Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2017 10:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aww, it's fun to see the club members eating lunch together.

Regarding the pacing, I feel like it slowed down a little after their performance. Thought this episode was interesting as it reflects a bit more on characterization especially with one of their members. I'm also starting to like that twin hair girl somewhat more now as she begins to realize her own faults.

Mod Edit: Modified title as series name was updated.
sarroushJun 21, 2017 9:02 PM
May 18, 2017 11:00 AM

Nov 2007
It's been 4 days since that rocker guy not coming to the club. Trying to find someone to sub him.

Visiting him for the reason for not going. He learned Kabuki from his mother. In truth, he was not a son of Kabuki actor. She ran to America to remarry and told him not to do Kabuki anymore.

Rocker guy and current young Kabuki actor families met.

The drama club girls talk. Oh, the ponytail girl also invited her to drama club like two guys did.

The guy from the drama club really subbed him. The message kind of wavered him? (I hope he did even though he did such monologue at the end)

Cultural festival and current young kabuki actor does check up on the performance?! next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 19, 2017 11:12 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aww, it's fun to see the club members eating lunch together.

Regarding the pacing, I feel like it slowed down a little after their performance. Thought this episode was interesting as it reflects a bit more on characterization especially with one of their members. I'm also starting to like that twin hair girl somewhat more now as she begins to realize her own faults.
Agreed on all fronts here

I'm quite intrigued to learn more about this guys' dad....It seems like he really might have actually been a Kabuki star (Or at the very least, a rising star)
May 19, 2017 11:15 AM

Jun 2015
Shin feels like his mother betrayed him because she lied to him. He's having a tough time accepting her. The kabuki club are doing their best to bring him back. They have a replacement, but it's going to be difficult for him. Lets hope they do well.
May 19, 2017 1:24 PM
Jan 2017
The show's pacing felt a bit slowed down but I think it's acceptable for the sake of giving some characters a bit of development, particularly Shin. The interactions between Kaoru and Kiriko were also enjoyable and hopefully, it will mean some closure between the two. Also, it's getting repetitive to see Jin disdaining the kabuki club while secretly wondering if he belongs there. Hopefully, the next episode will bring some answers.
May 19, 2017 4:39 PM

Jul 2009
I feel sorry for Shin, I don't like his mom either. Its a recurring theme that parents just leave their children and go start another family. He has every right to be upset. She obviously didn't handle it the right way.
May 22, 2017 1:03 AM

Mar 2016
The group is really coming together as friends and I can't wait to see their festival performance!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 22, 2017 2:05 AM

Oct 2008
Shin it's time to go back to Kabuki club and throw away that family issue because YOUR role is Osho Kichisa!
4/5.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kabuki-bu! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2017

51 by Lawgun »»
Oct 13, 2021 3:14 PM

Poll: » Kabuki-bu! Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2017

29 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 13, 2020 6:30 AM

» Very underrated?

EGOIST - Apr 18, 2017

39 by Stripes »»
Apr 27, 2019 7:38 PM

Poll: » Kabuki-bu! Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2017

31 by Stripes »»
Apr 27, 2019 7:35 PM

Poll: » Kabuki-bu! Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2017

20 by Stripes »»
Apr 27, 2019 7:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.