Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 14, 2017 3:19 AM

Jan 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yes people this is real! We finally got a proper D. Gray Man chapter. And no it's not only 4 pages long, it's 30+.

Joyd speaking to Nea was normal but Nea's anwser to having dinner with them was harsh, as you'd expect. He was actually activating his innocence while I'm Noa form, God that will be powerful if he successfully activates it.

Thankfully Johnny arrives and snaps Allen out of it. And we have Allen back! What a beautiful Friday this turned out to be!
Jul 14, 2017 3:33 AM

Jun 2009
I barely remember the plot.
Jul 14, 2017 3:42 AM

Apr 2016
Finally another chapter !
Jul 14, 2017 4:12 AM
Jan 2016
Honestly, I don't really follow what is happening anymore. xD
Jul 14, 2017 4:59 AM

Aug 2016
Ayye we back, and so is Allen.
I honestly forgot a lot of details on what happended and what is going on, bit so far so good, good chapter, let's hope we don't have to wait another 6 months for the next one.

I still don't like Johnny btw.
Jul 14, 2017 7:43 AM

Jan 2009
What a gorgeous and delicious artwork chapter!!!xD
Earl and Wisely finally left.
Tyki stay and trying to invite Nea but got rejected badly.
It seems like the reincarnated form about Tyki that Nea mentioned is most likely the one from Noah Ark's (black form).
Fiddler seems to be a funny Noah. LOL hard when he say he want to go eat already!!! So carefree!!!xD
Nea's trying to activate Innocence, but before that happen, Johnny called Allen.
Allen's back for now!!! Johnny's the bro here!!!xD

It seems like this arc mostly likely conclude the next chapter or two more chapter at most. The next arc most likely going to the Mansion mentioned a few chapters ago.

Jul 14, 2017 9:01 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
When I saw this in my subscription feed and found out the chapter's longer than 8 pages, I think I cried a little in happiness. Things are moving faster than I thought it would. Allen's already snapped out of it in this chapter. I wonder if the end is ending soon, or is there more to it. Also, great art as always :D

5/5
Jul 14, 2017 9:22 AM

Nov 2011
What a beautiful way for Allen to return.

Indeed, the artwork is great as always. I'm hoping D Gray Man will be getting more chapters this year.
Jul 14, 2017 10:28 AM

Jul 2013
I cried. Allen is back. T_T and Johnny so barve, I'm proud of you boys :^)
I even saw a glimpse of Lavi, even though it was just a flashback.
Bless this chapter. Bless Hoshino. Bless the art, it's so beautiful.
I waited for this so long. Thank you.
Ikenai-TaiyouJul 14, 2017 10:31 AM
Jul 14, 2017 11:19 AM

May 2015
Glad to see a chapter after all this time however I was already struggling to understand the plot before but now it's even worse with all the long breaks between the chapters.
Jul 14, 2017 12:13 PM

Sep 2010
Nice art as always, but useless chapter in terms of story progression.

I mean, this comes after 6 long months, and this is what happens? Power of bonds, friendship, love, whatever it is, and then Allen comes back... Yeah great thanks... And Nea does not like Tyki, yep so important point...

These 34 pages could have been used to go to the mansion from the previous chapters for example? Idk I just want sth faster and more about the main plot.
Jul 14, 2017 1:39 PM

Feb 2013
Nea was trying to use the Innocence but Johnny ruined everything.
Jul 14, 2017 2:39 PM

May 2013
Onikilla said:
I barely remember the plot.
I honestly don't think this manga has one anymore. All these hiatuses have kind of killed it for me.
Jul 14, 2017 4:14 PM

May 2013
somebody pls kill Johnny, he's the most irritating person in the entire manga.... i HATE HIM, he only has the bullshit power of friendship yeah and rainbows and ponies... c'mon -_-
Jul 14, 2017 6:38 PM
Jan 2017
Holly crap, I was hoping for a new chapter. But wasn’t expecting a 30+ page and Allen final back! Almost out of nowhere, with power of friendship?... OK.

The biggest issue I have with this chapter is it really hasn’t used it large amount of pages to move the plot along. Cass and point. We still in that bloody ally way! We have years old questions. Allen learned he has a Noah in him and it’s his Fathers brother and questions if he truly loved him? Not only has it been not answered more question on top.

Allen is a lot older than he thinks, as he now ‘the 14th’ and offered his body to him. (Don’t misinterpreted yaoi fan girls.) Yet he’s in a body of a child or hasn’t aged at all. Can’t remember all the details, been a couple years.

A couple of chapter ago Allen stated he’s going to get himself some god damn answered, which I though was an indication for some explanations final. Then we got the 7 pages… Not even sure I can call it a chapter and here we get the odd line, “Spit up the food ate”? That left Tyki uneasily, so we can add that to the list.

Good to see Hoshino art hasn’t suffered by doing a large chapter with her hand injury.

I really hate to be overly negative as I really enjoyed it overall. But the release schedule and her health. I don’t feel they can avoid to take their sweet time with this.

I hope this is a sign of a solid time consistence and not the exception for D gray-man.

Oh yea, I thought of some more unanswered question: When Allen fight’s Krory and knocked out a skull lie thing appeared and upgrade his cursed eye. (That statement makes no scenes out of context.) Also the black moon dram world, that Allen and Lenalee seen. That fans at the time thought meant they were the hearts or something. And haven’t seen it since Allen near death and so Nea for the first time.

Did I miss any?
Jul 14, 2017 7:35 PM

Sep 2011
Man, how I've missed this. The art is still as good as ever<3. Has it been announced when the next chapter is? Or is it just going to be the usual every 4 months? (Forgot)
TyrelJul 14, 2017 7:41 PM
Jul 14, 2017 7:54 PM

Nov 2011
Agree about the art, it's gorgeous, I think we can hope more from Hoshino Katsura-sensei, hope she always well..
I don't really mind about this friendship power or something, this is still a good chapter..
Yeah, Nea is harsh.. I wonder what is the truth about Tyki ...

These hiatuses is not good of course, but everyone is okay with Berserk, why not with D.Gray-man.. D.Gray-man is still good, morely we know that Hoshino Katsura's problem is bigger than Kentaro Miura's problem ... :p
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Jul 14, 2017 10:15 PM

Apr 2008
Stark700 said:

Indeed, the artwork is great as always. I'm hoping D Gray Man will be getting more chapters this year.

The word you're looking for is rushed not beautiful. All it takes is for magic Johnny sue to call his name and boom the great threat that was going to erase Allen forever is erased? Please.

Other than the johnny part the chapter was pretty solid.
Jul 14, 2017 10:16 PM

Apr 2008
haganedonciii said:
somebody pls kill Johnny, he's the most irritating person in the entire manga.... i HATE HIM, he only has the bullshit power of friendship yeah and rainbows and ponies... c'mon -_-

He should have died so many times it's not even funny
Jul 15, 2017 3:23 AM

Jul 2012
Finally a new chapter, i think i kinda understand what was happening. Not much to say other that Allen is back! And see you in a year =/
Jul 15, 2017 3:51 AM

Aug 2016
sevki said:

I mean, this comes after 6 long months, and this is what happens? Power of bonds, friendship, love, whatever it is, and then Allen comes back... Yeah great thanks... And Nea does not like Tyki, yep so important point...

These 34 pages could have been used to go to the mansion from the previous chapters for example? Idk I just want sth faster and more about the main plot.

*rolls eyes* you shouldnt expect every chapter to be story rich, besides how fast-paced and weird would it feel if that was the case? hoshinos pace is fine as it is, we are just unlucky that we get max 4 chapters per year, but thats enough for me. i like this pace and i wouldnt want hoshino to pace it up.

Darklight0303 said:
Stark700 said:

The word you're looking for is rushed not beautiful. All it takes is for magic Johnny sue to call his name and boom the great threat that was going to erase Allen forever is erased? Please.

i dont see anything wrong with that, allen wanted his body back and he got it back. nea fainted because allen took his body back, thats how it is

----

i seriously dont get you guys, i mean we finally get a new chapter and you are complaining about the pace? the pace is fine, nothing is rushed and nothing is dragged out - hoshinos pace was always like that. if you re-read the chapters you will notice that. and i bet hoshino doesnt plan to keep this quarterly release either, but she wants her injury to get better and she also wants to keep drawing d gray man. at least be a bit happy that she doesnt go full hiatus until her injury is healed
ding dong ur wrong
Jul 15, 2017 3:57 AM

Apr 2008
eblin said:
sevki said:

*rolls eyes* you shouldnt expect every chapter to be story rich, besides how fast-paced and weird would it feel if that was the case? hoshinos pace is fine as it is, we are just unlucky that we get max 4 chapters per year, but thats enough for me. i like this pace and i wouldnt want hoshino to pace it up.

Darklight0303 said:

i dont see anything wrong with that, allen wanted his body back and he got it back. nea fainted because allen took his body back, thats how it is

----

i seriously dont get you guys, i mean we finally get a new chapter and you are complaining about the pace? the pace is fine, nothing is rushed and nothing is dragged out - hoshinos pace was always like that. if you re-read the chapters you will notice that. and i bet hoshino doesnt plan to keep this quarterly release either, but she wants her injury to get better and she also wants to keep drawing d gray man. at least be a bit happy that she doesnt go full hiatus until her injury is healed

Oh cool you want something so you're supposed to get it? Wow that's so easy. Alright then all Allen needs to do is want the Earl to die of a heart attack and boom the war's over! Genius.

Neah is supposed to be a threat that is almost impossible to avoid and all it takes is some wimpy nerd calling Allen's name to push him back. If you don't see the pacing issue there then there is NO helping you.
Darklight0303Jul 15, 2017 4:11 AM
Jul 15, 2017 4:15 AM

Aug 2016
Well I agree with the pacing issue to some extend.
With the way Johnny all of a sudden being able to easily help Allen return it did feel kinda rushed/forced, but not too bad overall. People complain that nothing happened story-wise and then they complain that Allen returned to fast/easy...
Yeah Nea is a threat, but he is not gone and he will come back. I'm pretty sure Hoshino just wanted to end this encounter to move on to the next arc (which is what a lot of people here seem to want) so I don't mind that friendship power thing too much (It is a bit stupid tho, and Johnny being an annoying character anyway does not help it.)
So I don't think there is any reason to get too mad at the chapter or at people who are okay with the way things turned out

Jul 15, 2017 5:36 AM

Aug 2016
Darklight0303 said:
eblin said:

----

Oh cool you want something so you're supposed to get it? Wow that's so easy. Alright then all Allen needs to do is want the Earl to die of a heart attack and boom the war's over! Genius.

Neah is supposed to be a threat that is almost impossible to avoid and all it takes is some wimpy nerd calling Allen's name to push him back. If you don't see the pacing issue there then there is NO helping you.

if you get so triggered by everything, why are you reading it then? im not trying to come off as mean, but every comment that is written by you is very passive-aggressive
there is no pacing issue, it was made clear since kanda and johnny searched for allen, that johnny is going to be an important character in this arc. allen loves his friends and would do everything to protect them.. and seeing someone who would do the same for him made him flustered, it were these precious words from johnny that helped him.. or more like, it helped allen because johnny kept his promise
yeah, nea is(/was supposed to be) a threat. but have you forgotten that nea used allens innocence? have you forgotten that when allen used his innocence, he got sleepy? i hope you didnt
ding dong ur wrong
Jul 15, 2017 6:27 AM
Jan 2016
FT_anime_fan said:
Holly crap, I was hoping for a new chapter. But wasn’t expecting a 30+ page and Allen final back! Almost out of nowhere, with power of friendship?... OK.

The biggest issue I have with this chapter is it really hasn’t used it large amount of pages to move the plot along. Cass and point. We still in that bloody ally way! We have years old questions. Allen learned he has a Noah in him and it’s his Fathers brother and questions if he truly loved him? Not only has it been not answered more question on top.

Allen is a lot older than he thinks, as he now ‘the 14th’ and offered his body to him. (Don’t misinterpreted yaoi fan girls.) Yet he’s in a body of a child or hasn’t aged at all. Can’t remember all the details, been a couple years.

A couple of chapter ago Allen stated he’s going to get himself some god damn answered, which I though was an indication for some explanations final. Then we got the 7 pages… Not even sure I can call it a chapter and here we get the odd line, “Spit up the food ate”? That left Tyki uneasily, so we can add that to the list.

Good to see Hoshino art hasn’t suffered by doing a large chapter with her hand injury.

I really hate to be overly negative as I really enjoyed it overall. But the release schedule and her health. I don’t feel they can avoid to take their sweet time with this.

I hope this is a sign of a solid time consistence and not the exception for D gray-man.

Oh yea, I thought of some more unanswered question: When Allen fight’s Krory and knocked out a skull lie thing appeared and upgrade his cursed eye. (That statement makes no scenes out of context.) Also the black moon dram world, that Allen and Lenalee seen. That fans at the time thought meant they were the hearts or something. And haven’t seen it since Allen near death and so Nea for the first time.

Did I miss any?

Yeah I remember something about Allen hasn't aged at all.
From what I remember, Cross Marian and Allen are acquainted with Nea. During an incident where Nea is dying, Allen offered his body to become the host for 14th Noah.
So this is my assumption. When Allen became the host, he lost all of his memories and for some unknown reason he turned into a child.
So yeah, he is much older than he looks.

Been waiting for so long for new updates T_T
I don't care long does it take to get new chapters released, as long as the author does not discontinue or drops the series, I'm happy to wait. ☺️
GinnnnJul 15, 2017 6:34 AM
Jul 15, 2017 6:46 AM

Jan 2016
Which pacing issues?

There are passing issues only for a quaterly release but mangas are not meant to be followed like that. They're meant to be followed by volumes.

Anyways, I'm particulary interested in the "having a meal with you if out of question Joyd, that reincarnated form of yours, I could laugh and spit the food I ate".

Any ideas about that anyone?

Regarding Allen getting back his body, you seem to ignore that the process of "noahfication" is a very slow process. Most Noah seem to not even go as far as being completely possessed by the memory (Actually apart Skin Bolic, the current noah appear to still have their human mindsets, only a bit twisted).
Their must be a way to control your memory, why can't it be "power of friendship"?

Remember that Allen's awakeneing was forced by the earl. It would have taken years without that. There is a reason the akumas and Noah keep harassing Allen. The goal is to make him snap and allow Nea to take over (which he did). But Before Allen's personality completely fade, there can be personality switches. Nea should come back as soon as Allen is emotionally and/or physically weakened and every time he shhould stay longer until he stays forever.

Unless of course, Allen finds a way to erase his presence... But at this point what happened is in the continuity of what happened before.

Beautiful art btw.
Jul 15, 2017 7:50 AM

Dec 2014
Holy Shit! This actually happened, great chapter overall.

Seeing 14th almost destroy himself with Crown Clown had me worried, Johnny managed to pull Allen out thankfully.

The art was great and while I remember most of the sequence of events that happened upto this point, I think my memory regarding the Noah/14th backstory that was in the most recent chapters is pretty vague. I'll probably have to reread this but given that the chapters come out so slowly, I'll probably wait till later to reread the parts post the Hallow(anime) events.
Jul 15, 2017 8:19 AM

May 2013
Allen is baaaaack!! <33
he looks so badass omg
made by bunnyama
Jul 15, 2017 8:21 AM
Jul 2017
Nothing useful to the plot? Oh, I could list some that you idiots seem to lack the capacity to notice.

1) It's been straight up confirmed that Neah and Tyki have a connection.

2) Wisely is aware of the entire truth (Why can't he? He's the Noah of Wisdom) but is hiding the knowledge from the others.

3) Neah just attempted to activate Allen's innocence. He doesn't seem concerned by the idea of becoming a Fallen One so there is an actual possibility that he has the potential to activate it... or he's just that suicidal and reckless.
Jul 15, 2017 8:46 AM

Aug 2016
regarding allens memory loss - i think apocryphos erased it for an unknown reason

tyki and nea are obviously connected, tykis apperanced is probably similar to someone whom nea knew, maybe its even neas outer appereance.

what goes constantly through my mind tho, do you all remember than nea killed 11 noah? you probably do
but with what did he kill them? how did he kill them? besides, why did he do that? and why did he spare road?
ding dong ur wrong
Jul 15, 2017 9:08 AM

Apr 2008
The_Exiled_One said:
Nothing useful to the plot? Oh, I could list some that you idiots seem to lack the capacity to notice.

1) It's been straight up confirmed that Neah and Tyki have a connection.

2) Wisely is aware of the entire truth (Why can't he? He's the Noah of Wisdom) but is hiding the knowledge from the others.

3) Neah just attempted to activate Allen's innocence. He doesn't seem concerned by the idea of becoming a Fallen One so there is an actual possibility that he has the potential to activate it... or he's just that suicidal and reckless.

Don't lump me in with that crowd. I noticed all those thing especially the Neah activating Innocence thing. The worst part of this chapter is the rushed and convenient return of Allen into his own body. That was my problem with this chapter. Everything else is symptomatic of so many people blindly having unwarranted faith .
Jul 15, 2017 9:29 AM

Jan 2016
I don't hink Wisely knows the entire truth since he asked Road for some informations about the mystery of Nea.
However he definitely is reluctant about given the informations he has and can give to the other Noahs. (was quite logic given that Sheril didn't ask him to read in Bookman's mind, which means Wisely didn't agree to do that).

"what goes constantly through my mind tho, do you all remember than nea killed 11 noah? you probably do
but with what did he kill them? how did he kill them? besides, why did he do that? and why did he spare road?"

Nea definitely had his own noah power and it must be terrifying. We needed 221 chapters to finally discover what was the earl's (and I think he still has more).
I suppose the the original abilities of the earl were split along with his body and Mana got the akuma making and soul consuming abilities while Nea got some other abilities.

Also, even without their ability, Nea must have had a quite overpowered dark matter-enhanced body at the time.

I'm not sure that Nea spared Road. she was at the earl's side for the final confrontation so maybe he just didn't have the time to before he himself got killed. Or maybe he just couldn't... As far as we know Road is pretty much invincible...
Jul 15, 2017 10:30 AM

Aug 2016
WiselyKamelot said:
I don't hink Wisely knows the entire truth since he asked Road for some informations about the mystery of Nea.
However he definitely is reluctant about given the informations he has and can give to the other Noahs. (was quite logic given that Sheril didn't ask him to read in Bookman's mind, which means Wisely didn't agree to do that).

"what goes constantly through my mind tho, do you all remember than nea killed 11 noah? you probably do
but with what did he kill them? how did he kill them? besides, why did he do that? and why did he spare road?"

Nea definitely had his own noah power and it must be terrifying. We needed 221 chapters to finally discover what was the earl's (and I think he still has more).
I suppose the the original abilities of the earl were split along with his body and Mana got the akuma making and soul consuming abilities while Nea got some other abilities.

Also, even without their ability, Nea must have had a quite overpowered dark matter-enhanced body at the time.

I'm not sure that Nea spared Road. she was at the earl's side for the final confrontation so maybe he just didn't have the time to before he himself got killed. Or maybe he just couldn't... As far as we know Road is pretty much invincible...

nea can control the ark with his ability as long as he reads the lyrics in his head, but i think there is still something linked to the piano itself
but also if nea has his noah powers, why didnt he activate them? why did he (want to) use allens innocence? is it linked to the piano? is his ability controlling things (not only the ark) with his piano? but why was he holding a sword in his hand in chapter 215 then? if controlling things with a piano is his ability, it is probably not his only ability.
and if fighting with innocence isnt painful to nea, why was it panful for allen then?
why would he have "no time" to kill road if he had the time to kill 11 other noah?
road isnt invincible, apocryphos temporarily "killed" her
ding dong ur wrong
Jul 15, 2017 10:38 AM

Mar 2016
Darklight0303 said:
eblin said:

----

I don't see how you can complain about this and have fairy tail in your favorites.

Btw the main threat of Neah wasn't that he would take over Allen like that but that he'll gain more control over time, as it was shown in the past when it showed some of the current Noah's awaken (don't remember where this was). You should also realize the fact tha Neah was concentrating on activating ALLENS innocence. I don't see how that couldn't also tip the scale in Allens favor, especially as it has protected Allen before.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2017 10:41 AM

Apr 2008
Extect said:
Darklight0303 said:

I don't see how you can complain about this and have fairy tail in your favorites.

Btw the main threat of Neah wasn't that he would take over Allen like that but that he'll gain more control over time, as it was shown in the past when it showed some of the current Noah's awaken (don't remember where this was). You should also realize the fact tha Neah was concentrating on activating ALLENS innocence. I don't see how that couldn't also tip the scale in Allens favor, especially as it has protected Allen before.

Simple. two reasons. One I don't bother updating this list in ever and my standards depend on what series I am reading/watching. I have higher standards for DGM than for FT. I know it must be shocking to hear you don't have to hold UNIVERSAL standards to enjoy something. Also DGM was on my favorites back when it had a RELIABLE and consistent schedule it followed. You can thank Hoshino's poor management of the releases for its removal.
Jul 15, 2017 10:55 AM

Sep 2013
4/5- Yay! It's back! Per usual, the art is stunning. I love it almost as much as I love Berserk's artwork. I'm a bit bummed out that Tyki didn't fight Nea/Allen.

Anyways, yeah, it's hard to remember whats going on so I'm going to reread the wiki page and I hope the wiki page is updated. I legitimately forgot about Johnny's existence.

Anywho, interesting chapter. Tyki is fucking awesome even though he just stood around. He's definitely my favorite villain of this series. It's interesting to think that Tyki is a reincarnation though. I wonder what's that all about. Guess we'll find out in about a year.

Side Note: Super happy to see there were a lot more content compared to the last chapter. I was considering dropping it if it was going to be a small chapter again but I'm glad it wasn't. The only reason I would drop it is that I don't want to wait several months or years to read for 3-5 minutes. It's hard to keep track of the plot if I'm not consistently reminded of it but that's on me and my poor memory. I hope she gets well soon. I don't know her exact illness/injuries but she's been in bad health for a long time.
TehSnawnOct 6, 2017 11:33 AM

Jul 15, 2017 10:57 AM

Mar 2016
Darklight0303 said:
Extect said:

Simple. two reasons. One I don't bother updating this list in ever and my standards depend on what series I am reading/watching. I have higher standards for DGM than for FT. I know it must be shocking to hear you don't have to hold UNIVERSAL standards to enjoy something. Also DGM was on my favorites back when it had a RELIABLE and consistent schedule it followed. You can thank Hoshino's poor management of the releases for its removal.

Hot damn. Not universal standards. may as well just change your standards so you like everything if you want to.

I can understand getting upset with poor releases but that doesn't really make the series itself worst? But I won't really fault that and I'm sure there's a lot of people who feel the same way about HxH or berserk. Though really I don't care that much whether it's one of your favorite series or not, it's your life.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2017 11:00 AM

Aug 2016
Darklight0303 said:
Extect said:

i dont really think that anybody cares if you removed dgm from your favorites or not
btw you said you didnt bother to update your list and yet you did to remove dgm from your favorites?
its not shocking to hear you not having universal standards because standards always depend on how good you think something is
well anyways if you are here just to spread negativity then you might as well spread it elsewhere
ding dong ur wrong
Jul 15, 2017 11:52 AM

Jan 2016
eblin said:
WiselyKamelot said:

nea can control the ark with his ability as long as he reads the lyrics in his head, but i think there is still something linked to the piano itself
but also if nea has his noah powers, why didnt he activate them? why did he (want to) use allens innocence? is it linked to the piano? is his ability controlling things (not only the ark) with his piano? but why was he holding a sword in his hand in chapter 215 then? if controlling things with a piano is his ability, it is probably not his only ability.
and if fighting with innocence isnt painful to nea, why was it panful for allen then?
why would he have "no time" to kill road if he had the time to kill 11 other noah?

I think the ark is a magical device that was programmed to be control by no one by the earl, Road and Nea. I don't think this has a link with Nea's noah ability.

I think Nea said before that he still needed time to get used to this body (he had even some trouble to move) so he must be in the incapacity to use his ability for now.
I don't think it was painful to Allen to use crown clown, or maybe I missed something? I only remember that he was in pain when he stabbed himself.

Regarding Road, I mean that she was just next to the earl. The earl must have killed Nea before he killed Road. The murders of the 11 other Noah must have happened before that, during months or even years.
Yes Road was hurt by Apo, but it was made clear that Apo's power is special. Without this ability, it seems logically impossible to kill Road.
Jul 15, 2017 12:10 PM

Aug 2016
WiselyKamelot said:
eblin said:

I think the ark is a magical device that was programmed to be control by no one by the earl, Road and Nea. I don't think this has a link with Nea's noah ability.

I think Nea said before that he still needed time to get used to this body (he had even some trouble to move) so he must be in the incapacity to use his ability for now.
I don't think it was painful to Allen to use crown clown, or maybe I missed something? I only remember that he was in pain when he stabbed himself.

Regarding Road, I mean that she was just next to the earl. The earl must have killed Nea before he killed Road. The murders of the 11 other Noah must have happened before that, during months or even years.
Yes Road was hurt by Apo, but it was made clear that Apo's power is special. Without this ability, it seems logically impossible to kill Road.

apos special ability is manipulating memory and unless he manipulated roads memory to where she doesnt know how to use her ability and then punched her, its prob very unlikely that is that his ability that made her vanish
it was also stated that apo was pure innocence
----
the scenery where mana "devoured" nea and where road hugged mana were different. road hugged mana in a room and on a bed, mana "devoured" nea possibly outside their house
---
his innocence hurt him, he could barely move because of it
ding dong ur wrong
Jul 16, 2017 3:27 AM
Jun 2012
Ok so many questions yet so little chapters
let's all gather the questions so that it will be easier to see the pieces

I'm sure there are much much more questions but I don't remember them.
In my opinion though, there was never a betrayal. There was an insider who didn't like Nea for some reason (most likely due to the insider being unable to use Mana as a puppet due to Nea). And I have a feeling that insider is kinda related to Tykki which is why Nea hates his face. Maybe that insider pretended to be Nea, wreaked havoc and made people think it was Nea which let Mana feeling betrayed and killed Nea.
Jul 16, 2017 9:22 AM

Jan 2016
eblin said:
WiselyKamelot said:

apos special ability is manipulating memory and unless he manipulated roads memory to where she doesnt know how to use her ability and then punched her, its prob very unlikely that is that his ability that made her vanish
it was also stated that apo was pure innocence
----
the scenery where mana "devoured" nea and where road hugged mana were different. road hugged mana in a room and on a bed, mana "devoured" nea possibly outside their house
---
his innocence hurt him, he could barely move because of it

Apo is still very mysterious, we don't know the full extent of his abilities. We already know that he can shapeshift, grow wings, manipulate memory, absorb and control other innocences.... Tyki mentioned that he is "at a whole other level than your innocences". and Apocryphos called himself "the grim reapers of the Noah".
I wouldn't be surprised if he can somehow nullify their abilities.

Road explained that to "she is here bu she is not here". Even Allen's sword of exorcism couldnt hurt her. So I assume that without Apo's special ability, you can't kill her.

----

That's right. I have always assumed that all this happened in the same scene but it can have happened at different times.

Juliettaliaror: There are indeed much more questions that need to be addresed but we can't forget the main mystery of the series. That is the whole reason behind the holy war between Noah and innocence 7000 years ago and the mission that the earl must complete!
Jul 17, 2017 1:41 AM
Jul 2017
Okay, for chapter 225

I am curious to as why Nea went as far to activated Crown Clown?

Or what did he mean by "That reincarnated form of yours..." during that talk between Nea and Tyki. A glimpse of Tyki's Noah is revealed yet again, is the Noah responding to Nea?

The Chapter is mysterious as hell. I get some of it. But alot of it is confusing about Nea.
Jul 17, 2017 2:06 AM
Nov 2016
haganedonciii said:
Agreed. Interrupted Nea...sigh
Jul 17, 2017 2:33 AM

Jul 2013
So happy to have a full chapter after the stab of the last one, I'm so happy ;_;

I'm glad Hoshino returned Tyki to his previous stylish clothes he had till the Noah Ark arc, one thing I love of him is how much his style rock. The white outfit made him look like an stripper.
I wonder what Nea refer with "they way he reincarnated". Maybe he doesn't likes his personality? Or is something more?

A Noah able to use an Innocence... I wonder if Nea will eventually domain both Allen's Innocence and his Noah power. It would be something very powerful.
Anyway, we won't learn this soon considering Allen has rised thanks to Johnny.

Btw, that dude, Fiddler, is actually pretty funny. He is indeed a true Noah.
IllyricusJul 17, 2017 5:04 AM
Jul 17, 2017 2:44 AM
Jul 2017
I think it's unlikely for Nea to be able to use both powers from both sides, as it'd shown in the chapter. Nea couldn't get it working, yet alone for it to form. But it is a possibility in future chapters.

For your question as to "the way he reincarnated" I believe it'd had to do something with the previous generation of Noahs, where Nea was in his own body. Alive and all.

I may be wrong about this. But I think he hated Noahs more than humans. Not sure, just a theory I got. Judging the way he spoked about them.
Jul 17, 2017 7:37 AM

Jun 2013
...Hooh Boy...finally new chapter but what? Wonder what Nea meant by Resurrected From...and why did Joyd seem shaken by it.

And JOHNNY!!! XD I KNEW HE WOULD BE THE 1 GTE ALLEN TO WAKE UP!!!! REALLY NICE CHAPTER
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 17, 2017 7:44 AM

Apr 2008
Karma_Death78 said:
I think it's unlikely for Nea to be able to use both powers from both sides, as it'd shown in the chapter. Nea couldn't get it working, yet alone for it to form. But it is a possibility in future chapters.

For your question as to "the way he reincarnated" I believe it'd had to do something with the previous generation of Noahs, where Nea was in his own body. Alive and all.

I may be wrong about this. But I think he hated Noahs more than humans. Not sure, just a theory I got. Judging the way he spoked about them.

This chapter proved nothing of the sort. If anything Neah seemed more than convinced that he could use Crown Clown before Johnny showed up and ruined everyting
Jul 17, 2017 2:27 PM

Aug 2016
Karma_Death78 said:

im pretty sure thats the case. going by the way joyd reacted to nea.. i think nea was treated.. kinda differently. maybe he was an outcast and joyd hated him
anyways cant wait for the next chapter tbh, i would love to see allen and tyki talking to each other again
ding dong ur wrong
Jul 23, 2017 7:34 PM
Jan 2017
Ginnnn said:
FT_anime_fan said:

Did I miss any?

Yeah I remember something about Allen hasn't aged at all.
From what I remember, Cross Marian and Allen are acquainted with Nea. During an incident where Nea is dying, Allen offered his body to become the host for 14th Noah.
So this is my assumption. When Allen became the host, he lost all of his memories and for some unknown reason he turned into a child.
So yeah, he is much older than he looks.

Been waiting for so long for new updates T_T
I don't care long does it take to get new chapters released, as long as the author does not discontinue or drops the series, I'm happy to wait. ☺️

She toughed it out this long, I don't think she drop it at this point. (God probably jinx it now.) The thing is I almost wish she would pass the drawing over to someone else, her art is beautiful and that's something I tip my hat at her. Which can't be understated giving her hand condition but bloody hell. As I pointed out in first post, get the thumb out! This is the first real chapter in what feels like forever and it wasted this with content that can be filled with half the pages. If she wants to tell the story at her own pace, she needs someone can deliver it or she needs to condense it so it gets somewhere in this life time.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 251 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 24

5 by sadduel »»
Yesterday, 9:50 PM

» How is d gray man? Should you get into it?

MonadProxyy - Feb 21, 2022

18 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Mar 17, 2:49 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 250 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 22

7 by Roxas232 »»
Mar 16, 12:36 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 249 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 26, 2023

7 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Jan 13, 8:31 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 242 Discussion

Illyricus - Nov 9, 2021

14 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Dec 4, 2023 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.