Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
May 10, 2012 12:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 5969
You can repair a broken layout via this topic!

Also, I've recently updated all Modern List Layouts, so you can simply reinstall or upgrade to one of these instead: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1499058#msg45619592



Common Fixes for Broken Layouts
1. Make sure you copied the entire code. If you miss even one character, it is possible to break an entire layout!

2. Update to the latest version, or use the latest imports and topbar codes (more on this below).

3. Make sure your list template matches the layout type. For example, the CSS layout must be modern (will say in the topic) if you are using the modern template.

4. Uncheck Style Override on this page and save after: https://myanimelist.net/editprofile.php?go=listpreferences

5. Adjust settings on this page for better looking list tables: https://myanimelist.net/editprofile.php?go=listpreferences






How to fix missing or blurry preview pictures (covers, thumbnails, etc)
If you set your list to private recently, please make it public then wait 24 hours before trying any solutions. Private settings interfere with HD preview pics.





Allow logged out users and other users to see custom layouts, preview pics, and imported CSS again
Because of a site change, many layouts relying on @imports won't be visible to other members and logged out users without these fixes.







Fix broken @imports including CSS and topbars







If you recently installed a layout but it was broken (or doesn't show)







Fix gaps in club graphics








More Help Topics
Ask about it and read full FAQs (frequently asked questions): http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=200323

Fix broken or missing topbars by reinstalling them: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=449097

Fix other missing images: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=440309

Search for a specific topic: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1309889



Modified by Shishio-kun, Jul 10, 3:16 PM
 
#2
Aug 22, 2018 1:50 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 2
Hi,

Thank you for making this, but photos on my list are still blurry... I followed the instructions, is there really nothing else I could do?
 
#3
Aug 22, 2018 2:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 5969
Miinaighter said:
Hi,

Thank you for making this, but photos on my list are still blurry... I followed the instructions, is there really nothing else I could do?


I see the problem: the Mirai layout first needs this for HD covers
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/dataimagelinkbefore";

But on your list the layout itself is broken. When codes were pasted into the CSS edit box, some got lost, I think. Or something broke them over time. These codes are the second thing needed for HD covers and usually don't get lost or broken.

In your CSS edit box there's also some errors like @imports added to the bottom, these need to always be at the top.

Solution:
So this is the type of situation where you should delete the codes you have in your CSS edit box and copy the original layout back into it again*. You can go to the original topic, but all you really need is these two lines at the very absolute top then save.**

@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/dataimagelinkbefore";
@\import "https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/7af1lkrbw4q6frw/MAL%20-%20Mirai.css";



* An alternative solution would be to repair the codes you have now, but I think that's a lot of trouble when you can simply reinstall everything.

** If you don't want to use the Dropbox import, you can copy the CSS directly from there and add to the CSS edit box. But you should delete all the previous codes and need to make sure malscraper import is on top.

Let me know if it works out please!
Modified by Shishio-kun, Aug 22, 2018 2:15 PM
 
#4
Aug 22, 2018 5:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 2
I reinstalled everything, added the textbox on top and now it works! Yeeyy!

Thank you so so so much for your quick and detailed answer. You helped me alot, haha. I feel kind of bad for writing such a short feedback, please believe me when I say I fought with this *************** thing for almost two years.

Now my daily life has a bit more beauty in it. Thank you :)
Modified by Miinaighter, Aug 22, 2018 5:37 PM
 
#5
Aug 22, 2018 7:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 6
U just save me bae! tanks <333
 
#6
Aug 23, 2018 5:52 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 1
Hello,

I followed the instructions to fix the previews, but they still don't appear, any suggestions?
 
#7
Aug 23, 2018 6:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 170
Decided to do the same thing with fix like I did with malcat and it works:
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/more";
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/dataimagelinkbefore";
Modified by SViper, Aug 24, 2018 4:17 PM
[size=0]
[/size]
 
#8
Aug 23, 2018 6:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 5969
TheFermiSolution said:
Hello,

I followed the instructions to fix the previews, but they still don't appear, any suggestions?


Need to take your list off private, I think
 
#9
Aug 23, 2018 7:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 5969
Miinaighter said:

Now my daily life has a bit more beauty in it. Thank you :)


Great! That's our goal here!
 
Aug 25, 2018 2:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 23396
The lists broke again?
 
Aug 25, 2018 2:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 5969
Ulquiorra said:
The lists broke again?


DENA broke a lot of layouts over the last several months with updates, including shutting down third-party aps
 
Aug 25, 2018 4:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 23396
Shishio-kun said:
Ulquiorra said:
The lists broke again?


DENA broke a lot of layouts over the last several months with updates, including shutting down third-party aps


Yeah I know that.
By again I meant today because your solutions were working yesterday but not anymore.
 
Aug 25, 2018 4:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 136
Ulquiorra said:

Yeah I know that.
By again I meant today because your solutions were working yesterday but not anymore.

It still works for me, even logged out...
 
Aug 25, 2018 5:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 5969
Ulquiorra said:
Shishio-kun said:


DENA broke a lot of layouts over the last several months with updates, including shutting down third-party aps


Yeah I know that.
By again I meant today because your solutions were working yesterday but not anymore.


You'd have to post the layout code or put it on your list so we can look at it
 
Aug 25, 2018 5:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 23396
Shishio-kun said:
Ulquiorra said:


Yeah I know that.
By again I meant today because your solutions were working yesterday but not anymore.


You'd have to post the layout code or put it on your list so we can look at it


Never mind, I fixed it, dunno why I had to redo it again since it was working yesterday, weird.
 
Aug 25, 2018 5:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 5969
Ulquiorra said:
Shishio-kun said:


You'd have to post the layout code or put it on your list so we can look at it


Never mind, I fixed it, dunno why I had to redo it again since it was working yesterday, weird.



Well that's a relief! :D

Yeah sometimes Dropbox has downtime so maybe you were using that. And when it had downtown the layout link was down. The latest version I posted doesn't rely on a Dropbox link which will be way more reliable
 
Aug 26, 2018 11:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 170
I hope my solution helped someone. Yesterday I edited it, because edits after adding \ removes \, so.
[size=0]
[/size]
 
Aug 26, 2018 1:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 5969
SViper said:
I hope my solution helped someone. Yesterday I edited it, because edits after adding \ removes \, so.


That would be good! Thanks for updating your post.
 
Aug 27, 2018 4:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 9
Ay! Thanks for this. Good to have the styles back. The listed fixes fixed everything. One thing to make sure to fix was that the import statements I had had single quotes in the parenthesis. For example:

@import ('https://isaychris.github.io/themes/fundamental/v1.3/light/layout.css');

Those need to be removed. Or, at least have them uniform. It was still broken when I didn't see the quote at the beginning, since it was mixing with the new ".
 
Aug 27, 2018 5:13 AM

Online
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 2302
It worked for my anime list, but not for my manga list, even after I set it to public.
 
Aug 27, 2018 5:35 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 25477
Is there actually any alternative to the default low res cover images with the new modern designs? They are really horrible with my design (that I had to remake to work because no @import support) but the image quality of these covers is really killing me!
 
Aug 27, 2018 7:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 91
Sadly it doesn't really work for me. It shows up like this with the keyword datatitle: (parts of HD pic under the blurred pic)


None of the other keywords worked for me.

I'm using the Your Name layout with custom ppics/gifs. Think that's the shelter v2.?
If i remember correctly, i used some fix weeks/months ago, when the api first broke, dunno if that helps.
Has anyone an idea?


ᗩ ᔕᑌᗷTᒪE ᔕOᒪᗩᑕE TO ᗪEᗰOᒪIᔕᕼ TᕼE TᖇOᑌᗷᒪEᗪ ᑕOᑎᔕᑕIEᑎᑕE
Oᖴ ᗩ ᑭOᑭᑌᒪᗩᑕE ᗯITᕼ ᑎO KᑎOᗯᒪEᗪGE ᗩᑎᗪ EᐯEᖇY ᖴᖇEEᗪOᗰ ᗪEᑎIEᗪ

 
Aug 27, 2018 7:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 30
This Solution worked like a charm thank you for your hard work.
 
Aug 27, 2018 9:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 6
Thank you so much for this solution. Finally I got my design back. <3
 
Aug 27, 2018 10:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 295
 
Aug 27, 2018 10:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 8
For me, the preview pictures worked when I replaced "dataimagelinkbefore" with "more". Thanks!
But when the "WARNING" at the top will be removed definetely? I mean, with no need of Stylus.
Modified by Luxaky-kun, Aug 27, 2018 10:55 AM
 
Aug 27, 2018 12:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 731
DepravedMagi said:
It worked for my anime list, but not for my manga list, even after I set it to public.
Assuming you are okay with your list being public, I would just give it some time. Especially if you tried to generate the list while it was still private. I believe the cooldown on generating is somewhere within 24 hours. Or if you want to keep it private, you could check out some of the more manual options that don't use web services, such as BurntJelly's generator script (requires manual generating every time). https://burntjello.webs.com/m/MyAnimeListTools/

RafaelDeJongh said:
Is there actually any alternative to the default low res cover images with the new modern designs? They are really horrible with my design (that I had to remake to work because no @import support) but the image quality of these covers is really killing me!
There isn't any "built-in" method from MyAnimeList itself yet, unfortunately. Hopefully in the future huh. But for now you should be able to use the @\import hack. So first you would add the image cover import to the top of your CSS:
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/dataimagelinkafter";

And then add this to the bottom:
.data.image .link {
	position: relative;
}
.data.image .link:after {
	content: "";
	position: absolute;
	left: 0;
	top: 0;
	
	width: 100%;
	height: 100%;
	background-size: cover;
}


And you should now have functioning covers.


_KaWaI_ said:
Sadly it doesn't really work for me. It shows up like this with the keyword datatitle: (parts of HD pic under the blurred pic)


None of the other keywords worked for me.

I'm using the Your Name layout with custom ppics/gifs. Think that's the shelter v2.?
If i remember correctly, i used some fix weeks/months ago, when the api first broke, dunno if that helps.
Has anyone an idea?

Alright, let's try this.

First, switch to the dataimagelink preset (put this at the top of your code).
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/dataimagelink";

Next, apply a negative z-index to the low-rez covers so that they don't cover up the high-rez ones any longer (put at the bottom of the code).
.data.image .image {
	position: relative;
	z-index: -1;
}

Let me know if that works for you.

Luxaky_ said:
For me, the preview pictures worked when I replaced "dataimagelinkbefore" with "more". Thanks!
But when the "WARNING" at the top will be removed definetely? I mean, with no need of Stylus.
It will likely be removed once the MAL devs have got every page back online, I would imagine. But we can't be sure until they remove it themselves. Until then we can just hide it if we don't want it.
 
Aug 27, 2018 2:34 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 25477
Valerio_Lyndon said:

RafaelDeJongh said:
Is there actually any alternative to the default low res cover images with the new modern designs? They are really horrible with my design (that I had to remake to work because no @import support) but the image quality of these covers is really killing me!
There isn't any "built-in" method from MyAnimeList itself yet, unfortunately. Hopefully in the future huh. But for now you should be able to use the @\import hack. So first you would add the image cover import to the top of your CSS:
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/dataimagelinkafter";

And then add this to the bottom:
.data.image .link {
	position: relative;
}
.data.image .link:after {
	content: "";
	position: absolute;
	left: 0;
	top: 0;
	
	width: 100%;
	height: 100%;
	background-size: cover;
}


And you should now have functioning covers.


Cheers mate, that did the trick!
 
Aug 27, 2018 9:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 3
Great, it works for me now. Thanks you!!!
 
Aug 28, 2018 2:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 91
Valerio_Lyndon said:

_KaWaI_ said:
Sadly it doesn't really work for me. It shows up like this with the keyword datatitle: (parts of HD pic under the blurred pic)


None of the other keywords worked for me.

I'm using the Your Name layout with custom ppics/gifs. Think that's the shelter v2.?
If i remember correctly, i used some fix weeks/months ago, when the api first broke, dunno if that helps.
Has anyone an idea?

Alright, let's try this.

First, switch to the dataimagelink preset (put this at the top of your code).
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/dataimagelink";

Next, apply a negative z-index to the low-rez covers so that they don't cover up the high-rez ones any longer (put at the bottom of the code).
.data.image .image {
	position: relative;
	z-index: -1;
}

Let me know if that works for you.



I love you. That did the magic.
Thanky you!

ᗩ ᔕᑌᗷTᒪE ᔕOᒪᗩᑕE TO ᗪEᗰOᒪIᔕᕼ TᕼE TᖇOᑌᗷᒪEᗪ ᑕOᑎᔕᑕIEᑎᑕE
Oᖴ ᗩ ᑭOᑭᑌᒪᗩᑕE ᗯITᕼ ᑎO KᑎOᗯᒪEᗪGE ᗩᑎᗪ EᐯEᖇY ᖴᖇEEᗪOᗰ ᗪEᑎIEᗪ

 
Aug 31, 2018 1:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 3523
Hello, I don't know if it's normal but when I put my cursor on an anime in my list, I suppose that it is supposed to show the anime picture, al least that's what I think, but even if I do on my computer, it creates a little Purple square but it doesn't show the anime pic :/

How should I do to fix this? It may just be my computer tho
“Forgetting is like a wound. The wound may heal but it has already left a scar.” - Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
“Being alone is more painful than getting hurt.” - Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
“You want to keep everyone from dying? That’s naive. It’s war. People die.” - Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)


 
Aug 31, 2018 1:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 731
DarknessPoulet said:
Hello, I don't know if it's normal but when I put my cursor on an anime in my list, I suppose that it is supposed to show the anime picture, al least that's what I think, but even if I do on my computer, it creates a little Purple square but it doesn't show the anime pic :/

How should I do to fix this? It may just be my computer tho
Did you try the fix for missing cover pictures from the top post? I tried it on your list and it seems to work with the "more" preset. It goes at the top of your CSS.
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/more";


Also, a bit of a side note and not required, but I would recommend removing the MalCat generator for now. Since you're replacing it with this generator there isn't any reason to have two, it will only slow page load times. (If you don't know what one I mean, it's this one: [Image])
 
Aug 31, 2018 2:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 3523
Valerio_Lyndon said:
DarknessPoulet said:
Hello, I don't know if it's normal but when I put my cursor on an anime in my list, I suppose that it is supposed to show the anime picture, al least that's what I think, but even if I do on my computer, it creates a little Purple square but it doesn't show the anime pic :/

How should I do to fix this? It may just be my computer tho
Did you try the fix for missing cover pictures from the top post? I tried it on your list and it seems to work with the "more" preset. It goes at the top of your CSS.
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/more";


Also, a bit of a side note and not required, but I would recommend removing the MalCat generator for now. Since you're replacing it with this generator there isn't any reason to have two, it will only slow page load times. (If you don't know what one I mean, it's this one: [Image])


I put the link on top and it now works, I'll follow your other advice too :)
“Forgetting is like a wound. The wound may heal but it has already left a scar.” - Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
“Being alone is more painful than getting hurt.” - Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
“You want to keep everyone from dying? That’s naive. It’s war. People die.” - Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)


 
Aug 31, 2018 2:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 731
DarknessPoulet said:
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Did you try the fix for missing cover pictures from the top post? I tried it on your list and it seems to work with the "more" preset. It goes at the top of your CSS.
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/more";


Also, a bit of a side note and not required, but I would recommend removing the MalCat generator for now. Since you're replacing it with this generator there isn't any reason to have two, it will only slow page load times. (If you don't know what one I mean, it's this one: [Image])


I put the link on top and it now works, I'll follow your other advice too :)
Glad to hear. :)
 
Sep 1, 2018 2:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 481
I'm so... so so so tired of MAL destroying layouts so often T_T I'm so confused with all these repairs that I'm not sure why it's not working again (pictures for anime when I hover a title of it).

Can someone tell me if "malcat-gen" is still working or I should take other source for miniatures?
 
Sep 1, 2018 2:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 5969
Alextasha said:
I'm so... so so so tired of MAL destroying layouts so often T_T I'm so confused with all these repairs that I'm not sure why it's not working again (pictures for anime when I hover a title of it).

Can someone tell me if "malcat-gen" is still working or I should take other source for miniatures?


I understand the frustration, believe me. Basically:

1. malcat gen is broken for now, since May I think. no idea if it will ever work again

2. you want the solution under
"How to fix missing or blurry preview pictures (covers, thumbnails, etc)"
that's referring to fixing the pictures you're talking about. You probably need
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/animetitlebefore";

at the top of your CSS to see cover pics again.

3. The other solutions on the page are to fix other specific issues like the "Warning/Info" bar you might be seeing. But you don't need those if you dont want them and some don't apply to you.




 
Sep 2, 2018 11:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1140
Hey, I recently a club layout and I'm just getting frustrated over the fact that the BBcode isn't working properly when I post it on the club's main page (like the sliced images aren't lining up) but when I put it on my profile or even a post, its fine.
Can someone help? The BBcode is in the spoiler below.
 
Sep 2, 2018 3:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 5969
Kamui1423_Atsuma said:
Hey, I recently a club layout and I'm just getting frustrated over the fact that the BBcode isn't working properly when I post it on the club's main page (like the sliced images aren't lining up) but when I put it on my profile or even a post, its fine.
Can someone help? The BBcode is in the spoiler below.



This would get rid of any glitch gaps (I think) but I also believe the graphic is too wide for the club layout space which is different than profile and post spaces. It has to be under a certain limit (730px I think). I'd edit it and try making it less wide, how about 700-720px wide overall, then see if it works.

If I recall correctly, it's a weird situation with club graphics where single pieces will fit if they total 733px, but multiple pieces won't fit even if they total 733px. So you gotta make your overall graphic a little less wide, I think.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/js8WPS0.jpg[/img][url=https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1632901][img]https://i.imgur.com/rYDdLux.jpg[/img][/url][url=https://discord.gg/453VYPP][img]https://i.imgur.com/A3vxdPU.jpg[/img][/url][url=https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1541855][img]https://i.imgur.com/724gUB0.jpg[/img][/url][url=https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1638081][img]https://i.imgur.com/GZ7uPlg.jpg[/img][/url][url=https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1638128][img]https://i.imgur.com/1YYpTrA.jpg[/img][/url][img]https://i.imgur.com/WgbMKeQ.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/sWaPGYT.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/zvPg5P0.jpg[/img][yt]CVlyghaNP_g[/yt][img]https://i.imgur.com/wuvUKmt.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Q0ex272.jpg[/img]
 
Sep 3, 2018 12:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 481
Shishio-kun said:
Alextasha said:
I'm so... so so so tired of MAL destroying layouts so often T_T I'm so confused with all these repairs that I'm not sure why it's not working again (pictures for anime when I hover a title of it).

Can someone tell me if "malcat-gen" is still working or I should take other source for miniatures?


I understand the frustration, believe me. Basically:

1. malcat gen is broken for now, since May I think. no idea if it will ever work again

2. you want the solution under
"How to fix missing or blurry preview pictures (covers, thumbnails, etc)"
that's referring to fixing the pictures you're talking about. You probably need
@import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/animetitlebefore";

at the top of your CSS to see cover pics again.

3. The other solutions on the page are to fix other specific issues like the "Warning/Info" bar you might be seeing. But you don't need those if you dont want them and some don't apply to you.


Thank you! Covers are back again.

Also is there away to get rid of " Warning: The @import statement is only available when viewing your own list. URL statements only work for *.jpg, *.gif, *.png images."

I don't mean to hide that bar. I want to repair it so it won't show again. I tried that @ and " " things but it didn't change anything. I added "s" to all links. Still warning is showing up :/

 
Sep 3, 2018 12:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 136
Alextasha said:

Also is there away to get rid of " Warning: The @import statement is only available when viewing your own list. URL statements only work for *.jpg, *.gif, *.png images."

I don't mean to hide that bar. I want to repair it so it won't show again. I tried that @ and " " things but it didn't change anything. I added "s" to all links. Still warning is showing up :/


You can't "repair" it, it was added by MAL. One solution is the Stylus theme from first post (this only hides the message for yourself).
The other is adding the following code after the import lines to hide the bar with css (before the body { tag). But please bear in mind that you'll need to remove it when MAL gets rid of the warning in the future or it may cause problems, so I don't know if you want to use it.

.initialize-tutorial
{
	display: none !important;
	height : 1px!important;
}
 
Sep 4, 2018 2:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 76
Hey I've tried tossing the
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/dataimagelinkmore";
in the top of my list and it didn't fix the missing preview images. I've been using the same layout with a Dropbox import for years, so idk if there's been some change to how that's done now.



Here's my CSS code, any thoughts?
 
Sep 4, 2018 2:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 731
ArbiterofWhim said:
Hey I've tried tossing the
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/dataimagelinkmore";
in the top of my list and it didn't fix the missing preview images. I've been using the same layout with a Dropbox import for years, so idk if there's been some change to how that's done now.

-snip-

Here's my CSS code, any thoughts?
"dataimagelinkmore" isn't one of the valid presets, try using simply "more" and see if that works, it does for me when applying it on your list.
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/more";

For a full list of valid presets you can reference the tools' website: [Link].
 
Sep 5, 2018 5:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 76
Valerio_Lyndon said:
"dataimagelinkmore" isn't one of the valid presets, try using simply "more" and see if that works, it does for me when applying it on your list.
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/more";

For a full list of valid presets you can reference the tools' website: [Link].


Ah yep I'm an idiot lol. Thanks.
 
Sep 5, 2018 7:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 731
ArbiterofWhim said:
Valerio_Lyndon said:
"dataimagelinkmore" isn't one of the valid presets, try using simply "more" and see if that works, it does for me when applying it on your list.
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/more";

For a full list of valid presets you can reference the tools' website: [Link].


Ah yep I'm an idiot lol. Thanks.
Happens to the best of us. :)
 
Sep 7, 2018 8:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 61
Can someone fix this layout for me
@import url(https://malcat-gen.appspot.com/series?preset=more);
@import url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/wggulmz4ngps16c/CategoryMenu.css);
@import url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/z8gfvfjr518y8io/TabContent.css);
@import url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/f3lqxgi2ldc3ye5/TopMenu.css);
@import url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/5zfis6ca44jfhen/Style.css);

I tried all the commons fix it works when i check it from my login but fails when i check it out when logged out.Yes i tried adding the \ and the " ".
And even in my profile it only loads half of the anime list randomly and the rest continue to load for 15 minutes before they finally appear.Sigh this new cover generator seems to be slow
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Sep 7, 2018 12:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 284
Cheers for the fixes. However the API is expected to be repaired in the next month, so I'm going to watch for that to return before making a move.
 
Sep 7, 2018 1:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 5969
_EndlessParadox_ said:
Can someone fix this layout for me
@import url(https://malcat-gen.appspot.com/series?preset=more);
@import url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/wggulmz4ngps16c/CategoryMenu.css);
@import url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/z8gfvfjr518y8io/TabContent.css);
@import url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/f3lqxgi2ldc3ye5/TopMenu.css);
@import url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/5zfis6ca44jfhen/Style.css);

I tried all the commons fix it works when i check it from my login but fails when i check it out when logged out.Yes i tried adding the \ and the " ".
And even in my profile it only loads half of the anime list randomly and the rest continue to load for 15 minutes before they finally appear.Sigh this new cover generator seems to be slow


It should look like this

@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/more";
@\import "https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/wggulmz4ngps16c/CategoryMenu.css";
@\import "https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/z8gfvfjr518y8io/TabContent.css";
@\import "https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/f3lqxgi2ldc3ye5/TopMenu.css";
@\import "https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/5zfis6ca44jfhen/Style.css";

It's working 100% for me, even logged out, and your modern theme is loading fine too. Maybe wait a day after installing the new codes and see how things are then. Also there might be a browser issue, extensions can sometimes interfere with these things
 
Sep 7, 2018 1:21 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 7
Shishio,
You are simply amazing and so valuable for the community.
The explanations are cristal clear and the 2nd "@import" I tried just worked fine.

After the past 3 months of despair in MAL, such good news like "Anime List working again" are so motivating
Thank you
 
Sep 7, 2018 1:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 5969
Mxscrr said:
Shishio,
You are simply amazing and so valuable for the community.
The explanations are cristal clear and the 2nd "@import" I tried just worked fine.

After the past 3 months of despair in MAL, such good news like "Anime List working again" are so motivating
Thank you


Wow thanks! I really appreciate it!
 
Sep 10, 2018 12:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1386
Thanks for this information. I will be redoing my layouts and profile this weekend. I would do it right now but Im nephew sitting and it will be hard to concentrate with him screaming in my ear lol

 
Top
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »