Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 21, 2017 9:36 AM

Feb 2010
These are custom layouts for modern template lists. If you don't know how to install the codes, click here to view the Beginner's Tutorial.

If there are problems: install the latest version, or check the Repair Thread for patches and updates (found here).

All premade modern layouts can be found in the gallery by clicking here, more ways to customize your list can be found here.

What is this?
We've edited Takana_no_Hana, Valario_Lyndon, and 5cm's layouts so they're easy as possible for you to convert to any custom anime theme!

For example, I took Grid Style 1 and replaced the default pictures with One Piece pictures to build a One Piece layout in minutes (example in video below). The video will explain everything if you don't know how to replace pics. You can also use the default Kimi no Na wa and Seiren themes if you don't want to change them.

How to install a layout and make a custom theme

Settings
You can use any settings you want with the grid layouts, but you must check the Images box at least or else it will appear broken. Adjust settings for your anime and manga list on this page, and make sure the Images boxes are checked: https://myanimelist.net/editprofile.php?go=listpreferences

TAKANA GRID-STYLE LAYOUTS
All these grid styles are based on Takana_No_Hana's original design with many updates and changes.

Takana Grid Style 1
* 1 Wallpaper
* 1 Banner
* 6 Customized category buttons with their own pics
* 1 Render on the right side (removable)

* Custom Quote on top of the banner

Source Code: Click here
After you paste the code to your CSS edit box, you should change "USERNAME" in the first two imports to your username. This sharpens the quality of our preview pics.

Alternate Source

Takana Grid Style 2
* 1 Wallpaper
* 6 Banners (one for each category page)

After you paste the code to your CSS edit box, you should change "USERNAME" in the first two imports to your username. This sharpens the quality of our preview pics.

Alternate Source

Takana Grid Style 3
* 6 Wallpapers (one for each category page)

Alternate Source

Takana Grid Style 4
* 2 Renders on the sides (removable)

Alternate Source

Takana Grid Style 5
* 12 Renders on the sides (two for each page, removable)

Alternate Source

Backup and Legacy Codes

Customizing Takana Grid-style Layouts

More features for Grid-style layouts

Add the codes for the extensions you want to the bottom of the CSS.

Shishio-kunMar 20, 2023 8:49 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 23, 2018 5:55 PM

Feb 2010
CLARITY LAYOUTS

I've modded Valerio_Lyndon's popular Clarity layout so you could quickly change the background and banner images for each page, use side renders, and change the banner text, including on every individual category (use the 6 themes for that). Plus, you can change the colors with the codes at the bottom. You can add extensions from the bottom of this post, or the official Clarity page (which has more extensions!).

Clarity (Light, 1 Theme)
* 1 Wallpaper (off by default)
* 1 Banner

* Custom Text on the banner

Source Code : Click here
Important, Read: Change "Username" in the top two imports to your username for preview pics on hover.

Clarity (Light, 6 Themes)
* 6 Wallpapers (off by default, one for each category page)
* 12 Renders on the sides (removable, two per category page)

* Custom Text on each banner

Important, Read: Change "Username" in the top two imports to your username for preview pics on hover.

Clarity (Dark, 1 Theme)
* 1 Wallpaper (off by default)
* 1 Banner

Clarity (Dark, 6 Themes)
* 6 Wallpapers (off by default, one for each category page)
* 12 Renders on the sides (removable, two per category page)

Clarity (Dark and Transparent, 1 Theme)
* 1 Wallpaper
* 1 Banner
* 2 Renders on the sides (off by default)

Clarity (Dark and Transparent, 6 Themes)
* 12 Renders on the sides (off by default, two per category page)

How to customize Clarity layouts

Extensions and more list customization

Shishio-kunMar 25, 2023 9:50 AM
Dec 13, 2018 10:58 PM

Feb 2010
5cm GRID-STYLE LAYOUTS

Originally made by the genius designer 5cm. I've added many new features, updates, and animations. This layout has a banner like Clarity but shows anime info when you point to the preview pics as in the example below:

You can change the background images in the banners/wallpapers/animation same as in other layouts. Colors and quotes can be changed too.

Shinobu Layout

Source Code

Attack on Titan Layout

Source Code

Hisoka Layout (Opera GX Colors)

Source Code

Ecchi Beach Layouts

Source Codes

Water and Sun Breathing Layout

Source Code

Default Layouts

Source Codes

Customizing the Layout and Animations after installing

How to Add Decimal Scores

Extensions and more list customization

Shishio-kunMar 14, 2023 6:52 PM
Dec 22, 2018 4:50 PM

Feb 2010
TAKANA LINE-STYLE LAYOUTS

These are based on line-style designs originally by Takana_no_Hana.

Takana Line Style Simple

* 1 Wallpaper

* Custom table and row hover color
* Big preview pic on row hover

Source Code
Click here for the code
Alternate Link

Takana Line Style 2

* 1 Wallpaper
* 1 Banner

Source Code
Click here for the code
Alternate Link

Takana Line Style 3

Source Code
Click here for the code
Alternate Link

Takana Line Style 4

* 1 Banner

Source Code
Click here for the code
Alternate Link

Takana Line Style 5

Source Code
Click here for the code
Alternate Link

How to customize

Adding a render to the Line-Style layouts
Simply add this code to the bottom of the CSS. You can change the image the same as the banners and backgrounds. Height and width are the size.

Change fonts
See my fonts video. You probably just need the first two minutes :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IGsUjxjwnk

Shishio-kunMar 10, 2023 12:06 PM
Jan 5, 2019 7:22 PM

Feb 2010

One Piece Layout example from video

Layout link: https://pastebin.com/raw/8DWv28Tv

One Piece Layout example from video

Layout link: http://pasted.co/e3bd8475

Shishio-kunJun 4, 2021 1:55 PM
Jan 5, 2019 10:13 PM

Nov 2016
Thanks you guys so much, appreciate the help and fantastic work you guys have put in, have a good one :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2019 8:46 PM

Feb 2010
Two new layouts added, two versions of Valerio_lyndon's Clarity layout! These are super simple to change the pics for and the table colors too.
Jan 18, 2019 7:49 PM

Jul 2012
Awesome Video BTW
Jan 18, 2019 10:57 PM

Feb 2010
ParadiseSukai said:
Awesome Video BTW

Thanks! I appreciate that a lot!!!
Jan 19, 2019 4:52 AM

Aug 2016
I just found this thread yesterday and started playing around with the Grid Style Layout, pretty happy how it turned out so big thanks for the contribution and also the video explaining it.

Just a note for people who want to use the Layout, there is another picture that is not mentioned in the video I think, and that is the background image for the "Filters" Window (top right on your list).
To change that you have to scroll down a bit in the CSS code and find the background-image link in the very first #advanced-options block.
Jan 28, 2019 5:07 PM

Feb 2010
GreeenSponge said:
I just found this thread yesterday and started playing around with the Grid Style Layout, pretty happy how it turned out so big thanks for the contribution and also the video explaining it.

Just a note for people who want to use the Layout, there is another picture that is not mentioned in the video I think, and that is the background image for the "Filters" Window (top right on your list).
To change that you have to scroll down a bit in the CSS code and find the background-image link in the very first #advanced-options block.

Thank you! And nice sig :D
Feb 25, 2019 9:57 PM

May 2018
I viewed the coding of grid style 3.......and i saw you added gif images in those banners...

So did you reduce the size of the gif or was it the same.....
Sorry i didnt watch the complete video cuz am in a hurry.....sorry if i missed something.
Feb 25, 2019 10:12 PM

Feb 2010
SMDG said:
I viewed the coding of grid style 3.......and i saw you added gif images in those banners...

Sorry i didnt watch the complete video cuz am in a hurry.....sorry if i missed something.

I don't really follow what you're saying- but you should be able to do what I did with a GIF in the video to use GIFs on yours. I think the layout resizes them automatically with codes but you can also lower the size with EZGif
Feb 26, 2019 8:50 AM

May 2018
Shishio-kun said:
SMDG said:

I don't really follow what you're saying- but you should be able to do what I did with a GIF in the video to use GIFs on yours. I think the layout resizes them automatically with codes but you can also lower the size with EZGif

Oh sorry English is not my native language,

But thanks i got what u just said!!
Ill try this.
Mar 13, 2019 4:05 AM

Mar 2012
Just wanted to note that for the Grid Style that has 2 renders on one page, if you have a render image that is tall, like this one, then it doesn't work correctly and shows up like this in your layout.
The solution is to manually crop the render/or increase canvas size in photoshop or similar program, so it has some space around your image on the sides. After that, it shows up correctly in the layout!
Just to make sure it works I had it cropped in the same aspect ratio as the example renders in the layout, which is 9:7. Here is how to do it the easiest way in photoshop!
If you do it this way, the picture will be in the center and you won't have to change it's position in the layout code!
Hope it saves time for anyone having this problem!
Mar 13, 2019 1:57 PM

Feb 2010
Narushisto said:
Just wanted to note that for the Grid Style that has 2 renders on one page, if you have a render image that is tall, like this one, then it doesn't work correctly and shows up like this in your layout.
The solution is to manually crop the render/or increase canvas size in photoshop or similar program, so it has some space around your image on the sides. After that, it shows up correctly in the layout!
Just to make sure it works I had it cropped in the same aspect ratio as the example renders in the layout, which is 9:7. Here is how to do it the easiest way in photoshop!
If you do it this way, the picture will be in the center and you won't have to change it's position in the layout code!
Hope it saves time for anyone having this problem!

Thanks for using our edits and the info :D

I wonder if I can fix that problem in the original code somehow D:
Apr 9, 2019 5:54 AM
Mar 2018
So I copied the code of Grid 5 of kimi no na wa style list , I dont know why but it looks a bit different when compared to the layout you posted
Here's what it looks like for me
https://imgur.com/yaaraH2

Kurisu's figure is coming in front of the anime posters pics , how to reduce the size of the layout so that the anime characters and the layout dont overlap? Or maybe a way to reduce the poster sizes?
ccbestgirl1411Apr 9, 2019 6:42 AM
Apr 9, 2019 5:36 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Steiner1411 said:
So I copied the code of Grid 5 of kimi no na wa style list , I dont know why but it looks a bit different when compared to the layout you posted

Kurisu's figure is coming in front of the anime posters pics , how to reduce the size of the layout so that the anime characters and the layout dont overlap? Or maybe a way to reduce the poster sizes?
To change the render's width, look through your CSS and find the "RENDERS" section. It should be near the top. You can then modify the various lines that say "width: 50%" to different numbers. 40%, for instance. The reason there are so many different values is for all the separate renders on each category page.

To change the list width, add this to the bottom of your code then change the "width: 60vw" number underneath each respective label same as you did the renders. It can be anything from 0vw to 100vw.
/* PATCH for render overlap */

.list-table .list-table-header {
	left: 2px;
	top: 80px;
	margin: 0;
}

.list-table {
	display: block;
	min-width: calc(196px * 2);
	max-width: 100%;

text-align: center;
	font-size: 0;
}

.list-table > tbody {
	font-size: 11px;
}

.list-item {
	display: inline-block;
	float: none;
}

/* Currently Watching Width */
[data-query*='status":1'] .list-table {
	width: 60vw;
}
/* Completed Width */
[data-query*='status":2'] .list-table {
}
/* On Hold Width */
[data-query*='status":3'] .list-table {
}
/* Dropped Width */
[data-query*='status":4'] .list-table {
}
/* Planned Width */
[data-query*='status":6'] .list-table {
}
/* All Anime Width */
[data-query*='status":7'] .list-table {
}
Valerio_LyndonApr 9, 2019 5:57 PM
Apr 10, 2019 6:39 AM
Mar 2018
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Steiner1411 said:

To change the render's width, look through your CSS and find the "RENDERS" section. It should be near the top. You can then modify the various lines that say "width: 50%" to different numbers. 40%, for instance. The reason there are so many different values is for all the separate renders on each category page.

To change the list width, add this to the bottom of your code then change the "width: 60vw" number underneath each respective label same as you did the renders. It can be anything from 0vw to 100vw.
/* PATCH for render overlap */

.list-table .list-table-header {
	left: 2px;
	top: 80px;
	margin: 0;
}

.list-table {
	min-width: calc(196px * 2);
	max-width: 100%;

text-align: center;
	font-size: 0;
}

.list-table > tbody {
	font-size: 11px;
}

.list-item {
	display: inline-block;
	float: none;
}

/* Currently Watching Width */
[data-query*='status":1'] .list-table {
}
/* Completed Width */
[data-query*='status":2'] .list-table {
}
/* On Hold Width */
[data-query*='status":3'] .list-table {
}
/* Dropped Width */
[data-query*='status":4'] .list-table {
}
/* Planned Width */
[data-query*='status":6'] .list-table {
}
/* All Anime Width */
[data-query*='status":7'] .list-table {
}

Thank you so much! It's perfect now!
Apr 18, 2019 4:39 PM
Jul 2012
Hello! I've been wondering a thing for a long time, is possible to change the font of all the texts that appear in this layouts?
Apr 21, 2019 7:02 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
BhonnaGaming said:
Hello! I've been wondering a thing for a long time, is possible to change the font of all the texts that appear in this layouts?
Sorry for the late response, which layout are you referring to and which font(s) were you thinking? It's perfectly possible to change the fonts, it just takes a little bit of tweaking the CSS. I could describe the entire process if you are interested in acquiring the knowledge to do it yourself, or if it's a one-off change you wish to have made then I could just do it for you to save some time?
Apr 26, 2019 11:43 AM

Nov 2017
Thanks for the layout! It was really easy to customize and it looks amazing.
May 3, 2019 1:53 PM

Feb 2010
Shaysei said:
Thanks for the layout! It was really easy to customize and it looks amazing.

Thanks for letting us know :D
Jun 8, 2019 11:12 PM
Sep 2017
The video helped alot, thanks so much!!
But I got a problem for the Clarity Style.

I tried messing around with the rgb colors but the colors dont really seem to change.

https://i.imgur.com/pCJkwG1.png

What change am I expected to see from changing the Status Colors and the other ones?
Jun 9, 2019 3:41 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
KenSmiley said:

I tried messing around with the rgb colors but the colors dont really seem to change.

What change am I expected to see from changing the Status Colors and the other ones?
It's a code priority issue. Can be fixed by either moving the theme colour section to the bottom of the code or by changing the beginning ":root" text of the colour section to "body".

You may also find it useful to add the code from this spoiler to the bottom of your code. It will enable the status colours on list items to change, instead of only the header colours.
Jun 9, 2019 12:51 PM
Sep 2017
Valerio_Lyndon said:
KenSmiley said:

It's a code priority issue. Can be fixed by either moving the theme colour section to the bottom of the code or by changing the beginning ":root" text of the colour section to "body".

You may also find it useful to add the code from this spoiler to the bottom of your code. It will enable the status colours on list items to change, instead of only the header colours.

Thanks so much!
KenSmileyJun 9, 2019 11:39 PM
Jul 15, 2019 6:00 PM
Dec 2018
Hello, what do I need to do to activate start/end dates ??
Jul 15, 2019 11:18 PM

Feb 2010
LukPhoenix said:
Hello, what do I need to do to activate start/end dates ??

Did you check it on this page and save?
https://myanimelist.net/editprofile.php?go=listpreferences
Jul 16, 2019 5:14 AM
Dec 2018

Yes, but only the start day appears and in some cases it gets overlapping numbers http://imgur.com/kHtiYja
Jul 16, 2019 1:42 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
LukPhoenix said:
Yes, but only the start day appears and in some cases it gets overlapping numbers http://imgur.com/kHtiYja
You can add this code to the bottom of your CSS to make them work a little better. Started is now on the bottom-left, and finished is on the bottom-right.

Jul 16, 2019 1:53 PM

Feb 2010
Valerio_Lyndon said:
LukPhoenix said:
You can add this code to the bottom of your CSS to make them work a little better. Started is now on the bottom-left, and finished is on the bottom-right.

Cool, thanks, I'll add this to the main post!
Jul 16, 2019 2:53 PM
Dec 2018
Valerio_Lyndon said:

Thanks, you help a lot
Jul 19, 2019 7:48 AM
Jul 2015
How can i put render in bottom left corner if it's even possible? And can i put 2 render's in?

i took the second template but i cant add another render at the left
Jul 19, 2019 2:52 PM

Feb 2010
Nashy said:
How can i put render in bottom left corner if it's even possible? And can i put 2 render's in?

i took the second template but i cant add another render at the left

There's versions of grid with 2 renders at the bottom, but you can add these codes for a left render. You have to adjust the width and height after tho.

footer:before{
left: -15%;
background-image: url(http://imgur.com/gAgIkGM.png);
}

footer:before{
width: 50%;
height: 100%;
position: fixed;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-size: 100% !important;
background-position:center bottom;}

footer::after, footer::before {
content: "";
position: fixed;
bottom: 0px;
background-size: 100%;
pointer-events: none;
z-index: 3; }
Aug 1, 2019 2:47 PM

Feb 2010
silverzoro said:
The grid layout is great but there is a problem for me. So I enabled the studio names and the start to end date but they both kind of keep overlapping on each other. Is there any way to fix that? If there is one, I'd be happy but if not I will still be fine with it though. Thanks.

Pic of problem

Moving your post over here.

Try adding this to the bottom

.list-item .data.studio {
height: 53px !important;
top: 172px;}
Aug 4, 2019 5:07 PM
Apr 2017
Hi man ! I followed your tutorial for the anime list profile and tried with a Charlotte's theme. But it doesn't work :(. Here is the final code that I c/p in the custom CSS : https://pastebin.com/fwFPgxY1
That's what it looks in the page of customizing : http://prntscr.com/ooc2jx
and That's when I upload to my anime list xd : http://prntscr.com/ooc2ui
could you help me please I spent 3 hours to make that and this is not working properly :(
Aug 4, 2019 5:14 PM

Feb 2010
FayZew said:
Hi man ! I followed your tutorial for the anime list profile and tried with a Charlotte's theme. But it doesn't work :(. Here is the final code that I c/p in the custom CSS : https://pastebin.com/fwFPgxY1
That's what it looks in the page of customizing : http://prntscr.com/ooc2jx
and That's when I upload to my anime list xd : http://prntscr.com/ooc2ui
could you help me please I spent 3 hours to make that and this is not working properly :(

You set your list to Classic. It has to be saved to Modern and installed there. Switch it here.
https://myanimelist.net/ownlist/style
These layouts won't work on classic list settings.

See here in the video how I install the CSS to a modern list template
https://youtu.be/cA0g4HkNLic?t=75
Aug 4, 2019 5:45 PM
Apr 2017
Much thanks it works! Nice tutorial btw now my anime list looks good thanks to you
Aug 4, 2019 8:24 PM

Feb 2010
FayZew said:
Much thanks it works! Nice tutorial btw now my anime list looks good thanks to you

Cool it looks awesome!! :D
Aug 5, 2019 6:00 AM
Feb 2019
Hi I followed your youtube video and really loved it. I'm having 1 problem and thats the background I cant seem to figure out how to make my img's fit and not have these empty spaces. Just asking for help since its really bothering my eyes

css: https://pastebin.com/FR9NHCXV
the problem: https://i.imgur.com/iSmMkWk.jpg
Aug 5, 2019 1:11 PM

Feb 2010
Positivetech said:
Hi I followed your youtube video and really loved it. I'm having 1 problem and thats the background I cant seem to figure out how to make my img's fit and not have these empty spaces. Just asking for help since its really bothering my eyes

add to the bottom

/* CURRENTLY WATCHING BANNER BACKGROUND */
.list-unit.watching .list-status-title:after,
.list-unit.reading .list-status-title:after {
background-size: cover !important;
background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/8gvAhck.jpg);
height: 500px !important;
}

/* COMPLETED BANNER BACKGROUND */
.list-unit.completed .list-status-title:after {
background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/C9KjowA.jpg);
}

/* ON-HOLD BANNER BACKGROUND */
.list-unit.onhold .list-status-title:after {
background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/uWAj8BZ.jpg);
}

/* DROPPED BANNER BACKGROUND */
.list-unit.dropped .list-status-title:after {
background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/xjVGStj.jpg);
}

/* PLAN TO BANNER BACKGROUND */
.list-unit.plantowatch .list-status-title:after,
.list-unit.plantoread .list-status-title:after {
background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/fN2L4U5.jpg);
}

/* ALL ANIME/MANGA BANNER BACKGROUND */
.list-unit.all_anime .list-status-title:after{
}

Aug 5, 2019 1:56 PM
Feb 2019
Shishio-kun said:
Positivetech said:

add to the bottom

/* CURRENTLY WATCHING BANNER BACKGROUND */
.list-unit.watching .list-status-title:after,
.list-unit.reading .list-status-title:after {
}

/* COMPLETED BANNER BACKGROUND */
.list-unit.completed .list-status-title:after {
background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/C9KjowA.jpg);
}

/* ON-HOLD BANNER BACKGROUND */
.list-unit.onhold .list-status-title:after {
background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/uWAj8BZ.jpg);
}

/* DROPPED BANNER BACKGROUND */
.list-unit.dropped .list-status-title:after {
background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/xjVGStj.jpg);
}

/* PLAN TO BANNER BACKGROUND */
.list-unit.plantowatch .list-status-title:after,
.list-unit.plantoread .list-status-title:after {
background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/fN2L4U5.jpg);
}

/* ALL ANIME/MANGA BANNER BACKGROUND */
.list-unit.all_anime .list-status-title:after{
}

Thank you so much. Been messing around with your other templates just super fun to mess with and customize <3
Aug 11, 2019 4:16 PM

Feb 2010
Some new codes were added to the original post to help you resize the banner, and also to move the preview pics down.
Aug 23, 2019 4:14 AM

Oct 2014
Hey there, I would like to ask if the Clarity Theme (no. 2) could be edited to remove the commas in tag sections creating a new tag bubble-function?
Additionally I'd like to know if the spaces for specific elements could be widened and narrowed etc.
I've made this helpful info graph to illustrate what I would like to be able to change about it.
https://i.imgur.com/JrTkC3K.png
Thank you -Bang.
Aug 24, 2019 12:05 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
PoisonBang said:
Hey there, I would like to ask if the Clarity Theme (no. 2) could be edited to remove the commas in tag sections creating a new tag bubble-function?
This will change the tag box to how you describe. You can modify the width of it by changing the number within. Add this CSS below everything else.
/* "Clarity" by Valerio Lyndon / Review Tags Modification / Revision 0.1 */

/* Raise or lower this number to change how wide the box is. Make sure not to remove the "px" at the end. */
.data.tags { width: 240px; }

.data.tags div:not(:empty){padding:2px 8px;background:var(--btn-bg);border-radius:8.5px}.data.tags span{display:inline;font-size:11px!important;cursor:text}.data.tags a:not(.edit){display:inline;padding:0;background:0 0;pointer-events:none}

PoisonBang said:
Additionally I'd like to know if the spaces for specific elements could be widened and narrowed etc.
I can't think of why not, just let me know which ones in particular (even if it's all of them).
Aug 25, 2019 2:50 PM

Oct 2014
Thank you Valerio.

There is still two things I'd like to ask about concerning the Clarity 2 theme, again.

I would like to be able to change the color and opacity of the element that contains each anime's specific details (the image, score, tags etc.) as well as the background color for the tags which you previously assisted me with.
Once again I've made a little info graph for better illustration: https://i.imgur.com/4FPXLXj.png

Additionally the 2 Side Renders which are by default turned off, fail to appear for me. What I did was simply change the url(NONE) within the premade code to replace the NONE with the link for the desired png Image.

Thank you for your time.
- Bang
Aug 26, 2019 12:38 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
PoisonBang said:
I would like to be able to change the color and opacity of the element that contains each anime's specific details (the image, score, tags etc.) as well as the background color for the tags which you previously assisted me with.
Once again I've made a little info graph for better illustration: https://i.imgur.com/4FPXLXj.png
There are a couple of ways to do this. The easiest way is to simply change the background colour of the list items. Add this to the bottom of your CSS:
.list-item {
	background: rgba(255,255,255,0.8) !important;
}
You can use any CSS colour. Here I'm using an RGBA value, which is just an RGB colour with a fourth value, the alpha. You should know that if you enable the "Priority" list column, it won't look good with this simple transparency fix. But as you don't have that currently enabled, it won't matter. You may also notice that the number is now a white circle:

You could change it to the same colour as tags with this code:
.data.number {
	background: var(--btn-bg);
}

Since you've figured out how to change the colour of the tags and the like, you can just add a transparency value to the colour. So for instance, #f985ff could become "#f985ff88" (half transparency) or "rgba(249,133,255,0.5)" (which is the same colour but as an RGB value).

PoisonBang said:
Additionally the 2 Side Renders which are by default turned off, fail to appear for me. What I did was simply change the url(NONE) within the premade code to replace the NONE with the link for the desired png Image.
Ah, I see the issue. Add this code to fix it:
/* ====================
Render Display Patch */

body::before {
	z-index: -1;
}
@Shishio-kun You may wish to incorporate this fix into the main code.
Aug 26, 2019 12:02 PM

Oct 2014
Thank you Valerio, works like a charm.
Oct 13, 2019 5:35 AM
Dec 2018
Hi, I am using your Grid Style 4 and really like it!
When changing the backgrounds, renders, and banners, I realized that I the filter window also has a custom background. However, no matter how much I searched the code, I couldn't find the appropriate code to change that background.
Any help will be much appreciated
Oct 13, 2019 6:58 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
CubeMage said:
Hi, I am using your Grid Style 4 and really like it!
When changing the backgrounds, renders, and banners, I realized that I the filter window also has a custom background. However, no matter how much I searched the code, I couldn't find the appropriate code to change that background.
Any help will be much appreciated
Good question, you can change it using this code:
/* FILTER MENU BACKGROUND */
#advanced-options {
	background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/06BJudE.jpg) !important;
}
Just change the image link to what you wish, as you would with any of the other options.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» ❓ Ask for help here + See Frequently Asked Questions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Apr 15, 2010

7812 by mtsRhea »»
Apr 21, 5:25 AM

» [CSS- MODERN] ⭐ Minimal Dashboard layout by 5cm ~ Compact and convenient! ( 1 2 3 )

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

121 by Pokitaru »»
Apr 21, 3:25 AM

» [CSS-MODERN] Change list text/font colors on any list layout

Shishio-kun - May 4, 2021

3 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

» [CSS] [VIDEO GUIDE] ⭐️ How to change fonts on a list layout

Shishio-kun - Jul 15, 2019

17 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:03 PM

» [CSS][Modern] ☀️ Endless Summer Layout by Cateinya ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cateinya - Aug 18, 2016

309 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.