Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 16, 2017 4:55 AM

Apr 2014
Why would they put trash on the wall? So disrespectful.
Jun 16, 2017 5:30 AM

Jan 2016
FGtheMaster said:
Discuss whatever you want.
MEGUMI KATOU IS WINNING!!!

Win what ? Tomoya ? LOL
Jun 16, 2017 5:40 AM
May 2017
GD1551 said:
dm106 said:
Is ok for Eriri and Utaha to take on this opportunity, but they should have talked to Aki first... Anyways, best girl wins.

Why? He isn't their owner.....

Is not about ownership is about decency and common courtesy
Jun 16, 2017 5:50 AM
May 2017
Tokoya said:
Contreras1991 said:

The way in which they behaved is quite inconsequential, with what they feel, if they call themselves their friends, in addition to saying that they feel something for him. There is something called decency and respect, and that is precisely what they lacked when they failed to tell Tomoya beforehand that they would accept a job offer and that they would no longer be available to work with the doujin group.

Although they were not professionals, with their first job they consolidated themselves as a known working group.

By the way the term of decency and respect, also exists in the business world, and that can condition if someone want to do business with certain people.
This is the main reason why they shouldn't have told him.....They both are clearly in love with this guy and as we've already seen earlier in the season, they both are willing to do anything for him and would literally halt whatever goals and aspirations that they personally have all for him (For example, Utaha's whole college situation)

As they've said before, staying with him wouldn't benefit them at all and would only hinder their future and if there's even a slight chance that he'd tell them not to take the job offer, not only would that be incredibly selfish on Aki's part, but it would leave no room for any form of growth for both Utaha and Eri

@zcv45, the fact of the matter is, Aki was a tumor to both of them and even though they worked together on this one game (Which btw was just for fun since they weren't even an official team to begin with) as a producer, he failed them all and for people like them with bright futures ahead of them, in cases like these you have to put yourself first....Especially given the conditions that I explained above which more than likely would have prevented them from taking this step forward anyway

This is not about staying with him, even he thinks this was the best for them, this is about the fact that they call themselves his friends and that they love him, but they didn't have the decency and respect for him to tell him that they will take different ways earlier, the worst thing is that they knew that they will going to hurt him, even Utaha producer told her that she should tell him
Jun 16, 2017 5:54 AM
May 2017
HikaruKaneko said:
In my opinion, the fact that Eriri can't draw unless she's told off shows a flaw in her creativity. She lacks self-motivation. I don't believe it's absolutely necessary to have someone else push your creativity if you have the determination to improve yourself...to say "I know I can do better than this", even when everyone around you is just saying how great you are.

Is more like that she lacks of self respect
Jun 16, 2017 6:14 AM

May 2016
Tokoya said:
As I said before last week, neither of them are obligated to tell Aki about anything pertaining to the business involving the future of their careers so all the people hating on Utaha and Eri because of it need to grow the fuck up and open your eyes to how the real world works

The fact that people need to, in your own words, 'grow the fuck up and open your eyes' already implies that Utaha and Eri behaved rather unpleasantly. I agree with you that them accepting the proposal and Aki accepting that fact is the right choice since it is a great step ahead in their careers and Aki has no right to hinder that. But pehaps what most of the rational and reasonable people felt betrayed about is the way they left. They do have the obligation to inform Aki of their decision, as members of his circle and ,at the very least, as friends. And that obligation was clearly shown to be felt when Utaha broke down crying in front of Aki as well as during the conversation when Eriri could draw again. They clearly felt like they were betraying Aki and the only reason they did not confront him earlier was out of cowardice to face him. So they kept quiet about it.
Personally, I don't hate either of them. It is not as if it is the first time someone in the series made a mistake and this really contributes to the drama of the show. It is just...kinda heartbreaking to see them fall apart like that. And not really on good terms to boot.
Jun 16, 2017 6:23 AM

Feb 2014
Like last week, this episode left me feeling conflicted, but overall, it was more enjoyable than last week's episode.

Eriri has regained her form again, mainly thanks to Akane's stinging criticism about her previous works, but at the same time, she realises that she was only able to improve because of Akane, not Tomoya. That thought alone did make her cry. D=

She's decided to join Akane in her project, along with Utaha. Although I'd rather not waded into the intense debate on page 1 about all this, but on a professional point of view, they have made the right move. Akane's company is fully professional, whereas Tomoya's small doujin group couldn't be called professional at all.

But to not tell Tomoya about their move to Akane's project is a bit of a low blow though. He's sad to see them go, but that's no reason to not tell him about their move until he asked them about it.

And calling Tomoya and bad producer is rather immature. There's no denying that Tomoya has make plenty of mistakes, from the previous season as well as this one, mainly because this is his first time being a producer in the first place. Despite his setbacks, he's come out stronger and more determined, learning from his mistakes and becoming a better producer from it. As a whole group, they produced a very successful game that drew Akane's attention, in which she has successfully scouted both Utaha and Eriri to work for her, despite her acid-like personality.

The chances of Utaha and Eriri being scouted if their game was less positively received would most likely been a lot lower.

One bright note is that Iori and Izumi have left Akane in order to pursue their own goal at a pace that suits them, so good on them. =)

Kato's appearance at the end was a surprise for two reasons. Firstly, she has shortened her hair back to the length she had it when we first saw her in season one. Secondly, was that she wanted to go on a date with Tomoya.

It's too easy to jump to conclusions about this being a chance for Tomoya date Kato, which I would be happy if it happened, but I think she wants him to be able to fully get over Utaha and Eriri's departure from the doujin group and move on with zero regrets.

Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing how the last episode will play out now. =D
Jun 16, 2017 7:08 AM

Sep 2015
In the end Kato is the only one by his side :3
Jun 16, 2017 7:15 AM
Jun 2017
Watch tomoya come back up and make a name for himself and i hope they regret the mistake they have done super hyped for this show! Sadly we might need to wait for a 3rd season since this will be coming to an end soon v.v
Jun 16, 2017 7:34 AM
Mar 2015
Glad that they moved on and allowed Kato to take her rightful place at Tomoya's side
Jun 16, 2017 7:52 AM

Sep 2015
A harem who escape from harem's curse? wow
Why u cut your hair? most girl got "rejected" and cut hair but why Kato do this?

dragonshade said:
That can translate to NTR context. Eririn: "I don't feel it anymore with Tomoya, but that woman... "

Eriri found out she is M and Aki not S enough for her
Into the Internet!
Jun 16, 2017 7:53 AM

Sep 2011
Are my eyes deceiving me or did she really cut her hair? And I thought her hair will stay long on later volumes.

Jun 16, 2017 8:15 AM
Jan 2012
Emilia said:
FGtheMaster said:
Discuss whatever you want.
MEGUMI KATOU IS WINNING!!!

Win what ? Tomoya ? LOL

Best girl in the series. LOL!
Jun 16, 2017 9:04 AM
Jan 2017
Back when this series started, it was fun but it definitely needed improvement. Of course, we never knew how significant that improvement would be. Now, we know.

To be honest, I was expecting the show to turn Akane Kousaka into Tomoya's evil counterpart; someone who just wants to fulfill a deadline and line up her pockets. When we see her in full display, we learn her true nature. She wants to produce the best game ever. How is that different from what Tomoya wants? Everything she does is out of passion for her craft. How is that different from Tomoya's motives? She has an eye for talent? How is that different from Tomoya? As people who benefit from creative work, we can't blame her for that.

The really sad part about it all is that Eriri and Utaha conclude that for them to become the best creatives they can be, they must let go of Tomoya, the one who never lost faith in them. As much as they care for him, he is not what they need. That doesn't mean they're bad friends, that just means they're human beings. What really amazed me, however, is that Tomoya understands. He could have gotten angry for their so-called betrayal, but he decided to take the high ground and be glad for them.

The crowner is the final scene, where Megumi finally asks Tomoya out on a date, which goes to remind us that for all their talent and work, creatives are still human.
Jun 16, 2017 9:08 AM

Jul 2014
Really unimpressed with how this episode is trying to justify the way that Akane acts; she's toxic, vile and an utterly contemptible human being, and that can't be sugar coated with nonsense excuses such as "she's moved by her passion for the craft". Seriously, this show can fuck right of with that bullshit.

Other than the relationship between Megumi and Tomoya, I'm very disappointed with the direction this series has taken these past few episodes.
Jun 16, 2017 10:03 AM

Aug 2013
It's funny how they tried so damn hard to excuse Eriri and Utaha's behaviour while also still trying to paint Tomoya in a bad light. It's kinda disgusting actually.
Jun 16, 2017 10:24 AM
Jun 2017
So no more aki×utaha
Jun 16, 2017 10:25 AM
Apr 2015
Tokoya said:
As I said before last week, neither of them are obligated to tell Aki about anything pertaining to the business involving the future of their careers so all the people hating on Utaha and Eri because of it need to grow the fuck up and open your eyes to how the real world works

Either way, it's pretty said to see that they cannot thrive and improve under someone like Aki (And honestly this should come as a surprise to anyone) however the character development that they both got because of them accepting that and moving on is what makes all of this okay in my eyes and I'm proud of Aki for growing up and realizing that this was best for them....They deserve to be apart of a project this big

Akane isn't all that bad either especially since unlike most people that acted like how she did last week (That is seeking attention, fame, money and power), she's in it because like Aki and the others, she's just genuinely passionate about what she does and she strives for excellence no matter what - Which is how you should be because the real world IS Dog eat Dog

But that ending though lol....Aki better say yes in a heartbeat

Besides the fact that it was all of their project that got the attention of that Akane chick and the fact the MC brought the two girls together I kind of disagree. They were kind of of obligated to tell him that they had moved on from him and were doing a project together, it just looks sketchy hiding it from him. It would be one thing if they were just coworkers and not highschool friends.
Jun 16, 2017 10:27 AM

Aug 2015
When this season was announced, I predicted something along the lines of "They'll complete their game, but Eri and Utaha will be scouted for their talent and leave." So now that it took all season to get to that prediction and I wanna see something new, I just feel unfulfilled knowing we'll probably never get a third season.
Jun 16, 2017 10:30 AM
Jun 2017
I honestly jus want aki to end up with utaha senpai
Jun 16, 2017 10:34 AM

Jan 2011
Fuck those 2. Hurrah for Katou
Jun 16, 2017 10:37 AM
Jun 2017
It's not that I don't like Kato but I rather have him end up with utaha but Kato does deserve to end up with him since she the only one that stood by his side at the end
Jun 16, 2017 10:37 AM
Apr 2015
GD1551 said:
dm106 said:
Is ok for Eriri and Utaha to take on this opportunity, but they should have talked to Aki first... Anyways, best girl wins.

Because they were friends and if they had never made their first game Akane would never had wanted them to begin with. They were a group of friends working on a prodject, not a prof group. Not even telling him is just a shades thing to do. You'd be okay starting a band with two of your friends then having them skip out without even telling you to go pro with somone else?
Jun 16, 2017 11:12 AM
Oct 2013
RyoKei-san said:
Tokoya said:

The fact that people need to, in your own words, 'grow the fuck up and open your eyes' already implies that Utaha and Eri behaved rather unpleasantly. I agree with you that them accepting the proposal and Aki accepting that fact is the right choice since it is a great step ahead in their careers and Aki has no right to hinder that. But pehaps what most of the rational and reasonable people felt betrayed about is the way they left. They do have the obligation to inform Aki of their decision, as members of his circle and ,at the very least, as friends. And that obligation was clearly shown to be felt when Utaha broke down crying in front of Aki as well as during the conversation when Eriri could draw again. They clearly felt like they were betraying Aki and the only reason they did not confront him earlier was out of cowardice to face him. So they kept quiet about it.
Personally, I don't hate either of them. It is not as if it is the first time someone in the series made a mistake and this really contributes to the drama of the show. It is just...kinda heartbreaking to see them fall apart like that. And not really on good terms to boot.

I FEEL WHATCHA FEEL FINALLY FOUND A COMPANION
Jun 16, 2017 11:17 AM

Mar 2013
We got the extension of previous episode and it tells us how and why Utaha and Eriri chose to accept the proposal and work the vicious Akane. They can't improve their skills in their dojin circle. As an artist and creator they have to keep improving themselves. And it was all understandable. But I don't think MC would've really mind if they told him about it instead of keeping it a secret.
Gotta say, those two girls showing so many emotions and bonding with each other was nice. Especially when we always saw them not getting along ever before. And to think Utaha would end up as the most vulnerable... that I wasn't expecting.

Oh welp, last episode. Let's see how it goes.
Jun 16, 2017 11:21 AM
May 2016
So, the reason why utaha and eriri left Aki, is because eriri can't go on if she stays with aki, and both of them want to 'defeat' (is that the word?) Akane, so she can admit their skills? well, i really get that, but this whole twist is a bit too strong for me to take.

and, how do they intend to finish this season with one more episode left? 3rd season possibility?
Jun 16, 2017 11:43 AM

Oct 2012
SJ7izm said:

The goggles never lie. Never.

EDIT: I posted these before I was even halfway through the episode. The rest of the episode has too much to even add on.

They goggles know only the truth.
Praise dem goggles. I'm actually pretty inclined to follow this pairing since Kato x Tomoya has become so prevalent, so why not just let the two others share in their wonderfully developed relationship. And yeah it's a darn shame you didn't get to post screens of the hugs, just glorious stuff this episode. The context makes all these scenes a million times better.
lol Michiru's nonexistent now
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jun 16, 2017 1:32 PM

Aug 2013
For most of the episode I've only heard of Eriri and Utaha's treason plans, they may be right doing this by seeking an improvement in their work and grounding themselves as professionals, but morally speaking, it's an unforgivable attitude, it's the same as to say that Tomoya does not serve to work with both, after everything that happened to develop the game, and mainly doing everything by the Tomoya's back, that was their worst attitude, the lack of honesty with Tomoya ..

The first time Tomoya was betrayed by Eriri, he was alone and isolated, but this time even Iori is giving support, and especially, he has Katou by his side, I really wanted to see the two overtaking Akane, Eriri and Utaha, Just one more episode, I hope a great final ..
Jun 16, 2017 1:46 PM

Jan 2010
there are good and bad ways to end a relationship, both professionally and personally. If you truly care about the other person/people you are in a relationship with, as the girls claimed they did, you communicate your problems and you either work it out or you move on. The bad way to end a relationship is by doing exactly what they did. You move on, but don't bother to tell the person you claim to care about.

With work it would be like your employer calling you on Monday asking why you aren't there and you tell them that you quit and are currently at your new employer.

In a personal relationship it would be like staying in a relationship where you feel your needs aren't being met, and instead of talking it out with the person you claim to love you instead just start sleeping with someone else on the side to try and fulfill those needs.

In either situation it's a shit thing to do to someone, especially someone you claim to like/love. His ability to trust will never be the same, and it will be entirely their fault.
Jun 16, 2017 1:54 PM
Oct 2010
dm106 said:
GD1551 said:

They worked together, they had plans, all Blessing Software members. When your're working, studying,etc with someone else, you talk to the other parties before leaving on your own.

Except they weren't working on anything and he isn't part of their professional lives. The only thing they were required to tell him was that they weren't available anymore, which they did.
Jun 16, 2017 1:59 PM
Oct 2010
Ecchi-wow-wa said:
GD1551 said:

Because they were friends and if they had never made their first game Akane would never had wanted them to begin with. They were a group of friends working on a prodject, not a prof group. Not even telling him is just a shades thing to do. You'd be okay starting a band with two of your friends then having them skip out without even telling you to go pro with somone else?

That's not applicable at all. It would be like if my two professional musician friends joined my band as a side hobby then took on an opportunity to further their careers and had no more time for me. I'd fully understand that and I'd also encourage it, even if they didn't tell me about it immediately. Why? Because I'm not thinking about myself, I'm thinking about them as well.
Jun 16, 2017 2:07 PM

Nov 2015
dragonshade said:
That can translate to NTR context. Eririn: "I don't feel it anymore with Tomoya, but that woman... "

Yeah, I think the last time I felt this way was when I watched my first and only NTR Triangle Blue.
This episode really made me sad, Eriri and Utaha betraying Tomoya. That was frustrating. I feel bad for him, even if he's an asshole.
Jun 16, 2017 2:30 PM

Jun 2017
Ugh, I facepalmed so much at Utaha and Eriri this episode.

Utaha got told to inform Tomoya properly before switching ships by her editor, ignores it.

Eriri knew she was going to betray him again, does it in the worst possible way.

I won't buy their sob story, they are cowards and lack the basic friendship code. Also, Eriri was especially cruel on top of it because she kinda forced Utaha to break the news.

Of course, Kato appeared to steal the show at the end again. Last episode should be interesting.
Jun 16, 2017 2:40 PM

Jan 2014
Even if it's hard to tell Tomoya in person, Eriri didn't even go to meet with him? How awful, I'm really mad...
Jun 16, 2017 2:48 PM
Jan 2016
HeroVladimir93 said:

To be honest, I was expecting the show to turn Akane Kousaka into Tomoya's evil counterpart; someone who just wants to fulfill a deadline and line up her pockets. When we see her in full display, we learn her true nature. She wants to produce the best game ever. How is that different from what Tomoya wants?

We saw the answer to that earlier during the season. The difference is that while Tomoya also wants to make the best game ever, there are still lines he would not cross. For now, we saw no such lines for Akane, should they exist at all. I don't see that as a good thing.

HeroVladimir93 said:

The really sad part about it all is that Eriri and Utaha conclude that for them to become the best creatives they can be, they must let go of Tomoya, the one who never lost faith in them. As much as they care for him, he is not what they need.

I'm not sure why everyone accepts this as the truth. It's a reasoning Utaha and Eriri chose to believe, because it fit their decision, but that's pretty much it.
Or can we truly, seriously suggest that if the offer from Akane never came, Utaha's writing would stagnate and Eriri would not be able to draw ever again? What are we basing this on? It's not like Utaha was even in a creative crisis, she is still working on her light novels as usual, and I don't think this is the first time Eriri faced such problems.
When Utaha confronted Tomoya regarding what she thinks he is lacking in the last episode, all she did was parrot Akane's reasoning about "dying" for the sake of the game. That's not necessarily a good argument, and to me it sounds more like self-reassurance on her part...
Jun 16, 2017 3:02 PM

Nov 2013
My rating dropped from 8 to 4 in one episode. So disappointed in this outcome, they never made a game at all, what was the point of all this? Eriri can't draw without someone telling her she's shit? Well that makes no sense. I thought they were gonna at least make a game first... Blah, blah, blah furthuring their careers, this is too much realism for a harem anime. I know careers are hard and sometimes you gotta step on toes and all that, but this is anime, I do not care how the real world works.

Lets see if the finale redeems itself. 4/10
Jun 16, 2017 3:10 PM

Jun 2017
Blarey said:
My rating dropped from 8 to 4 in one episode. So disappointed in this outcome, they never made a game at all, what was the point of all this? Eriri can't draw without someone telling her she's shit? Well that makes no sense. I thought they were gonna at least make a game first... Blah, blah, blah furthuring their careers, this is too much realism for a harem anime. I know careers are hard and sometimes you gotta step on toes and all that, but this is anime, I do not care how the real world works.

But they did make a game, it started the whole drama lol.
Jun 16, 2017 3:23 PM

Nov 2013
MomoSinX said:
Blarey said:

They never released it or did anything, they finished it and that was it. A bit anti-climactic, don't you think? Then they never talked about it again. This anime is shit.
Jun 16, 2017 3:32 PM

Jan 2010
dnpdn said:
Even if it's hard to tell Tomoya in person, Eriri didn't even go to meet with him? How awful, I'm really mad...

You're not the only one, what a great way to turn Utaha and Eriri into complete assholes. It would be one thing if they were straight up with Aki about their intentions, Utaha was even advised to be up-front about what they were doing. But neither of them were, and instead they got all distraught and emotional. They KNEW they were doing a shitty thing to a friend, but chose to do it anyways cause "muh careers"

Fuck the both of them

Jun 16, 2017 3:51 PM

Mar 2009
I don't understand why we're getting NTR in these last couple of episodes. FeelsBadMan.
Jun 16, 2017 3:52 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
RyoKei-san said:
Tokoya said:

Fair enough I suppose....I heard about what happened in the following volume and I must say that I'm pretty disappointed in the writer

Blarey said:
MomoSinX said:

They never released it or did anything, they finished it and that was it. A bit anti-climactic, don't you think? Then they never talked about it again. This anime is shit.
So because they no longer talk about a finished game, and have moved on to another that's better not only quality wise but better for them as content creators, the anime is shit.........And even more so when an explanation for why they left goes completely over your head

Classic MAL forum user logic lol
Jun 16, 2017 3:55 PM

Aug 2015
Blarey said:

This, very much of this.

I hate their treason to him and that ''f- you go do some better work'' bullshit. You can't force an artist to make better art by calling them trash and useless unless they have some sort of a mental disorder which makes them go nuts in creativity when they get yelled. It just doesn't work like that, and I know it good because I'm also into drawing and music as a hobby. An artist would want cheerful compliments about his/her art, not the comments that says that their art is bad and they should kill themself because they are too bad making it. Also Eriri didn't even talk with him about her career choice and she does this type of backstabbing for the second f-ing time. At least go talk with him, he was the bloody reason that you've started to make art'n shit, no ?

Hell this stupid show is going to end bad for our MC and I'm just too obsessed with it that I just don't want to accept that we will have a bad ending.
Jun 16, 2017 4:06 PM

Oct 2012
Yes, they really did decide to go for the project.. can't really see their talent being drown by Tomoya alone anymore (not that he would even deserve any of those girls). Also, Utaha is still the best character out there.

Now either a) Katou will save the day making them joining again with her plan or b) Tomoya just gets the girl and we got happy end (not very likely, I sense a twist in her image of 'date'). Or maybe c) Rouge and Rouge will merge into their circle, bringing Iori and Izumi ond board which would make Eriri and Utaha recondsider (maybe).

Still don't know how they want to tie all loose ends in just one final episode.. that would be almost impossible if they want the end to be satisfying.Guess there is a strong possibility of another season incoming.

Also, people calling this anime shit when it tries to portray how the things happen in the real life are laughing matter in a sense. You don't get your usual cliche happy-ending fairytale you call this anime a shit? Come on!
It was Tomoya in the first place who is failure of director who made their creating experience very unpleasant in the end so at least try to view the situation from both sides.

You can all hate Eriri or Utaha as you would hate such girls in the real life of course but don't say the writing is bad when in fact it isn't. If anything the clever, thoughtprovoking dialogues and character interactions together with deconstruction of usual anime cliches are the main selling point of this show and those are brilliantly done. If anyone is written very badly, it's Tomoya with his usual denseness but even then I suspect he's done that way intentionally just to emphasize the contrast between him and girls and also to show how such protagonists are done in other animes.

And don't also forget the anime we are watching right now IS actually their completed visual novel, so if anything you just need to go deeper.
Mich666Jun 16, 2017 4:29 PM
Jun 16, 2017 4:08 PM

Apr 2013
gust11 said:

They goggles know only the truth.
Praise dem goggles. I'm actually pretty inclined to follow this pairing since Kato x Tomoya has become so prevalent, so why not just let the two others share in their wonderfully developed relationship. And yeah it's a darn shame you didn't get to post screens of the hugs, just glorious stuff this episode. The context makes all these scenes a million times better.
lol Michiru's nonexistent now[/quote]

A screenshot doesn't even do the hug justice. It is worthy of a gif, which I'm incapable of creating. Lol.
Jun 16, 2017 4:59 PM

Nov 2013
Tokoya said:
RyoKei-san said:

Fair enough I suppose....I heard about what happened in the following volume and I must say that I'm pretty disappointed in the writer

Blarey said:

So because they no longer talk about a finished game, and have moved on to another that's better not only quality wise but better for them as content creators, the anime is shit.........And even more so when an explanation for why they left goes completely over your head

Classic MAL forum user logic lol

I've been supporting this anime from the beginning so if I think they butchered the ending I can say it. All this drama is so shallow and it feels to me like they never did anything worth while. I don't care about an explanation, and once again, I repeat, this anime is shit.
Jun 16, 2017 5:45 PM

Jan 2016
Utaha and Eriri two goddamn masochist lol
Kato best girl but I like her better with long hair though.. and why would this anime got a 7.9 ratings on MAL.. I don't think they deserve this for this season.. But you can't judge anime from the ratings anyway
Jun 16, 2017 6:01 PM

Jan 2012
I don't get the hate Eriri and Utah's are getting for their decision. I'm sure they have or will tell him why, but Eriri can't just go up to him and say he sucked as a producer. It's just his ways and their work ethic was incompatible. He'll probably find people that are compatible with his ways as a producer and mature over time.

Plus Aki is understanding. Yes, he's sad that they left, but he would feel worse if he prevented them from having an opportunity of a lifetime.

He was never romantically interested in them throughout the series and is probably falling in love with Kato.

As for the episode.

It made me emotional when Eriri could finally draw again, surpassed her previous works, and it was sad seeing her admit Tomoya was holding her back. It was beautiful seeing Eriri and Utaha grow closer. It was sad watching them both cry, and I feel Tomoya needs a moment to let it out too. I doubt that'll happen because the fact that Kato appeared right before he did most likely symbolized her being his savior.

I was I'm the Eriri ship throughout the series until Kato showed her other side 2 episodes. I realized that I may like Eriri and Utaha more than her, Kato is for Tomoya.

Still though, I wanted to like Michiru but her character was pointless unless she gets more development in the novel but i honestly rather a time skip than a continuation without the same team I've grown to love.
Jun 16, 2017 7:02 PM
Dec 2011
" Yeah boss we know we're on holiday and all now but we secretly quit and joined another company without telling you, but we're super sad about our decision. But we'll patiently wait for you to ask us when we'll be back in the office before telling you that we quit for a better job. Whoops. Here, let me use my girl tears to reduce the pain. Also, we're fucking professionals remember that. Also we've always thought you're a lousy boss. We literally worked under you just for a chance to get at your dick for some reason. Uh, you're fired boss. "
Jun 16, 2017 7:33 PM

Nov 2011
Oh my god why did we need two episode's of Terrible Flashbacks. My god the Eri and Utaha stuff was so boring and forced. They could have sped it up and still had the same impact...zero impact. The first episode was a little more impactful because they were done with Tomoya but man we didn't need to see more of that nonsense.

Iori and Izumi are probably transferring into Tomoya's school and will join the Dojin club.

Freaking Megumi saves the day. The best part of the episode was the ending!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 16, 2017 7:58 PM

Jan 2015
Really only to Kato to warm my heart in such a depressing episode ... force Tomoya, show that you can move on ...
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2017

278 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 1, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2017

206 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 1, 2:24 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

178 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 1, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2017

101 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 1, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2017

100 by Strikrr »»
Jan 19, 3:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.