Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2017 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, so they had the final episode focus more on a big battle rather than its usual slice of life content? Felt pretty cheesy imo. I would or preferred if the show remained more of the SOL style (one of my favorite episodes this season was seeing the frame arm girls in their human form in that dream)

Liked the second segment of this episode better. It's about time for White Christmas :)
Jun 19, 2017 10:32 AM

Apr 2010
Well it was a nice anime to watch and the main was way better that that main of Busou Shinki who was the epitome of boring.
Aoi was fun to watch unlike him.
Anyway the girls where funny as well with their personalities.
Jun 19, 2017 12:58 PM

Aug 2013
The final battle was concluded with Gourai victory, which is pretty obvious. I guess Hresvelgr will keep her new look.

Gourai wanted Ao's surname, how sweet. Gourai Gennai.

The second half was nice with all the songs. The other frame arm girls decided to find their own special person.

That ending with that frame arm girl. Are they implying a season 2? She looked like Gourai.

Overall, this was nice to watch. 6/10.

Jun 19, 2017 1:03 PM

Jun 2015
The other girls wanted to join Gourai in her fight, but they couldn't. So they sent their weapons to her instead. Her transformation was cool. She won in the end. Hresvelgr's welcome party was nice. It's sweet Gourai has Ao's surname. Everyone decided they want to find their own master. No one wanted a sad farewell, so they came up with a live show. Everyone had a good time.
Jun 19, 2017 1:53 PM

Jan 2015
Looks like a typical conclusion with concerts to promote their songs. DIdnt really like their songs, animation was abysmal too. And all girls left to find themselves an owner like Gourai found Ao. The thing is there is no other Aos in the world.
Also im really glad that we had no opening or ending for the final episode it meant more episode content so i'm glad. Also i was hoping to hear opening during the concert would've been cool.
I liked the part where Ao was giving them a Christmas tree as a present. "Just like a mom" Ao mom sounds good.

As for the anime itself characters is definitely the best part of the show. characters and their interactions were enjoyable. I found main character Ao to be the best one. She is pretty unique and fun. That lazy airheaded nature of hers is the best she is quite cute to boot.
All other frame girls had different personalities which is great so whatever type of character you like you will find one. My favorite was Stylet and Gourai (she had the most development)
Frame arms girls has figurines right? I think they are really expensive too so the anime definitely is a good promotion for them. even if anime wasnt the most popular or outstanding one.

What i really wish for is that there would be other people with frame arms girls and we would've had fights. also wish there would be more progression and action rather than it being slice of life most of the time. Also wish animation was better but it was fine as it was i guess.
Jun 19, 2017 2:14 PM

Apr 2013
The girl in the last scene was Innocentia, who I ranted about a couple of episodes ago. Finally I got to see her, although for just some seconds.

Did anyone else think of the ending of gdgd fairies during the live show? It was not as bad 3dcg as that show, but pretty tacky anyway :)

Yeah, I guess the promotion was successful when even an anti-consumerist as myself actually ordered two fa-girls (Gourai type 10 and Innocentia), and I'm sure there will be more. Sure, they are pretty expensive, especially considering sending them from Japan to Sweden, but they are fun to build (they are plastic model kits, not really figurines, until you have assembled them, then they are a bit like Figma dolls).
Jun 19, 2017 2:35 PM

Jun 2011
Hopefully they cleaned up the live concert part on the BD. It looked like something out of MMD.

Simple end to a simple show. It didn't aspire to be what it shouldn't unlike a few overhyped anime and that made this all the more enjoyable to watch from beginning to end. Wouldn't mind an S2 with how it set itself up showing Innocentia, but I'd be also satisfied if it ended on this note.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Jun 19, 2017 4:05 PM

Apr 2014
the ending was nice a bit bitter sweet since they all went their separate ways and such but still loved it also that new frame arms girl at the end god im hoping that means a season 2 will happen as i would love to see who all the other went to

but one thing i really want is a spin off series with all of them human i mean seriously that was way to good to not get a series on its own it gotta happen!!!!!

anyway loved the series hoping for a season 2 and a spin off to happen!
"one step at a time"
Jun 19, 2017 4:12 PM

Nov 2013
everything in this show was super fun, specially the interactions,
only thing i didnt like was the separation thing but whatever lol

i started this with a 6 score but it clearly ends up with a 10 =D

also...season 2 please =D (specially with that ending)
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 19, 2017 5:05 PM

Mar 2009
Ah, this episode was sad. Why did they all have to leave? T__T
What was up with that girl at the end? S2 incoming?

Let's be honest, this was one of the most transparent "we're trying to sell these models" type of show. However, it wasn't lazy and they really tried to make a good show. Overall, I thought it was a cute series. Certainly wouldn't mind another season if it does end up getting made.

Bukiko was great, btw. Loved her enthusiasm.
Jun 19, 2017 5:25 PM

Feb 2012
This anime turned out to be much better than I ever thought it would be, and this episode was a fitting end. The final battle wasn't anything special, but the second half of this episode was amazing. The songs of the Live Show were okay, but the fact the anime did a Live Show right out of left field made my day. I can definitely say this anime has one of the most memorable endings I've seen in a while.

Frame Arms Girl is easily one of the most enjoyable anime I have ever watched, and is the best example I've seen of an anime figuring out how to be good when everything about it says it should be terrible. There were also plenty of moments of comedy gold and some of the coolest reaction animation I've seen.

I would love to see a second season of this. I've already bought three Frame Arms Girls and I preordered three more from the re-release that will come out in the fall.
Phaetons_FollyJun 20, 2017 5:24 AM
Jun 19, 2017 6:07 PM
Feb 2017
Hey guys, they were great!!
They were a happy end!
Big stage! and great Concert!
Great final battle, and I am very happy to have finished the series!
Great Job! "The Frame Arms Girl Team!"
Finished and fulfilled!

We did it!!!!!

PD: Please don't make a Second Season :´) The Final is Over!

ITS OVER! :O

Edit: Frame Arms Girl Was Great!
Working on the future things.

Jun 19, 2017 6:43 PM
Apr 2015
Extremely pleasing performance there, my favorite has to be Jinrai and Architect.
Jun 19, 2017 7:30 PM
Nov 2016
the ending was bitter sweet but I would still like to see a season 2 after seeing another frame arm girl awakening at the end of the episode or some real long ova or movie
Jun 19, 2017 7:59 PM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
The serie was fun to watch, the last scene could mean a second season or maybe just merchandise. As expdcted Gourai won .... finally

Jun 19, 2017 8:02 PM

Aug 2014

Innocentia tease. Did my part and preordered the Architect reprint.

But why would they leave the goddess Ao? Not that it matter since they'd all return if there's a S2. Give me old Hres design back though.
Sieg Zeon!
Jun 19, 2017 9:27 PM

Oct 2012
Pretty normal finish, didn't expect the live show at the end though. It was pretty bittersweet when everyone decided to leave to find their own master that they could bond with like Gourai did with Ao, I honestly wanted them all to stay with Ao. I just want everyone to continue having fun with Ao T^T
Can't tell if they're actually planning for a S2 or just added that for fun/to satisfy people who wanted to see that FA Girl.

Overall nothing really special but still extremely fun and enjoyable for me, I really liked Ao as an MC just because of her personality, and I liked Gourai and Stylet a lot too. Super fun watch, I definitely wouldn't mind a S2

Phaetons_Folly said:
Frame Arms Girl is easily one of the most enjoyable anime I have ever watched, and is the best example I've seen of an anime figuring out how to be good when everything about it says it should be terrible. There were also plenty of moments of comedy gold and some of the cool reaction animation I've seen.
I couldn't agree more, it accepts what it has but still makes it super enjoyable and entertaining for the audience. I love when I come across little gems of entertainment like this one.
gust11Jun 19, 2017 9:33 PM
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jun 19, 2017 11:02 PM

Dec 2007
Well, I actually quite enjoyed each episode that it came off as both serious & comical. Basically being the Busou SHinki tv Anime, yet better executed. Taking into account what people found wrong with the Busou Shinki TV anime, making it far more improved by making sure there's battles in each episode. People complained that there weren't many battles in the Busou SHinki anime, something I see noted.

I actually found the whole show to be awesome. Kotobukiya handled it well, and it even had an interesting take on the battle. Sure, it's 'normal' flow of things, yet it was enjoyable from one to the next. FA: Girls were having fun, and that's what I enjoyed. They were goofy that it even made note of figure photography in ways with how people take images of Shinkis eating food, something they can't do. Nor can they swim in water.

The whole live show caught me off guard as I wasn't expecting that, yet it was awesome. They had it well executed. A bit grainy, yet well executed. Nice dancing, and singing.

Nice touch on the Innocentia at the end either signaling a second season, or just a loose ending for more fun to be had. I'd rate the whole anime an 8/10, not 6/10.
Jun 20, 2017 6:49 AM

Nov 2011
It's not an episode that makes me goofy, but this time, in the second part of the episode, narration comes out with something new and that leaves me astonished. No harm in the Love Live style of the protagonists. Not very satisfied with the Gourai version of Saint Seya. I had fun with this series, and well, as far as I'm concerned, a second season.

6/10.
Jun 20, 2017 7:32 AM

Apr 2012
Well I didn't expect them to sing :D

Overall this was very fun ride.
I'll be generous and give it 8/10
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jun 20, 2017 9:38 AM
Nov 2015
Bittersweet ending, would have liked if they stayed together. But it seems like the cliffhanger gives an option for another season.
Jun 20, 2017 11:31 AM

Mar 2014
Enjoyable anime, gonna definitely miss it the next week.
Jun 20, 2017 1:31 PM

Sep 2015
The last Frame Arms Girl name Innocentia.
Jun 21, 2017 6:47 AM

Aug 2016
Really enjoyed Frame Arms Girl, gonna miss it (maybe a second season??)

It was surprisingly touching at times especially this episode, when Gorai was being taken away and that whole surname thing :D

The whole live show thing was kind of weird to me, i wish they would have done something else for the final episode because that went on for quite awhile lol.

Overall it was fun to watch. Ao is a great MC and i love it when they animated the girls instead of using CG?? 7/10
Jun 22, 2017 5:22 AM
Jan 2016
I like everything on this anime. Chara design, sound, character development, story all of heartwarming.
Jun 23, 2017 9:23 PM

Nov 2009
obvious end, but still nice

Power of Friendship wins against Evil once again, LOL

And the songs at the end, they were nice, tho when did the Girls learn to dance and sing? (idol-like too, not amateur Karaoke)

Looks like some ppls will be getting free Frame Arms Girl, wish one would fly my way too. Since the girls decide to leave and find their own special masters... which means you don't need to pay to get Frame Arms Girls, they'll just fly to you if you're lucky. (and while at it get free benefits from FA's company that'll pay for most of your bills...)

And yea, that end girl... teasing us now aren't you?...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 24, 2017 4:59 AM

Jul 2009
Well, I don't know why I kept watching, must be because it remind me of "The Indian in the Cupboard".
Anyway, the girls went separate ways to try to find a master...

5/10
Jun 27, 2017 2:19 PM

Aug 2016
It had some good episodes but also some really boring ones.... 6.5/10 -----> 7/10
Nanika ga Okashii
Jun 30, 2017 6:38 AM

Apr 2014
Damn, I can't believe I managed to watch and finished this due to low MAL members.
Good thing I watch it and I somehow enjoyed it.
Anyway, I'll be rating this anime a 7 out of 10 score overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Jul 1, 2017 1:16 AM

Oct 2008
Nice last episode!
Golden Full Armour/Armaments of Gourai is enough to beat Hresvelgr.
That idol dance and singing of the Frame Arms Girls was a great performance!
What a nice VR Live Show!
4/5.
7.5/10.

Jul 2, 2017 2:10 PM

Dec 2013
Giant robot battle followed by weird low budget dream sequence, where everybody is applauding? Is this the final episode of Evangelion again?

Overall this show was very hit and miss on just about all fronts.
Jul 7, 2017 8:44 PM

Apr 2011
It was okay It has its fun moments.

Also, I really like Ao. She's cute.

Also another FA Girl in the end seem to tease another season.
Jul 20, 2017 5:50 AM
Mar 2012
Ao funny mc one of the best seen in a long while, next to awesome Bukiko.
All fagirls had distinct personality. Like 2 of the live songs and the OP.
Bit on the dry/slow side of sol, but occasionally had awesome jokes. Battles were ok/good, some didn't make any plot sense like Gourai sudden full armor when she could've tried that earlier.
Surprisingly 'educational' even on FA factory and hot pot.
Oct 17, 2017 7:50 PM

Aug 2013
Felt the need to come back to this thread after seeing news on some sieyuu event for Frame Arms Girl and seeing that Hikasa Yoko was in the cast. Come back and look and was completely fucking surprised se voiced Ao. Literally sounds nothing like how her voice normally does for roles. She really switched it up, I'm impressed and baffled.
Oct 22, 2017 10:55 PM

Jan 2011
So the harem decides to leave now that Gourai became Ao's wife.
Mar 25, 2018 11:55 AM

Mar 2009
Mormegil said:
Ah, this episode was sad. Why did they all have to leave? T__T
What was up with that girl at the end? S2 incoming?

Overall, I thought it was a cute series. Certainly wouldn't mind another season if it does end up getting made.

IT'S HAPPENING. But how are they going to have a 2nd season when all the girls left at the end?
Apr 29, 2020 10:29 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ouch what a tease scenes there on the end. Surprising how they end it too with the separation scheme with all of FA girls, instead let them be a big family with Ao. Well, i guess it just some signal to make another series? Idk. Thats left to the studio to make this series gone far beyond. But, like i see here, on the MAL, this show never get fully attention. So, let see how the future of this.

Despite their lacking of the story development and plot settings, i may respect how they can great such a nice progression for the all FA girls until its finished. I may be a little pessimist in the beginning. But, since i enjoy some scenes and how nice some of their wild scenes, i may be give a two thumbs to this show. Really, nothing else i can write here, except nice little show of action battle figure by a tiny mecha girls with non-stop stereotype SoL CGDCT in the anime world being. Nothing else. The sound effect and its OST feels average at the general judgement. However, at the end, i find it quite perfect for my musical tastes afterall. I kinda enjoy them.

I give this nice series no more than 6 to respect my sincerely. Since this only be labelled as an Advertisement, i understand the whole problem. Like other 'read source material for continuations, goddamn it!' shitty reason, this show can only satisfy me on average level. I may give this lower than 5. However, i kinda like the wildness of some little character they had there, what a brilliant idea. Surprising their character feel more life and so attached beside their story seems pretty dull and lame, really shocking me. And for both of the MC, your interaction crack my sceptical mind, and its last til the final blow, i really apreciate with that moment happen! So, with that reason, and how their music and last song last there so nice in my ear, 6 points might be too good for this little show.

An okay score, for an okay show. Okay?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 12, 2021 10:03 AM

Feb 2020
A bittersweet ending, but fortunately Gourai decided to stay with Ao forever. That warms my heart. She even took her surname. <3

Overall, this show was much better than I expected. Excellent combination of SoL, action, comedy, and moe.

SerafosDec 24, 2023 10:53 PM
Feb 19, 2023 10:25 PM

Sep 2020
Good battle but somewhat weak finale. Don't see why they had to split up and only Gourai getting all the love (I get that technically only Gourai belongs to Ao).

Why did they have to switch to those clunky models for the dancing?

Overall, awesome show. I liked it slightly better than Busou Shinki, partly because of the battles. Too bad they only involved Gourai, I wish all the other girls got more action.
Great characters, comedy, and wholesome moments, though. And booty everywhere! 9/10, need more!

And geez, another twintail? After they ruined Hresvelgr?!
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

Poll: » Frame Arms Girl Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2017

33 by Friedrich-kyn »»
Dec 10, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » Frame Arms Girl Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 1, 2017

19 by Friedrich-kyn »»
Dec 10, 2023 12:42 PM

Poll: » Frame Arms Girl Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2017

33 by Friedrich-kyn »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:34 PM

Poll: » Frame Arms Girl Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2017

80 by Friedrich-kyn »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:33 PM

Poll: » Frame Arms Girl Episode 11 Discussion

Aversa - Jun 12, 2017

18 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 19, 2023 10:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.