Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2017 9:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, I think Chris got annoyed by the training.

Genjuurou is tough as hell. Holy shit, he koed Maria in one hit, blocked Tsubasa's sword with just one hand, and countered Chris like it was nothing. Chris' past is not pleasant to see though :<

Action was okay, the usual stuff. Chris and Maria fought really well tbh so I guess that training paid off. One of the best fights this season so far.
Aug 19, 2017 10:41 AM

Apr 2015
St.Germain is like Maria 2.0
befriend (v.): To violently attack someone with very dangerous and extremely powerful blasts of magical pink light until your target sees the validity of your viewpoint.
Aug 19, 2017 12:17 PM

Sep 2015
Its sad when you heard Cagliostro scream like that at the end, RIP. I believe s/he has already prepared to die for her partners if fail because Prelati was actually on the verge of being sacrifice also. Cagliostro a female character with male voice definately strike me the most in this season, heck fighting bear + love power! at that. Seriously, Cagliostro can fight.
valvravetruthAug 19, 2017 2:15 PM
Aug 19, 2017 4:00 PM

Oct 2013
What would happen if they sended Genjuuro to deal with Adam? That would be fun to watch. C'mon, just five Genjuuro a gear so he becomes a full Kamen Rider+Mobile Suit fusion.
______

Seems like Cagliostro tried to defeat Symphogear users to use them as fuel for their ritual instead of using Prelati as sacrifice.

By the way, at the end Tiki doesn't state that Cagliostro died, seems like She's "probably" dead, but last episode Prelati also took a blast and survived.

She's probably extremely wounded and/or was captured.
It wouldn't feel right if the Symphogear girls just killed someone while on the good side.

(yes, I know Maria killed a bunch of Soldiers while she was a terrorist)

But, the rest of them probably couldn't feel good after having killed a human, even if it was in battle.
Aug 20, 2017 7:32 AM

Sep 2016
meh pilosopher stone upgrade did nothing but protection, no new armor. it's a bummer if we only get ignite for the rest of season

and Genjuro is too storng he is like saint seiya character get lost in symphogear world, if he had a symphogear armor he would've probably saved the world like 10 times already lol

RIP tomgirl
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 20, 2017 4:41 PM
Jun 2017
Zahylon said:
What would happen if they sended Genjuuro to deal with Adam? That would be fun to watch. C'mon, just five Genjuuro a gear so he becomes a full Kamen Rider+Mobile Suit fusion.
______

Seems like Cagliostro tried to defeat Symphogear users to use them as fuel for their ritual instead of using Prelati as sacrifice.

By the way, at the end Tiki doesn't state that Cagliostro died, seems like She's "probably" dead, but last episode Prelati also took a blast and survived.

If I understood correctly, Tikki said something like "Beaten. Disappeared. Cagliostro became a star.". But I'm not sure. If it is true, than it would be pity. I really liked the character... :S
Aug 20, 2017 7:03 PM

Apr 2008
Won't be surprised if Genjuro can punch back Adam's fireball with bare hand, just because he can.
It's like he's staying in the command so he wouldn't just mow down the enemy in one episode.

Probably late.
So the cover song in the ending is Happiness because Ayahi played as Lucy in Japanese remake of Charlie Brown musical theatre show.
Aug 20, 2017 7:07 PM

Sep 2016
nseika said:
Won't be surprised if Genjuro can punch back Adam's fireball with bare hand, just because he can.
It's like he's staying in the command so he wouldn't just mow down the enemy in one episode.

Probably late.
So the cover song in the ending is Happiness because Ayahi played as Lucy in Japanese remake of Charlie Brown musical theatre show.
well genjuro did stop tsubasa's very sharp giant sword rider kick with bare fist head on in season 1
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 21, 2017 7:38 PM

Sep 2015
TYxTxYT said:
St.Germain is like Maria 2.0

^^Can't help but agree with this.
'Real Money Talks'
- Kagayama Kaede
Aug 29, 2017 10:12 AM
Feb 2013
Anyone has seen this with subs?
Aug 30, 2017 2:45 PM

Aug 2013
SilverXY said:

Not out yet even though if you visit CommieSubs website, the episode is "done". They are just withholding it for some unknown reason. Damn cucks.
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 31, 2017 2:15 AM

Nov 2009
Zantius said:
SilverXY said:

Not out yet even though if you visit CommieSubs website, the episode is "done". They are just withholding it for some unknown reason. Damn cucks.

Maybe that subbed seal has something to do with the lack of releases? But what exactly?
Are they stranded in the ice of the north pole? Have a bunch of seal extremists captured them to have them translate their demands?

SilverXY said:

I haven't either. It's been a few episodes since I started watching RAWs before it's translated because of the delays. And they're talking of too complicated things for me to understand them well enough.
Aug 31, 2017 9:26 AM
Feb 2013
Zantius said:
SilverXY said:

Damn them!

flannan said:
Zantius said:

Maybe that subbed seal has something to do with the lack of releases? But what exactly?
Are they stranded in the ice of the north pole? Have a bunch of seal extremists captured them to have them translate their demands?

SilverXY said:

I haven't either. It's been a few episodes since I started watching RAWs before it's translated because of the delays. And they're talking of too complicated things for me to understand them well enough.

Me too. But there are things I can't understand. We'll just have to keep waiting then.
Aug 31, 2017 2:19 PM
Apr 2015
I can't wait anymore.
Sep 2, 2017 3:40 PM
Jul 2018
Can I get a "F*ck Commie" brothers and sisters?

We already have to put up with their westernized meme-filled subs and now they're delaying the episodes for God knows what reason. They even had the chance to catch up with the releases since ep. 10 will be delayed by a week.

It's so infuriating that no other fansubber wants to sub Symphogear just because Commieme is already doing it....uuuurgh.

F*CK https://commiesubs.com/seal-noises/#comments COMMIE

They have time for that kind of bullsh*t but won't work on the Symphogear episodes. I even left a comment there asking what the f*ck happened to Symphogear and wasn't even a rude comment but it didn't go through because one of their mods blocked it. They can go suck a d*ck for all I care.

I'll put this season on hold and watch it when someone else decided to sub it, if ever.
removed-userSep 2, 2017 11:27 PM
Sep 3, 2017 9:07 AM

Aug 2013
Not_Important said:
Can I get a "F*ck Commie" brothers and sisters?

We already have to put up with their westernized meme-filled subs and now they're delaying the episodes for God knows what reason. They even had the chance to catch up with the releases since ep. 10 will be delayed by a week.

It's so infuriating that no other fansubber wants to sub Symphogear just because Commieme is already doing it....uuuurgh.

F*CK https://commiesubs.com/seal-noises/#comments COMMIE

They have time for that kind of bullsh*t but won't work on the Symphogear episodes. I even left a comment there asking what the f*ck happened to Symphogear and wasn't even a rude comment but it didn't go through because one of their mods blocked it. They can go suck a d*ck for all I care.

I'll put this season on hold and watch it when someone else decided to sub it, if ever.

Yep Fuck Commiesubs. Literally the most disappointing fansub group this season. What's sad is that they know that they are the only group doing this so they are going reap the rewards of trolling people who want to see this show subbed for their own satisfaction. It's annoying as hell because there were like 2 or 3 anonymous subbers that were doing the subs to AXZ but stopped the moment Commie picked up on it. I'm just upset that crunchyroll didn't grab this season since they did the last 3. So yeah safe to say that unless you understand RAW, this show has been officially fucked.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 3, 2017 5:11 PM
Jul 2018

This time my comment didn't get moderated but this is how they responded to me.

I guess we won't be seeing episode 8 or 9 anytime soon...if ever.
Sep 3, 2017 7:36 PM

May 2015
yoelthegreat said:
I can't wait anymore.

Not_Important said:

SilverXY said:

If Commie won't sub it...someone else will. Anonymous subber released Episode 8 on Kissanime. The subs aren't perfect, but it's better than nothing.

Now then...

FUCK YOU SATELIGHT! FUCK YOU KANEKO! YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO CAGLIOSTRO, NOT AFTER HOW MUCH OF A BADASS SHE WAS IN THIS EPISODE! BRING BACK MY WAIFU! BRING HER BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TarotistSep 3, 2017 7:40 PM
Sep 3, 2017 8:02 PM
Jul 2018
Tarotist said:

If Commie won't sub it...someone else will. Anonymous subber released Episode 8 on Kissanime. The subs aren't perfect, but it's better than nothing.

Thanks for the heads up Tarotist, I'm gonna check it out. A anon posted the subs for episode 8 on Nyaa but it was nigh impossible to adjust the timing on that so I gave up.
Sep 4, 2017 2:25 AM

Aug 2013
CommieSubs finally released episode 8 and now they are working on 9 it seems. Don't know why they sat on 8 for so long but fuckboy trolls will be fuckboy trolls.

anyways

This episode had a whole lot of action and some good ol' Genjurou training. Man that dude is a serious powerhouse for a human being. Like he thoroughly embarrassed all six of them without delay. The soundtrack for this season is straight up fire and hearing Maria x Chris duet was just amazing. The dark skin memetic chick is gone...finally. Couldn't wait for Cagliostro to get dealt with, damn try-hard wannabe waifu. Sorry girl, using the generic stereotypical flirty gyaru shit isn't gonna get you a high waifu value out of me. You're a C rank at best. But I digress.

Also, is it me or did the animation style of this week's episode look different? Mainly with the action scenes because holy crap I was getting some Trigger vibes off it or like Gurren Lagann Gainax vibes. Who knows. Anyways, onto the wait for episode 9. Let's hope the trolls decide to release it before episode 10 comes out next week.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 4, 2017 7:13 AM

Jan 2008
SilverXY said:

I just did, they could have been better. None of the songs or special attacks were translated. Instead, a translator's note saying what the song is supposedly about (ie. "singing about overcoming the past or something") and other notes like "I don't know what he's talking about." are mixed in there. They were pretty lazy, but other parts were solid. That said, seeing the former really took me out of the episode and ruined the experience. If you're not going to translate, then don't. Adding translators notes like that just make you come off as some kind of troll.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 4, 2017 10:17 AM

Sep 2013
Finding the stones and some training with genjuro.
Cagliostro trying her(his) best but the other union is good enough to rek her.
Sep 4, 2017 12:37 PM

Sep 2016
Not_Important said:

This time my comment didn't get moderated but this is how they responded to me.

they are probably holding on releasing it. almost 3 weeks late, and then some anon sub it, and THEN commie coincidentally released it at same day few hours later. for, you know, attention.
CrossAnge

Sep 4, 2017 12:42 PM
Feb 2013
kevin_video said:
SilverXY said:

I just did, they could have been better. None of the songs or special attacks were translated. Instead, a translator's note saying what the song is supposedly about (ie. "singing about overcoming the past or something") and other notes like "I don't know what he's talking about." are mixed in there. They were pretty lazy, but other parts were solid. That said, seeing the former really took me out of the episode and ruined the experience. If you're not going to translate, then don't. Adding translators notes like that just make you come off as some kind of troll.

Saw the same version... It was kind of a lame one... but it's all we got.
Sep 4, 2017 3:50 PM

Jun 2014
So Commie finally released Ep8 after nice anon posted subs...what fucking drama queens.

That aside, the episode itself is probably one of the best of the season.

Tarotist said:

FUCK YOU SATELIGHT! FUCK YOU KANEKO! YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO CAGLIOSTRO, NOT AFTER HOW MUCH OF A BADASS SHE WAS IN THIS EPISODE! BRING BACK MY WAIFU! BRING HER BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about your waifu man, lol. I don't think she's dead anyway. Symphogear don't have the balls to kill people off anymore. Sure, Adam will get done in at some point but methinks Cag will make a comeback. Believe it! xD

In the meantime, you can shake your fist at her murderers instead:

Sep 4, 2017 5:52 PM
Jul 2015
SilverXY said:
kevin_video said:

Saw the same version... It was kind of a lame one... but it's all we got.

Yeah actually on a couple sites they only had the first 1:27 min of the episode so I had to go find it on another random site i've never even used. Commie subs is what everyone is talking about right? Have they taken over since Symphogear G? Because I remember Symphogear the first season where the font was weird but basically everything was translated. I miss those days. And when they sang with their maxiimum phonic gain there was the multicolored lyrics. I mean they did that with Nana's OP song in AXZ i think....... but obviously not in this episode -_- damn fuckin sub people. Wasting precious time that the creators used to make this series and they really need the support of international people too
Sep 4, 2017 6:20 PM
Jul 2018
Spirit4FateFaith said:

Yeah actually on a couple sites they only had the first 1:27 min of the episode so I had to go find it on another random site i've never even used. Commie subs is what everyone is talking about right? Have they taken over since Symphogear G? Because I remember Symphogear the first season where the font was weird but basically everything was translated. I miss those days. And when they sang with their maxiimum phonic gain there was the multicolored lyrics. I mean they did that with Nana's OP song in AXZ i think....... but obviously not in this episode -_- damn fuckin sub people. Wasting precious time that the creators used to make this series and they really need the support of international people too

Commie never "took over", they're just the only fansub doing AXZ because: 1 - they subbed Symphogear before; 2 - because they're doing it no one else wants to; 3 - Crunchyroll didn't renew their license of the Symphogear series, otherwise Horrible Subs would be realasing it as well, just like they did with all the previous seasons.
I believe the subs you're mentioning are probably the ones from Crunchyroll.
Sep 4, 2017 7:07 PM

Apr 2012
Have I mentioned yet that AXZ is everything I wanted but didn't get out of GX? Because it is literally EVERYTHING I wanted AND MORE!!!!!

New favorite episode, it beat 7, seriously 11/10.

And with the OP Sympho-pairs confirmed happening, I'm now convinced I'm about to get my number one desire to see Kirika and Shirabe develop a bit apart from each other.

Perhaps a tad disappointed that Cagliostro has left the stage already, but man was it satisfying seeing her get some well earned payback for all the times she's been knocked around up to now. She may have been defeated, but boy did she make sure to go out in a blaze of glory!
Sep 4, 2017 10:26 PM

May 2015
Zantius said:
Couldn't wait for Cagliostro to get dealt with, damn try-hard wannabe waifu. Sorry girl, using the generic stereotypical flirty gyaru shit isn't gonna get you a high waifu value out of me. You're a C rank at best. But I digress.

H-H-How could you say that to my beautiful waifu? Everyone loves her!

As for the subbing issue with Commie, remember that since Crunchyroll isn't streaming it, Commie and other fansubbers can't rip the subs so they have to do it on their own, which isn't easy. And the editors at Commie said that they were on vacation or something, so they weren't around to get the subs out in time. While I am frustrated about their delay, they are the only ones who are doing it, so we have to wait whether we like it or not. Now if they're intentionally withholding from releasing the subs at the expected dates, well...we could hate them and boycott them...but they're the only ones doing the sub. So unless someone else begins to sub the series, we'll have to behave like the little children we are if they're going to give us what we want...

Anyway, time for my actual episode review:

^this gif x5

I noticed the animation being a little wonky at the start, but I guess it was to save up for the epic battle at the end.

Genjuro solos ^^. He better be the one who takes on Adam. I wouldn't mind him leading the charge while the gears provide support.

Chris's mom though:

Remember in the previous episode on how I analyzed each of the Alchemists' fighting styles? Well Cagliostro just proved that she was way more dangerous than she looked. So not only is she a mage who can create barriers and shoot and manipulate beams of light, she's also a boxer! You saw her, right? Every time she punches, she shoots out a small beam. And she even got her revenge on Maria and Chris...right in the baby makers too! Cagliostro is also one of the tallest opponents that the gears had to face, so she definitely would have the advantage over Maria. She's basically in a weight class above Maria in terms of boxing. I thought Cagliostro's Faust Robe resembled a cat, but a bear makes more sense, especially with those claw-fists. If Cagliostro was implemented in a fighting game as she was in this episode, she would easily be top tier. A boxer that can shoot projectiles, create barriers...and fly. If I knew that Cagliostro was a boxer, I would have wanted Hibiki to go up against her. That would have been the fight of the season.

"Change the Future" is a Jet with Maria acting as the frontal blade. I kind of wanted to see its flying motions animated, but I think that would be asking for too much. And even though Chris and Maria had their Ignite Modules resistant to the Lapis, Cagliostro still gave them a hard time. She was even beginning to scream in her male voice, and I didn't care because she was getting really serious.

One thing I found very admirable about Cagliostro in this episode was her fight to the bitter end. During a power clash, a typical villain would hesitate and gasp or say something like "Impossible" or "It can't be!" right before their defeat. However, Cagliostro did not show any of this and gave it her all to the end. A villain she may be, but the way she never gave in even in defeat won a lot of respect from me. Of all the villain fights I've seen in Symphogear, Cagliostro is definitely among the best. I hope we get to see more fights of this caliber in the future episodes, thought I doubt any of them will match Cagliostro's boxing intensity.

ramenshoujo said:

Sorry about your waifu man, lol. I don't think she's dead anyway. Symphogear don't have the balls to kill people off anymore. Sure, Adam will get done in at some point but methinks Cag will make a comeback. Believe it! xD

I'm not mad. The fight was pretty fair. Chris and Maria just had the upper hand and moral support. I'm just afraid that I won't be able to see my Waifu again...

AND NOW SHE'S GONE! LOOK WHAT YOU DID SATELIGHT! IF YOU WONDER WHY AXZ DIDN'T DO WELL, ASK YOURSELVES WHY! CAGLIOSTRO IS VERY ANGRY!

Saint-Germain should show her skin more often. ^_^
TarotistSep 4, 2017 10:39 PM
Sep 5, 2017 12:05 AM

Aug 2013
Tarotist said:
Zantius said:
Couldn't wait for Cagliostro to get dealt with, damn try-hard wannabe waifu. Sorry girl, using the generic stereotypical flirty gyaru shit isn't gonna get you a high waifu value out of me. You're a C rank at best. But I digress.

As for the subbing issue with Commie, remember that since Crunchyroll isn't streaming it, Commie and other fansubbers can't rip the subs so they have to do it on their own, which isn't easy. And the editors at Commie said that they were on vacation or something, so they weren't around to get the subs out in time. While I am frustrated about their delay, they are the only ones who are doing it, so we have to wait whether we like it or not. Now if they're intentionally withholding from releasing the subs at the expected dates, well...we could hate them and boycott them...but they're the only ones doing the sub. So unless someone else begins to sub the series, we'll have to behave like the little children we are if they're going to give us what we want...

^this gif x5

I noticed the animation being a little wonky at the start, but I guess it was to save up for the epic battle at the end.

Genjuro solos ^^. He better be the one who takes on Adam. I wouldn't mind him leading the charge while the gears provide support.

Chris's mom though:

Remember in the previous episode on how I analyzed each of the Alchemists' fighting styles? Well Cagliostro just proved that she was way more dangerous than she looked. So not only is she a mage who can create barriers and shoot and manipulate beams of light, she's also a boxer! You saw her, right? Every time she punches, she shoots out a small beam. And she even got her revenge on Maria and Chris...right in the baby makers too! Cagliostro is also one of the tallest opponents that the gears had to face, so she definitely would have the advantage over Maria. She's basically in a weight class above Maria in terms of boxing. I thought Cagliostro's Faust Robe resembled a cat, but a bear makes more sense, especially with those claw-fists. If Cagliostro was implemented in a fighting game as she was in this episode, she would easily be top tier. A boxer that can shoot projectiles, create barriers...and fly. If I knew that Cagliostro was a boxer, I would have wanted Hibiki to go up against her. That would have been the fight of the season.

"Change the Future" is a Jet with Maria acting as the frontal blade. I kind of wanted to see its flying motions animated, but I think that would be asking for too much. And even though Chris and Maria had their Ignite Modules resistant to the Lapis, Cagliostro still gave them a hard time. She was even beginning to scream in her male voice, and I didn't care because she was getting really serious.

One thing I found very admirable about Cagliostro in this episode was her fight to the bitter end. During a power clash, a typical villain would hesitate and gasp or say something like "Impossible" or "It can't be!" right before their defeat. However, Cagliostro did not show any of this and gave it her all to the end. A villain she may be, but the way she never gave in even in defeat won a lot of respect from me. Of all the villain fights I've seen in Symphogear, Cagliostro is definitely among the best. I hope we get to see more fights of this caliber in the future episodes, thought I doubt any of them will match Cagliostro's boxing intensity.

ramenshoujo said:

I'm not mad. The fight was pretty fair. Chris and Maria just had the upper hand and moral support. I'm just afraid that I won't be able to see my Waifu again...

AND NOW SHE'S GONE! LOOK WHAT YOU DID SATELIGHT! IF YOU WONDER WHY AXZ DIDN'T DO WELL, ASK YOURSELVES WHY! CAGLIOSTRO IS VERY ANGRY!

I'm glad you like her, just for me...I could only see her as the additional fanservice. Like this episode was the only time I actually took her seriously as a villain since her character was mega casual as hell. But hey, to each their own. I'm sorry you had to see your waifu go poof.

Genjurou is best sensei.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 5, 2017 3:01 AM

Jul 2013
Probably best episode of the season so far (tying against the first).

My boy Genjurou though. What a beast. They should get rid of new power ups, fool's stones and those shit and throw him to the alchemists. Series is over in one episode.

The final fight against Cagliostro was very good, probably one of my favourites of the series. I mean, Chris and Maria just rode a fucking rocket thing and desintegrated Caglistro into oblivion. It was simply badass. Their new mode looks very cool as well.
Also, Cagliostro totally sounded like a man in her final lines before being obliterated xD

Now that Cagliostro is dead and Prelati will probably die too, I'm sure Saint-German will betray Adam and (potentially) will become an ally of the Symphogears at the end. Only time will tell if I'm right.
IllyricusSep 5, 2017 9:04 AM
Sep 5, 2017 8:39 AM

Apr 2012
Illyricus said:

My boy Genjurou though. What a beast. They should get rid of new power ups, fool's stones and those shit and throw him to the alchemists. Series is over in one episode.

The entire finale should be the gears protecting Genjuro from the noise allowing him to get closer to Adam and break his spine.
Genjuro is just walking awesomeness, hell back in S1 they had to injure him to prevent him from overshadowing Hibiki and the rest hahaha
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Sep 5, 2017 2:34 PM

Sep 2011
Damn that fight was final episode material for many shows. Also Change The Future - great song!
Sep 6, 2017 3:04 AM

Oct 2008
Genjuurou Kazanari is so overpowered taking all six of the girls! lolz!
Commie's subs effort taken to the extra mile was on: 18:31
So Cagliostro is already a goners!?
4/5.

Sep 7, 2017 6:44 PM

Jan 2011
Not gonna lie came here to see Tarotist's reaction was not disappointed. Cag went out like boss holding "her" ground to a 2v1 but finally got team rocketed to the stars

hopefully she comes back i'd be weird if none of these new Symphs don't join since they been shown as not full on Evil like Adam

also forgot how strong Genjurou might as well bring him in to clean up shop with that much strength
Sep 8, 2017 10:03 PM

Jan 2013
Kotori_Sonoda said:
Illyricus said:

The entire finale should be the gears protecting Genjuro from the noise allowing him to get closer to Adam and break his spine.
Genjuro is just walking awesomeness, hell back in S1 they had to injure him to prevent him from overshadowing Hibiki and the rest hahaha

....why would he need protection from the noise? :o
Sep 9, 2017 4:01 AM

Apr 2012
ryuknightalex said:
Kotori_Sonoda said:

....why would he need protection from the noise? :o

he's still human, touching noise might kill him.
It's just insurance hahah.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Sep 9, 2017 5:40 PM

Feb 2013
Well, that was exciting!

Genjuurou is OP... always has been.

Sad to see Cagliostro go. She was fun.

Nov 13, 2018 8:25 PM

Jul 2009
Honestly, watching this in BD. This maybe one of the best animated fight scenes in AXZ so far. Watching it in gorgeous BD, amazing colors and crazy animations.

This is what GX was missing until the last episodes.

Also, anyone realize how Cagliostro's voice slowly became a man the more she becomes desperate. I tend to forget that she is indeed being voiced by a man.

Why the fuck is Stefan even in this episode. Seriously, I hope this is the last time we see him.

Gonna be crazy in the last few episodes.
Nov 23, 2018 8:17 AM

May 2016
DedPanda said:
Tarotist said:

^this gif x5

Chris's mom though:

I'm glad you like her, just for me...I could only see her as the additional fanservice. Like this episode was the only time I actually took her seriously as a villain since her character was mega casual as hell. But hey, to each their own. I'm sorry you had to see your waifu go poof.

Genjurou is best sensei.

I can wait for the subbes on this show since Digimon Appmon back in 2016.
Nov 23, 2018 8:19 AM

May 2016
Lol, I think Chris got annoyed by the training.

Genjuurou is tough as hell.

Action was okay, the usual stuff. Chris and Maria fought really well tbh so I guess that training paid off. One of the best fights this season so far.

CAGLIOSTRO WHENT FULL MAN VOICE MADE MY DAY XD

Also, love the touching moment with Chris and Sonia. It made Chris developet once more.

The Change the Future song is good.
Nov 23, 2018 8:20 AM

May 2016
BurntJelly said:
Well, that was exciting!

Genjuurou is OP... always has been.

Sad to see Cagliostro go. She was fun.

Cagliostro whent to muffin heaven. That's the place were waifu's go whenever they get good fans.
Apr 25, 2020 2:13 AM

Nov 2009
Excellent episode, probably one of my faves of this particular season. Glad to see some reconciliation between Chris and Sonia.
Dec 26, 2020 4:06 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Yeah keep this guy in the office looking at screens instead of out in the field kicking ass ok 10/10 strat

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 10, 2021 9:35 AM

Feb 2020
This season is finally getting better.

Genjuurou is so OP. I liked those training scenes.

R.I.P Cagliostro. She put up a good fight.

SerafosDec 28, 2023 7:59 AM
Jun 11, 2021 11:08 PM

Feb 2014
I thought Cagliostro died for a second there but then I remembered that it's Symphogear, so no one dies unless you actually see them die xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2023 11:07 AM

Nov 2010
It's rare to see Chris's hair down like that. Oh man, she's stirring my loins. I want to screw her!

I thought Tsubasa said she got sexually aroused from his uncle's combat performance. Hehe. It's still unexplained how he can hold out against Relic users unless the only reason is that he's achieved the pinnacle of human strength.

Wow, Chris's mom was a beauty! No wonder Chris is such a sexy lady herself.

Adam is so badass, and he speaks the truth. If God truly existed. I'm sure he's a sadistic f*cker who is enjoying himself from all the drama that's happening on Earth. If I became a God, I'd turn like that, too, so it's understandable, I guess. The Bible did say that God created man in his own image, so obviously, we got all the evil traits from him as well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2017

53 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:55 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2017

39 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

53 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 16, 2023 1:49 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

35 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 16, 2023 12:51 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2017

35 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 16, 2023 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.