Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Post New Reply
Poll: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 8 Discussion

Aug 15, 2015 9:05 PM

This just gets more and more confusing... I hope things start to make sense soon

Oct 11, 2015 3:02 PM

So far both endings have left me with my jaw hanging wide open in shock.

A few things I'd like clarification on: are these not so much different timelines as they are different scenarios? Meaning that in the first version both Mion and Rena (and possibly the other two girls) were responsible for the deaths, but in this version only Mion was responsible?

I get the feeling poor Keiichi is going to die in every scenario.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

- Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

Oct 18, 2015 3:37 PM

Didn't enjoy it as much as the first arc, but that ending was worth it

Luke72 said:
Wonder who's going to be an ogre next time...

hahaha

Nov 4, 2015 4:01 AM

When Mion said that Shion is still alive, I thought that she kept her alive after torturing her by pulling out her intestines. I'm disappointed tbh but still, that last scene scared the hell out of me.

WTF?!
"Having someone saying you're okay as you are and being needed by that person... It was nice to have someone like that..." — Taiga Aisaka

Nov 24, 2015 7:42 AM

What is happening here!? o_o

Does the demon change from each arc or some shit?

Dec 20, 2015 9:37 PM

I honestly have no idea what's going on, lmao. This whole Mion, Shion thing is really confusing.
My habit of watching this after midnight really should die. lol

Dec 29, 2015 5:50 PM

At the end... nothing made any fuck*ng sense whatsoever...
Why dafuq did they even show Rika headstabbing herself to death if there's no follow up?

This arc was a bit disappointing. Still good... but disappointing.

I was literally like this at the end:

Modified by Tchami, Feb 21, 2016 11:24 AM

Jan 21, 2016 2:58 AM

Bitch was cray.

Why do I always watch this in the dead of night. Ugh. @_@

Mar 3, 2016 5:28 AM

I was watching with a couple of friends and have finally gotten through the first two arcs. Holy mother, Mion scared us shit-less, especially at that final moment we were screaming for minutes literally. As if Rena-chan at the door wasn't scary enough omg.

Mar 13, 2016 4:42 PM

Confused i am....................
"All men are jealous and stupid, and all women are stupid to be happy about it, idiots are everywhere you look!"

Holo-Spice And Wolf

Apr 17, 2016 2:49 PM

WTF is happening?

Dec 24, 2016 3:47 PM
God of the Realm

this eps gave some great backstory of oginafuchi aka hinamizawa villa, and the bar has been raised high af, oh mion suprised me this eps
Facta Non Verba

Jan 9, 2017 3:32 PM

This arc didn't make too much sense for me. I kind of zoomed out of the whole thing and didn't grip me anywhere near as much as the last arc did. 1st arc = 8/10 2nd arc = 5/10

Jan 18, 2017 7:04 PM
ReilaNimu said:
Wait, what was the point of Rika's suicide scene in the beginning of this arc/chapter? Unlike the scene of Keiichi killing Rena and Mion in the first episode, the suicide scene wasn't featured again.
To think I posted this four years ago and I still have no idea of why that scene was featured at the start of the arc.

Hope they explain it in the next episodes.

Jan 27, 2017 5:45 AM
I think you are talking about the scene where she used the knife in front of.... ?
In case thats what you are talking about ,yes it will be solved and explained. But most of the stuff happening will find an answere in season 2.
Modified by CptJackSparrow, Jan 27, 2017 6:04 AM

Feb 23, 2017 12:52 PM

This episode was great. Though, the ending wasn't adapted too well from the visual novel.

I guess that's the curse I have to bear, since I read the VNs first. Everything seems a bit rushed, in the anime

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."

Apr 2, 2017 3:24 AM

Okay wtf is happening? Like seriously
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
-Madara Uchiha

Jul 2, 2017 3:31 AM

This anime is getting good. It was getting confusing between the twin sisters tbh. >..<

Sep 5, 2017 11:07 AM

I need more info. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Dec 29, 2017 2:51 PM
I’m actually surprised at how no one is pointing out how stupid these characters are. Their actions make no sense, whatsoever. Watching this episode made me lose brain cells.
Modified by CathyAnimeLy, Dec 29, 2017 3:02 PM

Apr 3, 11:35 AM

Oh, so Someone is able to change bodies now? Now I understand why that photographer's gf was acting all horny in the beginning.

Mion sucks. And this show ain't giving me any answers. About the different arcs ad such.

So, if I am right, if Keiichi gave the doll to Mion, Mion would have actually went with him to a restaurant(not the one Shion has) and Keiichi wouldn't have met Shion. Am I right?

(If Mion received the doll, Mion would have stayed in the group and she would have gone with Keiichi to restaurant).

But I am getting quite bored. This sucks.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Apr 6, 11:18 PM
my head hurts watching this anime.
what actually is a signature?

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]