Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2017 6:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A show about male idols and talent production...

They didn't waste time introducing them although I have to admit, the character designs looks stale and too similar with some of them. One thing I noticed is that they really tried to make this look flashy. I got mixed feelings about that though.

Oct 4, 2017 6:56 AM

Nov 2007
OMG! The TsukiAni. two unit's leaders! They look more matured now... (I can understand, though, because I heard the anime happens at present time instead of like TsukiAni. where the two units when they first debut). They announced about Tsukino Live and the 4 units featured in this anime is 2nd day. (girls' units are in 1st day w. the two units featured in TsukiAni.) Needs to prepare 4 new songs?

SolidS featured first including OP. Eguchi-san's character, who seems to be the leader, is so cool, even the way to announce the announcement is cool (or should I use "calm" instead?), too.

ED = one of their four new songs. "Ouka Ranman (桜花爛漫)"

Next ep's ED and ep. title is FRIENDS? If following TsukiAni.'s format.

Didn't plan to post any post here but got excited to see Toriumi-san's character in the beginning.
tsubasaloverOct 4, 2017 7:49 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 4, 2017 8:39 AM

May 2015
I've been so excited for this you have no idea. I'm such a huge fan of SOARA and their music and I'm so happy I can finally see them animated ^.^

I'm expecting this to go the same way Tsukiuta did which is fine, it was pretty average but I enjoyed it because I liked the characters so much and it's the same with this. SOARA are my favourite and I also really enjoy Growth so I'll be looking forward to episodes centred around them. I also think the animation is a lot better than Tsukiuta's was which is nice.

4 new songs per unit... 4 new SOARA songs... I'm so excited to hear them...

♡ artist
サコ
Oct 4, 2017 9:48 AM

Apr 2013
A solid first episode I guess. But wow, that opening was catchy. That song is really, really good!
Oct 4, 2017 9:54 AM
May 2015
I was not expecting the rapping in the OP but I like it. All the songs I've heard so far are really nice. Wow, Shiki is actually the same age as me, usual idols in anime are younger. I like them all so far, looking forward to seeing the other groups.
Oct 4, 2017 9:57 AM

Dec 2015
That animation quality... Why...

Was a surprise to see HajiShun but not complaining! We start off with SolidS, nice. Love the ED. Can't wait for my favourite Growth <3
Oct 4, 2017 10:14 AM
Dec 2015
Love it!! Waiting patiently for Soara's turn, Sora~~~

Also to all the people asking why Hajime and Shun looks in this episode, the anime takes place the present time while TsukiAni was during the debut days of Gravi and Procella. It's been what, 5 years since they debuted on 2012. They aged the same rate with the real world, that's how 2.5D idols are. That why you see them much mature in this episode. You'll be surprised how the youngest lineup looks now, especially Ikkun and Koikku :)
Oct 4, 2017 10:47 AM

Oct 2008
I like the songs; not much to say other than that. It was just an episode to make everyone look as cool as possible.
Oct 4, 2017 11:36 AM

Jun 2016
Is Fall the season of large group of bishounen anime characters? Jeez. Before it's the anime that's like Touken Ranbu with harem and now it's this one. Haha. Yet again, it has so many characters and it'll take time for me or not at all to get to know each one of them. Good luck to me.

That CGI at the start, though. Kinda bothered me, though the quality of their stage, maaan. It looks soooo CGI than the one in Love! Live! Sunshine!! This anime's CGI is sooooo CGI. Lmfao.

The animation quality especially the scenery was great, though. Especially that part where they're surrounded with cherry blossoms.

I hope this anime will focus on the 4 guys and not all of them. Trying to remember all their names will be difficult for me. Lol.

It was an okay first episode, I guess.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 4, 2017 12:48 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
....still waiting for Idolish7 and EnSta.... :-/

Um... didn't finish TsukiUta when it aired, got tired of the silliness each episode. Maybe this will be better? At least Toshi is playing one of the main characters. Hanae's voice doesn't fit Rikka's character, which threw me off a little bit.
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Oct 4, 2017 1:05 PM
Dec 2015
TheDoggoneGirl said:
Is Fall the season of large group of bishounen anime characters? Jeez. Before it's the anime that's like Touken Ranbu with harem and now it's this one. Haha. Yet again, it has so many characters and it'll take time for me or not at all to get to know each one of them. Good luck to me.

That CGI at the start, though. Kinda bothered me, though the quality of their stage, maaan. It looks soooo CGI than the one in Love! Live! Sunshine!! This anime's CGI is sooooo CGI. Lmfao.

The animation quality especially the scenery was great, though. Especially that part where they're surrounded with cherry blossoms.

I hope this anime will focus on the 4 guys and not all of them. Trying to remember all their names will be difficult for me. Lol.

It was an okay first episode, I guess.

will have 4 groups focus, next ep is Soara's turn, the group of the energetic guy.
Oct 4, 2017 1:30 PM

Dec 2015
I enjoyed this episode. As a fan of Solids, I was happy they got to start it off. Looking forward to next week.
Oct 4, 2017 3:04 PM

Jul 2013
too much CGI and the animation looks weird... especially the faces when they're not talking.

it's ok I guess. It was a weird transition cuz i was just listening to the BTS cyphers so I had to switch from aggressive roasting rap to generic Jpop...

It's not completely terrible, so I'll wait for 3 episodes before deciding if I want to continue it or not.
Oct 4, 2017 3:35 PM
Jan 2016
I actually like a lot the first episode, I think it was pretty "solid" lol

HOWEVER, the voices bothered me, idk if the seiyuus have issues or sth, but I didn't like Shiki's voice

The songs were super good tho, I enjoyed it

Oct 4, 2017 5:05 PM

Dec 2008
Did I hear "drop your pants" in the OP lyrics? I hope so!
Oct 4, 2017 6:08 PM

Jul 2014
Can't wait to see Growth, they're definitely my favorite.
Oct 4, 2017 7:13 PM

Jul 2009
I was super looking forward to this and I wasn't disappointed. To top it off HAJIME AND SHUN ARE IN IT??? *Swoons*

(they look different tho. Shun not so much but definitely Hajime.)

I already predict Solids will be one of my favourites (and Soara likely to be last)

I totally did not expect Solids to do that rap opening tho. It wasn't bad but I think it lasted too long (and it's weird asf seeing Rikka rap)
Oct 4, 2017 8:40 PM
Jul 2018
kyoudai said:

Um... didn't finish TsukiUta when it aired, got tired of the silliness each episode. Maybe this will be better? At least Toshi is playing one of the main characters. Hanae's voice doesn't fit Rikka's character, which threw me off a little bit.

Same. Idolish is next season, but no clue when Enstars will air, I'm so impatient for it.

But agreed! I ended up getting bored of the first one, but will watch this too since I do love idols so much. Maybe the characters here will click with me more!
Oct 4, 2017 8:50 PM

Dec 2014
hmmm ..well this a thing now I guess
Oct 5, 2017 12:44 AM

Mar 2008
I love Umehara Yuichiro more than words can describe. Basically only watching this for him and ikemen lmao. But the music is so catchy.
Oct 5, 2017 12:50 AM
Jul 2016
The first Episode looks gorgeous the art style is some how new and the character introducing is so perfect and the songs style is new and exciting tends to be a refreshing style
Art style 4/5
Songs 5/5
Character introducing 5/5
Oct 5, 2017 2:58 AM

May 2017
I got excited to see Shun and Hajime all grown up, I didn’t think they’d make a comeback. I haven’t heard any of the groups’ songs prior to watching this, so I look forward to seeing how they will sound. Weird that I’m more excited about Procella and SixGravi to perform, because I missed them, haha
the universe has moved for us
there wasn’t even a little miss
Oct 5, 2017 1:25 PM

Oct 2011
Tsuki pro omg ahhhhhh 😍 😍.
Oct 5, 2017 10:08 PM

Dec 2008
Hmm... I enjoyed the Tsukiuta, because it was fun and I enjoyed the songs. So far for this one I liked the music and the plot is your basic idol anime, but I am not digging the different animation style. Idk, all the characters looked like exactly same face and sometimes their eyes looked wrong.
Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oct 5, 2017 10:37 PM
Aug 2016
Well, I'm gonna have a hard time if there's going to be so many characters, lol. I also feel like I'm going in blind (compared to others) as I know nothing about TsukiPro.

kyoudai said:
Hanae's voice doesn't fit Rikka's character, which threw me off a little bit.

I feel that some of the VA's sound weird for the characters they are voicing. Just have to get used to it I guess.
Oct 6, 2017 1:09 PM

Jun 2015
Horrible, there were so many charachters and all of them felt like a clone I couldnt keep up nor I wanted too, dropped
Oct 6, 2017 2:18 PM
Feb 2017
The animation is so different to the original art >_< but i don't wholly dislike it, it's similar to the game art and better then the character profiles for the anime omg I thought i'd die when I saw the anime character designs! maybe i'm used to the franchise the voice acting sounded fine to me? idk (also if you think 17 talents is a lot you should try and learn all 40+ talents in the Tsukino production) it's nice to learn more about the characters as I don't have easy access to the drama cds and I can't understand japanese (also too lazy to find trans) www I am enjoying it just because I love all my Alive and SQ children more than lots of things
Oct 6, 2017 3:19 PM

Nov 2008
Boooooriiiiiiiing. Watching this felt more like 24 years.
Oct 6, 2017 11:32 PM
Jul 2010
Finally first episode of ProAni...
I don't know why I was surprised with "Burny" single, even the seiyuu had told the clue... But for having current timeline is nice than Tsukiuta the Animation. My friend just confused with TsukiAni's timeline for first time before I told her. But I guess this one made her confuse too, because even she listening to SOARA's music, she need to catch up story in Drama CD

kyoudai said:

well even though I still like how Hanae's acting for this. Actually he said that actually it was quite hard for him to voice Rikka.
[/url]
Oct 7, 2017 1:07 AM

Mar 2016
So far, it's not that bad tbh. I'm not into all that idol stuff, but I can look past that for this show since it's slightly different than all idol shows I've watched. Nothing amazing, but it's alright.
Oct 7, 2017 7:05 AM

Oct 2008
It's creepy how natural they move on the OP visual performance CG!
3/5.

Oct 7, 2017 9:23 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
serene-grace49 said:
kyoudai said:

well even though I still like how Hanae's acting for this. Actually he said that actually it was quite hard for him to voice Rikka.

I can see how it would be, and yeah, he's doing a good job. I just don't think he's a great fit for that character. Or, said a better way, I don't think Rikka is the right fit for Hanae.
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
Oct 9, 2017 1:26 AM

Aug 2010
This first episode felt really lackluster to me. After seeing that the first episode of this premiered, I went back and binge-watched the rest of Tsukiuta that I had forgotten to finish in the past & then watched the first ep of this. I just feel like Tsukipro's characters aren't as interesting... Also, the CGI and animation were worse than Tsukiuta's. They just look WAY too stiff in the opening.
Maybe I'm just not a SolidS person and the rest of the groups will leave a better impression on me. Crossing my fingers!
Oct 9, 2017 6:49 AM

May 2016
im so glad ive been waiting for this.. i liked the episode but i really love growth so i cant wait for them.
Oct 9, 2017 7:37 AM

Nov 2016
This is just as bad as that Sengoku Night Blood. Once again I shall finish this for completion sake. 1/5
Oct 9, 2017 7:16 PM

Jul 2012
I honestly feel like Suwabe would suit Rikka more lol but its not a big issue for me.

It was good, what I expected. I liked that we got to see the SolidS boys. I've always thought Shiki/Dai were the same type of character and Tsubasa/Rikka basedon their voices and how they sing in their songs but I was wrong. Dai seems like the kind giant who's quiet, Shiki seems like he has a lot of charisma but he's moody and overcautious. Rikka is the feminine one, a good listener and Tsubasa is the "young" immature one who has family issues and is usually made fun of within the group. Keep in mind, I've never read any drama cd translation and I've only been listening to the songs religiously.

Tosshi sounds fucking cute as Sora. TakeP is bliss, when voicing Shuu. HajiShun cameo was amazing, thank you. KimuryoShun was so extra, which I loved.

OP was good, ED even better.
Mar 20, 2022 6:35 AM

Feb 2020
Well, that was kinda average start. I already know I'm not going to enjoy this as much as Tsukiuta, but oh well.

More topics from this board

» Bis Jr research

czeko - Oct 17, 2023

0 by czeko »»
Oct 17, 2023 7:36 AM

Poll: » Tsukipro The Animation Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2017

10 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 20, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » Tsukipro The Animation Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2017

5 by Serafos »»
Mar 22, 2022 1:26 PM

Poll: » Tsukipro The Animation Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2017

5 by Serafos »»
Mar 22, 2022 1:20 PM

Poll: » Tsukipro The Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2017

3 by Serafos »»
Mar 22, 2022 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.