Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2017 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah back to the school life setting again.

So we got Veronica and Nina transferring to Chuuta's school. I thought this episode was actually kinda fun compared to some of the others. Seeing Misuzu in a more active role was a pleasant sight to see too. I thought her character chemistry with the others to be kinda amusing too.
Mar 5, 2017 9:19 AM

Jan 2012
Ha! The three new transfer students certainly made quite the first impression! XD And who doesn't love bowling? But wait, if Veronica has replaced organs can she still reproduce? I...don't think this show intended to tackle such a serious issue so I'll guess yes. XD
animefan8800Mar 5, 2017 9:45 AM
Mar 5, 2017 11:51 AM

Jun 2015
This was a fun episode. The antics at school and at the bowling alley were amusing. Veronica is quite competitive, especially with Misuzu. Dr. Love was very straight forward towards Misuzu. She was ready to cut him.
Mar 5, 2017 12:18 PM

May 2015
Lol that KHR reference tho.
I think there must be more behind this 'I can't stand your smell' thing, furthermore, a good episode; nice change of pace.
Mar 5, 2017 12:28 PM
Mar 2016
here we go
Pierrot shitty filler style
Mar 5, 2017 1:04 PM

Dec 2014
That was a pretty fun bowling episode.

Chuta simply can't let go of his delusions of Love and Misuzu. xD

The bowling segments were pretty fun I guess. Poor Chuta, Misuzu simply can't stand his smell. :3

Love at the end was the best part of the episode. XD
That Tatayan face makeover. XD
Mar 5, 2017 3:08 PM

Oct 2012
A very fun and enjoyable episode, except for Chuta's delusions about Misuzu and Dr. Love. Just let it go dude, you know that's not right xD
I'm still very interested in why Sonokata has to wear the nose plug
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Mar 5, 2017 3:55 PM

Jun 2013
A little boring, but that's to be expected after the climax in the last episode.

Best parts were the kids' faces when they were slamming Chips into the floor and Tateyan's expression at the end.

anime list
manga list
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
APC
Anime Advocates
Mar 5, 2017 4:06 PM

Dec 2016
I haven't gone bowling for over a decade.

That was a fun episode.

YES DR. LOVE!
Mar 5, 2017 4:54 PM
Jul 2010
I found it interesting that they were talking about italian mafia, c'mon, is this a reference to reborn :D?
Mar 6, 2017 1:58 AM

Jan 2015
WEll that was one hell of a noneventful episode.At least we found out how inside of a bowling machine looks like! Episode was somewhat funny and entertaining at least. I chuckled at Petroleum drink tho. And the part with Sonokota's mom having the same eyes as Misuzu was funny
Mar 6, 2017 2:02 AM

Oct 2011
Omg that news report about the Japanese mafia 😍😍😍 KHR!!!
Bowling episode yay
Yes Dr Kirito lol
Mar 6, 2017 4:51 AM

May 2016
Can someone enlighten me on why misuzu cant stand Chuta's SPH?
Mar 6, 2017 5:02 AM

Apr 2012
GokuNazz said:
Can someone enlighten me on why misuzu cant stand Chuta's SPH?
Well sph are basically body odors, irl some people smell stronger than other. And iirc it's subjective, I remember a documentary about love chemistry, and it said good/bad smell in the opposite sex reflects genetic compatibility (good smell meaning different genes/allele than your own hence a more viable progeny).

In Eldlive it's probably just for gag purpose though.
Mar 6, 2017 1:09 PM

Jan 2016
Keep hitting us with the KHR refrences and i'll be good!
Mar 6, 2017 1:12 PM
Mar 2016
Oh shit this ep is a NONOSA.
Mar 6, 2017 8:59 PM

Nov 2007
With the pacing of the series, how is there only going to be 12 episodes? I feel like this pacing is more akin to a 24 episode run, but with only 3 episodes left and no real antagonist (other than a mysterious evil organization which was really only relevant in 3 episodes so far) or back stories for all but the main character, I can't see 12 episodes being anywere close to enough for a solid season.
Mar 7, 2017 1:07 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Pretty good episode that focused more on team building for the new and expanded branch.
And as usual quite the funny one

Wow to think that Dr Love, Nina and Veronica are now working in the same branch as Chuuta and Misuzu though. And also within the same class as they are too. Things are going to get interesting. This school sure has a lot of transfer students eh lol. Lol Tateyan hitting on Nina almost immediately eh. Well Nina really is pretty though so i guess its no surprise. Man Chuuta's impression of Dr Love isn't actually a good one eh. Especially when Misuzu is involved. The girls in Chuuta's class sure have em unique interests when talking about boys eh. The interaction between Veronica and Misuzu though is interesting. Though she says that at school both are on common ground it seems that Veronica is trying to carve out her zone of dominance though. Still healthy competition is a good thing though so this should be good. Still its nice to see Nina being able to calm things down before things escalated between the two. Hmm a bowling trip to welcome the transfer students eh. Chuuta's friend sure is forward and pretty bold as well. And Chuuta gets the hardest mission of them all eh. To invite Misuzu to the bowling trip eh. Lol using the comm badges to contact each other when they are so practically directly across from each other. So Chuuta is still remembering what Misuzu said last time eh. Its funny seeing Misuzu be so nervous and lose composure when talking about this though. Lol they're using the private comm line to argue. Well i guess Laine ended up helping Chuuta by ordering Misuzu to go directly. Communication is one of the most important things about a team anyway. I guess outside of school Misuzu who doesn't have family on Earth can be quite lonely. Its nice to see that Laine does care about his subordinates though and is willing to use his authority to help them. Lol Its only been a hundred years since Dr Love went bowling. It will be hard to keep the fact that they all know each other from others though especially when they seem to be getting along pretty well despite meeting for the first time. Lol Laine decided to come down to bowl as well eh.

Well the chief is fine by himself but his men are not though. Still its funny that people seem to think that its just cosplay. Lol so when they heard that Chuuta and co were going bowling the chief and his sub team being bowling fans who haven't been for ages decides to come along as well. Misuzu's cover story was pretty good though. Man Chips being used like that as toy though. I feel sorry for him. Hmm so far the results of the game have been pretty surprising. Tateyan being first is to be expected but having Chuuta 2nd and Love third is surprising. Misuzu being fourth is to be expected i guess as is Nina and Veronica being 6th and 5th respectively. Still this is a good attempt at building the team though. I guess to Veronica and Nina normal high school boys like Tateyan aren't of interest to them. To think that those two actually had a handicap in place for this lol. Then again if they hadn't then the force from them will be way too much. Ah so Veronica's race is one that brought peace by might of military arms which made people think that they were born for victory eh. Thats why she's that competitive. Victory genes eh. But it seems there's more than that and from Nina's reaction a lot more. Hmm it seems that both parties would rather not tell anyone else of this matter eh. Laine and Tateyan seem to be enjoying their food eh while completely ignoring Chuuta. Lol Chips desire to bowl with the others resulted in him getting Misuzu's mother out into the field eh. Hmm so behind the conveyor belts for the balls and pins there's an entire alien operation going on eh. Exporting insects eh. Guess Chips got caught lol. Meanwhile the fight between Veronica and Misuzu is getting worst eh. Well you know organ replacement does require you to be undressed you know but Veronica's reaction then was funny. Yea Dr Love sure has a lot of things going through his mind at times eh.
Hmm so that nose plug that Misuzu wore is for her coming of age ceremony eh. Man Misuzu's throw there was lethal. Good thing that Tateyan only had part of his hair shaved off.

Lol Veronica getting punched by Misuzu as she was drawing on her though. To think that Chips didn't get taken captive but instead taken to be worshiped as a god. Now i seen everything lol. Dr Love sure can be pretty forward at times eh. That interaction though was equally creepy and funny though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2017 2:12 PM

Apr 2012
Bowling is fun. . . . . . .
Mar 14, 2017 1:24 AM

Oct 2008
This episode is so much fun!
Looks like the SPH smell of Chuuta has worsen as said by Sonokata and she even fainted by it! lolz!
5/5.
LOLZ! even the face of Tateyan was altered by Dr. Love!

Mar 19, 2017 9:44 AM

Jun 2013
This was actually a really fun episode!
May 9, 2017 3:58 AM

Mar 2015
I liked this episode, it gave us time to welcome the new members of the team into the flow of the series.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
May 28, 2017 9:14 PM

Dec 2012
Back away Tateyan. Nina is mine.
Dr. Love just said he's been shooting blanks for 500 years.
Dr. Love just said Tateyan's pull out game is going to be weak as fock.
Dat Reborn reference.
Damn censor covering those nipples.
LMAO Misuzu became an adult. She's legal now fellas.
Chuta doing the Matrix like Neo.
Smoove Dr. Love.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 27, 2018 3:36 AM

Feb 2013
Love is amazing!
I thought that she was falling in love with Chuuta's smell, I was wrong.

More topics from this board

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2017

49 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 17, 2019 9:11 AM

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

24 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 17, 2019 8:27 AM

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2017

53 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 17, 2019 2:52 AM

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2017

22 by Ulquiorra »»
Jan 27, 2018 5:01 AM

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

22 by Ulquiorra »»
Jan 27, 2018 2:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.