Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 3, 2017 7:01 PM

Oct 2011
Omg Hilter reborn. Omg ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Now this explains Johan orgins from Monster
Aug 4, 2017 3:13 PM

Apr 2016
AkisameKoetsuji_ said:
They use the Zeppelin's Helium to keep his body? LOL

Thanks for mentioning that, I totally missed that part. I was going to go on a long-winded rant about how ridiculous the zeppelin was. I mean, it's still ridiculous, but at least they tried to make an excuse for it.

Meh, what the heck...
Aug 5, 2017 12:13 AM
Apr 2014
Started well ,but now was a disaster, those MC priest with that light Yaoi tint are really obnoxious,this show is becoming a train wreck
Aug 5, 2017 12:30 AM
Jan 2016
WOOOOOOOW This show escalated quickly This was crazy I didn't expect that but still I love it so much
Everything that has set in this anime from mysteries have been resolved and I like that You can easily follow their reasoning and think with them
This was a beautiful conclusion to this arc Crazy but good
Onto the next arc now
Aug 5, 2017 5:57 AM
Oct 2007
Nadiru said:
OMG, that was... something. XD
All I can say about this ep is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ5hXwo4De0

Hahahahaha, so fiting
Aug 5, 2017 6:05 AM
Oct 2007
zetaAenimus said:
AkisameKoetsuji_ said:
They use the Zeppelin's Helium to keep his body? LOL

Thanks for mentioning that, I totally missed that part. I was going to go on a long-winded rant about how ridiculous the zeppelin was. I mean, it's still ridiculous, but at least they tried to make an excuse for it.

Meh, what the heck...

There is also the problem with 70 year old frozen sperm. I doubt it would be any good at that point.
Aug 5, 2017 9:21 PM

Apr 2017
Relentlessly ridiculous about the code within the hands by the New Messiah and was also scribbled by a demon itself, Turning back the scenario felt too plain but it got improved. My expectation gained a lot more things in this show, and ended decently.

>The church itself was currently behind by NAZis through history? after WWII
>Hitler Reborn

So it does make sense lel, The meaning could either a whack but the information
transcends filled stored materials, hidden files and cases about the twins who gave birth with a two head. Sure is Freaky.. As It decomposed, part of some body attains a DNA of a dead person that stores in the cold storage.. to preserved as a body enlightedment "Awakening the holy Matrimony as thee who sly the devil in such wrong turn"

The Exorcism part of the scene did a well done.. Hopefully the chanting could possessed more of a wicked sacred words..

Holy water?

>Oh yeah that's sulfuric acid... Nani??

Surely most half of the priest worshippers are carelessly died.. without any loathed in vain.

Priest with a Hand Gun.. Now that's something I don't see everyday

4.15/5
-HippySnob-Aug 5, 2017 9:26 PM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Aug 6, 2017 4:59 AM

Jan 2015
Did anyone feel like he was watching Teekyu? i certainly did. Dem information dump
Aug 6, 2017 11:01 PM
Oct 2012
FUCK YES Evil Nazis are using the Catholic Church to manufacture and sell drugs so the profits can be used to fund a fourth Reich whose foot soldiers will be vr-brainwashed youths who will be lead by a descendant of hitler created by inseminating a woman with Hitler's sperm that was extracted from his cryogenically frozen body....

And I'm only half way through episode 4!

I'm so glad this anime exists.
Aug 7, 2017 12:20 PM
Feb 2013
I really don't understand what most of You are saying. Yaoi? Where? To much ero-ish anime imo, thats why You see this everywhere. Also, what's wrong with Hitler and Nazi's mixed with christians? Way they connected them was great, of course it couldn't be 100% legit, but it was still done great
Aug 9, 2017 10:02 AM

Apr 2010
Two word: The fuck?! Hope next episodes won't be about this anymore. Had enough of seeing the word Nazis.

Aug 14, 2017 3:44 PM

Dec 2015
It just went too far. This was funny, but the overall chaining of discoveries went overboard.

4/5 Nice acid trick. (I laughed thinking he had been walking with it just in case, when he used it to "exorcise")

L-Ryoshi said:
It kinda makes no sense how this anti-nazi organisation just conveniently allows Hitler's last kid to live after his previous sibling managed to go insane and destroy an entire convent...

The elder simply suffered from greater risks to develop schizophrenia (and it happened) thanks to his maternal genetic patrimony. The unborn one will be from a different mother.
Aug 22, 2017 11:46 PM

Jun 2016
Now, all mystery were solved and they're all connected. Good riddance. Happenings depicted by this anime exists in real life, and it shook my faith for years, and now I'm an atheist. Haha. 

Such a good episode. Wasn't expecting they'll involve Hitler. Daaaamn. Good. Good. Good episode. 

I need more of this anime.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(๏ผ^-^)๏ผโ˜†โ™ชโ™ชโ˜†๏ผผ(^๏ผ^๏ผผ)
Aug 23, 2017 3:58 PM

Feb 2016
KarasuSeiko said:
This is a mess and it makes no sense. There's too much shit happening, and for some reason I can't stop watching it. H E L P.

This episode was ridiculous, I will just watch some more because someone told me that next arc is good .... let's see

If conclusions continue like that....
Aug 27, 2017 2:33 PM

Nov 2007
omg this anime is so wild lmao
i don't know but it's kinda the most entertaining anime this season.

I am glad they didn't go with "Hitler was literally The Satan" route because the problem of Hitler was,that he was just a human.....
Sep 11, 2017 10:48 AM

Feb 2014
I expected fun bishounen myth-buster priest having around-the-world episodic adventures but ???????????????????????

That said I'm really enjoying how unnecessarily extreme all of this is. I hope it escalates more from here on.
Sep 14, 2017 12:56 PM

Apr 2012
Zelev said:
I feel like it could have ended here........ or whatever. Reminded me of Monster.

To me, too, it seemed very familiar, lol. Given blond hair Dolores and concerns about the fact that her child can be a new Antichrist and Hitler, she is clearly becomes similar to the mother of Johan and Nina.
Sep 21, 2017 11:25 AM

Dec 2015
Leh... so in the end it was all about reviving the Nazi and Hitler. That's some creepy church...almost everyone is crazy - especially that son of Hitler.
Oct 24, 2017 1:29 PM

May 2012
Oh boy that escalated quickly! Hitler's child you say, boy in everything they could pick they took Hitler :'D fucking genius xD

What an episode though, looking forwards to see what's next.
Mar 21, 2020 7:26 AM

Dec 2013
Well... What happened? Everything got out of hand and the priests went crazy! Still can't believe the involvement of Nazis here but Sister Dorothea and Father Francesco turned out to be the on the Zion's something group.

I may not be religious but what the archbishop Saul said in the end about faith was kinda nice.

Did Sister Anna find out what happened to her and the church?
How about her stigmata?

Wonder what will happen on the next episodes.
_kukiyomenaiMar 21, 2020 9:26 PM

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Jun 10, 2020 2:32 AM

Mar 2010
Wow a whole family of crazies.weird anime..
Aug 18, 2020 2:12 PM

Jan 2010
Okay, hold up, hold the hell up.

Hitler's corpse at the end of WWII was swapped with a body double and was cryogenically frozen, allowing this subsect of the Vatican to take his preserved sperm to reenact the Virgin Mary's miracle to raise a hellspawn incarnation of Satan who is also technically Hitler's child, while also brainwashing a bunch of kids to become the new Hitler Youths and running an underground psycho drug money laundering scheme, which has the involvement of some of the most powerful religious and political figures in the world, to eventually revive the Nazi Party.

And...It's a Catholic sect that's trying to revive the Nazi Party? Really?

Also, why did the virgin birth bit even get publicized? If they could somehow keep such a huge conspiracy in the dark for so long, how the virgin birth detail somehow get out and catch the attention of Vatican mystery detectives? Why are all these murders even happening to begin with? Why didn't they call the police at the beginning, and if this was part of a huge Nazi conspiracy, why did they eventually call the police anyways? Why weren't the Vatican detectives just turned away at the beginning, or somehow "mysteriously vanish" to prevent this entire plot?

About the murders, the one I don't get is the statue murder. How did the bloke shove that large statue over, drag it over to the fountain to wash, and place back in place? How did the statue not have any damage from falling? How the hell did he even move the statue back and forth? How did no one hear or see a large statue collapse and get pulled over to the courtyard and back?

This might be one of the craziest anime I've seen in terms of conspiracies. I've seen anime about superpowered Neo-Nazi vampires eating babies, and even that was tame compared to this. I admit I think I zoned out a bit during some of the dialogue in earlier episodes since they were so overbearing, but I'm not sure how to react properly. I've never seen Hitler sperm as a plot point in all my time watching and reading Eastern and Western media. Holy hell this was rough.
Dec 3, 2023 9:17 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I should have known since the first mention of World War 2 that this would lead to Nazis lol, I think Hitler had a lot of interest in religious artifacts after all (it’s been a while since I’ve read about stuff like this tho) but when this arc started I definitely didn’t expect the culprit’s true purpose to be becoming the next Hitler and restarting the third reich lol, but I did truly enjoy the journey to getting there and the climax was quite wild. And after everything so far has been debunked as not a miracle, I was surprised to see Hiraga’s holy water work, but turns out it was actually acid lol, that’s pretty genius.

But now that this first arc is over, I’d like to say while I’m quite enjoying this show so far, I did think that things are happening just a tad bit too fast, there’s not much room to breath between the amount of reveals and stuff happening. I think the climax and the mystery being solved would have been even better had this been 6 episodes instead, or at least one extra episode, but oh well, this was still a lot of fun and I definitely look forward to where the rest of this goes.
Feb 6, 10:59 AM

Jun 2008
Wait waaaaaaaaat

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

70 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 20, 8:22 PM

» Light Novel - for those who want to follow the story

Willowspell - Sep 26, 2017

10 by little_raven »»
Feb 9, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2017

42 by little_raven »»
Feb 6, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2017

23 by TheColonel76 »»
Dec 26, 2023 5:16 AM

Poll: » Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2017

33 by TheColonel76 »»
Dec 21, 2023 6:17 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.