Forums
New
Nov 21, 2017 7:25 AM
Jul 2018
IGNORE IGNORE, nothing to see here.
removed-userMay 21, 2018 12:22 PM
Nov 21, 2017 7:32 AM

Jul 2016
I'm aroused by you and people who don't like ecchi.
Nov 21, 2017 7:36 AM

May 2015
My life's dream is to buy out Studio Wit, and make the next season of Attack on Titan two cours of tentacle hentai that I will then make come to life with Bohemian Rhapsody. Anime, Japan, and humanity's reputation would be ruined forevermore, and it'd be the greatest sexual arousal I'll ever experience.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Nov 21, 2017 7:38 AM

Jun 2015
Negatvity is more memorable to society. It's not really exclusive to anime.

PS, didn't watch the vid.
Nov 21, 2017 7:49 AM

Oct 2014
the more negativity we face
THE STRONGER WE WILL GET!
Nov 21, 2017 7:57 AM

Aug 2012
RainyRai said:
My life's dream is to buy out Studio Wit, and make the next season of Attack on Titan two cours of tentacle hentai that I will then make come to life with Bohemian Rhapsody. Anime, Japan, and humanity's reputation would be ruined forevermore, and it'd be the greatest sexual arousal I'll ever experience.

Somebody make this man's dream come true.
Nov 21, 2017 8:31 AM

Sep 2016
Lol that's quite subjective to anime. It's not an anime fan problem. Negativity and lame shows exist everywhere. So what if he decided to do that same spoof. It's fun. People watch anime for fun as well.
Nov 21, 2017 8:37 AM

Oct 2010
This is almost on par with Inferno Cop.
Nov 21, 2017 8:44 AM
Jul 2018
SupremeEdgelord said:
Is it possible to delete a thread...?

Don't do it, man. This is just the way AD is. You'll get used to it, eventually.
Nov 21, 2017 8:54 AM

Mar 2016
Who cares about reputation lol.
I didn't have a boner because of reputation yet so it is not important.
Nov 21, 2017 9:00 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
You're the Tai to my Izzy.

They couldn't have made this anymore weeb if they tried.
Nov 21, 2017 9:01 AM

Feb 2016
I wouldn't be surprised if OP fapped to that video.
Nov 21, 2017 9:23 AM

Oct 2014
RainyRai said:

Can you use Bohemian Rhapsody to make the most aggressive tsunderes come to life so they eradicate us from this world and make their Tsuntopia come to be?
Toa_of_GallifreyNov 21, 2017 9:31 AM
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
Nov 21, 2017 9:24 AM

Nov 2014
No surprise, people just check out whatever people are talking about. Sure it mught be better if it's talk about how good it is, but negative talk is better than none at all.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Nov 21, 2017 9:31 AM

Mar 2016
SupremeEdgelord said:
Is it possible to delete a thread...?

The more mistakes you make the more mature you are.

Sorry, I mean the more you don't give a shit
Nov 21, 2017 10:44 AM

Feb 2010
RainyRai said:

If you have to actually buy a whole studio just to realize that the studio itself doesn't have any right to the material because they are just work-for-hire that would be a very expensive learning experience, but still worth it. Go for it.
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 21, 2017 12:37 PM

May 2015
Pullman said:
RainyRai said:

If you have to actually buy a whole studio just to realize that the studio itself doesn't have any right to the material because they are just work-for-hire that would be a very expensive learning experience, but still worth it. Go for it.

I don't need the rights to the studio to force it's animators to animate shit for me. I just need scary guns for that. Or money. Or both.
Toa_of_Gallifrey said:
RainyRai said:

Can you use Bohemian Rhapsody to make the most aggressive tsunderes come to life so they eradicate us from this world and make their Tsuntopia come to be?

If I could I honestly would.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Nov 21, 2017 12:43 PM

Oct 2014
RainyRai said:
Pullman said:

I don't need the rights to the studio to force it's animators to animate shit for me. I just need scary guns for that. Or money. Or both.
Toa_of_Gallifrey said:

If I could I honestly would.

Damn it, I thought Bohemian Rhapsody could do it. How about whatever the fuck happened in Re:Creators?

"WHERE THE FUCK IS TAIGA? This shit's not Toradora if Taiga's not in it."
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
Nov 21, 2017 1:13 PM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
Actually I liked it, even if it was cringy, I liked it.

Nov 21, 2017 1:25 PM

Mar 2014
Are you sexually aroused by the idea of making supremely edgy threads?
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Nov 21, 2017 2:45 PM

Mar 2014
SupremeEdgelord said:
Absolutely, i was hyperventilating and sweating while having a raging steel boner in my pants while i was typing it.

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Nov 21, 2017 3:43 PM

Feb 2015
I think you're arouse by now how many shitpost you have in this thread and possibly the reaction you're seeing. Ohh well, different users have their own fetish and it's not like I can deduce that all in one go.
Nov 21, 2017 3:50 PM

Apr 2015
Most anime fans are degenerates? wow detective what a catch.

No but for real this is why I don't tell people I watch anime this is a disgrace.
Nov 21, 2017 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
Considering I’ve got a horrible reputation among some people, whatever man
Wouldn’t say I’m aroused by it tho w t f
Nov 21, 2017 8:32 PM

Dec 2014
We feed off of negativity.
IT GIVES US STRENGTH!/
It's not a question of arousal at all, it's all about necessity. We are Disney's unwanted children. They think by ostracizing us that we'll eventually fade away, but they are mistaken. OP, some may find it sexually arousing to be hated by the rest of the world, but at the end of the day that is secondary.
Nov 22, 2017 1:30 AM

Apr 2017
Why would I give a shit about something like this ?

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Nov 22, 2017 1:41 PM

Jan 2014
What even is this, and why does this exist? Lol

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 22, 2017 8:03 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Hey op, why do you keep making threads like these? And besides, not all anime fans act cringy.
Nov 23, 2017 12:16 AM

Mar 2017
Who cares about this. Rocket Jump needs to just get to work on the next VGHS season.
What's your rush now? Everyone will have his day to die.
Nov 23, 2017 2:19 PM

Sep 2017
Nope. I dont believe they exist and if they do they dont exist in my life.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Nov 23, 2017 2:38 PM

Jan 2009
you mean anime fans are masochists? i thought that is common sense by now /s
Nov 24, 2017 7:03 PM

May 2017
Highly doubt it. Unless they're some funky ass masochist who likes to be judged in a bad light.
Nov 24, 2017 8:49 PM

Nov 2017

There are funny concepts here. The body pillow kidnapping, the dub vs sub gang war, these are all funny concepts but they're all executed so poorly. The one joke I laughed at was how the dubbers were out of sync and talked politely despite looking all tough. That was clever but the rest... I barely even smiled at stuff that should've been funny.

I think the problem is they go too fast and don't let the absurdity of the situation play out. This isn't helped by the unfunny references that are just supposed to be funny because "lol references" that are mixed in there with the actual somewhat thought out jokes (they just Naruto run everywhere, ok. Make a joke out of it). I wish they just stuck to one concept alone and kept running with it instead of forcing all these references one after the other. The idea of a gang war over anime, let alone sub vs dubs could have been taken so much further but they just leave it at "one gang talks with dubs and the other gang talks in subs" and that's it.

I can tell that Anthony Burch wrote this. Borderlands also has this problem of spitballing too many memes instead of sticking to a joke. Besides that, the whole "In the end we're all weeaboos even if we disagree" message is cringey but at least didn't last too long. I hate when fandoms of mediums get preachy like with the whole "we are all gamers" I see youtubers say sometimes. Acting was ok to pretty good, especially ProZD.
(Translator's Note: "nico nico nii" means "SHINY DAYS in My Pocket")

nico nico nii.

Nov 24, 2017 11:10 PM

Dec 2014
Figendog said:
Highly doubt it. Unless they're some funky ass masochist who likes to be judged in a bad light.

Damn dude way to kink shame people.
/rude
Nov 25, 2017 12:07 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
SupremeEdgelord said:
StrangerMist said:
Hey op, why do you keep making threads like these? And besides, not all anime fans act cringy.

Because i hate the annoying ironic part of the anime fandom that calls themselves "weebs" with all my heart and soul, they are the anime equivalent of the people who call themselves "gamers" and make cringey Skyrim memes with rage comics in 2017 and then post it on 9gag along with some crying laughing emojis.

WHY DOES NOBODY UNDERSTAND MY PAIN?

holy shit those memes are cringey asf
nobody uses those memes anymore
Nov 28, 2017 12:20 AM

Sep 2015
That is an interesting hypothesis from you OP, to say the least. We should apply this parameter whenever we are analyzing every phenomenon pertaining anime fans in the future.

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Nov 29, 2017 7:01 AM

Sep 2017
I wont have an awful reputation if they dont know I watch anime in the first place.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - Apr 23

33 by deg »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 8 hours ago

29 by TheMechaManiac »»
5 minutes ago

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

66 by shiro-seishun »»
8 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

223 by iftsistrnn »»
19 minutes ago

» Do you consider the opening(s) and ending(s) when rating an anime? ( 1 2 )

Hacker075 - Mar 15

62 by _ATG_ »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.