Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2017 4:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So the beach episodes/arc continued.

Despite the recent drama in the series, it looks like Jun and the band performed in front of a crowd. I think they even improved. That interruption on stage though...can't say I'm surprised at all.

This turned out to be the longest ongoing story so far in this series.
Sep 4, 2017 5:32 AM

Apr 2010
So the small goddess made her appearance once again.
Wether she can be called a goddess is questionable tho, the things that's cleared tho is that she is a little spoiled and that she has some trouble with her lifestyle.

She did come out and it seems she has gotten a little more freedom.
Sep 4, 2017 7:43 AM

Aug 2013
The girls finally performed their concert. A bit of drama with Kiriyume and its sad that she doesn't have the freedom other people have because of the tradition.

Kiriyume drew some nice arts.

Sep 4, 2017 7:59 AM

Jun 2015
It's sad Kiriyume is forced to stay on the island because of a stupid tradition. Her drawings are very pretty. The collaboration drew her out of the shrine. She got to have a bit of freedom. Her mother helped out.
Sep 4, 2017 1:23 PM

Feb 2007
That final version of the drawing was nice. Smiling, yes, but there's more to it than that. The concert version was updated to reach her hand out to someone, which was already a very nice sign of the changes in Kiriyume. But then the final version had her arms open wide in welcome, transforming it to something much more optimistic.
Sep 4, 2017 1:32 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Sakura stay bangin bruh.. holy fuck is she fine
Sep 4, 2017 2:53 PM

Dec 2016
Really harsh tradition they have to follow there, feel sorry all shrine maidens.

A couple of good new songs in this episode.

Nice to see they made Kiriyume happy at the end.

Not even being a goddess could stop her from being showered.
Sep 4, 2017 5:06 PM

Dec 2014
This episode starring loli #4
Sep 4, 2017 6:40 PM

Apr 2017
At the beginning, i was like "that's it?"
Kiryu's role just like that short? Turn out wasn't.

The second half of the episode is the better one. Quite been some time i've watched such beautiful songs, both in the concerts. And Kiryu's drawing just like "what the... "

I definitely can't draw that myself.

Best ep cause of the songs. And Kiryu turns out to be the cutest, albeit bad mouthed loli.

XD at the end. 5/5
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Sep 4, 2017 11:22 PM

Oct 2014
HanaKana loli
Drama
and Sora main vocal

definitely 10/10 episode

Gersen said:
I'm pretty sure that tradition's breaking several laws, so the whole thing is quite bizarre.

erm... you definitely don't know the world, boy.
this "law" you're talking about is based on western value. There are parts in this world where that law can't be applied. At least not directly.

Sep 4, 2017 11:49 PM

Apr 2011
Nice to know more about Kiriyume.

But what made me enjoy this episode the most is the song when the little angels playing with the drums. It was beautiful and seeing them perform when sora is at the front is so damn adorable.

Hoping to get that full song. Its just so relaxing to listen.

btwm does anyone know the title of the special song?
MagitoSep 4, 2017 11:53 PM
Sep 5, 2017 12:14 AM

Oct 2014
Magito said:

But what made me enjoy this episode the most is the song when the little angels playing with the drums. It was beautiful and seeing them perform when sora is at the front is so damn adorable.

which one? the final song? or Taisetsu ga Kikoeru (Ep 6 ED, the one rearranged to tradition Japanese taiko) ?

Edit: the final one is titled INNOCENT BLUE.
Revvie-chanSep 5, 2017 12:25 AM
Sep 5, 2017 12:45 AM

Apr 2011
Revvie-chan said:
Magito said:

which one? the final song? or Taisetsu ga Kikoeru (Ep 6 ED, the one rearranged to tradition Japanese taiko) ?

Its the 2nd song with japanese drums, where Kiriyume appeared after that.
Sep 5, 2017 2:33 AM

Oct 2014
Magito said:
Revvie-chan said:

Its the 2nd song with japanese drums, where Kiriyume appeared after that.

Answered. Taisetsu ga Kikoeru. No release on all 3 versions yet. :(
- Nozomi main vocal (Ep 6,)
- Sora main vocal (Ep 9, the one you're asking,)
- Jun main vocal (no idea when, but since the other members get theirs, we can assume that Jun will get one, too. Probably episode 12 lol.)

But really, I can't imagine how Jun ver. will try to defeat Sora ver.
The Japanese traditional instruments' touch + how brilliant Sora plays her expression through her eyes subtle motion is just... too beautiful. :')
Sep 5, 2017 7:02 AM

Dec 2014
Liked the songs more than the episode itself but HanaKana loli is always welcome. XD
Sep 5, 2017 7:21 AM

Jan 2016
I really like the song where they collaborate with the island people (don't know how to say it~) :)

And the whole episode is about 'connecting this' and 'connecting that' really make your imagination run wild ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sep 5, 2017 3:51 PM

Oct 2012
Damn, I know voice of Kiryume mother, but can't remember her name. I thought for the first time that she's Itou Shizuka, but now I'm not sure. Help me with this one, please.
Sep 6, 2017 1:09 AM

May 2017
God I hate the MC, he's such a wuss, needed Sakura and the annoying loli trio for him to do anything, what a detestable sissy trap MC
Sep 6, 2017 2:24 AM
Jun 2008
Freiszcze said:
Damn, I know voice of Kiryume mother, but can't remember her name. I thought for the first time that she's Itou Shizuka, but now I'm not sure. Help me with this one, please.

I think it's Yoko Hikasa.
Sep 6, 2017 2:23 PM

Oct 2012
Bayonette said:
Freiszcze said:

I think it's Yoko Hikasa.

Yes, thiat's her, I found out that later. Thanks!
Sep 7, 2017 12:07 AM

May 2016
Ok... th sora's voice is just perfect in this song
『  』
Sep 8, 2017 2:02 AM

Oct 2008
Now that was quite unique! - performance while drawing the art of their diety!
4/5.

Sep 8, 2017 3:36 PM

May 2015
Nice performance, and that was a pretty nice episode overall.

Sep 9, 2017 7:46 AM
Jan 2013
I gotta say its kinda creepy. I mean these retarded zealots shut young girl for the rest of her days. Although this episode was pretty ligh hearted, the whole problem is really creepy.
Sep 13, 2017 5:46 AM
Mar 2012
luinthoron said:
That final version of the drawing was nice. Smiling, yes, but there's more to it than that. The concert version was updated to reach her hand out to someone, which was already a very nice sign of the changes in Kiriyume. But then the final version had her arms open wide in welcome, transforming it to something much more optimistic.

Was sad the rain washed away the mural where she seems lonely or longing for someone (Hibiki), then Kiriyume proceeds to cut tied with him. Those three drawings were nice how it reflects Kiriyume's changing mindset.

"You sheeple!" Angry HanaKana loli was lol. Need more roles like this.
So Yuzuha's just a servant. Silly superstitious traditions, at least the mom's fighting it.
Pleasnt songs here. Sora main + drums with the drawings quite beautiful.
gophercgSep 13, 2017 5:51 AM
Sep 15, 2017 4:05 AM

Dec 2009
That intro during the concert scene was painful... it was a cute flustered speech she was starting, and they just cut her off with starting the music! D:
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Sep 24, 2017 2:05 PM

Oct 2015
Gersen said:
I'm pretty sure that tradition's breaking several laws, so the whole thing is quite bizarre. Kiriyume's mom didn't have to make any elaborate plans: just raise her as a normal child and if any neighbor tried to interfere, let the Japanese police fuck them in the ass. At the end of the day, as the mother she's the one responsible for confining a child.

my thoughts as well, they basically imprisoned a little girl in a room on top of a mountain and forbids her to leave or have any contact from the outside world, that sounds highly illegal to me, doesn't Japan have illegal detention laws? they should've called the cops on those crazy cultist islanders and have the japanese version SWAT raid that creepy island and arrest everyone involved in that cult.

i'm a religious person myself but their traditions are breaking human rights, their cult/religion should not be above the law.

those crazy island cultist didn't deserve to hear the lolis play.

what's also weird about this is when the main characters heard the story, they didn't react to it at all, like they've heard it a thousand times before, as if imprisoning little girls in a room on top of a mountain was a normal occurrence in Japan.

anyway, what i'd like to know now is, does Japan IRL have traditions like this that is still practiced today? and if yes, why is the police not doing anything about these illegal detentions being committed?

edit:
i tried googling this myself but the problem is the Japanese Govt. and their Media have a very... let's just say close relationship, unlike in most other countries, so even if it still does happen in far flung places in that country, it might not reach news outside of Japan.
gh0strec0n141Sep 24, 2017 2:19 PM
Sep 23, 2018 3:44 PM

Dec 2012
A surprisingly deep episode. While the tradition that's ensnaring Kiriyume hasn't ended, it was at least a first step towards changing the sentiments towards that practice. Until then, she can stay in touch with Kyou and continue to maintain that connection to the outside world.
Nov 4, 2020 10:01 AM

Aug 2018
Their concerts are always so good. Nice episode.

Dec 13, 2020 6:33 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmm pretty interesting plot I guess, it wasn't bad but still a bit weird xD
Nov 29, 2023 6:18 PM

Nov 2023
Sakura, wow she's gyat

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2017

61 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:19 PM

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2017

21 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2017

43 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2017

33 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:17 PM

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2017

28 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.