Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 16, 2017 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Gasou still gives me a weird vibe whenever he is around Aki.

Not going to lie though, Aki looked cute in her outfit.i. Is that EXPLOSION callout a Konosuba reference?

Yoshino plays an important role this episode to separate Gasou from going to the play. Can this guy ever catch a break? Pretty sure the events of this episode will lead to the finale with the developments.
Stark700Mar 16, 2017 9:25 AM
Mar 16, 2017 8:46 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Aki's bodyguards are all pieces of shit and just when I thought I couldn't hate Fraudmune even more than I already did, we get this revelation

THIS LOW LIFE PIECE OF TRASH IS TRYING TO USE AKI AND SHE'S TOO DAMN BLIND TO SEE IT -_- I really wish that Truck-senpai would find his way into this anime and do his work on Fraudmune and Aki's bitch squad

Thank god for Neko and Yoshino for being the shining lights of this episode because I couldn't take all of the antics from these pieces of shit characters....Masamune really should have chose Neko, she's just great at this point

Once again, this wasn't a bad episode at all, but these cunts just piss me off to no end
TokoyaMar 16, 2017 9:00 AM
Mar 16, 2017 8:51 AM

Sep 2016
It's finally coming to an end. I love Yoshino for separating him xD. Neko being so nice, makes me think, she's the best girl in this anime.
Those three friends pissed me off again in this episode.. Aki needs to open her eyes, that fatty is not real masamune >.>

I can't wait to see how the last episode ends. Looking forward for it ^^
Mar 16, 2017 8:54 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Neko is awesome. This episode solidifies for me that Makabe should have chosen her (he was about to fall for her in that bed scene, but he kept being stubborn after all for his revenge).

This episode was chaotic but entertaining.
Mar 16, 2017 9:02 AM

Oct 2011
Even if the two act out the play together I don't see the 'fake' business getting resolved in just 1 episode...

Tokoya said:
THIS LOW LIFE PIECE OF TRASH IS TRYING TO USE AKI AND SHE'S TOO DAMN BLIND TO SEE IT -_- I really wish that Truck-senpai would find his way into this anime and do his work on Fraudmune and Aki's bitch squad

I like seeing Fuuka fans in random forums :D

Mar 16, 2017 9:05 AM

Mar 2013
So much meta in a single episode.
Mar 16, 2017 9:19 AM

Aug 2012
Stupid lesbians ..
Mar 16, 2017 9:20 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode but it wasn't as great as some of the previous others.

I was wondering what kind of characterization Gasou was gonna get but if he just wants to get to Aki for her money, then it becomes just impossible to actually consider him Masamune's romantic rival. I said it last episode, he's just an obstacle to create unnecessary drama. Him along with Aki's bodyguards who seem to lack a certain thing called sense are really bringing down these final few episodes. :(

Makabe final dodge against the wooden sword girl was funny. xD

The star of this episode was easily Neko, The scene at the infirmary was just so good. <3 At this point I really wish she had gotten together with Makabe. They would have made a great couple, can we get an Alternate Route OVA? XD
Props to Yoshino as well, that kidnapping was epic. xD

Looks like Makabe is gonna play the prince for A class, mirroring the final moments of the OP.
Mar 16, 2017 9:21 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Why is this basically turning criminal? This is going far beyond what you can just laugh off as a joke. These "personal guard" chicks are just terrible characters no matter how you look at it

This anime is really tanking at the end it seems like
Mar 16, 2017 9:24 AM

Jun 2015
This was one crazy episode. Both Masamune and Fat Masamune got locked up, but Masamune didn't know Yoshino had a plan. He's free now and is going to be the prince for the play.
Mar 16, 2017 9:24 AM
Sep 2012
So Class A prince meant missing too, ha serves them right.

Yoshino saves the day, episode MVP, and seriously Kojuro is male. So the twist the person who claimed to be a g guy is a guy.

And yeah Aki's bodyguard they suck. They are worse than Hannah and Barbara in Little Witch Academia, except for the training wheels stunt in the race, they are harmless, these girls WTF, kidnapping and I am sure kendo girl was going to commit attempting murder.
blfanMar 16, 2017 9:45 AM
Mar 16, 2017 9:34 AM
Sep 2015
Honestly in my opinion this anime has been near-unwatchable since the introduction of Fat Masamune. Really looking forward to the last ep to see what happens now.
Mar 16, 2017 9:36 AM

Dec 2013
I was hoping for a rushed episode so we would se the

I can't believe they're gonna end it with it instead.. or right after more likely. this adaption will end at a bad place most likely.

Mar 16, 2017 9:39 AM

Feb 2017
If this will actually follow the manga and won't do a different ending, they have no way to finish this in 1 episode. It's a shame since the Paris arc is really important to the story. Can't say I wait that much for the last episode.
Mar 16, 2017 9:43 AM

Dec 2014
well that was unexpecting ...both parties got their hands dirty..... Let's see what happens in the final episode
Mar 16, 2017 9:49 AM

Jul 2013
Now we have kidnappings? This is becoming more and more ridiculous each episode.
I also cannot hate the bodyguard of Aki with the kendo sword, she's too stupid to waste time hating her.
Mar 16, 2017 9:50 AM
Dec 2014
OHHH! At this pace they might be able to insert one of the most important scenes in the Manga, I really hope they do. Also anime only viewers are lucky to have this arc with 3 episodes. The manga took 9 or 10 chapters for the school festival arc.

Forgot to mention how great Neko is. She's really best girl material and the anime is making me appreciate her more. Also this episode feels strange because it doesn't feel rushed even though it removed a lot of dialogue in the manga. Some of them were translated into body language or using the scene to imply something.
Huex3Mar 16, 2017 9:56 AM
Mar 16, 2017 9:55 AM
Sep 2012
Illyricus said:
Now we have kidnappings? This is becoming more and more ridiculous each episode.
I also cannot hate the bodyguard of Aki with the kendo sword, she's too stupid to waste time hating her.

Well she is one of my favorite of the three of them. Clearly the worst of them is the girl with the glasses. She seems like a psychopath to me.
Mar 16, 2017 9:57 AM
Dec 2014
InceptionLoop said:
If this will actually follow the manga and won't do a different ending, they have no way to finish this in 1 episode. It's a shame since the Paris arc is really important to the story. Can't say I wait that much for the last episode.

They might skip that arc and go straight for ch. 34 and 35 and make that the ending.
Mar 16, 2017 9:58 AM

Jul 2013
blfan said:
Illyricus said:

Well she is one of my favorite of the three of them. Clearly the worst of them is the girl with the glasses. She seems like a psychopath to me.
Yeah, judging by her behavior, she probably is the worst of the three.
Mar 16, 2017 10:00 AM

Sep 2013
Gasou with the lies to get his family money :'(
Masamune is sick ut neko helps him and some "kidnapping" drama.

Neko x Kojuurou
I ship it :)

Mar 16, 2017 10:07 AM

Jul 2015
Fraudmune is a**hole but those self proclaimed Aki's bodyguards is far worse, hell, fatty even told them that he wants only money in one of the previous ep. Such pieces of shit deserve date with truck - kun.
Yoshino all the way.
Mar 16, 2017 10:23 AM

Feb 2017
Huex3 said:
InceptionLoop said:

They might skip that arc and go straight for ch. 34 and 35 and make that the ending.

Mar 16, 2017 10:25 AM

Jun 2014
Aki's cancerous yes-men (or yes-women I guess) are even worse than Fatassmune. So overprotective and annoying for no reason, they make him look like a great character. Meanwhile, we got some more insight as to why Fatassmune is trying to marry Aki, and he's basically a gold digger. This episode was a bunch of craziness, lets see how this ends.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 16, 2017 10:47 AM
Dec 2014
InceptionLoop said:
Huex3 said:

Mar 16, 2017 10:54 AM

Feb 2017
Huex3 said:
InceptionLoop said:

It might be awesome but I definitely wouldn't call it a satisfying ending.
Mar 16, 2017 10:59 AM

Jan 2016
Curious outcome to be honest. Well, let's see how this resolves xD
THANKS SENPIEX
Mar 16, 2017 11:03 AM
Dec 2014
InceptionLoop said:
Huex3 said:

Mar 16, 2017 11:04 AM

Feb 2017
Huex3 said:
InceptionLoop said:

Lol nevermind, I accidentally read it will end like in ch. 35 of the manga, without further plot.
Mar 16, 2017 11:12 AM
Dec 2014
InceptionLoop said:
Huex3 said:

Lol nevermind, I accidentally read it will end like in ch. 35 of the manga, without further plot.

Well they can move that scene anywhere after the school festival arc anyways.

Mar 16, 2017 11:17 AM

Feb 2017
Huex3 said:
InceptionLoop said:

umm there's one thing I'm not quite sure I understood:
Mar 16, 2017 11:23 AM
Dec 2014
InceptionLoop said:
Huex3 said:

Mar 16, 2017 11:26 AM

Jun 2015
Huex3 said:
InceptionLoop said:

Okay should I read it then? fuck spoilers... I am now closing my eyes because I don't want to read those spoilers.. Lmao XD but shouldI read it and if I should.. which chapter does the paris arc begin?>
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Mar 16, 2017 11:31 AM
Dec 2014
Takamura-sama said:
Huex3 said:

Okay should I read it then? fuck spoilers... I am now closing my eyes because I don't want to read those spoilers.. Lmao XD but shouldI read it and if I should.. which chapter does the paris arc begin?>

If you want to pick up where episode 11 ended you start on ch. 26.

However I suggest reading the start of school festival at 21 because they skipped a lot of stuff.
Mar 16, 2017 11:32 AM

Sep 2016
What a garbage episode. Is this even the way to handle the revelation behind the motivations of Fakeamune? Just handwave it with a 10 second flashback? And is that character seriously that shallow? What the hell is this crap? Since the introduction of the fattie this show dropped from a solid 7/10 to a 5/10 at most. This is a textbook example of how not to do NTR.

Besides, Aki's guards doing absolutely nothing while Masamune pseudo-romanced her during summer then suddenly deciding to spring into action at the whim of this random person out of nowhere... Is it humanly possible to write a plot even more contrived than this?
Yet these hands will never hold anything.
Thus I pray, Unlimited Waifu Works!

Mar 16, 2017 11:33 AM

Jun 2015
Huex3 said:
Takamura-sama said:

However I suggest reading the start of school festival at 21 because they skipped a lot of stuff.

Did the anime skip a lot of stuff in general? If that's the case I'm going to read from the start.
This anime is really good so I want to know everything.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Mar 16, 2017 11:37 AM
Dec 2014
Takamura-sama said:
Huex3 said:

Did the anime skip a lot of stuff in general? If that's the case I'm going to read from the start.

Yep it is highly recommended you read from the start. It's a lot more detailed (stuff were better explained) and has better lines than the anime in my opinion. Especially that time around the conversation with Neko in the hospital.
Mar 16, 2017 11:53 AM

Sep 2015
WOW lots of spoiler here calm down guys
Into the Internet!
Mar 16, 2017 11:58 AM
Mar 2016
WTF, did Kujuuro made any references that he is actually a girl, when he bumped into Neko?

Oh, man , those 3 lesbians again, Bokuko girl kidnaps Masamune, Megane girl sexually harasses Aki, and Cosplay Vice Presidents, makes sure thing don't go well for Tae's class.

Then again, I kinda like that Bokuko girl beats the shit outta Masamune, he kinda annoys me, for not choosing Neko. Oh Masamune, U really are a pussy, why can you beat the shit outta that Bokuko girl, she only has a Kendo stick, besides what are those muscles for?
WhoahohoMar 16, 2017 12:30 PM
Mar 16, 2017 12:04 PM

Feb 2017
Huex3 said:
InceptionLoop said:

lol I guess that's it.

Mar 16, 2017 12:13 PM

Apr 2015
fine episode,
I wonder what the finale is going to be like
Mar 16, 2017 12:16 PM

Nov 2015
Kojuurou-kyun trying to act like a man, but poor, biologically, guy can't do that.

Everybody likes Megumin
EXPLOOOOSION lol
Next week the last episode I think.
Wish for second season
Mar 16, 2017 12:19 PM

Apr 2008
You know shit's gone downhill if a situation where a guy gets carried out of bed and doesn't even wake up ISN"T even the worst and most unbelievable part of an episode.... ouch
Mar 16, 2017 12:21 PM

Nov 2013
did that girl just jump through the window without checking where she was? LOL
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 16, 2017 12:38 PM

Feb 2017
Takamura-sama said:
Huex3 said:

The anime didn't skip almost everything to be honest, most of the things are entirely the same, just a bit more focused in the manga. The only major thing that was different between the anime and the manga is Neko and Masamune's talk in her room.
Mar 16, 2017 12:45 PM
Feb 2016
everything gonna be squeeze in 1 last episode i don't know if i should be happy or sad about it
Mar 16, 2017 1:08 PM
Dec 2014
InceptionLoop said:
Takamura-sama said:

The anime didn't skip almost everything to be honest, most of the things are entirely the same, just a bit more focused in the manga. The only major thing that was different between the anime and the manga is Neko and Masamune's talk in her room.

Mar 16, 2017 1:12 PM

Feb 2014
Masamune got pretty crafty with his successful attempt to trick Aki's personal guard to follow him out of the window. Nice! =D

Kojuurou's attempt to become more manly with his response to Neko was admirable, but it backfired. Obviously, he's fine the way he is now. =)

On the plus side, Yoshino did a great thing by leading and trapping Gesou, whose origin of his plan is because of his family's poor wealth, so he won't be getting much sympathy from me.

Now that class 2-A's play in underway, it should give Masamune the chance to join Aki on stage for the play. I'm hoping it'll go well...
Mar 16, 2017 1:20 PM

Aug 2016
I need to see the end of this anime, I have many doubts. Besides the hate I have to the false masamune is not normal, I hate he so much!

4/5.
Mar 16, 2017 1:23 PM

Feb 2017
Huex3 said:
InceptionLoop said:

Yes, like I said everything is much more detailed and focused in the manga but generally the anime does exactly what the manga did.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

218 by Lkunnnss »»
Yesterday, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

371 by Fleicher »»
Apr 18, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

145 by Cheese_Enjoyer07 »»
Jan 2, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

235 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:15 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

230 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.