Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 12, 2017 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, so the girls at the school still don't show much respect for Fudou. No surprise there considering the first impressions he's shown.

Amou's reaction with the aftermath of their "kiss" is priceless.

I find the blonde drill hair girl to be annoying. Such a weird name too...Chouka U Baragasaki? Really? The fight was actually flashy as the way it went down. I bet those two girls will become jobbers from now on
Apr 12, 2017 8:28 AM

Sep 2015
Hmm the manga is actually much better in this episode as the fights were longer in the manga, some small scene also cut out.

Anyway just like in the manga, this episode not really that excited. And next episode gonna be good.
valvravetruthApr 12, 2017 8:54 AM
Apr 12, 2017 9:23 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Fudou defeats those two girls at once due to their lack of teamwork. And he made them cry. Fudou's reputation keeps getting worse that even Masuko was freaked out. :P

Excited for next episode! Mary will be targeting Fudou next!
Apr 12, 2017 9:24 AM

Dec 2015
So each of the five members has a subordinate/follower? But they don't seem to pose too much of a trouble.

Overall I'm REALLY unimpressed by this episode, I was hoping for something better after the incredibly average first episode, but the choreography in the fights was worse.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 12, 2017 9:34 AM

Jan 2015
So sweet, Rin got fever from that "kiss" earlier and still think about it. >_<
Perfect timing Fudou... A whip, two under-age girls and evil smirk. Time to do the "thing". :3
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 12, 2017 9:39 AM

Jun 2015
Decent episode. Chouka U Baragasaki is a weird names. She's also annoying. Fudou got into a fight with her and Nono, but he won and made them cry. Now Mary is pissed off.
Apr 12, 2017 9:48 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Okay, this can get boring real quick with the same formula repeating.

The best part of the episode was the interaction between the MC and Onigawara, that was funny.
Apr 12, 2017 9:53 AM

Jun 2013
This felt better than the first
iM Satisfied.
Apr 12, 2017 10:04 AM

Jul 2014
Yeah not feeling this compared to the others I enjoy, the comedy isnt for me, I barely laughed.
Apr 12, 2017 10:04 AM

Nov 2011
So....is it just me or did the Animation take a Major SHIT in this episode? I felt like episode one's animation was a lot smoother and clearer, and this episode was kinda blurry, and well...shitty haha.

I like the pace of the story, and I love Rin and Fudou's interactions.

Coupe things I am interested in.

1. Why does Fudou really wanna leave school grounds?

2. We know Kirukiru is the Empress, what the hell did she do to get there and how tough is she???
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 12, 2017 10:08 AM

Jul 2012
Nothing crazy and some scenes were really poorly animated, was very noticeable. The misunderstanding moment "assaulting" Rin was the best one, i thought mb it was even better than in the manga.
Apr 12, 2017 10:11 AM

Jun 2015
The animation felt poor and had a low budget feel.. not only that I feel that the voice acting is a little average (could also be mic quality?) for the male MC....

Conversations were decent enough. Best exchange was btwn MC and Rin, other than that everything else was meh.

Will look at a couple more episodes, hopefully future battles will keep me engaged in this.

Apr 12, 2017 10:19 AM

Aug 2013
Didn't enjoy this episode as much as I though I would. A bit disappointed.

The interaction between Fudou and Rin was the only good thing.

At Least we got to see another spirit bullet. I wonder if he has any other techniques besides that.

Apr 12, 2017 10:21 AM
Aug 2016
For those who think that the anime feels cheap,I recommend you to go and read manga,source material is pretty good,have a really nice art which improves with time and better pacing and jokes timing(of course because nothing cut or rearranged thanks to the shit directing),overall much more fulfilling then anime since production value in this episode was pretty low.Just give it a try!
Apr 12, 2017 10:24 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Fudo did the right thing by making those little girls cry lol, they're so damn annoying when they get like that

Still, the blonde girl's ridiculously long name made me laugh by how absurd it was xD I'm looking forward to seeing Mary go after him (She's kinda hot) so I hope she doesn't disappoint

Also, Rin is way too cute, the "Empress" has my attention even more now and the green hair girl needs to take a chill pill lol
Apr 12, 2017 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
SoraSenpai said:
So....is it just me or did the Animation take a Major SHIT in this episode? I felt like episode one's animation was a lot smoother and clearer, and this episode was kinda blurry, and well...shitty haha.

2. We know Kirukiru is the Empress, what the hell did she do to get there and how tough is she???

You're not the only one that saw that. I've caught up to the manga and the fight was supposed to take a bit longer than it should, they skimmed a bit of the fight but not to much, but in terms of production yeah... they took a nose-dive this week's episode for some reason. I mean I get that it takes a year to make and then voice over afterwards (as far as I am concerned how it works) but I felt like they took just a while? Idk.

But it was a good episode at least to me, aside from few skimmings that were just a bit of fluff and a bit of the fight was cut off, just a bit. Production was a nosedive sure but it wasn't barebones terrible. It worries me still for the future fights to be completely honest.

Next week we're getting the fight against Mary.

Smudy said:

The best part of the episode was the interaction between the MC and Onigawara, that was funny.

Well it might repeat itself a bit as far as I am concerned... I won't go and spoil but the third fight at least the against the five girls is actually the best out of the three (manga reader perspective and from what it was translated). So that will be a bit refreshing and somehow pretty funny as well.
Apr 12, 2017 11:16 AM
Aug 2016
Symphyon said:
SoraSenpai said:

You're not the only one that saw that. I've caught up to the manga and the fight was supposed to take a bit longer than it should, they skimmed a bit of the fight but not to much, but in terms of production yeah... they took a nose-dive this week's episode for some reason. I mean I get that it takes a year to make and then voice over afterwards (as far as I am concerned how it works) but I felt like they took just a while? Idk.

But it was a good episode at least to me, aside from few skimmings that were just a bit of fluff and a bit of the fight was cut off, just a bit. Production was a nosedive sure but it wasn't barebones terrible. It worries me still for the future fights to be completely honest.

Smudy said:

Well it might repeat itself a bit as far as I am concerned... I won't go and spoil but the third fight at least the against the five girls is actually the best out of the three (manga reader perspective and from what it was translated). So that will be a bit refreshing and somehow pretty funny as well.

I actually read all raws and must say futher events and fights are miles better and interesting,manga is really improving with time,it's shame that translation are so slow.
Apr 12, 2017 11:19 AM

Dec 2014
I sympathise with the MC so much...the guy want to live a normal live

plus the crossing guys are so creepy
Apr 12, 2017 11:20 AM

Sep 2015
SoraSenpai said:

Well either the same as manga that this episode was not really that excited, it just pave way for second sword Mary to fight in episode 3, which is the excitement part.

You can only fully know the situation of Empress around the end episodes or chapter 30, other than that along the way there will be some flashback about it.

Just like in this episode implied, Amou the Empress standing above the 5 swords.
Want to know more a bit, read spoiler.
valvravetruthApr 12, 2017 11:33 AM
Apr 12, 2017 11:21 AM
Jul 2018
L0ken said:
Symphyon said:

I actually read all raws and must say futher events and fights are miles better and interesting,manga is really improving with time,it's shame that translation are so slow.

I heard about that from few friends of mine that can read that and well. That's good to be fairly honest since I did liked the series more and more as the time passed by, unfortunately yeah the translations are very slow as hell, and its irritating.
Apr 12, 2017 11:36 AM

May 2016
Now if only this anime had some better animation then I could take it as a nice pastime. The animation is not good enough to make the battles (or anything really) pleasant to watch. It's a shame because I feel like this anime had the potential to be way more entertaining than what it actually is.

I also feel like they dropped the green haired girl mischievous personality too soon...She should've stayed all cute and bubbly (while showing hints of her mischievousness) for some time.
HyperLApr 12, 2017 12:08 PM
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Apr 12, 2017 11:51 AM
Jul 2018
HyperL said:
Now if only this anime had some better animation then I could take it as a nice pastime. The animation is not good enough to make the battles (or anything really) pleasant to watch. It's a shame because I feel like this anime had the potential to be way more entertaining than what it actually is.

Well to give into perspective I took the manga as an entertaining pastime and it was pretty good in terms of quality when it comes to chapters... but yeah it felt stiff this week though.

Hopefully they can get better with it.
Apr 12, 2017 12:03 PM

Jan 2011
i learned by watching too much anime that kissing girl will make her fell in love with you
but in real life You will prosecuted for harassment

maybe that why we love anime lol
Apr 12, 2017 12:06 PM

May 2015
Oh damn, Rin is cute without the mask.

Apr 12, 2017 12:20 PM

May 2016
I wonder what's going on. Even Masuko is against Fudo ?
Apr 12, 2017 12:24 PM

Sep 2013
The fight was lacking and some scenes were too slow but the voice acting is 10/10.
Apr 12, 2017 1:34 PM

May 2012
-Stray said:
Yeah not feeling this compared to the others I enjoy, the comedy isnt for me, I barely laughed.

Where did you saw the genre comedy? MAL doesn't even list it as comedy.

You should not be specking to laugh too much here.
I despise woke people.
Apr 12, 2017 1:43 PM

Jul 2014
Kaetokiha said:
-Stray said:

Where did you saw the genre comedy? MAL doesn't even list it as comedy.

You should not be specking to laugh too much here.

Why do we need MAL's approval? dont tell me you didnt notice the comedy bits here?? for real? like the part with weird loli name trying hard to speak another language and her weird ass name despite being Japanese? the gay dude spitting after MC looked at him thinking MC had a thing for his body as well? the whole RIN bits when she was going crazy about the thought of her first kiss? I can go on and on.
Apr 12, 2017 1:47 PM

Nov 2016
Im Exited For The Next Episode But This One Was Also Good. I Liked How Rin`s Temperature Rised Each Time Nomura Did Something she saw as Romantic and I Laughed at the Scene Where She Fainted and when Nomura Tried To Catch her her Shirt Opnened. The Fight Scene Was good But Was Not As Good As It Could Have Been. We Also Get another Scene That Could Be Misunderstood When Nono falls over Chouka Revealing Some Pantsuu~ And Everybody seeing the scene and calling Nomura a Perv From the Classrooms. And...

~HipsterKanekiD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2017 2:19 PM

Apr 2016
So ... no one is going to mention the fact of crossdressing pussies in this anime ?

just saying...
Apr 12, 2017 2:34 PM
Jul 2018
Swagernator said:
So ... no one is going to mention the fact of crossdressing pussies in this anime ?

just saying...

I do notice it but I don't really mention it because eh, didn't really cared much about it.
Apr 12, 2017 3:26 PM
Jun 2014
They left out Morgan Freeman. Feelz. :(
Apr 12, 2017 4:17 PM

Dec 2016
Haha love this anime, it's so fun to watch.

Very much looking forward to the next one.

That Mary looks like she will be a very tough opponent for him.

Interested in seeing the female delinquent in action at some point.
Apr 12, 2017 4:51 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
when your original waifu leaves her game franchise and makes her way into an anime

so obvious lol.. also, her personality is clearly based on the Sanae meme

anyway, some great fanservice there, definitely one of my favorites so far
EcchiGodMamsterApr 12, 2017 4:57 PM
Apr 12, 2017 5:01 PM
Jan 2017
So far, this episode delivered on action, character progression, world-building and comedy. Being a shonen series, its core is shaping up the fights between Fudo and the Supreme Swords. The fighting mechanics seem to border on superhuman given the fighting styles and moves. Also, I'd like to know more about the mysterious Empress and her connection, if any, with Fudo. The only downside is that the animation gets a bit uneven in action sequences.
Apr 12, 2017 5:32 PM
Feb 2016
What the fuck is P****t!
Apr 12, 2017 6:37 PM

Jul 2012
Hmm, so at first I thought that thing only let you leave school grounds for like a day, but the way they showed it being stamped at the end makes it look like it will be the main goal of the series, with each girl getting an episode or 2 and then her stamp at the end. It's hard to believe that it would be only for a short time if that's the case. So does it let someone leave the school for good?
Apr 12, 2017 6:46 PM

Oct 2015
It was a pretty enoyable episode and I had a few chuckles here and there. I dont really get what's bothersome of the animation. Anywqys looking forward to the next episode
Apr 12, 2017 8:22 PM

Oct 2008
Fudou defeated the lesser minions Chouka & Nono like it was just a game!
Onigawara is an adorable tsundere!
4/5.

Apr 12, 2017 8:42 PM

Jul 2012
This anime is quite fun to watch but all the characters are bloody annoying I swear.
よろしく!
Apr 13, 2017 4:11 AM

Nov 2011
Already the narrative manages to shooting oneself in the foot, but as if that were not enough to complete the work, you put even the firm Silver Link, with a really unprofessional work. In the end it is thanks to the character of Nomura, if the boat floats again. Nothing I should amaze me, since I had already suggested what actually happens slowly is. Anyways, I see this series, just to kill time when I will not have nothing to see, it's decided!
Apr 13, 2017 4:43 AM

Apr 2015
Meh pretty cringy episode if you ask me. The purple haired girl is kinda okay I guess but the others just need to stop. Like seriously please stop....
Apr 13, 2017 5:41 AM
Jul 2018
I guess this is the "So Bad, You Have to Watch it" anime, but i can agree that some voice actors and few characters are good.
Apr 13, 2017 6:16 AM

Aug 2013
This is a fun series to watch and enjoy.
There's nothing serious and no need to think about anything.
I didn't even pay any heed to the quality of art or animation lol.
Oni is soooo adorable. I want more.
Apr 13, 2017 7:01 AM

May 2014
I have no idea what the P****t means.
Also that loli who thinks that she is italian reminds me of that one main chick from Ladies VS Butlers, minus the oppai
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Apr 13, 2017 7:28 AM
Apr 2017
Is it just me or the voice acting was not that good?
And I guess p*****t means "pervert".
Apr 13, 2017 7:30 AM

Sep 2013
Between the poor animation, walls of text and voice acting that I find... less than good? This episode was a bit of a let down, but the idea of the show and what it brought to the table i still entertaining enough.
Apr 13, 2017 7:34 AM

Sep 2009
Hmph, I see the blind and inexperienced are finally realizing how bad this adaptation is.
Also, where the hell are MC's droopy dead fish eyes? They completely fked up his design
Ugh, the fight scenes and voice acting are soo garbage, I can't stop complaining =X
MortalMelancholyApr 13, 2017 7:49 AM
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Apr 13, 2017 12:57 PM
Apr 2017
say me anyone, in last chapter (34) where did kirakiru fly on airplane?
Apr 13, 2017 5:15 PM

Jun 2013
damn that was bad and cringy af
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2017

176 by ishudamor124 »»
Feb 21, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2017

102 by Talamare »»
Jan 2, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2017

132 by Ziggy0258 »»
Nov 9, 2023 12:33 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2017

55 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 27, 2023 6:09 AM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2017

95 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 27, 2023 5:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.