa.

5/5. <3

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 11, 2017 4:34 AM

Oct 2012
Sangaz said:
Freiszcze said:
Woah, wasn't Kaho mother voiced by Hayami Saori?

Noto Mamiko.

Really enjoyed this ep too, Kaho and Mafuyu are really sweet together. Kaho x Akizuki too.

You sure? Didn't peek into ending credits, if you have some screen with her name I'd appreciate it.
Dec 11, 2017 4:39 AM
Jul 2018
Freiszcze said:
Sangaz said:

Noto Mamiko.

Really enjoyed this ep too, Kaho and Mafuyu are really sweet together. Kaho x Akizuki too.

You sure? Didn't peek into ending credits, if you have some screen with her name I'd appreciate it.

Didn't read the credits mate. Just very, very positive it was mamiko. Saori does sound similar at times so i can see why you'd think it was her.

If anyone else with a good ear would like to confirm that'd be helpful.

Edit: Looked at credits,

Dunno who, Ends in Ko but can't read the rest
removed-userDec 11, 2017 4:47 AM
Dec 11, 2017 4:49 AM

Oct 2012
Sangaz said:
Freiszcze said:

Didn't read the credits mate. Just very, very positive it was mamiko. Saori does sound similar at times so i can see why you'd think it was her.

If anyone else with a good ear would like to confirm that'd be helpful.

Edit: Looked at credits,

Dunno who, Ends in Ko but can't read the rest

https://i.imgur.com/1kpI4z6.jpg

Yeah, it's Kaho no Haha and it's Mamiko's full name. Should just have read the credits instead of asking xD
Dec 11, 2017 8:31 AM

Oct 2015
An episode focus on Mafuyu & Kaho, that’s nice. It’s nice that we got a focus on another characters aside of Saidstic Maika. Damn Kaho is a such fine waifu material. I totally ship Akizuki x Kaho, in fact I love this ship more than Dino x Maika. And seems based on next episode title, there’s probably more of Akizuki x Kaho, can’t wait. Only two episodes to go, I’m going to miss this series so much. I hope this anime will get a Season 2.
Maruko-sanDec 11, 2017 8:36 AM
Dec 11, 2017 11:30 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Nice to see a Kaho episode, same with giving Mafuyu more screen time. Mafuyu is so cold!

This episode was especially funny. Especially when they changed Akizuki's face, that was hysterical and completely unexpected.

Seems like the KahoxAkizuki ship continues to sail, this time they really pushed the envelope. The name of next week's episode sounds like they're going to go even further. I just want more Maika though!

Praying that this sells well enough for a second season.
Dec 11, 2017 2:01 PM
Dec 2016
I ship akizuki x kaho so hard!!!! This episode was adorable. I really hope this ship keeps going further and getting more screen time. Next episode sounds promising~
Dec 11, 2017 9:56 PM

Jul 2017
nazunaa said:
Yes! An episode about my favorite girls, Kaho & Mafuyu. I love their relationship, also yay Akizuki-kun blurted out that he thinks Kaho is cute. The ship is sailing.

Me too. After this chapter I realized how much in common I have with Kaho and Mafuyu in their way of relating and personality.
Dec 11, 2017 11:47 PM

Sep 2015
Anyone else thought of the 1st min of Imouto sae ga ireba episode 1 when Kaho said it has the "taste of an older sister"
Dec 12, 2017 2:30 AM

May 2013
Mafuyu fucking SAVAGE at the beginning! LOL YiKES.

Btw, someone explain to me why sex would be difficult with a large height gap? I don't understand, lol. Aren't they gonna be on a bed so it wouldn't matter? :/ I would imagine kissing would be the hard part, like when they're standing up :3 but sex??? Y? #justvirginquestions lololol don't judge meh xP

WAHHAHAHAHAHHHH! XD loved this. These are the little unique comedic ideas that Blend S has that I always look forward to. Teehee :}

Says every college kid ever. Lmao.

OHHHHMAIGAWWWDDDDD, MISMATCHED GIRL MADE MY LIFE LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLL.

Not much DinoXMaika this ep, but the smol camel compliment snippet and the KahoXAki interaction made up for it C: really liked the Mafuyu and Kaho bonding time as well~ *thumbs up*
Dec 12, 2017 5:27 AM
Jul 2018
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:

Btw, someone explain to me why sex would be difficult with a large height gap? I don't understand, lol. Aren't they gonna be on a bed so it wouldn't matter? :/ I would imagine kissing would be the hard part, like when they're standing up :3 but sex??? Y? #justvirginquestions lololol don't judge meh xP

Small person, tighter pussy is the line of thought there mate.
Not always the case though. Smaller lass means it's less exhausting when you wanna experiment with some different positions too so I'd disagree with it being more difficult tbh.
Dec 12, 2017 7:42 AM

Apr 2015
Another peek at Ms Nakayama's apparent size difference fetish.

Improvement. Exactly what I wanted
A few more moments of Dino and Maika traded in would be sufficient. Unfortunately will not be a few
Dec 12, 2017 9:20 AM

May 2017
I can never put myself to like Kaho, I tried but she's so generic meanwhile Mafuyu is definitely best girl
Dec 12, 2017 12:46 PM

Nov 2007
Why do I feel like the next episode's gonna be Hinata x Akizuki? I mean it's titled "Tsundere Jouzu, Kabedon wa Heta"

Man, I am waiting for it to happen! This episode gave another hint of my ship to sail. But anyways, this episode was super cute but I have to say, that was the saddest Kabedon I have seen in my life! Mafyuu-san is such a fantastic character so I am incredibly happy to see an episode dedicated to her!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 12, 2017 1:50 PM

Jan 2012
Kaho x Akizuki plsssss
Dec 12, 2017 2:02 PM

Feb 2008
Ah, Mafuyu got some much-needed attention. I loved the way she annihilated the guy who confessed to her. For a good reason, though.

It was also charming to find out a bit more about Mafuyu's aspirations. I must admit, imagining her as a kindergarten teacher was amusing. However, if it were not for that, Mafuyu may have had a harder time teaching Kaho.

I cannot deny that Kaho was glorious as well, particularly when Akizuki complemented her.
Dec 12, 2017 3:43 PM

May 2013
Sangaz said:
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:

Small person, tighter pussy is the line of thought there mate.
Not always the case though. Smaller lass means it's less exhausting when you wanna experiment with some different positions too so I'd disagree with it being more difficult tbh.

Ohhhh, because of body proportions. That makes sense. Thanks, friend! :)
Dec 12, 2017 3:49 PM
Oct 2015
Once again it cannot be overstated that Kaho is best girl...
also the ship just got stronger :)
Heckle was here...
Dec 12, 2017 10:41 PM
Jul 2018
This episode ecompsulates why Mafuyu is best girl. Yes, she has the body of a little girl. Yes, she's the least attractive, physically. But her personality, is the most attractive. She:

-Won't take shit from anyone
-Is strict
-Is genuinely kind and helpful
-Is serious, but not too serious, as to be dull

And that is the most important feature of a waifu: Her personality.
If best girl = only physical attraction, then you might as well go to hentai.
Dec 13, 2017 12:34 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I prefer Mafuyu more when she is in her normal self rather than her little sister mode, she is cool and admirable in her normal mode. Not a fan of her work mode tbh.

I want to see more Kaho x Akizuki interaction, it's the best ship in this anime right now :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Dec 13, 2017 8:33 AM
Nov 2017
TheHopefulOtaku said:
This episode ecompsulates why Mafuyu is best girl. Yes, she has the body of a little girl. Yes, she's the least attractive, physically. But her personality, is the most attractive. She:

-Won't take shit from anyone
-Is strict
-Is genuinely kind and helpful
-Is serious, but not too serious, as to be dull

And that is the most important feature of a waifu: Her personality.
If best girl = only physical attraction, then you might as well go to hentai.

Mayfuyu meets Takanashi-kun.

That can only end in pain. >.<
Dec 14, 2017 12:50 AM

Jan 2012
A Kaho/Mafuyu bonding episode to get me caught up at last, sweet. Dunno why Kaho would try makeup though. Physically she's easily the prettiest girl with the best body.
Dec 14, 2017 11:15 AM

May 2015
Mafuyu turned Akizuki into Haruhiko.

So many F2P games full of ads... really, Kaho?
Dec 16, 2017 8:26 AM

Aug 2013
The rejection from Mafuyu was savage.

A lot of focus on Mafuyu and Kaho in this episode which was nice.

Akizuki x Kaho ship is sailing.

Dec 16, 2017 9:19 PM
Dec 2016
Lelouch0202 said:
Great episode.

Best girl Kaho proving time and time again why she's the best. <3
Loved how she and Mafuyu bonded over the course of this episode.

Akizuki x Kaho confirmed best ship.

Hundred thousand percent agree!!!!
Love how my two favs got the spotlight.
Manger with the camera was me during the Akizuki x Kaho scene.
Dec 20, 2017 9:45 AM

Mar 2015
Mafuyu is so cute in the beginning with her imouto persona....

And yeah, the author definitely is setting up Akizuki and Kaho's ship just like Maika and manager, but I wonder if Mafuyu will ever get one.

Dec 21, 2017 6:55 AM

Mar 2016
Seeing Kaho interacts with Mafuyu is nice and a nice change from the usual amazing stuff. It just shows how matured she is and how much she cares for those she wanted to help. Although, people always look at the surface (physical appearance) of a person first.

Akizuki, please don't think about your cute face too much, or else, you'll turn into a trap like Hideri! (Also, keep up your interaction with Kaho! Akizuki X Kaho)
ShadowkillZDec 21, 2017 6:58 AM
Dec 21, 2017 12:27 PM

Jul 2009
Time for girls to bond!
Dec 23, 2017 3:29 PM
Nov 2017
This episode was funny and cute
Dec 25, 2017 2:08 PM

May 2012
Fun episode and nice conclusion in the end! Up to the two last episodes.
Dec 25, 2017 8:41 PM

Jan 2013
This is next level of rejecting people xD
Akizuki saying that Kaho was prettier before, so cuteee omggg xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 30, 2017 5:26 AM

Nov 2011
When the contexts are different and there is more time for the sclice of life, this anime series gains even more points. I liked very much the scene in which Akizuki is made up by Mafuyu, but not only that. I want more time for Kaho and Mafuyu too. Dino is always very funny.
Jan 2, 2018 8:24 AM

Mar 2009
Good fanservice in this episode.
Jan 7, 2018 8:47 PM

May 2010
Finally Mafuyu got a good episode about her, that was very nice. And dat Akizuki makeover wth
Feb 4, 2018 12:34 PM

Sep 2014
I really liked Mafuyu in this episode. She knows how to act like a little girl (the way she turned down that guy at the beginning was brilliant), but actually she's quite strict and responsible. Nice! She even changed her schedule and helped Kaho a lot.
Kaho was very nice and cute. She behaves in a more childish manner since she's younger than Mafuyu, of course.
The part with Akizuki and the make up was hilarious! That "tsundere" moment with Kaho was cute. Kaho looks lovely even without any make up, of course. I like the Akizuki x Kaho pairing even more than Manager x Maika.
LhasApsFeb 4, 2018 12:39 PM
Feb 22, 2018 5:05 PM

Sep 2011
Probably the best episode so far, with the right amount of great comedy and emotional/cute moments, and with a big focus on Kaho and Mafuyu.
Mar 28, 2018 12:33 PM

Jan 2013
The best ep so far. Seriously this scene with makeup is life.

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Apr 9, 2018 10:59 AM

Jun 2013
I'd love to see Mafuyu date someone taller than her. I've dated people who were taller than me and sex wasn't a problem. My friends who dated people who were taller/shorter than them didn't have that problem either. Many of them are married and have kids.

I love how Mafuyu did a makeover on most of the girls and turnes Akizuki into a girl hahaha too bad she didnt do anything to Hideri or the manager.

Obvious ship between Kaho and Akizuki is in full motion
臭い-
Dec 1, 2018 12:56 PM

May 2015
Mufuyu is the definition of "moe gap".
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Oct 28, 2019 12:07 PM

Apr 2013
Akizuku with makeup looked like Kaho somehow lol. I also loved their little moment in which they both blushed, still my favourite ship.
Dec 25, 2019 1:28 PM

Aug 2018
Are we touching topic of maids getting invitations and attention from customers this episode?.. Well, will see..
Very big difference in height isn't really that big of a problem for sex, if they were going for that.. Yeah, some positions.. But only some of them, and there are plenty and plenty of others..
But really, though.. If Mafuyu doesn't want herself to have relationship right now, why really to force her.. Relationship isn't actually a miracle or anything.. And has lots of downsides to it.. Yeah, only maybe point of society is standing, but who personally should give a fuck really to have a relationship, just because you'd help countries birthrates, lol.. ;p
But as Mafuyu can have her opinion and do what she likes with her free time.. So can do Kaho as well - it's her business, whether she wants to keep games or whatever on her tablet.. ;p Kaho really just needs to learn to divide her time, but some time for relaxing, hobbies or something - needed as well.. With no relaxing whatsoever, she'd just get burnt out..
If Mafuyu's dream is to become teacher.. Maika's to study abroad, and she's just wealthy.. Miu is artist.. Hideri might want to try becoming idol or something, or will inherit family's farm.. I wonder, what Kaho would like to do in her future?..
Apr 1, 2020 2:58 PM

Aug 2018
Loli jokes made me disgust
Jul 21, 2020 11:46 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh, well. Its actually alone Mafuyu and Kaho screen time! I really enjoyed their interaction there. Not surprised if they had some chemistry knowing their relations must be long enough as an employee on that hilarious cafe. Then, the end quote from Kaho. Hell, its so sweet to received it!

Also, another usual activity at cafe. Not surprised if Akizuki had a beautiful side on gender bender. His tsundereish for Kaho. Damn, man, you acted so wrong there! Otherwise, only two parts remain!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 24, 2021 1:19 AM

Jul 2019
Best girl Mafuyu gets the attention she needs haha. Mafuyu in a relationship seems a bit far fetched I suppose, she can do what she wants but she seems too based to be in one.

That "confession" from Akizuki tho lol. Kaho fits him a lot.
Feb 1, 2021 6:45 AM

Feb 2020
Kaho and Mafuyu has a good chemistry.

Lovely episode. I haven't a single boring moment with this anime. 5/5.
Nov 20, 2021 5:41 PM

Jan 2019
The makeup scene was very funny. Kaho and Mafuyu at the coffee shop also had good moments.
Nov 26, 2021 10:39 PM
Jun 2021
Finally my girl Mafuyu got an ep 🙏😭
Nov 29, 2021 3:25 AM
Aug 2021
the answer to question #4 of the exercise questions in P55 is not correct though

(scene before that orange hair saying that the yellow hair got most the answers write)
Apr 2, 2022 4:48 PM
Sep 2007
That guy at the start... Peronally I wouldn't try to flirt with Mafuyu unless I was sure she's not a child (well, she is adult, but I doubt that random customer would know that). Or with anyone, as the prospect of rejection is too scary to handle.

Mafuyu as elementary school teacher looked cute. Too bad that Kaho is too distracted by the games, so Mafuyu had to discipline her. Apparently it was effective.

Akizuki admits that Kaho is cute... I think I can guess where this is going.
korsarzApr 3, 2022 6:05 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blend S Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

169 by Rudyanto13 »»
Mar 12, 12:34 AM

Poll: » Blend S Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2017

189 by kermitpoke »»
Dec 19, 2023 11:34 AM

Poll: » Blend S Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

70 by WELLERM »»
Nov 30, 2023 6:46 PM

Poll: » Blend S Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

79 by WELLERM »»
Nov 30, 2023 6:46 PM

Poll: » Blend S Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2017

158 by WELLERM »»
Nov 30, 2023 6:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.