Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 12, 2017 11:02 PM

Dec 2016
Really wish these episodes were longer and they didnt start making out every time they were on the screen together. I need some damn bonding with my yuri. Yuma is bonding better with Takeda than Hotaru. So not cool
Jul 13, 2017 5:56 AM

Jun 2013
This week end credit card made by :
https://myanimelist.net/people/16821/Hina_Shirogane
Jul 13, 2017 5:59 AM

Jun 2013
Peterzas said:
I'M SO PISSED, TAKEDA DOESN'T DESERVE THIS

wait until Fujiwara fu**ed hotaro
Jul 13, 2017 6:06 AM

May 2014
So its safe to say that the white haired dude is a complete dick
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jul 13, 2017 10:33 AM
Nov 2015
OPObsessed said:
AyumiVk said:

if it's like you're saying then she must be a masochist because she's still with him, if she didn't want to be molested or something like that then she could've just stop the relationship. but no, she still wants it.

She could be scared or confused. Or that might've been the first time it happened/she felt threatened. I haven't read the manga, so I'm basing this on the first two episodes. But you could be right. She could have https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_masochism_disorder . Doesn't mean she brought it on herself if she's mentally ill.

I agree that her actions have been less than favourable. It has nothing to do with the situation with silver-hair though. It's not 'karma' or anything.

Honestly I think we'll just have to wait for more details on why Hotaru even agreed to being in this type of relationship and why she continues to be in it even though she got kinda abused and whatnot, also in the manga, she kept on refusing to do it with Fujiwara but then later on in ch.4 she suddenly agrees to do it with him, so essentially what I'm pointing out here is that Fujiwara must be blackmailing Hotaru or something cause when we see the 2 hanging out within the locker room I believe, Fujiwara comes up behind her and hugs her asking "should we go back to the room early? or" and the rest of that part of what he is saying is just like scribbles, and this is is after when Fujiwara spotted Yuma and Hotaru being gay with each other basically. Though this is my theory, obviously there are some other parts that can basically be used to go against this theory but then again we don't really have much info yet about Hotaru and Fujiwara's relationship hopefully sometime within the manga/anime we can get an insight of this sex-only relationship and get some insight to why Hotaru even said yes to this so-called deal.
Jul 13, 2017 2:20 PM

Apr 2014
this just keeps getting worse....wasn't planning on dropping this but if the next episode is just as cringy i will have to
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2017 3:08 PM

Mar 2017
D_Mster said:
OPObsessed said:

She could be scared or confused. Or that might've been the first time it happened/she felt threatened. I haven't read the manga, so I'm basing this on the first two episodes. But you could be right. She could have https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_masochism_disorder . Doesn't mean she brought it on herself if she's mentally ill.

I agree that her actions have been less than favourable. It has nothing to do with the situation with silver-hair though. It's not 'karma' or anything.

Honestly I think we'll just have to wait for more details on why Hotaru even agreed to being in this type of relationship and why she continues to be in it even though she got kinda abused and whatnot, also in the manga, she kept on refusing to do it with Fujiwara but then later on in ch.4 she suddenly agrees to do it with him, so essentially what I'm pointing out here is that Fujiwara must be blackmailing Hotaru or something cause when we see the 2 hanging out within the locker room I believe, Fujiwara comes up behind her and hugs her asking "should we go back to the room early? or" and the rest of that part of what he is saying is just like scribbles, and this is is after when Fujiwara spotted Yuma and Hotaru being gay with each other basically. Though this is my theory, obviously there are some other parts that can basically be used to go against this theory but then again we don't really have much info yet about Hotaru and Fujiwara's relationship hopefully sometime within the manga/anime we can get an insight of this sex-only relationship and get some insight to why Hotaru even said yes to this so-called deal.

Spoiler alert! ๐Ÿ˜ Nah, thanks. I'm totally hyped for next week now!
    have a berry

good day lol
Jul 13, 2017 5:42 PM
Mar 2017
There is like no animation on this at all. I swear I'm just looking at cuts to colorized scenes of the manga. Seriously why even bother making an anime if its scene by scene identical to the manga.
Jul 13, 2017 7:51 PM

Jul 2015
Yeah, really not feeling this. It's GAY, but I don't quite like being dropped so deep into the drama without time to understand the characters even a little. I like the MC, but her gay friend is just annoying to me. I'm dropping out here, see yall around.

Also silver hair is a douche.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jul 13, 2017 8:53 PM

Oct 2008
So every-time when Hotaru is in a bad mood, she goes for Yuma and attacks her and it will fix herself in the process.
Yuma easily gives in to the pleasure Hotaru provides her...so this is just lust...and not love?
4/5.

Jul 14, 2017 1:01 AM

Jul 2007
D_Mster said:

Honestly I think we'll just have to wait for more details on why Hotaru even agreed to being in this type of relationship and why she continues to be in it even though she got kinda abused and whatnot,

None of that matters though. Those are literally non factors because the nature of being a victim means she is under duress. There's no situation in the world where saying "abuse victim brought it upon herself" would be justified.
Jul 14, 2017 12:26 PM

Nov 2009
Oh, this is getting twisted. Fujiwara is a more wicked than you'd think, and unlike that more outgoing friend of his, he's not blind. Why is Hotaru dating him in the first place is a question to be answered. Some kind of blackmail, possibly?
ใฃใŸใใ€ๅซŒใชไธ–ใฎไธญใ ใ‚ˆใ€‚
Jul 14, 2017 1:03 PM

Jun 2013
I don't know man this is boring
Jul 14, 2017 1:33 PM

Sep 2015
Takeda is too nice to get cheated on... But I think Yuma is kind of doing this because she is in an abusive relationship?
Jul 14, 2017 5:57 PM

Mar 2009
Looks like Hotaru is doing all this to Yuma because of how she's being treated by her horrible boyfriend.
Jul 14, 2017 6:02 PM
Jul 2017
This show has two big problems...

1: The episodes are only ten minutes long (less with OP and ED).

2: The usage of the term "NTR".

Too many people seem to be looking at the show as if it's about Takeda. It's not. It's about Yuma and Hotaru's relationship and how neither of them can clearly communicate or be honest even with themselves about what they really want. Yeah, it's drama, even forced drama, but that's how relationships are sometimes.
Jul 14, 2017 11:01 PM

May 2016
i thought i'd support hotaru and yuma but their relationship seems basic. it's just hotaru kinda raping yuma everytime after hearing about what she did with takeda. well sorry to say this but i ship the straight couples. also i wanna see more of fujiwara and hotarus story.
Jul 15, 2017 12:42 AM

May 2015

Yuma is inexperienced in romance and doesn't really know what to do...

So Hotaru goes to Yuma to comfort herself...

Takeda being the nice guy...typical for an NTR...

And Fujiwara lashing out like that...hmm...maybe it has something to do with Hotaru possibly being a cuck...Show me the cucks!
Jul 15, 2017 3:33 AM

Sep 2013
Rushed. But so glad to finally see Hotaru's lifeless eyes.

Also, fuck you Fujiwara
Jul 15, 2017 3:35 AM

Feb 2012
Trashy trash relationships all around (but hey, it's realistic that people don't want to directly communicate anything uncomfortable or vulnerable), and god, I can't help noticing how 1) rushed this is and 2) how much they skimp on animation by using still/panning shots with only one character's face moving when they talk so much of the time. <:'D

Gonna keep watching this, though.
Jul 15, 2017 5:27 PM
Sep 2011
Woodfall said:
Really wish these episodes were longer and they didnt start making out every time they were on the screen together. I need some damn bonding with my yuri. Yuma is bonding better with Takeda than Hotaru. So not cool

I agree
When Yuma is with Takeda, The air feels romantic especially with the sweet background music but with Hotaru, it's just plain lust and it's kind of creepy (and even the background music is not sweat like the one that's used in Takeda's scenes). The kiss between Yuma and Takeda was sweater than one she shared with Hotaru .
RozalthiricJul 15, 2017 5:34 PM
Jul 16, 2017 4:46 AM

Jun 2016
Loving this shoujo-ai so far. Disappointing that that good looking guy is an asshole.

Yet again, too short. ;-;

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(๏ผ^-^)๏ผโ˜†โ™ชโ™ชโ˜†๏ผผ(^๏ผ^๏ผผ)
Jul 16, 2017 4:32 PM

Feb 2014
So Fujiwara is piece of shit
Jul 17, 2017 2:44 AM
Nov 2015
Fai said:
D_Mster said:

Honestly I think we'll just have to wait for more details on why Hotaru even agreed to being in this type of relationship and why she continues to be in it even though she got kinda abused and whatnot,

None of that matters though. Those are literally non factors because the nature of being a victim means she is under duress. There's no situation in the world where saying "abuse victim brought it upon herself" would be justified.

And none of what you're saying doesn't matter either, cause I mean this isn't real life, this is just an anime. Yes i know that there is such a thing called being in an abusive relationship and I know that there isn't such a thing called "abuse victim brought it upon herself" but you know what believe in what you want buddy! Cause that's your opinion but not mine (and I'm not saying that I believe the victim's the one who brought it upon themselves) besides I wasn't even pointing in that direction when I was writing my previous post, but you somehow managed to do so in your head. But whatever say what you want to say no ones stopping you I suppose
Jul 18, 2017 10:45 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm so thats how the two met when they were little eh. Yuma sure was brave when she was little. Hmm Hotaru really is a teasing girl isn't she. Hotaru does seem to be a pretty lonely girl since she only has Yuma as her friend. Hotaru seems to be well versed in romance though. Lol Hotaru's image training though. I wonder is it to help Yuma or allow her to experience her friend. Hmm so that's Hotaru's inner fears eh. Since Yuma is her only friend i guess its only natural. Still not sure whether that was real or not though considering her nature. Hmm so the amusement park was chosen as the date location because Takeda didn't want Hotaru to be lonely eh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2017 3:23 PM
Apr 2017
I think Hotaru is in a relationship with silver-hair because she doesn't want to be lonely- when Yuma got into a relationship she felt as if she also had to be in one. And she now knows that silver-hair was only in it for sex, she's not interested and he's becoming abusive. But she can't leave because then she'd be a constant third wheel with Yuma and her boyfriend. She's in a difficult place and, while I can't excuse all of her actions, she's not at fault for being abused.
Jul 22, 2017 6:47 PM

Feb 2013
Hotaru might go too far, but it seems she is being mistreated as well.

The plot thickens.
Jul 23, 2017 5:14 AM

Jul 2009
Seems so rushed....they could have made it a bit longer.
I hate Fujiwara!
Aug 5, 2017 4:08 PM

Oct 2012
Finally some background! Better watch this anime in pairs I guess.

But Hotaru really is one little envious bitch full of pretence, right? Have to say she reaps what she sow.
She's playing with people's fellings and this is what you get when you overdo it.
Though I have to say that Fujiware can be really scary when he gots angry. And she was probably abused while being a child.

Unlike him it seems Takeda really loves Yuma.. but it also seems it would be him who would be cuckolded.
Hate to say it but main heroine probably ends being worse than Hotaru in the end, am I wrong?

Remember Cruel Intentions or Dangerous Games, people, these are very similiar stories.
Jan 8, 2018 12:44 AM

Mar 2015
Hmm the white-haired guy looks to be the abusive type and then the black-haired girl will then take out that frustration on the main girl!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 6, 2018 8:25 PM

Feb 2017
What a manipulative thot
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Nov 6, 2019 4:06 PM

May 2017
I like that silver haired guy , i tought the anime would reach less than 5/10 , but its 6/10 thx to this guy

Some ppl need to give a break thos this girl , she attack many boys,then stop, go with magic to make things easier

They they add the kind huy and and make it have to go park, then again after part they stop and 2 girl together

Its a real joke story ! Will watch it later

Cause for now i only like silver guy , he noticed the thing and try to save their busness
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Dec 21, 2019 10:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hotaru's boyfriend is a jerk not wondering why she cheats on him
Mar 8, 2021 5:15 PM
Jan 2021
PLS I SHOULDN'T BE ENJOYING THIS AS MUCH AS I AM (not bc its yuri its bc the story overall is honestly crappy)
Aug 5, 2023 5:37 AM

Mar 2020
this is only the 2nd episode and it makes me laugh so hard at what's happening ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Sep 17, 2023 9:53 PM

Dec 2018
This literally sucks so bad like not even in a funny way just a boring shitty way
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2017

59 by Track44 »»
Sep 17, 2023 10:05 PM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

115 by PedroKarim64 »»
Aug 5, 2023 9:40 AM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

34 by PedroKarim64 »»
Aug 5, 2023 9:02 AM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

43 by PedroKarim64 »»
Aug 5, 2023 8:13 AM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

37 by PedroKarim64 »»
Aug 5, 2023 8:01 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.