Aug 2015
boybandz said:
Also there are no ''Animes that are impossible to hate''

yeah would be hella boring if people didn't have different opinions
Aug 29, 2017 3:38 PM

Aug 2017
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
KawaiiOtakuNeko said:
I think mirai Nikki is a anime you cant hate. it has very good writing and very good female protagonist who is every otakus dream girl. I can't see anyone give this anime under 8 if you are not just a anime hater. the opening is also sugoi =D

>mirai nikki
>good writing

LOL thanks for making me laugh dude

Having Monster and Tatami Galaxy on favorites not very good taste imo xP
Aug 29, 2017 3:42 PM
Apr 2016
Well, here are lots of different people and most have something that they just cant stand. Though im not quick to hate, some people might be annoyed by something in even the best of shows and just jump to despise it altogether. I have seen people hate even on Fate/Zero and The Wind Rises, wich are so ridiculously good and obviously so, and dont do anything offensive, silly or weird like some classics like Akira do.
Aug 29, 2017 3:49 PM

Jan 2017
KawaiiOtakuNeko said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

>mirai nikki
>good writing

LOL get a load of this guy
btw why Why did you watch Owarimonogatari 2nd Season (the finale of the series) without watching the previous shows? are you trolling or what?
Aug 29, 2017 3:50 PM

May 2017
hey you wanna hear a joke?

Aug 29, 2017 3:51 PM

Aug 2017
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
KawaiiOtakuNeko said:

btw why Why did you watch Owarimonogatari 2nd Season (the finale of the series) without watching the previous shows? are you trolling or what?

lol so now u say you want me to give you my load?
because it was bad and doesn't deserve number 1 spot. clear as that
Aug 29, 2017 3:53 PM

Jan 2017
Hey_Taka-tin_Hey said:
Williemeister said:

Fair enough on Gurren Lagann. But for the same reason as you mentioned, i dont take opinions about the show from people who havent finnished the Steins;gate very seriously.

So you don't think Steins;Gate has serious pacing problems?

I love Ergo Proxy, but I have no problem admitting it has terrible pacing. Just because you like something, doesn't mean you should deny its flaws.

the pacing isn't terrible imo, it's flawed but not as bad as people say and it didn't affect the show in any negative way.
Aug 29, 2017 3:56 PM

Jan 2017
KawaiiOtakuNeko said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

lol so now u say you want me to give you my load?
because it was bad and doesn't deserve number 1 spot. clear as that

watching the final of a series without watching the previous parts and giving it a 1 is fucking stupid. you won't understand anything in it if you don't watch the previous seasons and that means you can't judge it.
Aug 29, 2017 3:59 PM

Sep 2016
JoJo's bizarre adventure, is just to manly
Aug 29, 2017 4:00 PM

Dec 2016
Some Ghibli movies may be kind of weak, but if not even them are invulnerable to some haterism then I think no anime is or will.

I would also add Pokemon, at least the first season. Simple, unpretentious, lovely and light entertaining, hardly taking any risks of disappointing anyone since nobody watched (or will watch) it with high expectations whatsoever.
Aug 29, 2017 4:07 PM

Jan 2017
Williemeister said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

the pacing isn't terrible imo, it's flawed but not as bad as people say and it didn't affect the show in any negative way.
^^^This. Atleast some positive comments on the show

i'm talking about ergo proxy and steins gate btw. the pacing isn't terrible in these shows. the first 12 episodes in steins gate are kinda slow because the show takes it's times to develop the characters before shit hits the fan, that doesn't mean the pacing is terrible.

the story progression in ergo proxy is slow because the show explores a LOT of themes while developing the story and the characters. the pacing could have been better but it's not terrible either.
Aug 29, 2017 4:13 PM

Jul 2017
I would say something like Pokemon even though there is a lot of hate on it in general, I think most people at least have some sort of nostalgic feeling towards it as a part of their childhood
Aug 29, 2017 4:23 PM

May 2015
I guess something like Mars of Destruction is impossible to hate since you literally can't take it seriously in the first place. It's definitely a terrible anime but it's one of those "so bad that it's good" shows. It's funnier than most comedy anime.
Aug 29, 2017 4:27 PM

Jan 2017
Takamura-sama said:

Naru said:
There's completely no such thing. Every series out there is bound to have people who won't like it, in fact every anime mentioned on this thread has people I've seen who didn't like one of them. Maybe some appear to have no haters cause they aren't popular, but of course some there are people out there who would find it unappealing. Some people didn't like Bebop cause of the jazz music and the episodic story, some hated death note cause they hated Light, and some might even hate FMAB cause the story was to complex for them, where they might enjoy a simple story more.

I DISLIKE FMAB because the story was too predictable and cliche written.

and I think it's impossible to hate Rainbow.. You can't hate something that is a masterpiece

>fairy tail in favorites
>complains about some cliche elements in one of the best written shounen shows
Aug 29, 2017 4:28 PM
Apr 2015
Something like HxH or Death Note. Personally they are not my favorite but i liked plot and character development and i see why others could like this anime.
Aug 29, 2017 4:31 PM

Jan 2017
Hey_Taka-tin_Hey said:
Williemeister said:
Gurren Lagann, Steins;Gate and Hibike! Euphonium. Cant see how anyone would rate one of these under 5

Gurren Lagann is way too over the top for a lot of people. I dropped it.

And Steins;Gate starts out incredibly slow. Haven't been able to finish it yet...

i highly recommend sticking with it. the second half of the show is completely different, masterfully directed, fast paced and emotional.
Aug 29, 2017 4:31 PM
Jan 2017
KawaiiOtakuNeko said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

>mirai nikki
>good writing

Yup, definitely a troll......................
Aug 29, 2017 4:33 PM

Aug 2017
MaidenHeaven said:
KawaiiOtakuNeko said:

I AM NO TROLL!! you have like 4 animes completed, you are noob xD
Aug 29, 2017 4:46 PM

Jun 2014
Akazukin Chacha.

There is no person on Earth who could dislike that Anime.

Aug 29, 2017 4:54 PM

Jul 2017
KawaiiOtakuNeko said:
MaidenHeaven said:

I AM NO TROLL!! you have like 4 animes completed, you are noo
b xD
but liking Mirrai Nikki is also bad taste too. Riiiight????

GFL NA: 151141 | FGO NA: 622,135,030
FGO JP: 028,976,814 | Magia Record JP: rzMsBapp

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Aug 29, 2017 4:59 PM

Jun 2016
future boy conan, i have yet to meet someone who disliked it.
Aug 29, 2017 5:06 PM

Sep 2011
KawaiiOtakuNeko said:
I think mirai Nikki is a anime you cant hate. it has very good writing and very good female protagonist who is every otakus dream girl. I can't see anyone give this anime under 8 if you are not just a anime hater. the opening is also sugoi =D

But I hate Yuno. Yeah I like the anime but goddamn Yuno.

Also.

Waifu material =/= Man's dream
TennoujiAug 29, 2017 5:17 PM

Aug 29, 2017 5:41 PM
May 2017
Katsuhiro Otomo's 'Akira'. Almost all Hayao Miyazaki animes. 'Kimi no Na Wa'. Almost all Makoto Shinkai animes. There are many.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Aug 29, 2017 5:47 PM

Sep 2014
I guess Dragon ball Z? It's still pretty popular and it's references still live on to this day. It's hard to find a person who genuinely just hates on it continuously.
Aug 29, 2017 6:10 PM

Jan 2011
Everything can be and will be, eventually, hated by someone for any reason or none at all. I don't think there is an anime, or even anything, that is purely loved or liked by everyone.
Aug 29, 2017 6:22 PM

Feb 2017
There are none.

Though, I don't see how it's possible to hate something like Kaliedo Star. It's just so innocent. Find boring? Sure. But hate? Nah.
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Aug 29, 2017 7:26 PM
Jan 2017
KawaiiOtakuNeko said:
MaidenHeaven said:

I AM NO TROLL!! you have like 4 animes completed, you are noob xD

I've completed over 100, I just don't bother to write them down.
Aug 29, 2017 7:30 PM
Jan 2017
Tennouji said:
KawaiiOtakuNeko said:

But I hate Yuno. Yeah I like the anime but goddamn Yuno.

Also.

Waifu material =/= Man's dream

Same, Yuno and Yuki were both terribly written characters. They ruined the whole anime.
Aug 29, 2017 7:45 PM
Apr 2017
OyAlinDesu said:
Every anime has fans and haters . While for some of them , the fans are a minority , for others haters are so few that they can be seen as irrelevant . This is where my question appears : do you think that there is an anime that is impossible to hate ?
Second example : Inuyasha . Aside from being very good (at least in my opinion , if you don't like it i won't judge you ) , it also has a very strong nostalgia factor to it , since a lot of people remember it from their childhoods .
Remember , opinions must be respected , so if you feel like answering SAO for example , that doesn't give anybody the right to tell you anything . Be honest .
i highly disliked inyuyasha and i dropped it after watching the first two seasons on Netflix and it was very hard for me to watch. I tried my best but I didn't like anything in it. P.S the only other show I dropped was Toriko
Aug 29, 2017 7:59 PM

Sep 2015
Illyricus said:
You can't hate things that doesn't exists.

But I already see people hating on SAO III.
Aug 29, 2017 8:41 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I can't say there's really anything I've watched that I haven't seen active haters on or it's too unpopular to rage the machine.

Takamura-sama said:

Naru said:
There's completely no such thing. Every series out there is bound to have people who won't like it, in fact every anime mentioned on this thread has people I've seen who didn't like one of them. Maybe some appear to have no haters cause they aren't popular, but of course some there are people out there who would find it unappealing. Some people didn't like Bebop cause of the jazz music and the episodic story, some hated death note cause they hated Light, and some might even hate FMAB cause the story was to complex for them, where they might enjoy a simple story more.

I DISLIKE FMAB because the story was too predictable and cliche written.

and I think it's impossible to hate Rainbow.. You can't hate something that is a masterpiece

FMAB is about the journey and the characters. Not the ending, which most people could predict. The ending being satisfying was a bad thing?
Aug 29, 2017 9:01 PM

Apr 2016
I mean even for death note there are some people who mistaken it as edgy.
I think honestly the most hater-less shows/manga are the ones which are good(not necessarily masterpieces) but aren't very popular. (in the west) Like planetes, vinland saga and blade of the immortal. Because haters/people who aren't interested don't bother to talk about them.
Aug 29, 2017 9:02 PM

Sep 2009
All anime has haters.

Zeruk said:
Mushishi?

Character limit character limit

I hate Mushishi lel. It's shallow and boring as fuck, and arrogantly pretends to not be so. Also, MC is an ugleh square-face pignose.

AntaWentFullBaka said:
You'd have to be an absolute contrarian asshole to hate on Cowboy Bebop. That's like the ultimate safe pick next to Akira.

I hate Cowboy Bebop for having shit-tons of (bad) filler.

EcchiKingMamster said:
anime that are full of attractive females and fanservice

Lolnah

CatSoul said:
Amazingly adorable stuff like Bananya and Tonari no Totoro.

Yeah, you'd have to be a Satanist or something to hate Tonari no Totoro.

Valaskjalf said:
Williemeister said:
Gurren Lagann, Steins;Gate and Hibike! Euphonium. Cant see how anyone would rate one of these under 5

Stein's Gate first half is terrible 2/10

Seconded. Also, the "science" and plot contrivances are terrible.

Omelettecat said:
Dunno about death note, my housemate hates it. But she also mainly watches shoujo romance and hates anything with sadness/death. So uh, not her thing.

I'd say Pokemon is one that's hard for anyone to hate.

I would agree, but PETA says otherwise. (http://features.peta.org/pokemon-black-and-white-parody/)

SlushMachine said:
Asterisk War, SAO and Fairy Tail

waits patiently...

They're shit. That's what you wanted to hear, right?

Intelos said:
My vote is on Tsuki ga Kirei/ as the moon, so beautiful

I hate it for not being as good as https://myanimelist.net/manga/94366/Konya_wa_Tsuki_ga_Kirei_desu_ga_Toriaezu_Shine?q=tsuki%20ga

boybandz said:
Steins Gate and Cowboy Bebop are fucking garbage anime, i can't believe they are so highly regarded. Even Erased which i consider to be a comedy is twice the show these shitty ass shows are.

Also there are no ''Animes that are impossible to hate''

Seconded

SlushMachine said:
but now seriously: I think Psycho-Pass is pretty hard to hate

I hate it for having a crappy season 2.

Jans6ever said:
Well, here are lots of different people and most have something that they just cant stand. Though im not quick to hate, some people might be annoyed by something in even the best of shows and just jump to despise it altogether. I have seen people hate even on Fate/Zero and The Wind Rises, wich are so ridiculously good and obviously so, and dont do anything offensive, silly or weird like some classics like Akira do.

Fate/Zero is shit

KuhakuyaL said:
JoJo's bizarre adventure, is just to manly

Honestly haven't seen actual haters for this.

Fang said:
I guess something like Mars of Destruction is impossible to hate since you literally can't take it seriously in the first place. It's definitely a terrible anime but it's one of those "so bad that it's good" shows. It's funnier than most comedy anime.

Yeah, it's hard to hate when it's such a convenient answer to "What's the worst anime?" or similar such questions.

MortalMelancholyAug 29, 2017 9:16 PM
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Aug 29, 2017 9:14 PM
Jun 2017
there will alway someone hating on a particular seri, no matter how amazing it is
i've seen my friends shitting on some shows that i consider awesome, and no, they aren't hipster
and they bring up some interesting points too
Aug 29, 2017 9:28 PM
Aug 2017
OyAlinDesu said:
Every anime has fans and haters . While for some of them , the fans are a minority , for others haters are so few that they can be seen as irrelevant . This is where my question appears : do you think that there is an anime that is impossible to hate ?
My personal example : Death Note . I think it's such a good anime that one could only hate on its popularity ( you know , hipsters ) .
Second example : Inuyasha . Aside from being very good (at least in my opinion , if you don't like it i won't judge you ) , it also has a very strong nostalgia factor to it , since a lot of people remember it from their childhoods .
Remember , opinions must be respected , so if you feel like answering SAO for example , that doesn't give anybody the right to tell you anything . Be honest .

A very good question .

Clannad After Story
Koe no Katachi
Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki

I think anyone who calls themselves human can't hate these anime . Sure there maybe people who may not like them as others do but they certainly can't hate them .
Aug 29, 2017 9:30 PM

Apr 2017
Tatami GOATlaxy..

Seriously who would hate this ..PERFECTION..

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Aug 29, 2017 9:33 PM

May 2014
I don't think I've come across anyone who hates Hunter x Hunter- whether it be the 1999 version or the 2011 version, it just does what it does so well. Even if it's not your favorite anime, I think if you've watched it from start to finish, there's at least some elements you like/respect about it.

I've come across people who dislike elements or complain about the Chimera Ant arc's narrator or pacing, but do so without actually hating the series. Constructive criticism more like.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2017 9:43 PM

Jan 2014
Perfect anime don't exis-

Seriously how can anybody hate One Piece ?
Aug 29, 2017 9:43 PM

Jun 2016
There is no a perfect anime, Because even if nobody hated an anime Some weird people will hate it because it's loved by everyone
Aug 29, 2017 9:57 PM
Jan 2015
Carnival Phantasm is the one true answer
My Queens

Aug 29, 2017 10:18 PM

Mar 2017

Death Note is so crushingly depressing it often stops being fun to watch. It also suffers from a lack of character depth and believable development. I don't hate the show, but I don't think it's impossible to hate, especially considering the protagonist, who draws plenty of ire.

I grew up on Inuyasha, and it's a good show, but it gets a lot of crap thrown at it for running on forever, and for the protagonist being vastly less cool and competent than everyone around her.

Honestly, the 'hate-proof' show can't really exist. Even the greatest shows in existence are going to win haters simply because of the hype built around them, and tiny flaws will blown up exaggerated in their importance and scope to give those haters ammunition to justify their hatred.

But hey, this is the internet. We can't even agree that the Earth is spherical. What did you expect?
"Bang." -Spike Spiegal

"Everything... is connected." -Lain Iwakura

"Life is too short to watch bad anime. Long Live the 1st Episode Drop." -InkSpider

"Anime fans make me embarrassed to be an anime fan." -InkSpider
Aug 29, 2017 10:57 PM
Aug 2017
Fang said:

This might be the best answer yet , i think it might be the only anime that has 0 fans , 0 haters and a lot of people that just didn't like it . You can't have a personal vendetta against it :)
Aug 29, 2017 11:03 PM

Jun 2016
KawaiiOtakuNeko said:
I have to disagree with you but I do like the story and how it kinda twist at the end but the MC is just fk the whole show for me.
Aug 29, 2017 11:05 PM

Jun 2016
I would say Kimi no Nawa (Your name)

who would hate this movie?
Aug 29, 2017 11:14 PM
Jan 2015
DragonShaker said:
I would say Kimi no Nawa (Your name)

who would hate this movie?
FMA:BH fags that were butthurt when it was number one, the same thing is happening with Owarimonogatari s2.
My Queens

Aug 29, 2017 11:22 PM

Aug 2017
No anime is impossible to hate.

But, it is hard to find people who don't like Uchuu Kyoudai
Aug 29, 2017 11:28 PM

May 2015
kawaii96desu said:
One Piece? It's an absolute masterpiece tbh. Why would you even hate it. Doesn't matter whether you are 10, 70 years old, female, male, non-binary, french, japanese or german. Everyone who watched its 800 episodes knows that.

DoctorWasabi said:
Perfect anime don't exis-

Seriously how can anybody hate One Piece ?

It's the pacing of the anime mostly.

Also, One Piece is an adventure series! The filler content of One Piece should be well above average relative to other series! But it's not really, really not.

Spirited Away is the greatest thing to ever exist, generally speaking.

edit: Also some people just want very straight forward, simple stories, not 80 volume adventure series halfway done.
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Aug 29, 2017 11:39 PM

May 2015
InkSpider said:

Death Note is so crushingly depressing it often stops being fun to watch. It also suffers from a lack of character depth and believable development. I don't hate the show, but I don't think it's impossible to hate, especially considering the protagonist, who draws plenty of ire.

I grew up on Inuyasha, and it's a good show, but it gets a lot of crap thrown at it for running on forever, and for the protagonist being vastly less cool and competent than everyone around her.

Honestly, the 'hate-proof' show can't really exist. Even the greatest shows in existence are going to win haters simply because of the hype built around them, and tiny flaws will blown up exaggerated in their importance and scope to give those haters ammunition to justify their hatred.

But hey, this is the internet. We can't even agree that the Earth is spherical. What did you expect?

I think Death Note makes sense. It makes sense that the (original, actually good) main character would grow a god-complex. But he becomes crazy way too soon in the process of the series. He starts going on the crazy "I WILL BE GOD" rants, in what, like the first episode? It should've moved to that process much slower imo.

But he was obviously really disturbed from the get-go, so I guess it's not logically incomprehensible, but I think it would have been a lot more interesting.

Obviously, the real problem is
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Aug 29, 2017 11:58 PM

May 2014
KawaiiOtakuNeko said:

I can hate Mirai Nikki pretty easy..
Aug 30, 2017 12:20 AM

Aug 2016
FatMaximus said:
How about an anime like Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou? Or the just regular Nichijou, they're both just too entertaining to dislike.

I simply dropped nichijou after 2 episodes.
:v
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which one do you prefer?

MillerEvans23 - 2 minutes ago

0 by MillerEvans23 »»
2 minutes ago

» Is there an anime character who looks like you in real life?

Alpha_1_Zero - 7 hours ago

16 by Kruszer »»
10 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others? ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - Today

55 by Toooooooooohru »»
10 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18? ( 1 2 )

bluefin2004 - Yesterday

66 by KayKimii »»
14 minutes ago

» Would you rather watch Anime blind or deaf?

Dragevard - 2 hours ago

9 by Toooooooooohru »»
22 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.