Forum Settings
Forums

People who don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend. What do you think is the reason behind it?

New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 20, 2017 7:51 AM

Jul 2016
i think the reason i'm single is a mixture of both "I don't give a damn" and the fact that i have kinda high standards
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2017 8:02 AM

Jan 2014
There's only one girl I really like, but I know she doesn't think of me that way. Even if we did go out, I'm hella quiet and awkward anyway. Also, physical contact... like hugging, putting your arm around them, hand holding, kissing - that has always been weird for me. I'm just not a very "touchy" person.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

May 20, 2017 8:38 AM

Mar 2015
Apparently my standards are too high (told by friends), but I feel like hey, at least I know what I want. I mean really, is someone who makes bad jokes, has a lick of common sense, and a tired gamer too much to ask for - bitter

"Achieve not with the squad, but by yourself." - Urie

May 20, 2017 8:51 AM
Jul 2018
I'm not an isolated person. I talk to people when they talk to me and I'm even part of campus organizations. The only problem is that I have trust issues. I know that the people around me are least likely to betray me since I'm familiar with most of them. But, my psyche tells me that I shouldn't be friends with them, just get acquainted with them. In other word, I'm close to people but I don't want to get too close to them. As for the origins of my trust issues, it's a long story and I'm better off not discussing it in here because I get a resurgence of bad memories.
Also, to answer your question of why I don't have a girlfriend is the same reason why I don't have any close friends. I was close to having relationships with several girls in high school, but I didn't put the effort to get close to them. I don't even know their whereabouts today. It's these dumb excuses that's preventing me from getting a relationship. However, I think I'm doing this for a reason.
removed-userMay 20, 2017 8:57 AM
May 20, 2017 9:05 AM
May 2016
I'm about 145kg, don't get out that much, struggle to talk to women, am slightly broken in the head, and am too addicted to waifus.

Or maybe it's just cause I can't be arsed looking for one. I've said for the last three years that I'm gonna focus on me, but I haven't really improved that much. I'm just not as desperate and in a whirl of depression over it like I was about five or so years ago.
May 20, 2017 9:31 AM

Nov 2015
If I come across a girl I like, I'll make a move. My insanely high standards are probably getting in the way.
May 20, 2017 11:18 AM
Feb 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
Satania- said:

Because they have confidence in themselves. It has nothing to do with "aggression."

It's not just confidence, it's the aggression that allows you to go for your target, to initiate contact and things. That's why they're so attractive.

That's not what aggressive means, and it's also because you most likely have zero confidence yourself and that you think lowly of others that do have confidence, so therefore, you'll slap on the "aggressive" demeanor to them because you have nothing else better to do but just to stay in other people's shadows yourself, and using this as a handicap to prevent you from developing. Therefore, nothing will come to you as a result, because no one likes a passive-aggressive person who doesn't initiate.
AqutanMay 20, 2017 11:23 AM
May 20, 2017 12:15 PM

Sep 2010
Not interested in one at the moment.
May 20, 2017 1:12 PM
Aug 2016
DONT. GIVE . A. DAMN...
dont need a bf have enough friends and siblings
May 20, 2017 2:57 PM
Jul 2018
Because there are no other gay guys I know of in my school
May 20, 2017 3:50 PM

Feb 2016
I hang out with Girls for fun who like me and just mess around with them but no I am too reserved for a meaningful relationship and I have high standards personality wise if I am actually gonna share my life with somebody.

Tbh be real just go with girls to fuck them.You dont want a relationship when you are living at home as a 16 year old.

Or kiss them idk but not be like a partnership because its not a partnership.
May 20, 2017 4:01 PM
May 2017
Well I were in 2 long term relationships with girls both lasted 5 years then, both failed in Majors steps in there life, both got unemployed, got bored, started online games, while I was working and paying everything and not complaining about it... I was trying to get them on there feet again...they started to loose interest in me...and everything in there live friends and family... household... turned my apartment into a dumpster -.-'' and one day I was just the guy who gets food pays the rent the medical bills, cleans the apartment, brings them gifts (like the newest game from there favourite game series even so it will only officially release in our country in 5 months)... and flowers, who still wrote them love letters, who... .... they both leaved me out of guilt ... later I found out that they started cheating on me, while they were pretending to be searching for a job... they started flirting with guys on online games, then they secretly visiting there new 'love'... little to no comfort is that both are still single at the moment... both wanting back to me... I won't... two times I have given everything I had and everything I was... simply shocking that I made exacted the same mistake two times... in the scenond relationship I gave so much that it almost killed me...

And now every woman my age I meet is so bitter and grumpy and not in the nice dark cynical humour way, but the are utterly bitterness. -.-
ExandorMay 20, 2017 4:05 PM
May 20, 2017 5:08 PM

Mar 2015
Lack of confidence mostly. Then again I don't really go out to socialize either unless im in a work/education establishment.
May 20, 2017 5:54 PM

Oct 2016
I'm busy I guess with work...

I'll just devote myself now on OTPs~

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

May 20, 2017 6:15 PM

Jun 2016
Because i'm asexual, so I don't really care.
May 21, 2017 12:20 AM

May 2015
Satania- said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

It's not just confidence, it's the aggression that allows you to go for your target, to initiate contact and things. That's why they're so attractive.

That's not what aggressive means, and it's also because you most likely have zero confidence yourself and that you think lowly of others that do have confidence, so therefore, you'll slap on the "aggressive" demeanor to them because you have nothing else better to do but just to stay in other people's shadows yourself, and using this as a handicap to prevent you from developing. Therefore, nothing will come to you as a result, because no one likes a passive-aggressive person who doesn't initiate.

You assumed I put a value judgment on this trait, and proceeded from there to derive conclusions about me (Despite this being our only conversation?)

That's some weird epistemology. Please show me in more detail how you arrive to these conclusions and the logical structures behind them.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
May 21, 2017 2:38 AM
Feb 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
Satania- said:

You assumed I put a value judgment on this trait, and proceeded from there to derive conclusions about me (Despite this being our only conversation?)

That's some weird epistemology. Please show me in more detail how you arrive to these conclusions and the logical structures behind them.

It's the same with you in everything. How every guy not you is "aggressive" or an "asshole" because they have a girl and you don't. And that's how it will always be. I'm just here to remind you that it's not the case but in the end, you'll just use your own little world to dictate how others should think and if not, they must be an idiot, right? You really are multi-layered irony as they say.
May 21, 2017 5:35 AM

Jun 2015
Hum... because I'm shy and weird and I'm different from everyone I know. :/

May 21, 2017 6:04 AM

Mar 2013
It's mostly because I don't go outside.
When I actually went to clubs and bars, I got a girlfriend from that but now I'm just at home all the time which I find much more enjoyable..
May 21, 2017 6:54 AM
Apr 2013
Oh you know, reasons...­­­­­­­­
May 21, 2017 2:28 PM

Jan 2017
Men just don't like me.
Even men who you'd think would be willing to date anyone have always seemed to dislike me.

Women don't like me either but I've had 2 girlfriends that lasted from 5 months to a whole year.
I saw one guy and it was for like 3 months. I could just go out with another woman, but to be honest, I prefer men.

I don't even have male friends to be fair, I don't know a lot of guys... :l
May 21, 2017 3:12 PM

Nov 2011
tadayuu said:
Men just don't like me.
Even men who you'd think would be willing to date anyone have always seemed to dislike me

lol why? I mean, god knows most men are willing to date almost anyone for the sake of guaranteed sex. How can you not even have male friends?
May 22, 2017 12:33 AM

Oct 2016
I already has my husbando and husbando dakimakura now, and I think the most important part to have a husbando Dakimakuras is that he can offer something especial, silence.
https://www.coosfly.com/attack-on-titan/6680-levi-anime-dakimakura.html
May 22, 2017 3:46 AM

Oct 2014
Because I am absolutely weird AND shy on top of that.

I actually like talking with people, if they talk with me, but they usually don't. I look weird and act even weirder, so people more or less avoid me I guess. So they don't even know what kind of person I really am. I don't think I could fix anything, as even if let other people pick casual cringly clothes for me so that I'd look normal, still that wouldn't be enough to hide my broken personality.

Never been in a relationship, obviously. Maybe, someday far away in the future...

And BTW, having a waifu, which is currently the most popular choice in this poll, is beyond my comprehension. You guys are either autistic or vote ironically.
KuroiYuuMay 22, 2017 3:51 AM
May 22, 2017 3:56 AM

Jun 2015
I don't pick up girls. Girls pick up me
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
May 22, 2017 5:14 AM
May 2017
Perhaps it's not yet the right time. Or I am looking at the wrong places.I don't know.

Or also perhaps, the girls that I've met did not really interest me at all for if they did, I would not give up on them easily.

I guess I need to settle for being a friend to someone for now. Hope I will not wait that long for that friendship to be something better.
May 22, 2017 7:39 AM

May 2015
Satania- said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

It's the same with you in everything. How every guy not you is "aggressive" or an "asshole" because they have a girl and you don't. And that's how it will always be. I'm just here to remind you that it's not the case but in the end, you'll just use your own little world to dictate how others should think and if not, they must be an idiot, right? You really are multi-layered irony as they say.

I have no idea how your epistemology works, so how can I know if you're wrong or right?

I don't think social aggression is a bad thing at all. In fact, I think it's a desirable trait. While it increases someone's chance of harming others, it also increases their contribution to social situations. I know plenty of people who fit the label and are great people.
May 22, 2017 11:00 AM

Jan 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
Satania- said:

I have no idea how your epistemology works, so how can I know if you're wrong or right?

I don't think social aggression is a bad thing at all. In fact, I think it's a desirable trait. While it increases someone's chance of harming others, it also increases their contribution to social situations. I know plenty of people who fit the label and are great people.
You don't even know what social aggression is nor do you understand how it's different from confidence. Please learn the terminology you use before you use it, it would save you from looking like a complete moron.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

May 22, 2017 11:46 AM

Apr 2017
Takamura-sama said:
I don't pick up girls. Girls pick up me

Ah so you're into the muscley ones eh
Noice
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
May 22, 2017 11:06 PM

Feb 2013
1. failed online relationships never really gone too far
2. my attempts at my crushes years ago failed for reasons ( though if i was me in 2010 i would slap myself for the girls i liked )
3. probably way too high standards.
4.Most girls here are bitches, the good ones are already taken by good men and no way i would date anyone here... like i said bitches or just straight up odd girls that like to do unmoral shit.

the type of girl im lookin for likely i want her to be Christian, politically moderate, conservative or libertarian, has good morals, has goals to have a family, loving, caring, supportive,loyal ( since my past relationships the girls weren't loyal ) .just a big sweetheart to me i guess ? either likes anime or video games or is ok with that, supports me in my goals in life and i would for hers too. i can go on and on and also either lives in Texas ( cause im movin' to Texas) or is willing to follow me to Texas and live with me there.

probably won't find someone so i'll keep dreaming .
May 23, 2017 1:59 AM
Meh

Apr 2016
1. I don't go out that much except for work.
2. I'm shy and awkward.
3. I don't put much effort into it, I try but then I give up easily (same goes for my life).
4. Lack of confidence.
5. Other things...

May 23, 2017 2:21 AM

Feb 2012
1. strange
2. no job
3. no "trendy" hobbies
4. no social media
5. no pets
6. no females around that didn't already get married
7. no intention to change myself, except maybe the job part
May 23, 2017 2:26 AM

Aug 2016
First, because I have problem with relationships. My partner always misunderstands me and we always get in unnecessary arguments. I don't feel understood by anyone, and that is a big part for me to be in a loving, lasting relationship. No one gets my Asperger syndrome and how it affects me, and they don't want to research about it to make our relation easier.

Second, I don't feel like I have feelings. I am unexpressive, and I have a problem where my feelings just dies out as fast as lightning. I haven't found anyone that makes my heart set on fire in a lifetime. I find nearly every person boring and uninteresting, either mean and rude too. I have not find that type of "someone".

Third, I have a problem with socializing. I don't find it rewarding one bit. I am paranoid on top of that. Some days I feel like not talking at all, even if it is with someone I really like, so they misunderstand me and they think I hate them. I don't, I just have those random moments of weird moods.

Fourth, many guys I have met have been falling for me the first weeks we have even talked to each other. I have experienced many early relationships where we never really had a trustworthy, long friendship and just had that sparkling at the first meeting. I later find out that those guys that felt like "that someone" were total assholes that likes to use others for their desires of feeling loved. I started to just straight out block everyone, and this is the biggest reason to most of the other reasons, as in why I am paranoid, why I am so picky and critical etc.

This got long for a forum comment. =/
May 23, 2017 5:35 AM

Jan 2017
The main reason is I don't want to have to compromise myself and my interests for their benefit. A lot of the girls who live around here are, for lack of a better word, normies. And I really don't think anyone is going to want to be the girlfriend of someone who has probably spent close to $200 on Transformers figures in the span of less than a year or so. And if they do, then I'd just find it hard to consider myself in a romantic relationship with someone I consider a friend like that.
https://soundcloud.com/bvg_music/tracks
Check out my eurobeat music on Soundcloud!!
May 23, 2017 5:46 AM

Aug 2013
BVG573 said:
The main reason is I don't want to have to compromise myself and my interests for their benefit. A lot of the girls who live around here are, for lack of a better word, normies. And I really don't think anyone is going to want to be the girlfriend of someone who has probably spent close to $200 on Transformers figures in the span of less than a year or so. And if they do, then I'd just find it hard to consider myself in a romantic relationship with someone I consider a friend like that.

Dunno like, I think that's pretty cool.
May 23, 2017 5:51 AM

Jan 2010
Too busy shipping gay ships

May 23, 2017 6:03 AM

Jan 2017
JustaBrer said:
BVG573 said:

I mean yeah, it is cool, but for some reason I'd just find it hard to snuggle up with a cute girl when the next moment, out of nowhere, we end up shouting hot-blooded super robot attack names :P Like, I feel like I can't really reach a romantic mood with someone who shares my interests. Like, the respect is definitely there, but due to considering her a friend more than anything... I guess that makes some kind of sense?
https://soundcloud.com/bvg_music/tracks
Check out my eurobeat music on Soundcloud!!
May 23, 2017 6:28 AM

Aug 2013
BVG573 said:
JustaBrer said:

I mean yeah, it is cool, but for some reason I'd just find it hard to snuggle up with a cute girl when the next moment, out of nowhere, we end up shouting hot-blooded super robot attack names :P Like, I feel like I can't really reach a romantic mood with someone who shares my interests. Like, the respect is definitely there, but due to considering her a friend more than anything... I guess that makes some kind of sense?

Yeah, it does. Hopefully you'll find your special someone, man.
May 23, 2017 9:11 AM

Jun 2013
I guess I don't put myself out there too much and due to my shy nature, I don't know a lot of people. I am too nervous to get along well with my crushes and it's hard for me to make friends of the opposite gender because it somehow gets misinterpreted. Friends don't stay as friends.
May 23, 2017 11:09 AM

May 2015
ThrashMatto said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

You don't even know what social aggression is nor do you understand how it's different from confidence. Please learn the terminology you use before you use it, it would save you from looking like a complete moron.

I offered some basic traits/manifestations of 'social aggression'. You're welcome to offer your own definition.
May 23, 2017 11:30 AM

Jan 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
ThrashMatto said:

I offered some basic traits/manifestations of 'social aggression'. You're welcome to offer your own definition.

I'm not going to "offer my own definition" because I don't make up my own definitions to words like you do, instead I'll offer you this, which goes against your usage of "social aggression". Please stop conflating confidence with social aggression, the two things are very separate.

http://www.performwell.org/index.php/identify-outcomes/education/10-indicators/137-social-aggression

Social (or relational) aggression refers to behavior that is intended to harm another’s friendships, social status, or self esteem. In contrast to physical aggression, social aggression may use verbal slights and non-verbal body language to reject or exclude others, and it may be indirect, involving rumor or manipulation (Underwood, 2003). Social aggression can be as hurtful as physical aggression, and may be more common than physical aggression among some groups of children and youth.

Methods for assessing social aggression vary depending on the age of participants. At younger ages, teacher reports may be most valid, whereas older children can be surveyed directly about their experience as either victims, perpetrators, or both.

Peer nomination techniques (having children list the names of students that engage in socially aggressive behaviors, including themselves, while looking at a classroom or grade-level roster) is another method which can be used, but when collecting these data, the confidentiality and privacy of respondents must be effectively safeguarded (Branson &Cornell, 2009).

Progress in preventing or reducing social aggression can be assessed by comparing information about the number of socially aggressive incidents experienced by participants on a weekly or monthly basis. If the rate of social aggression (the average number of incidents reported over a specific time interval) or the number of participants who report acting in socially aggressive ways toward others is not reasonably low or decreasing, program managers may want to assess issues around program design, implementation, and quality.

https://www.verywell.com/social-aggression-3288012

Social aggression refers to intentionally harming someone using nonphysical means. It is a nearly synonymous term to relational aggression. The following are the most common forms of social aggression used during the tween years.
Relationship Manipulation

One form of social aggression is relationship manipulation. Relationship manipulation tends to be subtle, with the tween doing things behind a friend's back that threaten the integrity of the friendship.

For instance, a tween might tell a friend's secrets in order to gain new friends and to undercut the existing friendship. Meanwhile, she acts like everything is fine with the existing friend and may even attempt to elicit more secrets so that she can pass them along.
Social Exclusion

Social exclusion can be verbal or nonverbal. Methods of nonverbal social exclusion include ignoring someone or deliberately leaving someone out of plans. Verbal social exclusion typically involves attempts to actively turn others against someone. A tween may even become friends with someone-usually an enemy-as an act of revenge and further exclusion against the former friend.
Reputation Attacking

Reputation attacking tends to be a particularly overt form of social aggression. Perhaps not coincidentally, it is the one type of relational aggression that boys tend to engage in more than girls. It can be done subtly, however, such as by spreading rumors and concealing their source.

This may especially occur online since it's easier to remain anonymous in cyberspace than in person.
Using Demeaning Gestures

Social aggression also can take the form of demeaning facial and bodily gestures. For instance, a tween might imitate the person behind her back, roll her eyes, or give dirty looks to the person.

Whether these gestures are noticed by the victim or simply seen by others, they have the effect of intentionally harming the individual.

Source:

Archer, John, and Coyne, Sarah. An integrative review of indirect, social, and relational aggression. 2005. Personality and Social Psychology Review. 9, 3: 212-230.

Benenson, Joyce F., Markovits, Henry, Thompson, Melissa Emery, and Wrangham, Richard W. Under threat of social exclusion, females exclude more than males. 2011. Psychological Science.

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/news/20080916/boys-girls-equal-at-social-aggression

Girls often get a bad rap for gossiping, forming cliques, and other aggressive social behavior, as characterized in the popular movie Mean Girls. Boys, meanwhile, are known for physically aggressive behavior, such as hitting.

A new study, however, says these attitudes may be at least partly unfounded. While boys are indeed more physically aggressive, girls and boys are equally guilty of aggressive social behavior, according to the report published in Child Development.

Researchers did an analysis of 148 studies that included nearly 74,000 children and teenagers. The studies were mostly done in schools and looked both at direct aggression, which is physical or verbal, and indirect aggression, which includes covert behaviors designed to damage another person's social relations with others, without direct confrontation.

"These conclusions challenge the popular misconception that indirect aggression is a female form of aggression," says Noel A. Card, PhD, assistant professor of family studies and human development at the University of Arizona and the study's lead author, in a news release.

Based on the analysis, researchers concluded that often the same kids who are directly aggressive are also indirectly aggressive. Although boys tend to exhibit more direct aggression than girls, there is little difference between girls and boys for indirect aggression. This continues over different ages and ethnicities.

The researchers also note that because of overlap between direct and indirect aggressive acts, it can be difficult to distinguish between the two. The overlap is greater for boys than girls.

They also found consistent links between direct aggression and other adjustment problems. Kids who are directly aggressive are more likely to have problems like delinquency, poor relationships with peers, and low pro-social behavior (which includes things like helping and sharing).

Kids who are indirectly aggressive often have depression and lower self-esteem. However, they tend to have high pro-social behavior, necessary to get support of others such as convincing peers to gossip and exclude others.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

May 23, 2017 11:36 AM

Aug 2009
Cause I'm not currently looking for one.

In the dating game its expected for men to initiate (get her number, ask her out etc.) so unless you find a girl that is really into you for some reason and wants to initiate you don't really have to worry about being pulled into a relationship as a man.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
May 23, 2017 12:27 PM

Nov 2013
Because I'm not looking, I'm male, and the female tends to not initiate those things as often.
I'm also a loner so I don't have any sort of reputation.

I can see you

May 23, 2017 12:47 PM

Mar 2015
Me being a disgusting weeb is probably part of it.
Of course, me not actively pursuing any sort of romantic relationship could be the other. It's just not my main interest at the moment.
May 23, 2017 12:57 PM
Feb 2014
Satania- said:

While I do agree that the word "aggression" is not the proper one, I think you are missing what he is trying to say. One could for example, argue that "assertiveness" is the word he meant.

So, assume he meant that assertiveness is necessary. Are you still willing to argue that confidence is enough even without assertiveness?
May 23, 2017 1:53 PM
Feb 2014
narutobirama said:
Satania- said:

While I do agree that the word "aggression" is not the proper one, I think you are missing what he is trying to say. One could for example, argue that "assertiveness" is the word he meant.

So, assume he meant that assertiveness is necessary. Are you still willing to argue that confidence is enough even without assertiveness?

He's acting like it's a bad thing because he doesn't have it himself either way. Nice Reddit spacing btw.
May 23, 2017 2:34 PM

Nov 2015
Ex left me a few months ago and I'm not up to dating yet. xp

When I find the right one I'm assuming I'll know.
May 23, 2017 4:12 PM
Feb 2014
Satania- said:

He's acting like it's a bad thing because he doesn't have it himself either way. Nice Reddit spacing btw.

But he said it is not a bad thing. Also, even if one has confidence, it doesn't mean he is assertive. His point was that you need assertiveness and confidence alone is not enough.

TheBrainintheJar said:

To me it doesn't seem like he thinks assertiveness is automatically a bad thing.

Satania- said:

Nice Reddit spacing btw.

Thank you very much.
narutobiramaMay 23, 2017 4:21 PM
May 23, 2017 4:15 PM

Oct 2015
It can be one or more of these:
1. Not charming/attractive enough.
2. They dont get out enough for people to see them.
3. They want to be alone for reasons like focusing on some goal or simply avoiding the shackles of a relationship
4. Or like me, they simply just want sex without the baggage that comes with a relationship
The peasant is bound by the king. The king is bound by the peasants and their kingdom. But the Viking is bound to nothing but themselves.

May 24, 2017 1:37 AM
Feb 2014
@narutobirama
You don't know this guy. He often has a thinly-veiled resentment regarding things he does not have. People have tried to inform him he should not look at things in an "us vs. them" mentality. He refuses to do so. Because others are assertive, that will make him pick on it as if it is a bad thing, simply because he does not have assertion himself. He can even try "being assertive" and therefore "get a girl" himself, but he refuses to try despite constantly whining about it. Is this really "intellectual" to you? I think it's nihilistic and pretentious beyond belief.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

727 by Hitagi__Furude »»
6 minutes ago

» How are your cooking skills

ST63LTH - May 2

27 by PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE »»
9 minutes ago

» Favorite MAL thread maker?

barababas - 11 hours ago

15 by DesuMaiden »»
20 minutes ago

» What is the weather like in your region

ST63LTH - May 1

19 by Auron_ »»
23 minutes ago

» I am trying to get over 10,000 posts on this site by the end of this year....

DesuMaiden - May 1

39 by Longnines »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.