Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v8)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 193 194 [195] 196 197 » ... Last »
Nov 6, 2018 9:35 AM

Jun 2009
Hello to all!
I have anime to identify. I did look up MAL forum and google and MAL discord and it can't be recognized.

Once you have seen it it is enough to guess and give the title but the thing is I forgot the title of it and I've seen it ages ago literally.

It has small blue creatures in it which are killed and are killing each other, looks like horror, parody. Bloody smurfs but it's not smurfs.

Can you help please? : )
Nov 6, 2018 10:14 AM
Jul 2018
Hey everyone! A friend of mine watched an anime and now can't remember the name of it, so I was wondering if the description rings any bells for anyone. Apparently it was a 4chan banner for a little at one point, I tried looking but I couldn't find anything that resembled it either (a guy shooting a girl in her bed). If this sounds familiar, any suggestions would be much appreciated. At first when he was telling me I thought of Angel Beats, but the cops part didn't really make sense.

Description:
nobody could die and if you got sick you just shot yourself
there was this group able to kill people
there’s a scene where a dude shoots his girlfriend because she’s ill to regenerate her
they build it up to seem like he’s mercy killing her, then she just recovers
Also a scene:
the cops fighting a group in the hallway and then they freak out when one of them actually dies
Nov 6, 2018 10:14 AM

Aug 2014
meteo said:
Hello to all!
I have anime to identify. I did look up MAL forum and google and MAL discord and it can't be recognized.

Once you have seen it it is enough to guess and give the title but the thing is I forgot the title of it and I've seen it ages ago literally.

It has small blue creatures in it which are killed and are killing each other, looks like horror, parody. Bloody smurfs but it's not smurfs.

Can you help please? : )

How old is ages ago literally? Kind of sounds like Ao Oni.
Sieg Zeon!
Nov 6, 2018 12:41 PM
Jul 2018
Does someone knows her?

Nov 6, 2018 1:11 PM

Aug 2014
Huntik said:
Does someone knows her?

Rikka, SSSS.Gridman
Sieg Zeon!
Nov 6, 2018 1:11 PM
Jul 2018
Huntik said:
Does someone knows her?

Rikka from SSSS gridman
Nov 6, 2018 11:33 PM
Jun 2014
Anyone recognize this one? Image recognition isn't working because of the text on it.

Nov 7, 2018 12:39 AM

Jul 2012
Modica1988 said:
Anyone recognize this one? Image recognition isn't working because of the text on it.

Hasan de Ageru
Nov 7, 2018 12:43 AM
Jun 2014
GamerDLM said:
Modica1988 said:

Hasan de Ageru

Thank you very much.
Nov 7, 2018 2:01 AM

Feb 2016

Who's she and what anime/visual novel/game is she from?

I found this picture while browsing the google search of my YouTube channel. A meme came up and said "Teaching loli how to play piano".
I tried looking it up but all it did was brought me to a Korean website which i can't understand anything.

YouTubeWeird Videos
Anime Edits
PixivSheetHost

"Salvation is a thin thread dangling from heaven."
- Mary ~ Death Mark

Nov 7, 2018 2:08 AM

Jul 2014
-Haoto- said:

I found this picture while browsing the google search of my YouTube channel. A meme came up and said "Teaching loli how to play piano".
I tried looking it up but all it did was brought me to a Korean website which i can't understand anything.
Pixiv ID: 45218289. Supposedly based on Sanya V. Litvyak.
Nov 7, 2018 4:23 AM
Jan 2018
Jirash said:
Olivia_Singsxxx said:
Actually i already know the anime and character, i was looking for what the text on it says, and since there’s no forum for such a thing i posted it here.

Ahh, sorry, I skimmed through the text and didn't notice you already knew that, my bad.
It means "compulsive gambling".
thank you so much!!!
Nov 7, 2018 6:11 AM
Jun 2016
im not sure but i think it was belief that every human is born with 3 questions and he dies when he finds the answer . Please help :C
Nov 7, 2018 7:38 AM

Jan 2018
Nov 7, 2018 7:47 AM

Feb 2016
mozgow said:
-Haoto- said:

Pixiv ID: 45218289. Supposedly based on Sanya V. Litvyak.

Thanks. I thought she was from a music anime or something like that.

YouTubeWeird Videos
Anime Edits
PixivSheetHost

"Salvation is a thin thread dangling from heaven."
- Mary ~ Death Mark

Nov 7, 2018 9:23 AM
Nov 7, 2018 10:31 AM

Oct 2018
Trying to find an anime I saw some time ago, but can't remember the title; It was about a newlywed couple that were trying to "spice up" their relationship, animation looked like it was 90's style. It was rated R-18, I remember that much.
-EDIT- Never mind, found it; Futari Ecchi
Fleeting_DreamNov 7, 2018 10:38 AM
Summertime days, passing gently
Sunlight, leading to an encounter;
Dreams that don't want to end
Continue onwards toward the next day
While she waits in the air.
Nov 7, 2018 11:51 AM
Nov 2018
Hello,

I'm really cracking my brain so hard over this one, that I just decided to make an account (lol):

I remember like two scenes, but I'm not 100% sure they are from the same anime. I saw it maybe 3-4 years ago, definitly 2016 or before. But it could be older than that.

It schould be a some kind of romance anime about a Male and Female, I believe in highschool. As far as I remember they really don't get along at the beginning.

The first thing I remember has to do with the MC taking care of some animals (that belong to the school I believe. It's like a after school project/activities/clubactivities?). Well he's there a quite few times and should be somewhere from the beginning of the series. He get's stuck with some girl that has to help him. Well she hates him at that point. Even 'scolds' him at some points if I remember correctly.

The other scene is later in the series (or even somewhere at the end) they are on some kind schooltrip somewhere in the mountains (winter? Because at least there is snow or even a snow storm). Something happens there and she runs of outside. Of course she doesnt return, because she's lies somewhere in the snow. The MC goes looking for her, eventually finding her unconsious in the snow somewhere. He caries her back to the (giant) lodge on his back. She doesn't remember what happened (at first). She mumbled something while being carried that makes the MC deside he gives the credits for saving her to some classmate (wears glasses I believe). - I think it's because he thinks she has a crush on that guy, but I'm totally not sure about that one -
Of course, she finds out he lied, etc. Can't really remember what happened next. But if I remember correctly: she ultimatly had a crush on the MC after everything that happened in the series.

Sadly I don't recall anything about how the characters look for sure. It's cracking like almost 2 weeks and I can't seem to find any clue. Just nowhere.

Someone got an Idea?
Nov 7, 2018 11:58 AM

Aug 2018
Brunwulf said:

The other scene is later in the series (or even somewhere at the end) they are on some kind schooltrip somewhere in the mountains (winter? Because at least there is snow or even a snow storm). Something happens there and she runs of outside. Of course she doesnt return, because she's lies somewhere in the snow. The MC goes looking for her, eventually finding her unconsious in the snow somewhere. He caries her back to the (giant) lodge on his back. She doesn't remember what happened (at first). She mumbled something while being carried that makes the MC deside he gives the credits for saving her to some classmate (wears glasses I believe). - I think it's because he thinks she has a crush on that guy, but I'm totally not sure about that one -
Of course, she finds out he lied, etc. Can't really remember what happened next. But if I remember correctly: she ultimatly had a crush on the MC after everything that happened in the series.

Toradora has something like this. No scene with animals that I can remember.
Nov 7, 2018 12:21 PM

Jul 2017
Brunwulf said:
Hello,

I'm really cracking my brain so hard over this one, that I just decided to make an account (lol):

I remember like two scenes, but I'm not 100% sure they are from the same anime. I saw it maybe 3-4 years ago, definitly 2016 or before. But it could be older than that.

It schould be a some kind of romance anime about a Male and Female, I believe in highschool. As far as I remember they really don't get along at the beginning.

The first thing I remember has to do with the MC taking care of some animals (that belong to the school I believe. It's like a after school project/activities/clubactivities?). Well he's there a quite few times and should be somewhere from the beginning of the series. He get's stuck with some girl that has to help him. Well she hates him at that point. Even 'scolds' him at some points if I remember correctly.

Sadly I don't recall anything about how the characters look for sure. It's cracking like almost 2 weeks and I can't seem to find any clue. Just nowhere.

Someone got an Idea?

first scene is Nisekoi

second scene is Toradora

"Do you know why snow is white? 
Because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be." - C.C.

Nov 7, 2018 1:13 PM
Nov 2018
H_C said:

Toradora has something like this. No scene with animals that I can remember.

Fakegoose said:

first scene is Nisekoi

second scene is Toradora

Thanks for the quick response. But both are not the one I'm looking for. Or rather I guess I messed up the scenes.... Because the scenes with the animals seem quite accurate, but I didn't meant Nisekoi. Was totally sure it was another one than Nisekoi, but guess my memory played some kind of mindgame with me there.

I Guess I mixed something up with the second scene to. Because I knew Toradora had something like that. But after hearing it again (and rewatching because i exactly knew which EP. it was lol), it's totally not it.

I'm really sure it's not some tiny girl like Taiga. She has at least 'normal' height.
And if I had to guess after some thinking: her hair was not brown or blond. But as I told in my last post, I can't really remember how they look like.

I'm 100% sure it's some major event during somekind of classtripp where the girl really get's frustrated at the dude, but they like each other and 'officially' hook up at the end of that trip (before they go home) I believe.

Seems to be a lost cause, because it seems like I can't remember it proper enough and fill the holes with other animescenes. Maybe I will stumble upon it eventually.
Thanks anyways
Nov 7, 2018 1:39 PM
Jul 2018

May i know where this gif is from? It looks Dope
Nov 7, 2018 1:49 PM

Apr 2014
Huntik said:

It's from Kyoukai no Kanata
Nov 7, 2018 1:53 PM
Nov 2018

No. But as mentioned, could be that my brain just messed with me because I was thinking so hard about it.

Thanks anyways for the response! Of course I appreciate every hint I can gather.

I also won't give up. I'm a sore loser, haha. Just gonna rethink the whole thing now that it looks like I messed up some memories. Maybe I was partly looking in the wrong direction because of it.
Nov 7, 2018 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
Milk_is_Special said:
Huntik said:

May i ask if that the fight happens in the TV serie on in the two movies? Can i watch the movies without being worried about the main story of the TV series?
Nov 7, 2018 2:21 PM
Sep 2018
Hello sorry to bother y’all I’m looking for anime that I watched about a year ago I don’t remember the name but if I remamber right it has a boy that goes to a school he gets a weapon from a weapon storeage room that is a sword, the sword is red and has a magic circle on it Sorry but that’s all I can remamber about it other then it being dubbed
Nov 7, 2018 2:50 PM

Apr 2014
Huntik said:
Milk_is_Special said:

May i ask if that the fight happens in the TV serie on in the two movies? Can i watch the movies without being worried about the main story of the TV series?
You should watch the series first, and I think it's from one of the movies, as I don't remember that scene in the tv series itself. I do highly recommend the series though, as it has some great action and some interesting characters.
Nov 7, 2018 4:04 PM

Jul 2017
Huntik said:
Milk_is_Special said:

Judging by the antagonist that looks to be the TV series. As for watching order, one movie is just a 'recap' of the tv series and the other one takes place after the events of the TV series so it's better just to watch the TV series and then Movie 2
Nov 7, 2018 7:18 PM

Aug 2013

Anyone know the name of the anime?
Nov 7, 2018 7:23 PM

Nov 2013
kleenex4u said:

According to a Google reverse search, it's Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider. And the style would fit.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 7, 2018 7:29 PM

Aug 2013
TheBigGuy said:
kleenex4u said:

According to a Google reverse search, it's Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider. And the style would fit.

thank you!
Nov 7, 2018 8:10 PM
Nov 2018
Can someone help me identify episodes of Jewelpetfromthese pictures?

https://mobile.twitter.com/1OZVnDWEtRDpVp4/status/1057927999725555712

https://mobile.twitter.com/1OZVnDWEtRDpVp4/status/1060095670701289472

Thank you in advance.
Nov 7, 2018 8:54 PM

Jan 2011

OP asked what specific episode/s of Jewelpet the pics are from.
Nov 7, 2018 9:12 PM
Jul 2018
Milk_is_Special said:
Huntik said:

You should watch the series first, and I think it's from one of the movies, as I don't remember that scene in the tv series itself. I do highly recommend the series though, as it has some great action and some interesting characters.

Thank you.
Nov 7, 2018 9:12 PM
Jul 2018
Short_Circut said:
Huntik said:

Judging by the antagonist that looks to be the TV series. As for watching order, one movie is just a 'recap' of the tv series and the other one takes place after the events of the TV series so it's better just to watch the TV series and then Movie 2
thank you
Nov 8, 2018 2:05 AM

Apr 2013
It's not much, buy maybe someone recognizes those two.
Nov 8, 2018 2:11 AM

Jan 2017
I actually havent watched it. but here we go.
The main story is the mc is underworld king but he is weeb, and then there is a girl coming from japan is transferred? to that underworld, all that i know, maybe the mc is vampire? What's the title?
Nov 8, 2018 2:15 AM

Jul 2014
Gator said:
Fuuun Ishin Dai☆Shogun
Nov 8, 2018 2:17 AM

Aug 2015
VosMovok said:
I actually havent watched it. but here we go.
The main story is the mc is underworld king but he is weeb, and then there is a girl coming from japan is transferred? to that underworld, all that i know, maybe the mc is vampire? What's the title?

Sounds like Blood Lad
Nov 8, 2018 2:18 AM

Apr 2013
mozgow said:
Gator said:
Fuuun Ishin Dai☆Shogun

Thanks, I though that it's something that's already on my PTW.
Nov 8, 2018 3:39 AM
Nov 2018
i wasted the last 4 hours looking for this anime with no luck :(

please help me find this "assassin" anime:

i dont remember much, but there is an assassin guy that finds a little girl, but he doesn't want to kill her. so he started teaching her how to be an assassin (how to hold a gun, finding the best place to snipe a target, etc..) then someone tricks him into thinking that she is dead.
the guy and the little girl fight later in the anime because the little girl thinks that he abandoned her, and he ends up killing her in the fight

sorry i dont remember many details, i watched it 4 years ago
Nov 8, 2018 3:48 AM
Jul 2018
verycoolwiz said:
i wasted the last 4 hours looking for this anime with no luck :(

please help me find this "assassin" anime:

i dont remember much, but there is an assassin guy that finds a little girl, but he doesn't want to kill her. so he started teaching her how to be an assassin (how to hold a gun, finding the best place to snipe a target, etc..) then someone tricks him into thinking that she is dead.
the guy and the little girl fight later in the anime because the little girl thinks that he abandoned her, and he ends up killing her in the fight

sorry i dont remember many details, i watched it 4 years ago

https://myanimelist.net/anime/5682/Phantom__Requiem_for_the_Phantom

The description isn't to much related, which is almost the exact contrary, but maybe it might be this. Take a look.

Edit: Forgive me. Sometimes i'm really stupid. It is this anime. 100%.
My mind was on Main Female character and not the suporter which is that girl you mentioned.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 193 194 [195] 196 197 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why are so many ecchi enjoyers overweight?

EverRealm - Yesterday

38 by Kenzolo-folk »»
43 seconds ago

» If MAL didn't exist

Alpha_1_Zero - 2 hours ago

23 by pabloog »»
3 minutes ago

» Why do so many MAL users defend loli hentai?

EverRealm - 18 minutes ago

4 by APolygons2 »»
3 minutes ago

» Do You Consider Yourself a Generous or a Harsh Scorer?

Alpha_1_Zero - 1 hour ago

8 by Otakupervert890 »»
6 minutes ago

» Your Strongest and Weakest Recommendation from your Favorites

Pokitaru - 5 hours ago

22 by JoeChip »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.