Forum Settings
Forums

Erdoğan-critical Turk, German Citizen, arrested in Spain after Interpol Request by Turkey (now free, but still restricted in Spain)

New
Aug 19, 2017 2:18 PM

Jan 2009
German-Turkish author Dogan Akhanli was arrested in Spain on Saturday after Turkey issued an Interpol warrant for the writer, a critic of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's government, fanning an already fierce row between the NATO allies.

The arrest of the German national in Granada was part of a "targeted hunt against critics of the Turkish government living abroad in Europe," Akhanli's lawyer Ilias Uyar told magazine Der Spiegel, which first reported Akhanli's detention.

A German foreign office official said Germany was in touch with Spanish authorities demanding that Berlin be involved in any extradition proceedings and insisting that no extradition should take place.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-turkey-interpol-idUSKCN1AZ0HN

See also:

http://www.dw.com/en/spain-detains-german-author-dogan-akhanli-on-turkish-warrant/a-40159684

NoboruAug 20, 2017 6:41 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Aug 20, 2017 3:46 AM

Jan 2017
Lmao
Where were all these *paid* critics when Erdogan was supporting terrorists (including the US/NATO sponsored FSA rebels) in Syria and had good relationship with all Western/NATO countries (including Germany)?
And now that Erdogan is on the right track since he has stopped supporting terrorists in Syria and has moved Turkey's relationship closer to Russia, we can see all these CIA *paid* critics of Erdogan.
Erdogan has also worsened Turkey's relationship with US and other NATO countries (including Germany).
While Germany itself provides weapons to Kurds who try to balkanize Syria, kill and torture Syrian civilians and go against the Syrian government.
Same goes for Egypt.
Now that El Sisi (who is against Muslim Brotherhood and supports Assad) is the President of Egypt, he is considered a dictator because he does not support the NATO funded terrorists in Libya unlike the previous president lol

Why isn't King Salman (ruler of KSA) considered a dictator? (even tho he openly oppresses his people)
Is it because he also supports US/NATO funded terrorists?
Is it because he got no problem to share his oil with Western countries?

From all my experience on Middle east and reading about Middle-Eastern wars, this is what I believe:-

>If a Middle eastern leader is called a dictator by Western media then it could be because of the following reasons:-

1. He refused to share his country's oil (natural resources) with Western countries.
2. He refused to support Western funded terrorism in middle east
3. Both of the above reasons

Now I of course know that Erdogan also bought oil from ISIS (but the same applies for other Anti-Syria Western countries like US, UK, France, Australia, etc)
They also helped ISIS (directly or indirectly) by helping them fight against SAA (and there are countless other examples too)
These countries bombed SAA when SAA was advancing against ISIS in Deir ez-Zor 3 years ago
They killed 100 SAA soldiers and ISIS occupied all of Deir ez-Zor because of it, but then these countries called it a mistake. They said they wanted to bomb ISIS instead of bombing SAA soldiers.
These countries also provided weapons to ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

Soon Erdogan, Putin and Assad will join hands and rid this world from all kinds of Western/NATO funded terrorism.

swirlydragonAug 20, 2017 4:43 AM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Aug 20, 2017 3:55 AM

Mar 2014
I think sultan Erdoğan is the one who should be arrested
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Aug 20, 2017 6:17 AM

Jan 2009
He is currently free, but can't leave the Country for up to 40 Days.

http://www.dw.com/en/spain-releases-dogan-akhanli-german-author-detained-on-turkish-warrant/a-40163753

(The 40 Days are only in German Media Reports such as this one)

swirlydragon said:
Lmao
Where were all these *paid* critics when Erdogan was supporting terrorists (including the US/NATO sponsored FSA rebels) in Syria and had good relationship with all Western/NATO countries (including Germany)?
From where did you get the Information that he would be a *paid* Critic?

Also:

It was unclear why Turkish authorities issued the arrest warrant, but Uyar suggested in a Facebook post on Saturday that Turkey targeted the Cologne-based writer for his advocacy for recognition of the Armenian genocide.

The German parliament voted to recognize the massacre, deportation and starvation of up to 1.5 million Armenians during the dying days of the Ottoman Empire as "genocide" last summer. As the successor state to the Ottoman Empire, Turkey denies that the "events of 1915" amounted to genocide and has lashed out at countries that have officially recognized the term.

http://www.dw.com/en/spain-releases-dogan-akhanli-german-author-detained-on-turkish-warrant/a-40163753

But even assuming it were a *paid* Critic, he would still criticize the Things correctly. There is a Problem with regime-critical Authors and Journalists in pretty much every bigger Country; the only Difference is, that some Countries make it really obvious like China, Russia, Turkey and the USA (Whistleblower Witch Hunt) and other Countries not so much.

Comic_Sans said:
I think sultan Erdoğan is the one who should be arrested
Sultan Erdoğan has diplomatic Immunity.
Aug 20, 2017 6:18 AM

Mar 2014
Noboru said:
Well that's awfully convenient
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Aug 20, 2017 6:37 AM

Jan 2009
Oh and speaking of Regimes:

Even the USA before Trump had hindered an NSA-critical Author from entering the "Land of the Free":

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/01/ilija-trojanow-nsa-criticism_n_4024595.html

At least, they didn't have issued an international Search Warrants.

A German Author had been barred form entering Israel over an Israel-critical Poem:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/apr/08/gunter-grass-barred-from-israel

And an Author from the ME was briefly detained in Germany on the Request of Egypt, but later released:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-aljazeera-egypt-idUSKBN0P10DR20150622

Oh and apparently, India also has some Cases with detained Critics:

https://thewire.in/144545/journalists-detained-in-rajasthan-when-doing-a-story-on-bajrang-dal/

https://cpj.org/2016/03/second-indian-journalist-arrested-in-chhattisgarh-.php

Comic_Sans said:
Noboru said:
Well that's awfully convenient
The best Way would be to just elect another Candidate, but I don't think that the female HDR (or how that Kurd-Party is called) Candidate has any serious Chances.
Aug 20, 2017 6:39 AM

Jan 2009
razor39999 said:
How does Turkish or international law even apply to this? Isn't this a German citizen reporting in German outlets?
They had issued a "Red Notice":

A Red Notice is a request to locate and provisionally arrest an individual pending extradition. It is issued by the General Secretariat at the request of a member country or an international tribunal based on a valid national arrest warrant. It is not an international arrest warrant.

INTERPOL cannot compel any member country to arrest an individual who is the subject of a Red Notice. Each member country decides for itself what legal value to give a Red Notice within their borders.

https://www.interpol.int/INTERPOL-expertise/Notices/Red-Notices

Also edited the Title, since it was a bit misleading.
Aug 20, 2017 7:07 AM

Jul 2015
razor39999 said:
Ah okay, so this can pretty much be disregarded by Spain. Just Erdogan overplaying his hand.

This. He's persuaded Europe is going to ride his dick for ages begging for more since he's on the refugee road. Someone's going to wake up one day with two special forces copters above his mansion (but not for a reporter lol, he gotta hurt some big private interests first)
Aug 20, 2017 7:35 AM

Nov 2008
Bullshit, Erdogan is a dictator and a terrorist and should be criticized without fear. Police should've not arrested him.

Aug 20, 2017 9:44 AM

Jan 2009
Hoppy said:
Bullshit, Erdogan is a dictator and a terrorist and should be criticized without fear. Police should've not arrested him.
Being able to freely criticize a Dictator is like a Contradiction in itself. Other than that, pretty much every bigger Country (> 50 Million People) has at least some Issues with Regime-Critics. The USA for Example seems to bare Regime-Critics from entering (see #7 above).

The USA is the more dangerous Country, even when they don't detain others, because they have the Option to globally fuck People's Existence. See the Case with Ulrich Wippermann and the "Deutsche Forfait Aktiengesellschaft":

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1573369#msg48787237

razor39999 said:
I'm just sad there's so much actual support for him in Turkey.
He and his Party have only been successful, because they managed to convince foreign Countries , especially Germany, to invest there.
Also, without the Pressure from the USA to let the Turkish Guest Workers in West Germany so that the financial Situation would improve in the NATO Country Turkey, and without all the Money that had been sent to support Turkey (especially after it officially became an EU Candidate), it would still be over 50 Years back in Time.

If anything's sad, then the Fact that we still support this Clown. Let's freeze all Investments and all EU-ready Money while actually protecting the EU Outside-Borders on our own and to promote Immigration for Ethnicities with the same or a similar cultural Background + a higher native Birthrate. But no, that Solution would be too simple and we need our low-IQ and cheap "skilled" Workers from the MENA-Region, because anything else is "racist"!
Aug 20, 2017 10:12 AM

Apr 2017
Noboru said:
Dogan Akhanli Interpol Recep Tayyip Erdogan's NATO Granada Akhanli's Ilias Uyar Der Spiegel Berlin

damn i love some good foreign words

swirlydragon said:
Lmao
And now that Erdogan is on the right track since he has stopped supporting terrorists in Syria and has moved Turkey's relationship closer to Russia, we can see all these CIA *paid* critics of Erdogan.
Erdogan has also worsened Turkey's relationship with US and other NATO countries (including Germany).
While Germany itself provides weapons to Kurds who try to balkanize Syria, kill and torture Syrian civilians and go against the Syrian government.
Same goes for Egypt.
Now that El Sisi (who is against Muslim Brotherhood and supports Assad) is the President of Egypt, he is considered a dictator because he does not support the NATO funded terrorists in Libya unlike the previous president lol

Why isn't King Salman (ruler of KSA) considered a dictator? (even tho he openly oppresses his people)
Is it because he also supports US/NATO funded terrorists?
Is it because he got no problem to share his oil with Western countries?

From all my experience on Middle east and reading about Middle-Eastern wars, this is what I believe:-

>If a Middle eastern leader is called a dictator by Western media then it could be because of the following reasons:-

1. He refused to share his country's oil (natural resources) with Western countries.
2. He refused to support Western funded terrorism in middle east
3. Both of the above reasons

Now I of course know that Erdogan also bought oil from ISIS (but the same applies for other Anti-Syria Western countries like US, UK, France, Australia, etc)
They also helped ISIS (directly or indirectly) by helping them fight against SAA (and there are countless other examples too)
These countries bombed SAA when SAA was advancing against ISIS in Deir ez-Zor 3 years ago
They killed 100 SAA soldiers and ISIS occupied all of Deir ez-Zor because of it, but then these countries called it a mistake. They said they wanted to bomb ISIS instead of bombing SAA soldiers.
These countries also provided weapons to ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

Soon Erdogan, Putin and Assad will join hands and rid this world from all kinds of Western/NATO funded terrorism.

classic swirly post right there
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Aug 20, 2017 11:17 AM

Jan 2009
Ikaros_42oh said:
Noboru said:

Those are all Proper Nouns.

razor39999 said:
IQ levels aren't such a huge deal for most of the jobs that are occupied by Gastarbeiter, and median values aren't everything, but the problem is how well you can integrate the people. Which is always a problem with people from countries in the Middle East.
Except that those Types of Jobs are becoming rarer and there is a Shortage for skilled Workers, which will increase in certain Fields. Integration has certainly been a Problem, because originally, the Guest Workers were only supposed to be Guest Workers, but with the recent Influx of People from African and Middle Eastern Countries, where the average IQ is visibly lower, they have it pretty hard to fill the Spots, because the Candidates are too stupid for basic Tasks.
Aug 20, 2017 11:18 AM

Apr 2017
Noboru said:
Ikaros_42oh said:

wow thanks for the in depth English grammar lesson ESL-kun
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Aug 20, 2017 11:45 AM

Jan 2009
Ikaros_42oh said:
Noboru said:

wow thanks for the in depth English grammar lesson ESL-kun
You're welcome! :)
Aug 20, 2017 11:59 AM

Jan 2009
razor39999 said:
Not sure what new jobs you're talking about that are being filled by unqualified foreign labour, I was talking about grade school or high school qualification jobs which were the basis (and afaik still are) for guest workers in Germany (they aren't guests any more, that much is true).
We have a Shortage for skilled Workers in certain Fields. To fill them up, Companies started to look for "Refugees". But many of them are simply too stupid for their Apprenticeship and they also lack the Skills to speak German or at least English.
Aug 20, 2017 2:05 PM

Jan 2009
@razor39999

It's not just a Lack of Language Knowledge and or Motivation. They are simply too stupid and many have even a bad educational Background. You can't compare the Education of a Developing Country with one of the first World and even in Germany, what is demanded of the Pupils depends on whether they visit the "Hauptschule" (General School), the Realschule or the "Gymnasium" after Grade School:

http://facstaff.bloomu.edu/lspringm/resources/schulsystem.html

Not to say that there are vastly regional Differences in the educational System:

https://www.thelocal.de/20160819/berlin-has-worst-education-system-of-all-the-german-states-study

NoboruAug 20, 2017 2:18 PM
Aug 20, 2017 2:24 PM

Jan 2009

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Most MENA Countries have an average IQ of 85. That is not even including those "Refugees" from Sub-Saharan Africa, who "flee" to Europe.

Also, a higher IQ makes it easier to do well in School.

Yes, an average IQ of 85 is sufficient for primitive and repetitive Tasks. But it's not enough for when you need to learn how to account or Stuff like that which doesn't require a Bachelor Degree or higher.
Aug 20, 2017 3:06 PM

Jan 2009
razor39999 said:
It depends on accounting work, if it's repetitive use of inputting data into Excel that does the rest of calculation for you, then it comes down to learning how to input that data, which is quite possible even with less than 85 IQ. If we're talking about analysis beyond descriptive, then no, but that's already in the field of statistical skills learned in higher education, so probably not what you can expect from jobs requiring aprenticeships.
Our Apprenticeship System is more advanced. People are expected more than just repetitive Input.

Also, the place you linked is apparently using only a version of Raven matrices as a sort of online research model. Those are a good representative of pattern recognition and to a lesser degree spatial intelligence, they aren't used as a sole measure of IQ.
Suggest a better Website, then. Similar Results have been at all other Sites I've found like this one, this one and this seems to be the best one: http://www.v-weiss.de/calibration.html

http://www.v-weiss.de/table.html

Read the following data in this way: Finland IQ 97/101 (107/105), this means: Finland mean IQ given by Lynn and Vanhanen (2002) 97, by Rindermann (2007) 101 (from his adjusted value IQ 103 always subtracted 2, because the "Greenwich-IQ" of UK in his data is 102); PISA-IQ 2003 107, PISA IQ 2006 105.

Germany IQ 102/97 (100/98) Immigrants from Turkey, descendants of first generation, born and educated in Germany (86), all immigrants of the second generation (84)

Turkey IQ 90/86 (88/86)
NoboruAug 20, 2017 3:12 PM
Aug 20, 2017 3:27 PM

Jan 2009
razor39999 said:
Then that just means you'll have more above average immigrants in those jobs and more in repetitive ones I mentioned earlier, unless Germany has overly aggressive affirmative action laws.The final link (weiss one) has more measures, which is preferable for comparisons and actually references research, compared to the other two (and the one in your initial post) that relies on online testing, which is quite faulty.
Yes. When the Average is too low, People from certain Countries need to perform better than their fellow Countrymen on Average and those that can get employed with more mental demanding Work by their cognitive Abilities have thus an above-averagely IQ in their Countries. It's just not the Majority of the People that have "fled" their Countries and have come here.

Glad at least one Link managed to convince you that the average IQ is worse in some Regions.
NoboruAug 20, 2017 3:32 PM
Aug 20, 2017 4:17 PM

Jan 2009
razor39999 said:
I'm not really sure why you think the people that fled their countries aren't a representative sample of their countries' population. Don't really see much of a reason for war to force below average people to move more than others.
You seem to misunderstand what I'm saying:

1) Most People that come here as "Refugees" simply aren't such. They are economic Migrants. Otherwise, they wouldn't take the Risk to take "Vacations" in their own Home Countries.

2) The Africans that come to Europe are not only from Northern Africa, but also from the Countries further South - where the average IQ is even lower.

3) Performing certain Tasks is more likely to be done when you have at least certain cognitive Abilities. These are measured with Stuff like the IQ.

4) Most of the new Immigrants ("Refugees") are too stupid for more demanding Work than just repetitive, simple-minded Tasks.

5) If the "Refugees" can do higher-qualified Work, then it's likely because they are above-averagely in cognitive Abilities for their respective Country. Those People however are in a Minority.

6) The Job Vacancies are in the skilled/professional Level ("Fachkräftemangel"/ Lack of skilled Workers). They can't be filled with People that are too stupid for them or too stupid to be trained in those Occupations.

7) Companies have also been looking into employing "Refugees", because they simply lack Candidates. Those are specialized Jobs that are unpopular and/or the Company from where they learn their practical Skills is located inconveniently, so they fail to attract People.

8) The Companies however can't employ most "Refugees" for those Kinds of Jobs, because they are too stupid. And then there's also the Problem with the Communication for many due to the lack of adequate Language Skills.

Tell me if you haven't understood any of those Points.
NoboruAug 20, 2017 4:25 PM
Aug 21, 2017 2:17 AM

Jan 2009
@razor39999 : Never said that only People with a low IQ come here from the MENA Region, just that the Majority has a low one. Jobs that don't require much Training may also be automated one Day and then there will be a bigger Problem with Hordes of unqualified People.

The Original Quote:

If anything's sad, then the Fact that we still support this Clown. Let's freeze all Investments and all EU-ready Money while actually protecting the EU Outside-Borders on our own and to promote Immigration for Ethnicities with the same or a similar cultural Background + a higher native Birthrate. But no, that Solution would be too simple and we need our low-IQ and cheap "skilled" Workers from the MENA-Region, because anything else is "racist"!

was nothing more than cynical Criticism coupled with Sarcasm about how Things are handled in my Country. The only good Thing is, that our Intellectuals can more or less freely criticize Stuff in our Country. Imagine someone like a Thilo Sarrazin in China, India, Israel, Russia, Turkey or the USA and you would likely see him in Prison or barred from Entry if it's someone with a foreign Citizenship.
Aug 21, 2017 4:49 AM

Mar 2008
swirlydragon said:
Lmao

one fairly recent one
http://www.iran-daily.com/News/197242.html
list
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_arrested_journalists_in_Turkey
Aug 21, 2017 5:19 AM

Jan 2017

Yeah, you were right about Erdogan, it seems
swirlydragonAug 21, 2017 5:34 AM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Aug 21, 2017 6:01 AM

Jan 2009
razor39999 said:
Lower quality education and lack of language knowledge is probably a bigger factor than pure IQ scores.
Not saying that those two don't have any major Effects as well, but the Chances of someone with a low IQ doing well in a foreign Country is lower than someone with a high enough IQ.

Yes, it's possible to graduate High School with an IQ of 85, but it will become more difficult afterwards, the more so when you can't even speak the Language of the Country.

Pakistan, Afghanistan and whatnot Country have a low Education System, so it's possible that many People from there don't even reach their Intelligence Potential, especially when they come from the Countryside.

Let me quote from the Article linked in my previous Posting:

In a nutshell, Mr Sarrazin's argument is that the right sort of German women are having too few babies and that the wrong sort—Muslims and those with little education—are having too many. The result is not only that Germany's population is shrinking, it is also getting dumber. “With higher relative fertility among the less intelligent, the average intelligence of the population declines,” he writes. His defence of eugenics—through policies to encourage fertility among smart women—seems like a throwback to a grimmer time.

And what our former Chancellor had said over 10 Years ago:

„Wir müssen eine weitere Zuwanderung aus fremden Kulturen unterbinden“, sagte Helmut Schmidt in dem Interview. Als Mittel gegen die Überalterung komme Zuwanderung nicht in Frage. „Die Zuwanderung von Menschen aus dem Osten Anatoliens oder aus Schwarzafrika löst das Problem nicht, schaffte nur ein zusätzliches dickes Problem.“

http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/helmut-schmidt-ii_aid_95473.html

Translation: "We have to stop a further Immigration from foreign Cultures", said Helmut Schmidt in the Interview. Immigration isn't a Solution against an over-aged Population. "The Immigration of People from Eastern Anatolia (Eastern Turkey) or from Black Africa doesn't solve the Problem, but creates an additional, big one."

If you can't see any Problems with Mass-Migration from certain Regions, then I can't help. No one has anything against the Doctor from Syria, the Nurse from Afghanistan or the Engineer from Sierra Leone, but thinking that every "Refugee" fleeing their Country is highly educated and/or skilled like that, or that everyone can become someone like that is naive.
Aug 21, 2017 8:00 AM

Sep 2013
Keep up the fight erdogan, someone has to fight off the upcoming 4th reich.
Aug 21, 2017 9:37 AM

Jan 2009
@razor39999

We investigated for the first time the genetic and environmental aetiology behind scientific achievement in primary school children, with a special focus on possible aetiological differences for boys and girls. For a representative community sample of 2,602 twin pairs assessed at age nine years, scientific achievement in school was rated by teachers based on National Curriculum criteria in three domains: Scientific Enquiry, Life Processes, and Physical Processes. Results indicate that genetic influences account for over 60% of the variance in scientific achievement, with environmental influences accounting for the remaining variance. Environmental influences were mainly of the non-shared variety, suggesting that children from the same family experience school environments differently.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811965/

Keep believing that everyone is born equal and that everyone has the same Chances at becoming good in School under the same Environment.
Aug 21, 2017 10:57 AM

Apr 2013
Noboru, you'r a shitty fucking scientist that's why he's disagreeing with you. You have been prematurely declaring that regional median IQs is a direct causation of a variety of social problems (lack of integration, radicalization, unemployment) found in European migrants. Disagreeing with your methodology is not the same as declaring everyone is equal and that genes don't play a part in social outcomes.

I understand that you're exceedingly passionate about this as many others in Europe, mass immigration is certainly a problem for you guys. But your strong bias and lack of training in science is what's hindering you from making proper arguments. You need to understand that he's arguing with you because you're an armchair scientist making bullshit inferences.
NudeBearAug 21, 2017 11:04 AM
Aug 21, 2017 11:02 AM

Jan 2009
Well, whatever. The Topic is about Regime Critic and some Countries are worse than others for it.
Aug 21, 2017 3:19 PM

Jun 2015
That actually reminds me of the case of Ahmed Mansour, an Egyptian journalist who works for Al-Jazeera. He had a show where he criticized the Arab regimes. He was arrested in Germany after an Interpol request by Egypt.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/21/ahmed-mansour-germany-detains-al-jazeera-journalist-on-egyptian-warrant
I just pointed this out to tell you that Germans too have served the "dictators" 's agenda.

Aug 21, 2017 3:54 PM

Jan 2009
Dark_Lord9 said:
That actually reminds me of the case of Ahmed Mansour, an Egyptian journalist who works for Al-Jazeera. He had a show where he criticized the Arab regimes. He was arrested in Germany after an Interpol request by Egypt.
Ah yes, we aren't without Fault ourselves, either. But at least he came free, as I had mentioned in Comment #7.
Aug 21, 2017 4:43 PM

Dec 2014
Noboru said:

Also, a higher IQ makes it easier to do well in School.

Yes, an average IQ of 85 is sufficient for primitive and repetitive Tasks. But it's not enough for when you need to learn how to account or Stuff like that which doesn't require a Bachelor Degree or higher.
There's really nothing that proves IQ and school performance.

High IQ is the cause of good schooling not the consequence.

And really, what's the deal about that.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Aug 22, 2017 5:35 AM

Jan 2009
Frag- said:
And really, what's the deal about that.
Mate, that was just cynical Government Critic about the Immigration Policy as an Example Intellectuals can freely criticize our Regime.
Aug 22, 2017 8:28 AM

Jan 2015
Erdogan should be arrested instead. He is turning the most progressive muslim country into a backwards shithole.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.