Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2017 4:50 PM

Feb 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Whelp, that happened. 14 months of waiting just for that.
May 17, 2017 4:56 PM

Jul 2013
this is not what I wanted
May 17, 2017 5:17 PM

Oct 2011
So is this manga getting cancelled because coming back to a chapter like this makes me feels like the series is going to end in just a few more chapters.
May 17, 2017 6:06 PM

Mar 2016
That fiancee of her is indeed a thirsty lolicon , is this really getting cancelled ?
Seunghoon my sunflower
May 17, 2017 6:07 PM
Jun 2015
Hmm, this is what I waited all this time for
May 17, 2017 7:58 PM

Jan 2011
Well this feels like an ending coming on.
May 17, 2017 9:42 PM

Dec 2012
Compared to the last 10ch this feels lackluster but at least the story is progressing....
though it might just ends in next issue or 2
May 18, 2017 12:55 AM

Dec 2014
ntr incoming.......... hehehehehhe
May 18, 2017 8:44 AM
Nov 2016
Rip all that waiting and this
May 18, 2017 10:08 AM

Jun 2015
Damn this kokoro rollercoaster.
May 18, 2017 10:44 AM
Sep 2016
I actually wasn't expecting at all a new chapter. I wonder what plan will devise Akira to stop Subaru from marrying that bastard, let's hope we don't have to wait another year to see it.
May 18, 2017 2:26 PM
Jul 2018
Lol, I gave "completed" for a while until I see a new chapter came.

Hmm, too bad that the story got 360 degree change by a one single page. Definitely not giving me a good feeling on the upcoming chapters. Not to mention, the villain is too villain-ish.
removed-userMay 18, 2017 2:30 PM
May 18, 2017 2:59 PM
Mar 2016
Hm i am not sure, it was not so good and not so bad. I hope we get a lot more chapters, i like Lynn Okamotos mangas a lot. And i had a lot of fun reading this perverted Story. It is different from the most other storys that have perverted situations. It's a good balance between perverted story (and jokes) und story. Even so, ch11 was no masterpiece. But now we can hope that the series progresses further.
May 18, 2017 6:23 PM
Aug 2016
Lex1979 said:
I actually wasn't expecting at all a new chapter. I wonder what plan will devise Akira to stop Subaru from marrying that bastard, let's hope we don't have to wait another year to see it.

I hope so too.....but I think this will have a somewhat similar to Otome Dori ending. Unfortunately....

Wow 1 year of bullshit waiting for this chp lol
May 18, 2017 7:26 PM

Feb 2015
Well, now that the artist doesn't have Kuzu no Honkai to worry about I guess we might be able to see this update a bit more frequently now... Well, it might just end up ending soon any way at this rate. There's really no winning with this new conflict. The conflict itself was kind of dumb and overly convenient to begin with, so the two being separated forever because of it would be stupid. But I sincerely doubt they'll be able to resolve this issue in a way that isn't a complete asspull, but I guess we'll see.
May 18, 2017 8:46 PM
Mar 2012
Oh boy am I triggered. I'll prolly need to reread all of this. Since it's been so long. I hope they start publishing this more and it doesn't end soon. Been having a hard time finding a good manga to pick up that will last a while and won't end quickly.
May 18, 2017 10:28 PM
Sep 2016
Trafalgar_DLaw said:
Lex1979 said:

I hope so too.....but I think this will have a somewhat similar to Otome Dori ending. Unfortunately....

First ending in chapter 5 was a happy one, I really hope the author won't spoil this series.
May 19, 2017 8:47 AM

Nov 2012
I am really hoping as well that the author doesn't fuck up the story by doing any NTR bullshit.

I just re-read the chapter and something hit me. The hourglass just got filled again, so the contract is no longer in effect. So both of their rooms will no longer be joined........, but that also means that now, they are free to make a new contract based on something else besides rooms being joined. I'm sure everyone can see where I'm going with this.

Well, more or less, that is the path I am predicting the story to take. Hopefully, the author doesn't fuck this up, this is one of the few mangas I have read, that I really loved.
May 19, 2017 9:32 AM

Feb 2015
Lex1979 said:
Trafalgar_DLaw said:

First ending in chapter 5 was a happy one, I really hope the author won't spoil this series.

Naxrrhid said:
I am really hoping as well that the author doesn't fuck up the story by doing any NTR bullshit.

I just re-read the chapter and something hit me. The hourglass just got filled again, so the contract is no longer in effect. So both of their rooms will no longer be joined........, but that also means that now, they are free to make a new contract based on something else besides rooms being joined. I'm sure everyone can see where I'm going with this.

Well, more or less, that is the path I am predicting the story to take. Hopefully, the author doesn't fuck this up, this is one of the few mangas I have read, that I really loved.

I really don't think he would considering the first time he ended this manga it was an amicable, "good" end. That said, if he does pull some BS we can all plug our ears and consider the first and original ending the "true" ending, and this end some BS nightmare some NTR fanatic forced the author into writing.
May 19, 2017 9:49 AM
Sep 2016
Naxrrhid said:

You mean ask the obverse god for help? I don't want to think what price they'll have to pay...
Yautja said:

I really don't think he would considering the first time he ended this manga it was an amicable, "good" end. That said, if he does pull some BS we can all plug our ears and consider the first and original ending the "true" ending, and this end some BS nightmare some NTR fanatic forced the author into writing.
I'm planning to do the same.
May 19, 2017 10:43 AM

Nov 2012
Lex1979 said:
You mean ask the obverse god for help? I don't want to think what price they'll have to pay.

Well for the most part, the elements of this manga revolve around comedy, so I would think the price they will have to pay would be the same as before. Subaru losing her self control for a period of time. Or it could even be something like the obverse god helping them out himself. Since he would be considered something akin to a cupid, I would think he would be on the side of true love. Anyways, this is just me thinking aloud, hopefully we get some iteration of this, so we get a proper happy ending to this situation.

Yautja said:

I am also planning on doing the same. But the entire story, for the most part has been light-hearted and comical, for it to do a complete 180 and go dark would really be surprising. I don't think the author is going down that road and all of this is just for the sake of drama. We just have to wait and see how it goes now.
May 19, 2017 10:57 AM
Sep 2016
Naxrrhid said:
Lex1979 said:
You mean ask the obverse god for help? I don't want to think what price they'll have to pay.

Well for the most part, the elements of this manga revolve around comedy, so I would think the price they will have to pay would be the same as before. Subaru losing her self control for a period of time. Or it could even be something like the obverse god helping them out himself. Since he would be considered something akin to a cupid, I would think he would be on the side of true love. Anyways, this is just me thinking aloud, hopefully we get some iteration of this, so we get a proper happy ending to this situation.

Yautja said:

I am also planning on doing the same. But the entire story, for the most part has been light-hearted and comical, for it to do a complete 180 and go dark would really be surprising. I don't think the author is going down that road and all of this is just for the sake of drama. We just have to wait and see how it goes now.
Imagine poor Subaru losing her self control for 3 hours, or even six...wait, she already spends weekends making love 24 hours a day...I take back, whatever price the observe god asks it won't be a big deal:P
I too agree that this series is a comedy so i don't expect a bad ending or NTR, it would be a very bad move from the author.
May 19, 2017 3:01 PM
Feb 2008
If this will go NTR BS route, I will just drop it and pretend it doesn´t exist. I hate this kind of stuff.
May 20, 2017 11:10 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I had forgotte is manga existed and now they come back with some NTR crap. WTF?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 26, 2017 7:19 AM

Mar 2015
lol, he just sold his own daughter after all of bullshit he speak during arranged marriage arc about his daughter happiness and stuff... what a piece of shit hypocrite...

well, i like watching this pairings sufferngs soo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯... (no, NTR is nor my fetish)... it does feel axed tho... not to mention author has new project...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 9, 2017 4:10 PM

Jan 2015
Why does every romance author has to tease fucking NTR bullshit? At least it's pretty obvious it won't happen, with the way things went so far. The sand went all down, so the contract is no longer running and she won't lose her self-control. The ending seems to be coming and I'm sure it will be a happy ending, but I wonder how they will solve things.

Well, I hope I don't have to wait that much.
Jul 12, 2017 8:18 AM
Jul 2013
thiagopv said:
Why does every romance author has to tease fucking NTR bullshit? At least it's pretty obvious it won't happen, with the way things went so far. The sand went all down, so the contract is no longer running and she won't lose her self-control. The ending seems to be coming and I'm sure it will be a happy ending, but I wonder how they will solve things.

except this is from an author whose last 2 works have been at best bitter sweet endings where at least one of the MCs die.

Given his track record i wouldn't be surprised if the ending was something like the female protagonist getting pregnant by the MC and marrying the villain but forcing him to raise the MC's baby.
kavinhJul 12, 2017 8:21 AM
Jul 12, 2017 8:38 AM
Sep 2016
kavinh said:
thiagopv said:

except this is from an author whose last 2 works have been at best bitter sweet endings where at least one of the MCs die.

Given his track record i wouldn't be surprised if the ending was something like the female protagonist getting pregnant by the MC and marrying the villain but forcing him to raise the MC's baby.
Now I'm scared. I'll keep my finger crossed.
Jul 12, 2017 5:20 PM

Jan 2015
kavinh said:
thiagopv said:

Isn't he the guy from Elfen Lied or w/e? I still think NTR is worse than death manga-wise. Can't fucking stand it. Well, fingers crossed, I hope it doesn't happen.
Aug 10, 2017 12:30 AM

Oct 2015
Next chapter is last LUL NTR route confirmed.. :o gotta make everyone suffer.
Aug 14, 2017 4:12 AM

May 2017
I thought Manhwa authors were the only ones who did NTR, damn it now here comes rich boy to ruin the manga. I also heard the manga got cancelled...

Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring.
- Sawa Nakamura

Jan 16, 2018 3:37 AM

Jan 2014
such a shock give them a boost to self control.
please don't NTR.
Apr 6, 2021 7:42 PM

Jan 2020
Ouch :(

I hope nothing bad happens from here on.

Jan 15, 2022 9:34 AM
May 2020
flipping hell, that was something i did not expect
Jan 30, 2022 5:04 AM

May 2020
Dude so what, NTR end now? This really came out of nowhere, and why this overdramatic atmosphere all of a sudden ffs.
Aug 27, 2022 12:24 PM

Jun 2021

I understand that you like masturbated too much, but living and breathing to masturbate is reaching another level, I can't describe how stupid Subaru's personality is to me, since chapter 5 or 6 all the character has done is stick his finger in there and here and suck the little friend that acchan has down there, this must have been a hentai.
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou Chapter 12 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 3, 2017

39 by Alpha-Nine »»
Mar 9, 6:32 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou Chapter 9 Discussion

Rinji- - Jan 6, 2014

38 by Alpha-Nine »»
Mar 9, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou Chapter 6 Discussion

RediceRyan - Aug 11, 2015

8 by Alpha-Nine »»
Mar 9, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou Chapter 5 Discussion

SwordWielder - Dec 5, 2012

43 by Alpha-Nine »»
Mar 9, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou Chapter 3 Discussion

SwordWielder - Nov 27, 2012

23 by Alpha-Nine »»
Mar 9, 5:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.