Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 23, 2017 4:40 PM

Jul 2013
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who absolutely despises the current twist in the story.
Stupid fatty
Mar 23, 2017 9:42 PM

May 2013
I haven't read all the replies yet (I'm too lazy to read them all), but
I think I'm the only one who likes the new chubby guy.

The only one I hate is Aki and I've hated her since episode 1.
I think Masamune and the new guy are both too good for her.
I think it's more interesting now with the new character.
Mar 25, 2017 10:59 AM

Dec 2016
The Round Prince is sweet, but he just needs to frig off!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 28, 2017 2:01 PM

May 2013
There were more annoyances than usual in this particular episode...... =_____='

Aki, her yuri lackeys, and Fatass >.>
Mar 28, 2017 10:58 PM
Jul 2018
People are only hating on this because anime fans can't take male competition; all of the waifus have to be handed to the main character on a silver platter.

But really, if they can give a justifiable reason to have this fat fuck impersonating Masamune, then this can still turn out good.
However, it is hard to believe that Aki would suddenly fall for another man just because he's fat and claims to be her childhood friend. I wish they had a better reason for her to fall for this guy so that this could be a legitimate battle for her heart-- because if Masamune reveals to her that he's the real "Pig's Foot" then she would totally dump this fat bastard for being a liar and because she was already liking Masamune before he showed up. So if she found out that Masamune is the real "Pig's Foot" from her past, then that would just be even more reason to become his girlfriend, and the fat fuck's whole plan falls apart.
Btw, I dunno if "Pig's Foot" is the nickname or if "Piggy" is the nickname, Crunchyroll translated it as "Pig's Foot" so that's what I use.

hai_X_is said:
Heading into these last episodes. Hope that everything can be explained to its fullest. Otherwise, it's manga time.

Yeah, with only two episodes left, I'm not hopeful. I'm actually hyped to check out the manga though, this show certainly got me intrigued.
removed-userMar 28, 2017 11:01 PM
Mar 30, 2017 8:46 AM
Dec 2012
The synopsis is the one that drives me to watch this, the introduction of characters out of no where and causes the main story to driven away and further and further away, I don't even know what the hell am I watching right now... a generic harem anime?
Apr 12, 2017 12:51 PM

Apr 2014
This was frustrating and annoying to watch, wanted to punch half of the characters in the face. Waste of time and nerves.
Apr 12, 2017 6:21 PM

May 2012
I really do wonder what's up with this new dude, but well in general quite an interesting episode! Let's see what will happen next.
Apr 17, 2017 3:22 AM
Jul 2016
i stop wathing this anime .. its ruin the show.. i dont know how to enjoy it again.. even if i skip it into last episode .
Apr 17, 2017 7:47 AM

Apr 2015
Aki has changed alot when that fat guy showed up. I wonder if he really has no other motives.
Apr 18, 2017 6:22 PM

Apr 2013
I support Class B.

As straight as I am, I support Kojuurou x Masamune.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
May 3, 2017 4:16 PM
Mar 2017
i hated masamune no revenge after they introduced the fucking imposter fat kid, its like they wasted 10 episodes of building up the suspenese for masamune to tell aki that he was the fat kid from her childhood. Then they are like NOPE! time to introduce
this fucking fake ass imposter masamune to get rid of everything the real masamune has done in 10 eps. Do you know whats even worse? hes a fucking douche bag, if they are going to introduce a antagonist into the story at least give them a proper reason for them to mess up the storyline. Guess what the reason is? He does it because he wants his business to grow. lmao not only that, but hes not even a fucking male. yes, you heard me correctly HES NOT A FUCKING BOY, HES A FUCKING GIRL. This anime after ep 10 is like getting your testicales kicked, getting stabbed in the eye,getting shot in the body and getting your tounge ripped out at the same time. Thats how i felt after watching ep 10. Its a shame i was enjoying it before he was introduced. i was going to give it a 8/10, but after watching ep 10 i can at most(being generous) give it a 6/10.
May 9, 2017 2:42 PM

Sep 2011
This episode was infuriating.
May 12, 2017 9:15 PM

Jun 2016
lol that Gasou, really is smart and handles things fine.
May 31, 2017 7:05 PM

Dec 2012
and here comes the school festival episode haha

As mentioned above, I'd love to see trap snow white too hahaha perfect way to end the series

I'm not enjoying this show as much as I was in the beginning

I like the chubby masamune imposter, I was really confused at first, but I like that we don't see this often... what if he's not as innocent and harmless as we think, he does have everyone under his thumb
Jun 2, 2017 1:16 AM

Mar 2015
Lel the new guy is bringing out the worst in Masamune!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 15, 2017 4:59 AM

Sep 2012
about fake Masamune

Jan 4, 2018 9:25 AM

Mar 2016
Hey, I was so pessimistic at the start of the episode, and it went not as bad as I thought (specially the first half of the episode). Still pessimistic tho. (I think it's fine for me when we give up the main goal of the series, which is a stupid reasonning...)

The worst thing is to know that the anime will end in an arc of frustration and the Second Season will (or not) come in a very long time.
bonjour
Dec 19, 2018 12:32 PM

Mar 2018
This show just turned to shit and I bet it will continue for the remaining episodes.
Dec 30, 2018 1:20 PM
Feb 2018
I actually kinda enjoyed most of the series so far even if it's nothing original or unique, but now I feel like it's all downhill. First Neko, now this fat guy who are both just introduced to slow down the plot. Aki now has a totally different personality, the 3 girls were so annoying, Aki is just playing dumb for not being able to recognize hes a imposter. Just creating stupid forced drama instead of actually finishing the story in a good way. Feels like a waste of building up to the big moment where Masamune was supposed to tell Aki he was the fat kid.

VengefulAuraDec 30, 2018 1:24 PM
Jan 22, 2019 1:47 PM

Feb 2017
What the hell is going on? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! How do you have such a good thing going for you and then have this shit pop up?
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Feb 27, 2019 1:58 PM

Nov 2016
Damm this went from a decent show to an annoy one, seriously what was the point of everything till now? And what those Aki's friends believe they are to control someone else life so they can be satisfied with their yuri world. And damm Makabe is way too clingy if she doesn't want you, give her some space.
Aug 12, 2020 4:55 PM
May 2020
HaXXspetten said:
My opinion on this development:

Really though, Gasou aside, I also have to say that Aki's so-called friends were also really annoying in this episode. What rights do they have to start interfering like that for their own stupid reasons? Mind your own business damn it

The whole turn of events just feels like forced stalling before the eventual and unavoidable Masamune x Aki coupling can become official. It's not really doing much in the way of developing their characters imo

Totally agree, i couldn't have said better!
Aug 20, 2020 8:03 PM
Aug 2020
(SPOILERS FOR MANGA)

atleast she chose masamune after the kiss bread scene, he comes up and masmune tells her to choose fraudster or masamune and she ends up choosing masamune. in the end she ends up dating him by confirming their realshonship with a kiss.
Aug 17, 2021 8:11 PM

Jun 2020
Now returning to school we see some characters get more screentime, With the return of Neko Masamune is going insane every single time something new happens

Damn Masamune went insane mostly when Gasou introduced himself as Aki's betrothed he just lost it and took his rage to Yoshino, Now the plots like all over the place and almost doesn't make sense in a way that why would they do this in order just to get that even this sentence incomprehensible like the plot

I mean it's just going to build up until the final 2 episodes for the series as this goes on.
Dec 6, 2021 3:31 AM
Mar 2020
Why they have to ruin a show when it's going really nice. First 9 episode was good and then they decide to fuck shit up, with bringing up shitty character suddenly .. ffs
Jan 8, 2022 3:55 AM

May 2014
This episode ruined the series honestly. Rival in Romcom? not to mention he's someone that's way inferior to the main character? Competition is fine, as long as it make sense and had a decent buildup. This so called 'rival' just came up from nowhere to add drama to the story.

Fujinomiya arc was quite touching, this arc feels like a slap in the face and ruined everything that has been building up to this point. Way to ruin a decent story... This show seriously took a nose dive in a single episode, that's kinda impressive actually. I was planning on giving it at least 8, but now I'm not sure.
Jun 16, 2022 11:58 PM

Jun 2017
Half way through the episode and this is already the funniest episode of the entire series.
Apr 15, 2023 9:53 AM

Feb 2020
It was kinda sloppy, how this showdown between the classes and the Masamunes came to be. I hope the resolution will be better.
Jun 17, 2023 11:30 AM
Oct 2019
Who is this impostor Masamune?
WTF

Infuriating episode for sure.
Jul 1, 2023 5:19 PM

Dec 2022
Great and funny episode
Jul 12, 2023 12:21 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Oh the commando catgirl is back already, ok then. Turns out a whole month has passed by. Seems kind of random, but whatever I guess. Makes what just happened feel like it carried less weight though.

Still lots of mystery surrounding the past of our main characters, especially with the appearance of this round prince. Don't mind him actually, he's low-key kind of a chad. But why does Aki not mind him at all, and in fact, maybe perhaps LIKE him? Does she think that HE is who Makabe was back then, or does she really just like fat guys?? Maybe they looked identical back then, maybe they're even TWINS, and Aki got the mixed up somehow, never knowing there was two of them, rejecting one while loving the other.... idfk. That's probably pushing it too far.

Anyway, these last 3 episodes of this season have lower ratings than all the rest before, but this one wasn't that bad at all imho.

BetaMaleUltraJul 12, 2023 12:27 AM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 22, 2023 6:45 AM
Jan 2023
i would rather be trampled to death than watch this episode again
Sep 26, 2023 12:21 AM
Dec 2022
Another 'Masamune' in the form of the betrothed Gatou. One that is from Aki's childhood and not so shapely too. Plus the return of Neko. This is getting either interesting or too crowded. Can't decide.
Dec 25, 2023 2:52 PM
Jan 2022
The scene where Aki's lackeys think of our mc as some molester was so hilarious lmao xD
Dec 27, 2023 2:15 PM

Jun 2020
Okay I really really really dont like this twist amd its bot because there is a another male character I actually think thats can be a great idea IF >it was done right. They really just throw to us a guy character in a minute and that was it. There were no explanation or reaction from aki etc. Nothing she just accepted that its her childhood friend and fell in love with him again. WTF IS THAT and the girls…..everything was just to annoying about them
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

218 by Lkunnnss »»
Apr 22, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

371 by Fleicher »»
Apr 18, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

145 by Cheese_Enjoyer07 »»
Jan 2, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

230 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2017

130 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 9:47 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.