Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2017 5:58 AM

Aug 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
FINALLY IT'S HERE!!! 1st episode and it was so comfy.
Mar 3, 2017 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Feels like Tenchi is slightly more mature in this series.

It was okay I suppose, got what I had expected but that ending made me roll my eyes. A bunch of teasing in this first episode too.
Mar 3, 2017 4:42 PM

Nov 2008
Its super awesome to have the Tenchi I love the most is back and I guess Minaho is part of Tenchi's Harem too.

Also this episode answered my question about taking place after GXP, its after because they mentioned Seina several times and even Kiriko so im really hoping to see the GXP cast in here too.
Mar 6, 2017 9:28 PM

Oct 2010
HollowIchigo58 said:
so im really hoping to see the GXP cast in here too.

But isn't this The Franchise That Never Gives You What You Want? :D

Being myself Tenchi Universe Kiyone scum, and having no familiarity with the canon outside anime, I get the feeling the anime is increasingly meant mainly as a treat for fans of the written works. Even if so, that's fine, it's still an enjoyable watch.

I'd surmise that Juraiian DNA must contain negligible mutations, making inbreeding not only hot but also genetically safe. However, Akiko-san to Issho > Tenchi x Minaho
Mar 7, 2017 5:26 AM
Sep 2016
Stark700 said:
Feels like Tenchi is slightly more mature in this series.

It was okay I suppose, got what I had expected but that ending made me roll my eyes. A bunch of teasing in this first episode too.
were can I watch this episode
Apr 20, 2017 1:36 PM

Jan 2012
Years ago AIC's anime was almost en example of how anime should look like. Well, now it's just pathetic. Story is story, Tenchi is Tenchi, there is nothing new here.
Jun 22, 2017 9:44 PM
Jan 2012
As a Tenchi fan all the way back to SciFi's Saturday Morning Anime always playing Tenchi Muyo in Love, through Toonami, the disaster that was OVA3 and AI. As some one with no interest in Gemini or GXP.

This was one of the most disappointing things i have ever seen.

The animation was beyond cheap, zero back ground music, it was 28 minutes of everyone standing around mentioning characters from other shows, that are never shown. It might as well have been an audio drama. So boring and dull.

Why does this even exist?
Nov 26, 2017 1:32 AM

Dec 2012
Ryo-ohki.
Going to Tenchi's room.
lol at that fantasy.
What's up with Ayeka's hair? Looks weird like she got a big ass forehead.
Dat Mihoshi booty.
Ryoko.
LMAO at the fish landing in Ryoko's mouth.
Oh, Rea is still a thing.
Hello, Tsukiko.
Seina mention.
He worked up his courage with Kiriko. Oh snap!
Seina the reason Jurai prospering. lol
Hello, Fuuka.
lol at Airi.
Ugh...Rea.
Dat hug.
Lol at Tenchi blushing.
Fuuka looking so fine in earth clothing.
Minaho telling Tenchi how old she is so casually.
Minaho putting her hand on Tenchi's face. Tenchi blushing.
She's going to make Tenchi hers? Incest is wincest!!!! Let's go!!!!

I can't believe I'm saying this about Tenchi, but this start was pretty...well, weak. Aside from Ryoko, Fuuka, and Minaho being so fine, this was a weak start. Funny thing is I finished watching "Photon" (same studio, etc.) yesterday, so seeing this 2016 anime look less appealing than a late 1990's anime, is really something.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 12, 2018 8:37 PM
Jul 2015
Stil think that sekai no Seikishi Monogatari is the best from the franchise series any other anime with the same mc ?

More topics from this board

» Question regarding OVA season 4

Madsieb2020 - May 2, 2020

1 by Antanaru »»
Jun 4, 2020 8:19 AM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki 4th Season Episode 4 Discussion

ezikialrage - Oct 8, 2017

9 by Antanaru »»
Jun 4, 2020 8:18 AM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki 4th Season Episode 2 Discussion

IchiroEX - Mar 10, 2017

6 by ProjekD »»
Mar 29, 2020 10:52 AM

» Tenchi Muyo OVA 5

marconii2002 - Jan 2, 2019

4 by nDroae »»
Jul 14, 2019 5:25 PM

» Why?

Atomsk102 - Oct 9, 2017

4 by KaeUBW »»
Mar 30, 2018 1:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.