Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 21, 2017 9:50 AM

Jul 2014
Very good episode indeed. I hope they keep this rate in the next one.
hana ga saita yo
Mar 21, 2017 12:21 PM

Sep 2011
Damn, when LWA developes the plot, it really goes hard.
Mar 21, 2017 4:18 PM

Apr 2016
With this episode, LWA finally became everything it could be. Really hope it keeps going in this direction.
Mar 21, 2017 5:51 PM

Jul 2016
Took a while but its finally getting serious. TBH I liked the vibe it had going before but that probably would have gotten old after 25 episodes. the story change was a bit quick tho, got serious real quick.
damn, the forums these days...
Mar 21, 2017 6:35 PM

Jan 2013
Very interesting episode.
So why did Ursula stopped being Chariot? Is it somehow related that the school is losing students and it's power?
It was nice to see Akko as Chariot but she did what was right.

7 words to revive??? What happens when she revives 7 words? She now revived 2, so 5 left xD I hope she will do that before eps 25 xD
So much unanswered questions that i really hope they answer.

Guys, when this anime finish is there any Manga/LN where i can continue the story?
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 21, 2017 9:22 PM
Oct 2012
AivanK said:
So why did Ursula stopped being Chariot? Is it somehow related that the school is losing students and it's power?

I don't think so, the power was lost before Chariot, but as this episode suggests the key to regaining magic power is to open all seven stars on the staff. Chariot had the staff, and had at least opened 2 of the stars, so the question is why didn't she open all seven?

I think the 5 flashes that Akko experienced explained why Chariot didn't but why Akko will. One of the keys was when Ursula remembered Akko saying the first incantation. While Akko started by repeating what Ursula stated, she finished it on her own and then knew the related magic spell. So the wand is the source of powerful magic, Akko is starting to gain access to the power as Chariot had. When Ursula recalled it she though Akko was "oblivious of the truth", but I think this is wrong, Akko will transcend the truth in a way Ursula could not.

And someone somewhere said this is a 26 episode series, I don't think you have to read the source (if there is one). The anime will cover it.
Takuan_SohoMar 21, 2017 9:26 PM
Mar 22, 2017 12:00 AM
Jun 2011
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
MoeGod said:

Ako still sucks though and will likely remain that way for quite sometime. What Chariot did was flashy magic tricks, which I doubt require much skills. Just because she possess a special staff doesn't necessarily make her good with magic, otherwise she'd be the top student already instead of Diana. I don't think reviving those words have anything to do with skill if what has been shown is any indication (and my guess is those seven words are the key to reviving magic power in the world). Maybe she has certain qualities that made the staff responds to her but not giving her any special power or skill.

Plus there are all kinds of specialties in magic. No matter how good Akko becomes she won't necessarily be better than Lotte at controlling spirits, be more knowledgeable at poisons than Sucy, or master more spells than Diana's repertoire. Look at Harry Potter, even though he was the chosen one and was a pretty decent wizard by the end he wasn't necessarily the strongest or the most capable. Hermione pretty much still trumped him at everything except dueling skills and luck (and that's more because of Harry's natural body reflex than actual magic skills). Harry still sucked at potions & divination and was nowhere near as good as Neville at Herbology. Yes, you can be the chosen one who would ultimately save the world, the trope though doesn't necessarily mean the chosen character was the be all end all of the story's universe. It often meant they were simply the right person at the right place and at the right time.

Agree with that.
I don't like the way this trope is used and presented in this show though. It makes all look easy and it turned twice into another "last-minute-save-it-all" plot device even though in this episode I don't even know what was supposed to be saved and why the urge to strike the apparition. 2deep4me I suppose.
i think it more of determination which made the rod chose her and revive the words because as you seen in episode 1 and 11 it happend because of her determination and want to continue to work hard even if she sucks at magic
Mar 22, 2017 12:35 PM

Sep 2015
Whaaaaat, well ain't this a plot twist. Who knew Akko was with Chariot this whole time. Ahh I can't wait until she finds out, that's gonna be a really beautiful moment
Mar 22, 2017 4:39 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Lots of plot this episode. Would really like to see an Ursula back story episode soon.

Good for Akko not falling into the temptation of achieving her dream at the cost of the life she's lived so far.

Certainly one of the much better episodes this season.
Mar 22, 2017 6:16 PM

Feb 2013
This might be my favorite anime of the season.....ah! So happy that I was right about the professor.
Mar 22, 2017 6:41 PM

Aug 2016
This is my favorite episode by far! It was very plot driven and the entire episode captured the magic and feeling of the original movies! Now this is what I have been waiting for. I have been enjoying all episodes up to this point, but this is the best one yet in my opinion.
Mar 22, 2017 7:48 PM

Jan 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
AivanK said:

I don't think so, the power was lost before Chariot, but as this episode suggests the key to regaining magic power is to open all seven stars on the staff. Chariot had the staff, and had at least opened 2 of the stars, so the question is why didn't she open all seven?

I think the 5 flashes that Akko experienced explained why Chariot didn't but why Akko will. One of the keys was when Ursula remembered Akko saying the first incantation. While Akko started by repeating what Ursula stated, she finished it on her own and then knew the related magic spell. So the wand is the source of powerful magic, Akko is starting to gain access to the power as Chariot had. When Ursula recalled it she though Akko was "oblivious of the truth", but I think this is wrong, Akko will transcend the truth in a way Ursula could not.

And someone somewhere said this is a 26 episode series, I don't think you have to read the source (if there is one). The anime will cover it.

First of all, thanks for your great answer, i really appreciate that.

So you're saying me that Chariot/Ursula never revived/opened the 7 keys? Maybe she knew that if she does that something evil might happen? Idk...
You said "when Ursula recalled it", you mean the wand? When did she do that? I don't remember
"Akko will transcend the truth in a way Ursula could not." Very interesting sentence ;)

Maybe you're right, i really hope it does! I hate to watch unfinished animes.
Thanks again for the answers ;)
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 22, 2017 8:05 PM
Oct 2012
AivanK said:
So you're saying me that Chariot/Ursula never revived/opened the 7 keys? Maybe she knew that if she does that something evil might happen?

No, not evil, but I do think she was afraid of having to accept the consequences of what would happen IF she opened all 7 keys.

This is where Anna's relationship with Gilbert (whoops, sorry, forgot the actual names :-) will prove to be very important.

AivanK said:
You said "when Ursula recalled it", you mean the wand? When did she do that? I don't remember

Recalled was not the right word, reminisced? This episode Ursula when remembered when she first helped Akko (Anne), she thought that Akko was ignorant, but I think it will be proved that Akko got things far more than Ursula (chariot) ever did. Ursula tried to convince people to accept magic through shows, Akko will show why people should accept magic through their hearts.

AivanK said:
"Akko will transcend the truth in a way Ursula could not." Very interesting sentence ;)

And this will be the major point from her on, that and how Diana fits into Anne's (sorry Akko's) story.

AivanK said:
Maybe you're right, i really hope it does! I hate to watch unfinished animes. Thanks again for the answers ;)

No, I know I am right because I picked up on the story this is primarily based on, but knowing the ending is not enough, I want to see how they get there!

Also, were people really surprised that Ursula was Chariot. I mean I can understand if one withheld judgement, but to me it was clear from episode 1.
Mar 22, 2017 10:39 PM

Aug 2007
Very good episode and super interesting plot-wise. Many seem to have interpreted Diana's bit in the blue moon tower as some kind of selfish search for power, but I'm not so sure about that.

Just the way it was portrayed, her expression as she read those ominous words, seemed to me it was a revelation that there could be some bad things in store if all 7 words are spoken. At least, I'm hoping it isn't as easy as just saying the words, magic's power is restored to the world, and all is well, etc etc.

Also hoping they have a good explanation for why Akko has been the only one to be able to say the words thus far (ie not just that she's "the chosen one").
Mar 23, 2017 3:17 AM
Jul 2011
But she IS the chosen one.
Ursula-sensei chose her and arranged her admittance in the academia.
This was way before Akko randomly found Shiny Rodq so Chariot knew there is something special about her.
Mar 23, 2017 7:10 AM
Jul 2016
The hell? PLOT?!.... That was kinda unexpected. Better late than never I suppose. So now we know what macguffins there are, and how many of them. I guess it's gonna be akko finding those "words" along some adventures.

One thing that I don't like is how they handled exposition. It seemed very unnatural when the director witch and others were explaining who build Luna Nova.
Mar 23, 2017 9:02 AM
Apr 2012
LaceyKuroki said:
Whaaaaat, well ain't this a plot twist. Who knew Akko was with Chariot this whole time. Ahh I can't wait until she finds out, that's gonna be a really beautiful moment

It was pretty obvious from early on. Akko's stuffed bird looks exactly like Ursula's, Ursula knew how the Shiny Rod worked in episode 1, acted personally embarrassed at Akko wanting to be like Chariot, and her hair turned red in episode 6 briefly. Chariot and Ursula also have the same voice actress.
Mar 23, 2017 9:10 AM
Apr 2012
d388 said:
GenesisAria said:

She was always doting on Akko in a weird kind of reserved way. I could tell she saw herself in Akko, but for some reason mostly tried to keep her distance, or was nervous around her (meaning she felt guilty about Akko's inspiration, despite having lost her sparkle because of whatever happened). The convincing factor for me was probably her eyes. I could always see Chariot in her eyes (and changing her hair colour woulda been a piece of cake for an illusionist). I wasn't certain, as i'm never 100% certain of anything, but i was pretty much convinced quite a while ago.

There was also the part with the bear and the portal and she seemed to know about Chariot's having been there.

And also right at the beginning, Ursula know how to get Akko to use the shiny rod, which obviously didn't work unless there was special conditions, of which Ursula knew.

Those could all mean that Ursula was a good friend of Chairot. I think you guys had the advantage of having watched the earlier Little Witch Academia anime.

Go back and watch the OVAs. The series so far has had MORE Chartiot/Ursula hints than both movies combined. It's not just that Ursula knows some stuff about Chariot, she knows many specifics about the Shiny Rod, her hair turned red in episode 6, Ursula's bird looks exactly like Akko's stuffed bird in episode 1, and both Ursula and Chariot have the same voice actress. There's also the exchange between Akko and Ursula about careers, and Ursula acts weird about what she wanted to do for a career. If you still don't think these are clear indicators, go back and watch those scenes with this new knowledge in mind.
Mar 23, 2017 9:16 AM
Apr 2012
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
MoeGod said:

Ako still sucks though and will likely remain that way for quite sometime. What Chariot did was flashy magic tricks, which I doubt require much skills. Just because she possess a special staff doesn't necessarily make her good with magic, otherwise she'd be the top student already instead of Diana. I don't think reviving those words have anything to do with skill if what has been shown is any indication (and my guess is those seven words are the key to reviving magic power in the world). Maybe she has certain qualities that made the staff responds to her but not giving her any special power or skill.

Plus there are all kinds of specialties in magic. No matter how good Akko becomes she won't necessarily be better than Lotte at controlling spirits, be more knowledgeable at poisons than Sucy, or master more spells than Diana's repertoire. Look at Harry Potter, even though he was the chosen one and was a pretty decent wizard by the end he wasn't necessarily the strongest or the most capable. Hermione pretty much still trumped him at everything except dueling skills and luck (and that's more because of Harry's natural body reflex than actual magic skills). Harry still sucked at potions & divination and was nowhere near as good as Neville at Herbology. Yes, you can be the chosen one who would ultimately save the world, the trope though doesn't necessarily mean the chosen character was the be all end all of the story's universe. It often meant they were simply the right person at the right place and at the right time.

Agree with that.
I don't like the way this trope is used and presented in this show though. It makes all look easy and it turned twice into another "last-minute-save-it-all" plot device even though in this episode I don't even know what was supposed to be saved and why the urge to strike the apparition. 2deep4me I suppose.

How does this show make it look easy? Akko only reached this point after 10 episodes, and we clearly see she's been working hard and improving her skills. I also don't know what you mean by "last minute save it all plot device". There wasn't anything to "save" in this episode, the conflict was Akko passing this test of personal strength. It's not "2deep4you", things are pretty well spelled out by Woodward and Ursula.
Mar 23, 2017 9:18 AM
Apr 2012
Vasilivros said:
The hell? PLOT?!.... That was kinda unexpected. Better late than never I suppose. So now we know what macguffins there are, and how many of them. I guess it's gonna be akko finding those "words" along some adventures.

One thing that I don't like is how they handled exposition. It seemed very unnatural when the director witch and others were explaining who build Luna Nova.
The plot was already building before this, this was just a dump of a few more things. It was at about this point in other Trigger shows that the larger scope story starts to come out, but there are always things being built on early that pay off later.
Mar 23, 2017 11:50 AM

Jul 2009
Akko is trying her best she really changed a lot
Mar 23, 2017 7:26 PM

Jan 2013
Takuan_Soho said:

Also, were people really surprised that Ursula was Chariot. I mean I can understand if one withheld judgement, but to me it was clear from episode 1.

Another awesome answer xD Thanks :D

I won't quote everything because then this will turn into a mess hahaha
When you first said Anna i was like "who is that", but then you said Akko and i was like "oh her name is Anne" xD
It will be very interesting to watch their further story development (Akko and Gilbert).

Oh yes now i get it, recalled was probably not the best word, but you're right, as time passed she gained confidence in Akko, that's why she never gave up on her.

Takuan_Soho said:
Ursula tried to convince people to accept magic through shows, Akko will show why people should accept magic through their hearts.

Damn, it sounds really great, can't wait!!

Oh ok, at least we got an end. And what about the other LWA episodes/movies/ova'ss that we have here in MAL? I've never seen them but after this, i will absolutely watch them. What do you have to say about them? I mean does the complete what you mean by "how they get here"?

I wasn't that much surprised, i can't mention an episode but i think from episode like 4 i started thinking that she was Chariot, and as time passed i was absolutely sure that my thoughts were true.
I'm already loving this anime and after reading this i am even more hyped xD

I'm still very curious why Ursula stopped being Chariot, i know that you said that she was afraid of "having to accept the consequences of what would happen", but i still wonder if there was something else.

Mar 23, 2017 7:41 PM
Oct 2012
AivanK said:
When you first said Anna i was like "who is that", but then you said Akko and i was like "oh her name is Anne" xD

Whoops, sorry, never meant Anna, I meant Anne, that was a typo. And Akko's name is not "Anne", but the writer of this series is obviously using "Anne of Green Gables" as an inspiration, hence Akko is the bold new girl in town and Diana will become her best friend.

AivanK said:
It will be very interesting to watch their further story development (Akko and Gilbert).

Agree, while I think I know the ending, what is always more important is the path leading to it! I want to see how Akko responds to becoming a better witch than her peers in the near future (assuming that every star opened will give her more power like Chariot). I want to know the role of Dragons, and how they will cause (most likely inadvertently) the final conflict. I don't think this show will go completely dark, but the potential is there. Plus there are 5 more "greater teachers" out there, one for each remaining Star.

AivanK said:
What do you have to say about them? I mean does the complete what you mean by "how they get here"?

Don't know, haven't watched them. I think they were more "proof of concept" trying to show that this Anime should be funded for 2 seasons, so I don't think they are necessary to watch in order to get what is going on. This series effectively rebooted at episode 1. I came in a bit late (around episode 5), so I am just enjoying waiting each week for the next episode and seeing what happens.

AivanK said:
I'm still very curious why Ursula stopped being Chariot, i know that you said that she was afraid of "having to accept the consequences of what would happen", but i still wonder if there was something else.

I have an earlier post this thread where I spoiled my speculation on the topic. But I think the answer can be seen in those 5-7 still panels that Akko saw when she rejected giving up on being Akko. Or to be less obscure, what did this episode say will happen if all seven stars are activated? Now imagine what a "normal" would feel if this were to happen.
Mar 24, 2017 7:30 AM

Oct 2008
So after 11 episodes, the real arc/plot is just starting!?
anywayz, very good episode!
5/5.

Mar 24, 2017 9:35 AM
Sep 2012
Episode 12 preview spoilers

blfanMar 24, 2017 7:01 PM
Mar 24, 2017 9:43 AM

Jul 2008
Good story development in this episode, it looks like Akko will revive the remaining 5/7 words sooner than later considering it took her 11 episodes to revive just 2/7 words.
Mar 24, 2017 11:41 AM
Jul 2016
Bugberry91 said:
Vasilivros said:

The plot was already building before this, this was just a dump of a few more things. It was at about this point in other Trigger shows that the larger scope story starts to come out, but there are always things being built on early that pay off later.

It was all very minor, and mostly establishing the characters with little to no narrative.
Mar 24, 2017 6:45 PM
Jul 2015
blfan said:
Episode 12 preview spoilers

The cour 2 key visual gives a more detailed face to the unknown women in the freeze frame in the previous episode. It's safe to say we can knock possession off the list of possible things to happen.

Mar 25, 2017 2:02 AM

Jan 2011
the man who looks like last boss in the foreshadowing scene is definitely Andrew, marks my words.

And actually, imo this series intended to show Ursula = Chariot very clearly but undirectly, and we as viewer "supposed to" know it already even before this episode. There are many scenes which become somewhat miss/not as good as it-is-intended-to-be if we dont know Ursula=Chariot.
Mar 25, 2017 10:15 PM

Dec 2011
I'm quite surprised that Ursula = Shiny Chariot is not obvious to everybody. Right from the beginning the way Ursula's been framed has always felt something like "I'm Chariot, and I'm supporting Akko because I see myself in her." Whenever something usually hidden (in this case her red eyes) comes into focus, that should raise a "secret identity hint!" flag, no?

And I believe that caped person is a guy. I would also think it's Andrew if I hadn't seen the PV for the next cour and saw this new character who looks eerily similar.
Mar 26, 2017 10:29 AM

Jan 2013
Takuan_Soho said:

I have an earlier post this thread where I spoiled my speculation on the topic. But I think the answer can be seen in those 5-7 still panels that Akko saw when she rejected giving up on being Akko. Or to be less obscure, what did this episode say will happen if all seven stars are activated? Now imagine what a "normal" would feel if this were to happen.

Oh i didn't knew that, thanks.
Yep, this show got some great potential, i really hope they don't ruin it.
But i still want to watch all those "extra episodes" since i am loving LWA.

Very interesting, can't really wait to see how this will end, i really wish for a good ending.
Thank you for sharing your opinion with me ;)

Mar 26, 2017 2:04 PM
Oct 2012
AivanK said:
Thank you for sharing your opinion with me ;)

Oh, you never have to ask about me sharing an opinion. I have millions of them and I do LOVE to share :-)
Mar 26, 2017 7:42 PM

Jan 2013
Takuan_Soho said:

Oh, you never have to ask about me sharing an opinion. I have millions of them and I do LOVE to share :-)

Still, it was nice to find more things about animes that i like but sometimes have questions to share xD And you answered to them.

Mar 26, 2017 7:49 PM
Oct 2012
AivanK said:
Still, it was nice to find more things about animes that i like but sometimes have questions to share xD And you answered to them.

Then, please dear god, write me, if not on a forum, then personally. This is what I want from MAL, anime fans who want to discuss where a series "could" end. I will always answer, maybe my answer will be shit, but I will at least try.
Mar 27, 2017 6:00 AM
Apr 2012
Vasilivros said:
Bugberry91 said:

It was all very minor, and mostly establishing the characters with little to no narrative.

We had already established that the conflict was about the decline of magic and Akko's goal of becoming a great witch. All this episode did was give a reason for the decline and how Akko can solve it. The plot was already established, this just gave us a target.
Mar 27, 2017 6:40 PM

Jan 2013
Takuan_Soho said:

Then, please dear god, write me, if not on a forum, then personally. This is what I want from MAL, anime fans who want to discuss where a series "could" end. I will always answer, maybe my answer will be shit, but I will at least try.

hahaha sure, i will spam your mal page then xD
Let's just wait for the new season.

Mar 27, 2017 6:45 PM
Oct 2012
AivanK said:
hahaha sure, i will spam your mal page then xD Let's just wait for the new season.

Next week, isn't it :-)

And don't worry about "Spamming", actually given how fast I can respond, people have often accused me of being a "bot".
Mar 28, 2017 4:50 PM

Aug 2012
-Not gonna lie it took me more than a few seconds to realize what was wrong with the statue
-d r a m a t i c i r o n y
-and it just keeps piling on
-ohanashi ga
-Akko's face press against Ursula's door was hilarious for some reason
-more dramatic irony with the crow, but i can't remember why it looks familiar
-oh the flashback to the past made it super clear that the crow was a piece of chariot merchandise
-the blue moon abyss felt like some wind waker shit
-random lore dump in the middle of the episode
-dark souls vibes from the spirit of the blue moon
-It seems like the each of the Words of Arcturus gives the staff of unpronouncability a different form
-it was hinted at for so long prior to this episode that i totally missed the explicit reveal that ursula is chariot
-New frame of some kind of festival in the ED

So this ended up being the most standard episode of the show so far, and comparatively it didn't have the same wow factor that the previous episodes did. However, the scene of Akko refusing to give up her past to be handed the thing she's been dreaming of for the entirety of the show was pretty characteristic of what I liked the most about her character. Even from the scene from the beginning of the episode, Akko continues to earnestly be making an effort in working towards becoming a respectable witch without showing any signs of stopping. Speaking of which, it would seem that it is about time for Akko to actually start doing stuff relevant to the world of witches as she's starting to get more used to magic. The word of Arcturus that got revived in this episode was pretty much only notable because it reinforced Akko's character development so far. It wasn't as visually spectacular as the word that was revived in the first episode, though, so that was kind of disappointing. I'm not sure how the rest of the words will turn out, but I'm just hoping they could be more like the one from the first episode.
Mar 28, 2017 7:11 PM

Jan 2013
Takuan_Soho said:

Next week, isn't it :-)

And don't worry about "Spamming", actually given how fast I can respond, people have often accused me of being a "bot".

One more week, exactly ;)
Hahaha no worries xD

Mar 29, 2017 8:26 AM
Jul 2016
Bugberry91 said:
Vasilivros said:

We had already established that the conflict was about the decline of magic and Akko's goal of becoming a great witch. All this episode did was give a reason for the decline and how Akko can solve it. The plot was already established, this just gave us a target.

That lack of target was the main problem. Up until now everything was world-building at best.
Mar 30, 2017 1:17 PM

Jan 2010
Oh, shit, is that actual plot I'm seeing? :D :D
Mar 31, 2017 12:17 PM

Jun 2015
Akko has kinda grown on me as a character. I enjoy the development she's been given.
What the hell were those subliminal pictures?
Mar 31, 2017 9:41 PM

Jan 2016
Though not perfect, a really great episode. Things are finally starting to kick in it seems.

These flashbacks are so intriguing o.O. Wonder what they all mean.
Apr 4, 2017 3:56 PM

Oct 2012
So the main plot and main quest was finally revealed - Grand Triskelon, power to change the world.
I only wonder what Akko uses it for. If I have to guess, and with the confirmation that magic is vaning from the world, she'll make it free for anyone willing to fulfil their dreams, effectively spreading it around the world. That would be her ultimate and the last wish.
I believe those gems are only meant as trials for the bearer of the staff.

The only question is what Diana's role is in all this, could be it would be her who unlocks final gem to the staff, not Akko, empasizing the need of friendship.
We'll see...
Apr 6, 2017 6:43 AM
Apr 2011
Scarlet witch and maleficent were founders of the school apparently.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Apr 10, 2017 9:44 PM

Jan 2013
Pretty impressive episode, finally seeing the larger picture.
Apr 11, 2017 12:40 PM

Dec 2012
Really interesting episode with a plot progression!
Apr 18, 2017 11:50 AM

Jun 2013
And suddenly, exposition! It could have been done more gracefully perhaps, but fortunately there were plenty of pretty visuals to make it easier to swallow. Either way, Akko now has a larger scope goal to accomplish, even if she doesn't know it yet.

The episode also raised a few more questions: what even is the Grand Triskelion, a living being or an artifact? And in what way will it be used, presumably by Akko? These will only be relevant later though, as for now, I expect Akko to keep studying hard and eventually start reviving the remaining 5 phrases (I don't know if it's just the subs, but this is phrased in an awkward way). The 8 mysterious visions are probably from the past, and the either have something to do with why magic has weakened over the centuries or why the Grand Triskelion was sealed. They could also be snapshots from completely seperate events, even the future.

I'm really enjoying Akko and Ursula spending more time together, it's great that the show is finally capitalizing on their dynamic. It's still unclear why Chariot quit the show business; maybe Ursula will come clean to Akko about that as well.
LeeTailorApr 18, 2017 12:07 PM
May 2, 2017 8:34 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Nice episode, the 7 lost Arturo words, and Akko free 2!!!!
May 2, 2017 8:34 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Nice episode, the 7 lost Arturo words, and Akko free 2!!!!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2017

152 by LFC123 »»
Mar 21, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

116 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

159 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2017

310 by HoneyBees91 »»
Feb 28, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2017

186 by trueauracoral »»
Feb 18, 7:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.