Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 4, 2017 12:37 AM
Dec 2016
At least the blond girl in this isn't a tsundere...

Well, +1 for not being generic from this XD

Time to add Yumina into Blond Without Tsun Group!!
Aug 4, 2017 3:32 AM
Dec 2015
This episode is basically a "How to get them pussies while still looking cool" guide.

I love god! He is different from from the God I know. lol But still love them both.

Yumina is so damn cute (not in a creepy, pedophilic way). Elze is still best girl, because she reminds me of Sisti from RokuAka.

Great episode! So much laughter and cheesy moments.

10/10
Aug 4, 2017 7:22 AM

Nov 2013
wow this anime is actually a lot better than i expected lol i think i might end up giving it a 10 if it continues to be so cute/fun
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Aug 4, 2017 7:44 AM

Apr 2013
Predictable harem route
Aug 5, 2017 3:23 AM

Oct 2015
CreativeMax said:

yeas, only one episode and her already become the best girl in this show.
Aug 5, 2017 3:49 AM
Dec 2016
Prog_upworks13 said:
CreativeMax said:

yeas, only one episode and her already become the best girl in this show.

I also like Elze, the violet hair girl too! But Yumina strikes MC-kun first..
Aug 5, 2017 11:53 AM

Mar 2012
MC's OP and everyone else is either useless or stupid. Slip remains the best magic ever. That about sums up the series.

Cute harem though. Man he took no time to build that up.
Aug 5, 2017 9:56 PM

Aug 2015
Paul said:
NANI?! Recovery?! The lost forgotten spell that can heal any abnormality? HOW CONVENIENT. Now we just need to find evidence. Don't worry, I can just use my search spell that can find anything specific. HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT.

smh.

Well at least he added another girl to his harem. Funny enough, they say she's 12 but she looks no different than the rest of the girls.

So convenient. Maybe God is trying to do something? No, probably not... maybe it's just meant to be this ridiculous...

Xenovir said:
i tried searching kohaku characters in jisho, for the tiger and white characters. the results matched except for the thing on their left sides. can someone explain it to me? m soo noob on kanji characters

Isn't that just a radical? Sometimes a kanji is made of other kanji altogether.
SirLezardAug 5, 2017 9:59 PM
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Aug 6, 2017 5:38 AM

Aug 2012
At this point I'm assuming they made this show purposefully bland / generic / boring... so much that it becomes fascinating.
I'll keep watching at 2x speed so I won't waste too much of my time.
Aug 6, 2017 11:03 AM
Mar 2016
Oh fuck, so tha Yumina has a watchamcllit eye thingy then why wasn't she able to see that the baldie is the one who did it? That Touya is really a show off.
Aug 12, 2017 12:16 AM

Aug 2008
What's great about this show is it doesn't try to be anything greater than what it is. It's perfectly content with being op wish fulfillment and in my opinion the biggest appeal of it is how we are just along for the ride. It's like the type of show that on when you get home from school or work. Event's are all episodic and this is a show that's good for tuning in and chilling, relaxing, or turning your brain off and its wonderful.
Aug 22, 2017 10:14 AM

Jun 2014
The art and animation this episode was so bad. It had a lot of cliched moments, but I enjoyed the episode nonetheless.
Aug 26, 2017 9:29 PM

Aug 2015
Ok, he is officially overpowered now.
Furthermore, doesn't seem that the smartphone is playing much/any roll in things.
And everyone fawning over MC.

I should be turned off by all of this.
Yet I shall continue watching. Because it is still interesting lol
Sep 18, 2017 9:25 PM

Dec 2012
Dat slip.
Jouji!
Oh, she caught feelings for Touya due to healing her dad.
Oh, that fine green haired chick is interested as well.
Her name is Charlotte and she has nice oppai.
Dat blushing.
Oh, she's asking the question already.
Oh snap! The fine Onee-chan is back. Her name is Olga.
Damn. Charlotte got a body.
That's racist. How dare you call Olga a lowly beastman.
Dat slip.
Dat jiii.
Damn. She wants the D.
Marry? She skipping steps.
She's 12?
I like they're marriage laws.
Stop being a puss, Touya. You don't live in Japan anymore.
kami is calling.
Oh shit! Having a harem is normal? Best world.
Headshot +150
Touya increasing his harems relationship points by calling them cute.
Dat foam. lol
Kawaii!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 15, 2017 1:35 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
OMGGGGGGGGG THIS IS SO CUTEEEEEE AND ADORABLEEEEE !!!!!!!!! 100/5
張大です for 張大勇督察
Nov 17, 2017 12:17 AM

Sep 2012
Yumina ur quite the princes straight to attack i want to marry him & hes dumb face after that priceless 😂
& harem isn't complete yet few main girls are more yet to appear

"Do you dislike those younger than you" lol wtf

"NAILED IT! I always wanted to say that line!!!" HA lol

"How did you pull that off" was so much better than the sub "HIS WIFE?"

this anime is 2underated

LN3000 said:
Ok, he is officially overpowered now.
Furthermore, doesn't seem that the smartphone is playing much/any roll in things.
And everyone fawning over MC.

I should be turned off by all of this.
Yet I shall continue watching. Because it is still interesting lol

he being OP mite be beginning thing & later or in next season hes gonna have it harder also maybe this anime isn't about combat much & that's why hes OP bu i think the last one is unlikely

Tony_SansNom said:
Paul said:
NANI?! Recovery?! The lost forgotten spell that can heal any abnormality? HOW CONVENIENT. Now we just need to find evidence. Don't worry, I can just use my search spell that can find anything specific. HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT.

smh.

Well at least he added another girl to his harem. Funny enough, they say she's 12 but she looks no different than the rest of the girls.

So convenient. Maybe God is trying to do something? No, probably not... maybe it's just meant to be this ridiculous...

Xenovir said:
i tried searching kohaku characters in jisho, for the tiger and white characters. the results matched except for the thing on their left sides. can someone explain it to me? m soo noob on kanji characters

Isn't that just a radical? Sometimes a kanji is made of other kanji altogether.

its for hes entertainment lol
Sugram22Dec 20, 2017 1:26 AM
Jan 10, 2018 8:36 PM

Jan 2010
Four episodes in and the MC has the opportunity to marry into royalty and become king, or at least have a child who would become the next ruler. With a 12 year old at that. Also, he got the thumbs up to have a harem from God himself. That and a giant magical white tiger as a pet. I want to cry.
Jan 14, 2018 5:56 PM
Jun 2017
Paul said:

smh.

Duhhh... It's called magic!!
Mar 24, 2018 4:05 AM
Mar 2018
I just love hokako so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but didn't like the princess so much/ you just met him!, that looks stupid to me. but thats how anime works
Apr 3, 2018 1:28 PM

May 2012
Very lovely detective work in the first chapter with some new characters as well as the second one with some more character development!
Feb 26, 2019 9:47 PM
Jan 2019
I know that this show isn't a highly rated or top anime by standards, but I'm really enjoying it. Something doesn't have to be perfect to be enjoyable. Toya has to be one of the luckiest mofos out of all the harems out there. Never have I wanted to be smitten by God more in my life.
May 4, 2019 11:08 AM
Jul 2011
"Recovery", "The lost Null Magic capable of healing any abnormal condition".
I want one.
Jul 10, 2019 11:43 AM
Oct 2017
Well damn, thought that green haired mage had a chance... silly me.
Jul 27, 2019 3:51 AM

Sep 2012
maybechan said:
I just love hokako so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but didn't like the princess so much/ you just met him!, that looks stupid to me. but thats how anime works

thats how love works to at times, it can come out of the blue specially if she likes ur true nature or how its called what she clearly sees with her magical eye

Sugram22May 19, 2022 6:52 AM
Mar 20, 2020 12:32 PM

Aug 2018
lol, that "slip" spell on the dude right after opening.. ;p
A planned possible marriage after 2 years, huh.. ;P Well.. I mean.. Of course it's up to them both.. Girl already decided, it seems.. Now the decision is after Touya, it seems..
Wait.. This world is alright with having many partners?.. What?.. Well.. I guess.. It's nice..
Well, I mean.. After knowing that Touya can have many girls.. I mean.. Why stop, really?.. ;p If girl you'll like wants to be happy with you together, let her be happy with you.. ;P Don't be picky, Touya, if you at least like her, let her be happy.. ;p
Well.. Girls are indeed cute.. Can't not give them that.. ;P
Poor summoned White Tiger, lol.. ;p Well, his/her name is Kohaku, it seems..
Another enjoyable episode.. This anime really easy to watch, and lots of fun, at times interesting with its' stories or small thingies like the refreshing look at technology or things we have in our own world.. I already feel satisfied with this anime, I'll give it a high score.. Unless they do something really annoying for me personally in the future.. Well.. Will see, what's next, but so far - great.. ;p
May 19, 2022 6:56 AM

Sep 2012
Gendolfas said:
lol, that "slip" spell on the dude right after opening.. ;p
A planned possible marriage after 2 years, huh.. ;P Well.. I mean.. Of course it's up to them both.. Girl already decided, it seems.. Now the decision is after Touya, it seems..
Wait.. This world is alright with having many partners?.. What?.. Well.. I guess.. It's nice..
Well, I mean.. After knowing that Touya can have many girls.. I mean.. Why stop, really?.. ;p If girl you'll like wants to be happy with you together, let her be happy with you.. ;P Don't be picky, Touya, if you at least like her, let her be happy.. ;p
Well.. Girls are indeed cute.. Can't not give them that.. ;P
Poor summoned White Tiger, lol.. ;p Well, his/her name is Kohaku, it seems..
Another enjoyable episode.. This anime really easy to watch, and lots of fun, at times interesting with its' stories or small thingies like the refreshing look at technology or things we have in our own world.. I already feel satisfied with this anime, I'll give it a high score.. Unless they do something really annoying for me personally in the future.. Well.. Will see, what's next, but so far - great.. ;p

i recomend this
Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki
https://myanimelist.net/anime/41710/Genjitsu_Shugi_Yuusha_no_Oukoku_Saikenki
also world where multiple wives is OK (not tense MC only worries about how others feel), hero is summoned and not to fight but he takes over for the king to help kingdom come out from crisis, so world builder like reincarnated as slime (slime has more action though) just it has harem to like this series
Sugram22May 19, 2022 8:25 AM
Apr 7, 2023 9:01 AM
Jul 2020
Picking up girls like pokemon. Gotta catch em all
Apr 19, 2023 9:37 PM

Sep 2022
Really like Yumina and the other girls. It seems that they all trust Touya in what he is doing. What's also really cool that he can summon Kohaku now. I also think its funny that Kamisama somehow knows (or I guess witnessed) that Yumina is added as another party member and is now part of Touya's harem.
Jul 27, 2023 9:08 AM

Aug 2019
id marry a 12 year old
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2023 3:59 AM

Apr 2013
Holy shit, what a horrible episode. The poisoning was so damn obvious from the first minute on and they act like he actually did something smart. And then of course he gets the best summoning beast and all the women wants to suck his ochinchin. Super bad episode.
Apr 26, 12:55 AM
Feb 2024
no good word for this trash
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» A question for the Light Novel readers regarding his identity

Cyanide86 - Mar 10

2 by Cyanide86 »»
Mar 10, 8:57 AM

» 10/10 from me.. who else? ( 1 2 )

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Apr 26, 2023

65 by AgelessPharaoh »»
Mar 8, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2017

238 by DayMan_Official »»
Dec 29, 2023 8:58 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2017

163 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:17 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2017

262 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.